The Vet's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now Barbie, my slut, I'm going to try out that wet pussy of yours." he announced.

"It's all yours Sir," Barb said. And she widened her stance slightly.

Doc positioned himself at his beautiful wife's ass and dipped this swollen cock head into her gash. She groaned as he slid it all the way in without warning. Barb felt her head being pulled back with Doc grabbing her long red hair. He was soon pounding his cock into her like he owned her. Well, now he did.

Barb came in less than two minutes after her last belt stroke, and Doc followed right behind her. He slumped over her restrained body until all his seed had drained into her quim. A few minutes later, she felt him unhooking her wrists and helping her to stand back. up. Doc was carrying her clothes and took her by the arm to walk her naked, back to their house. It was exciting to do that, even though any cars or houses were a long way from theirs.

After helping her into the house, Doc instructed her not to get dressed that evening. He would be making love to her again later on.