The Vet's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue a little on edge, but waited for Heather to continue.

"First of all, I want to apologize to you for over reporting my overtime hours. It was stupid of me to do that. It turns out I have to receive a disciplinary action, or else I'm out the door. Doc and Barb gave me that option, and I really need to keep my job."

"Disciplinary Action? What exactly does that mean? "Sue asked.

"Well it's embarrassing, but I'm to receive twelve swats on my ass with a strap....if I agree. And forfeit half of my annual bonus for two months. If nothing else happens, I'll get my bonus reinstated."

"Wow! I wasn't expecting that. So, what's the favor you wanted to ask?"

"Well I can't possibly ask my hubby to be a witness, so would you consider doing it? I know it's a lot to ask. Especially since I wasn't being fair to you either."

"No, it's okay, I'll do it," Sue quickly added. "When is this going to happen? Here in the office?"

"Well, I want to get it over with quickly, so I'm telling Doc today, that I agree to their terms. And you'll be my witness, okay? Heather responded.

Sue hugged Heather and added, "Just let me know so I can be there." She was surprised at Doc's approach to handling Heather, but secretly felt some satisfaction that she wasn't getting off scot-free again, or losing her job either. On the other hand, she wouldn't miss this for anything. She felt a little ashamed that she was enjoying Heather's planned discipline, but said to herself, "you'll get over it."

After talking to Sue, Heather went into the ops room to get things ready for the first patient. Doc arrived about fifteen minutes later, and gave everyone a cheerful "Good Morning." He saw Heather alone in the room and walked back there. They worked together without saying much, and prepped the area for a spaying procedure that morning.

Later in the day, Heather stuck her head in his office where he was entering some info into his computer. "Got a minute?" Heather asked.

"Sure, come in."

Heather closed the door. "Doc, I just wanted to apologize to you for my actions again, and let you know I want to keep my job. So, . . . I will accept the discipline. Do you know when it might happen?"

"Okay, good, and for the record, I never wanted to lose you. Let me talk to Barb and let you know before you leave today. And Heather, you are my most skilled tech, just so you know that. Oh, by the way, do you have a witness?"

"Yea, I told Sue about it, and she's agreed." Heather responded. "And I also apologized to her for doing that. I'm so sorry Doc, please forgive me."

Doctor Clark's eyebrows raised on hearing Sue's name. He certainly didn't expect that name. Barb would probably be surprised when he told her.

Heather went back out of his office, and got busy with more of her routine duties with the other girls. Sue didn't miss that Heather had been in Doc's office.

When Heather left, Doc picked up his desk phone and called Barb at home to give her the information. They decided the event should happen Monday afternoon, so they'd let customers know ahead of time, they'd be closing a little early that day.

Later that afternoon, Dr. Clark took Heather aside. "Heather, we think it should happen late Monday afternoon, we'll close around 4:30, if that's okay?"

"Monday is okay, let's just get it over with." Heather added.

Dr. Clark wasn't surprised at how well Heather seemed to be handling her planned discipline. She had always shown that she was resilient in how she handled life's challenges. He looked forward to adjusting her attitude somewhat.

As they walked out to their cars that evening Heather stopped Sue. "Can you be my witness this coming Monday, late afternoon?"

"Sure, I'll be there. Are we closing early?" Sue asked.

"Yea, they're putting a notice up tomorrow for our clients and letting the other girls know we'll have a shortened day." Heather said.

Sue drove home thinking about Monday, and a smile was evident on her face. She felt a little ashamed at enjoying Heather's upcoming discomfort, but not too much, as she chuckled to herself.

On Heather's drive home, Monday was the only thing on her mind, and she again felt the wetness seeping through her cotton work pants. She only wished it was Mike who would be her witness instead of Sue, but he'd never understand this. And he would never get over her cheating on her timecards, so she put that out of mind. Heather knew that Sue was somehow responsible for catching her, and she'd have to think of some way to repay that little bitch's actions.

The weekend came and went quickly, Heather and Mike went out for dinner Saturday evening, her kids were with ex-husband over the weekend. She tried not to think about Monday's discipline, but it was the only thing on her mind. She was prepared to take whatever Doc and Barb had planned, and try not to let her emotions show too much. Everyone always described her as a tough cookie, so now was her time to show it.

Dr. Clark and Barb discussed Monday on how it would happen. Barb took the lead, "Why don't I start the thing with a few words on why it's happening? Then we'll have her sign a consent with Sue witnessing it."

"Sounds okay to me. Who's going to actually administer the strap?" Doc asked.

"Well I was thinking, that I should start it, and then you would take over at the half-way point." Barb said. "That way, she'll get the idea that it's not just my idea, but yours as well."

"Sounds good to me. Do you think we just have her bend over a chair or something? And what about clothes?" Doc added.

"We'll tell her she can keep her clothes on, but her work pants will be pulled down. So, it will be over her panties." Barb added.

On telling Doc that, Barb noticed that her husband's trousers seemed to swell a little. She smiled at his reaction, but understood it totally.

He added. "I think she should be kneeling on the exam table where we examine all the big dogs. A little added humiliation might do as much for her attitude as the strap."

"Sounds about right to me, let's do that." Barb approved. "We'll give Sue the option of watching from the front or rear view." Barb laughed a little at her own comment.

Finally, the day had arrived and it was business as usual at the clinic, Heather seemed a little distracted but performed her duties flawlessly. Sue on the other hand seemed distracted and wanted to tell Jodie, but kept quiet. Jodie noticed her friend's lack of attention to work, but thought it was just another Monday after the weekend off.

Around four o'clock the rest of the staff started to leave and Sue and Heather looked like they were doing some last minute clean up, so the other two women didn't pay them much attention. Barb had arrived about a half hour earlier and worked at a computer in the doc's office, which wasn't unusual.

Several minutes later, Dr. Clark walked into the work-room where Heather and Sue were putting supplies away.

"All ready?" He asked.

"Okay Doc," Heather answered. All three walked into exam room at the rear of clinic. It had a large picture window facing a large green field with several condos located on the far side of the empty field.

"Heather, please have a seat on the exam table," Barb said firmly.

Heather sat down and Sue stood a few feet from the inner door watching. Barb walked over to Heather with a form on a clipboard and asked her to read it, and if she was in agreement to sign and date the bottom. It had the same language that they had discussed about her bonus, and the discipline she was to receive. She bravely signed it quickly and returned it Barb.

"Sue, will you read this and sign on the Witness line please." Barb handed the clipboard and pen to Sue. Sue scanned it and quickly signed on the line.

Barb then signed it along with Dr. Clark and put the form into her briefcase. It appeared to both techs that at this point, that Barb, Doc's wife was in charge of the proceedings.

"Heather please get up on the exam table on all fours, please. And Sue you may stand over here." Barb said, pointing to the far side of the table with her back to the large window. Sue moved into position as Heather bravely got up onto her hands and knees.

Heather's face was starting to flush from humiliation. Sue looked at Heather to try and reassure her.

"We don't want you to accidently slip off the table," Said Barb. With that she placed a large leather collar around Heather's neck and snapped a short chain to the collar and to a T-bar that was used to hold big dogs in place during and exam. Heather's face turned a darker shade of red.

"All ready?" Barb said to Heather.

Heather just nodded her head to say yes.

Barb then walked up to Heather, and pulled her cotton work pants down over her butt and down to her knees on the table. She smoothed the bikini panties over Heather's firm ass so they weren't bunched up anywhere. Heather face was now bright red, and she was trying to control her breathing.

Barb added to suspense by then reading out the list of Heather's offenses, and getting Heather to say, "Yes" after each one. Finally, Heather had said a quiet "Yes" that she was accepting her discipline.

Barb walked over to the briefcase and pulled out a long, one-eighth inch thick leather strap and returned to the exam table. Barb doubled the strap in half and took a position a few feet from Heather's side.

"All ready?" Barb asked.

Heather nodded emphatically. Barb didn't dawdle with any more words. She raised her right arm and took a hard swing at her target.

KA-RACK

Heather's eyes opened wide after the impact and she inhaled deeply, but didn't cry out. Her ass was stinging from the inch and a-half wide leather. She was feeling the burn spreading over her whole ass, and then.

KA-RACK KA-RACK KA-RACK

The doubled belt made almost two instantaneous cracks upon impact with Heather's ass. Heather groaned loudly after the last of Barb's blows. The belt hit mostly on her thin panties, but she had a few glowing stripes where bare skin was showing.

KA-RACK KA-RACK

Barb put all of her five-foot ten inches into those last two and was rewarded when Heather cried out and put one of hands back to her flaming ass.

"That's the half-way point, ready to continue?" Barb asked her.

"I don't know if I can take six more, my god those last two really hurt. My butt is on fire." Heather answered.

Barb walked over to her husband and talked quietly. Sue was enjoying Heather's punishment but kept a concerned expression on her face. She didn't think she would have made it this far on her little butt.

"Can't I take the rest of them another day? Please." Heather whined.

"I'm afraid not, Heather, you accepted your punishment. You can either walk out the door, or stay." Dr Clark answered her as he walked over to the exam table holding the belt.

"Heather, Dr. Clark and I discussed it, and we'll agree to only three more, but they will have to be on your bare butt. Is that acceptable to you?" Barb said from across the room.

"Okay, if it's only three more, I can just tough it out." Heather said resignedly.

Upon hearing that, Barb walked back across the room, and hooked her fingers under the top of her panties and pulled them down to her knees. Not surprisingly, she had dampened the crotch and the panties were almost transparent over her pussy lips.

Heather took a deep breath when she felt the air-conditioned breeze caress her exposed pussy. A few drops of her juice dripped down her inner thighs. Even though she was scared, it excited her at getting more belt strokes on her bare ass.

"Sue, would you please stand over here, and hold onto her wrists for me? Doc asked.

Sue didn't answer but walked over to the head of the table and looked into Heather's eyes as she held her wrists against the table top. Heather's eyes looked into Sue's without fear.

Doc took his position and placed the belt across Heather bare ass with both hands to find a good position. Heather flinched when she felt the belt against her bare skin. Like Barb, Doc didn't waste any time getting it started.

KA-RACK KA-RACK KA-RACK

"Oh-GAWD Owww Owww!" Heather wailed. And then it was over, Heather had tears coming down both cheeks and her pussy was a wet mess, but she had done it. She had been close to cumming, which would have only added to her humiliation, and had she received the full twelve, she most likely would have.

Sue unfastened the collar from Heather's neck and helped her to sit on the exam table. Heather didn't bother pulling up her panties, but sat there exposed to get her breath and calm down before she could get on her feet.

"It's all over Heather, you've paid for your indiscretions," Doc said. He didn't try to comfort her, since Sue was there with her.

"We'll let you young ladies lock up for us," said Barb, as she and Doc walked out of the exam room.

Doc and Barb gathered the briefcase and walked out the door together.

"Why don't you ride home with me? We can pick up your car tomorrow." Doc said.

"Okay," Barb answered.

Doc held the door for Barb as she climbed into their pickup truck. He then went around and got into the driver's seat, closing the door.

"Hon, I'm proud of how you took over giving Heather those last three whacks with the belt." Barb said, "Wow! And they were doozies."

"Thank you, Barbie. Although I was a little surprised when you said we discussed the bare ass option and three more strokes." He laughed.

"Well I could see what effect it was having on you, and thought I'd give you a little reward, for going through with her discipline."

"Oh well I plan on getting my reward when we get home, Barbie."

"Yea? Okay, what do you have in mind?"

"Well, this whole thing would not have been necessary if you had been more on your toes, with Heather's bad reporting. Correct?"

"Yea, I guess so. Since I am the official office manager." Barb said tentatively.

"So, when we get home, we'll just take a detour into the old barn."

"What for?"

"Barb, my dear, you've had this coming for a long time. So, you will receive the same number of belt strokes on that luscious plump ass as discipline for neglecting your duties. Understood?"

Barb swallowed, but said in firm voice, "Yes Sir. I understand."

"And for suggesting I was getting aroused at Heather's bare ass, you'll get the whole twelve."

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry for saying that."

Doc's hand was resting on Barb's thigh and he was squeezing it while they drove the next few miles to their little farm on the outskirts of town. He turned into their gravel lane and bypassed the house and parked right next to the door of the barn. Barb felt moisture seeping into her cotton panties.

Barb remained sitting as Doc got out and went around to open the door for her.

"This way, my slut," Doc pointed to the smaller barn door next to the large swinging doors.

The barn was almost one hundred years old, but was in pretty good condition. It had been painted a dark red. The inside smelled of straw, leather and old wood, with maybe a trace of cow and horse manure. Doc switched on a light switch, and a few overhead bulbs came on. It was late afternoon, and some light came in through a few small windows. Doc thought some air might help, so he swung the two large doors open and propped them against the outer wall.

Barb was still standing there watching and waiting for Doc's next order. She stared out the large open doors and could see an occasional car go by across the field from their house and barn. The road was about two hundred yards away, and no buildings were on the other side, just more fields.

Doc came back inside the barn. "Get your clothes off, and stand over there," Doc said pointing to large square pole right about mid-barn.

Barb walked over to the spot, and unbuttoned the blouse she was wearing. There was a small antique wagon nearby and she laid her blouse on the seat. Next, she undid her jeans and pulled them off, after slipping off her shoes. She hadn't worn any nylons, so she was now in her bra and panties. She saw Doc looking at her from over at a work table, and she unhooked her bra and threw it on the wagon seat. She could see Doc's eyes on her large breasts; and along with open barn doors and his attention, her nipples were erect. She slipped off her cotton panties and laid them with the other clothes. She was tall, plump red-head and her bush almost matched the color of her hair.

Doc returned as she finished undressing holding the same leather belt that had just been used on Heather and two black leather wrist restraints. Barb hadn't ever worn anything when her father used to spank her when she grew up on the farm, but she knew what they were for.

"Give me your hands."

Barb held out both hands as Doc secured them tightly onto her wrists. They had a steel ring attached to them.

"Since you didn't ask for this, I thought it best that you not try to reach back as you're being disciplined. Understand?"

"Uh, okay Sir." was all she could muster.

Doc moved a small wooden table and pushed it against the pole.

"Over here, Barbie my slut. Bend over the table with your hands around the pole."

Barb walked over and bent down until her breasts were against the rough wood grain of the old table. Doc took a short chain and wrapped it around the pole, securing each wrist with the chain. Since Barb was fairly tall, her belly wasn't well supported by the table, so Doc went over to a cabinet and returned with a couple of old blankets used under saddles for their horses. He doubled them a few times and returned. He unhooked the chain and had Barb stand back up straight.

He then placed the two doubled up blankets onto the table under her belly and had her bend over again. He once again secured her wrists with the chain. Barb was now bent over lying on the table with her bare feet still on the rough floor. Doc walked around in back of her, and she jumped when his hands traced over her plump freckled bottom. With his foot, he gently widened her stance so her feet were several inches wider than her hips.

"Stay like that slut. Understand?"

Barb nodded and said, "Yes Sir." She felt completely exposed to the outside, but she also felt very aroused.

"Since Heather didn't get a warm-up with my hands, you won't either. Ready?"

Barb could only nod. She felt the breeze as Doc took a few practice swings. Then.

Ka-rack Ka-rack Ka-rack

Barb pulled back on her chain after the third blow landed and managed to not cry out. Then, she felt Doc's hand on her ass, fingers checking her slit lightly. Then the hand moved away. Doc wasn't making her wait.

Ka-rack Ka-rack Ka-rack

She tried to focus on how her marriage was changing by this event, and it required an iron determination to ride out those last three strikes quietly. It was exhilarating to her have bare ass and pussy facing the road, even though it was a long way across the field. She felt Doc's fingers on her red ass and rubbing her wet slit, but not intruding further.

Ka-rack Ka-rack Ka-crack

"Ahhhh! Oooh!" Okay, those three really hurt, and Barb cried out after both of the last two strokes. Doc smiled at the strength his beautiful wife was displaying. He touched her ass and felt the heat coming off the dark stripes she was showing. His fingers were wet from rubbing her pussy. He wiped off the juice on her stripes. She felt him move away again. Barb told herself, Only, three more to go.

Ka-Crack Ka-Crack Ka-crack

"AHHHHHH, Oh Gawd" Barb was panting heavily after the final belt strokes and slumped a little onto the table. She had wanted badly to reach back and touch her ass, but that damn chain held her fast.

She heard Doc unbuckling his trousers and slipping them off his now bare feet.