The VFW Hall

Story Info
A woman experiences pain and submission for the first time.
4.8k words
4.14
10.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I can do this," I said, my hands gripping the steering wheel. Noel and I were parked in front of a nondescript building at the address I'd been given for Impulse, the kinky play party my girlfriend, Lyla, had invited me to. I was meeting her there for my very first public scene. I didn't know exactly what to expect, and I was petrified.

"It's ok, baby," Noel said, running his hand over my thick, fishnet-clad thigh. I was wearing what Lyla had requested: Black fishnets with an attached garter, a black lace thong, and a royal blue wiggle dress that hugged my ample curves and set off my long, auburn hair, which was in the ponytail Lyla loved to pull.

"We can go back home if you want. Lyla will understand." Noel was even newer to the kink scene than I was, which was part of why he didn't get that Lyla definitely would not understand. He was still learning what it was to date someone else's sub.

I met Lyla at the Feeling Knotty rope group that my friend Ellen convinced me to try. There was a demonstration of various ways to tie someone up and I watched as Lyla was encased in an elaborate Roman sandal that bound her legs together and a spiderweb tie that bound her arms.

She was adorably helpless and sexy with a voluptuous body, dark eyes, and short, bleached blonde hair. I sidled up and flirted hard, making her laugh and wiggle in the confining ropes. I didn't know that it was unusual for her to consent to being bound. She wasn't held captive, but was waiting like a dangerous spider for a biteable plaything.

We went on a few dates, just standard restaurant dinners, followed by pretty boring sex. Once we saw a movie and held hands. Our conversations were good, but not enough to hold my interest. I was planning to end things.

Then one day, she texted, "I can't stop thinking about you. I want to bend you over my knee and spank you until you beg me to stop."

I was in a meeting at work when I read it, holding my phone under the conference table. I made an involuntary sound and looked up guiltily. Everyone was staring at me. "Uh. Hit my knee on the table," I said lamely, rubbing my knee and wincing. I tried to pay attention to the budget slides from Mike in accounting, but all I could focus on was the sudden fullness between my legs.

Lyla and I started a raunchy correspondence mostly via FetLife, where she was Ryder and I was SlowCook. She revealed that she was a Domme and that she wanted to play with me as her submissive. I was terrified and confused and turned on as hell. I was utterly repulsed by the thought of anything violent or submitting to anyone, but her descriptions of bondage, paddling, and public domination made me break out in a feverish need to rub my clit into oblivion. Finally, we made plans to play.

On the appointed night, I showed up at the nondescript suburban house that she shared someone who was only referred to as "the pet." I had the impression that the pet mostly put lotion on Lyla, straightened her hair, and cleaned the kitchen.

I had a tour of her messy, overstuffed house crammed with too much furniture, five cantankerous cats, and an impressive collection of Funko Pops. Lyla was a nerdy software executive who loved Marvel movies and roleplaying games. She then led me to her bedroom, locked the door and said, "Take off your clothes." Her command lit me on fire. I looked into her eyes as I slowly unbuttoned my tank dress and let it fall to the ground. I stood awkwardly in my red panties and bra. Lyla stayed fully dressed.

"Mmm," she said, coming forward and running her fingers along my chest, leaving a trail of chills. "Beautiful." Her dark eyes were liquid with desire. She held up a red velvet collar.

My knees went weak, and I leaned back to steady myself on the rumpled king size bed. I tried to focus on the collar, but I was lightheaded and my stomach was churning. Then I realized that most of my physical symptoms were not fear, but a powerful hit of arousal. I felt swollen with the need to be possessed.

Lyla had been watching me closely. I trusted her. And I wanted to experience this. "Yes," I whispered.

Lyla smiled in triumph. "Yes, what?" She said, her hand on my chin demanding my attention. She ran her rough thumb over my trembling bottom lip.

"Yes, please," I said. My cheeks burned and I looked down.

Lyla growled. "Good girl. You will call me Ryder from now on. Now, turn around." She clasped the collar around my neck and pulled on it gently.

I was breathing heavily now. "Bend over the bed," Lyla said. "And don't move unless I tell you to."

THWACK. Ryder's hand came down hard on my ass. I squealed, involuntarily twisting away. "I said DO NOT MOVE!" Lyla said. THWACK THWACK THWACK. It took all of my strength to stay still.

"Mmmm, you can take it, can't you? God you're hot. I'm going to make you mine, girl," Ryder whispered huskily in my ear.

She laid several instruments next to me on the bed. A large paddle with a black handle, a silicone flogger, and... I gulped. A long, serious whip. Ryder saw me looking and said, "That's a single tail. It isn't for today, but I wanted you to see it because you will feel it soon."

She proceeded to take me through a paddling that started soft and sensuous and crescendoed to a long, biting height that sent me into a floaty place where the pain crossed into something much more. When it stopped, I was sweaty and moaning softly.

"Oh, my sweet girl," Ryder crooned. "I'm so proud of you." She tenderly stroked my burning skin. Then she lay next to me and cradled me as I reentered my body and began to press myself into her. Her short hair brushed my face as she rose to kiss me. I drank her in like a quenching drink of water.

She shed her clothes, then joined me on the bed. She angled her body so that I was offered the hard, dusky bud of a nipple and I latched on immediately and sucked as though taking sustenance. My own nipples were aching so loudly they almost overtook the thundering pangs in my pussy.

As if hearing my thoughts, Ryder's hand pushed my mound firmly and began rubbing in teasing circles. "God, you're so wet," she said. "Your juice is dripping down your thighs." She slid her hand into the wetness, then licked her fingers. I felt like I might pass out from need.

"Open your legs," she directed. "Rub your clit." I was surprised, but did as I was told and began teasing my stiff clit. Ryder was right, I was like a waterfall.

Ryder stood up and watched me as she retrieved a strap-on from somewhere and began to buckle it on. The dick was easily eight inches long and thick. I began to protest. "You can take it," Ryder said. "Don't stop rubbing that sexy little clit, baby."

She came over to the side of the bed and grabbed my feet, pulling me into position in front of her cock. She had already snapped a condom over it. I automatically pulled my knees up to give her better access.

"Make yourself cum," Ryder said, leaning forward to pull on my nipples. That pushed me right over the edge and my pussy began to spasm. And that was when Ryder shoved all eight inches of her turgid cock into my tight hole. I screamed. My clit sparked and my cunt was filled with a painful light that spread in waves of ecstasy down to my toes. I came for what felt like a minute, aware that Ryder was coming with me, her fingers twirling beneath her cock.

After dismounting with a flourish and unbuckling her steed, Ryder climbed onto the bed and pulled me up next to her. She gently unclasped the collar at my neck and massaged the slightly chafed area under it. "You did well, my girl." She held me as I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Lyla began to take a more central role in my life. We texted constantly, and occasionally she'd ask me to do something like purchase a dildo or taste my own juices. I wore a silver chain around my neck with a Marvel charm that she said marked me as hers. Once she told me that I wasn't allowed to have an orgasm for four days.

On the fifth day, she had me put on my headset at work and pretend to be in a meeting while she talked to me in a deep, hypnotic voice about how sexy I was and the things she wanted to do to me. I was red-faced, sweating, and on the verge of orgasm when she said, "Go make yourself come." I rushed to the bathroom, ignoring the strange looks from my coworkers, and had a blistering, shameful orgasm while perched on a toilet seat.

While all of this was going on, I met Noel on OKCupid. Shy, smart, and incurably sexy with light blue eyes, dark hair, and a slim build, Noel owned a small organic farm and sold handmade carved staffs. He was somewhat inexperienced, but he more than made up for that with enthusiasm and an uninhibited appetite to try new things. He had never been involved in any sort of kink activity, but then I was also a newbie. Noel knew all about Lyla; our relationship (and my bruises) would have been hard to hide.

Noel and I had been dating a few months when I introduced him to Lyla over dinner at a Denny's off the interstate. They got along better than I'd expected and eventually their subtle innuendos about how they each liked to fuck me gave way to a somewhat more graphic discussion than is generally accepted in a painfully well-lit Denny's.

When I mentioned that Lyla had asked me to scene with her at Impulse, Noel asked if he could go. "It might be a lot to take in," I said. We were sitting on his couch in front of a picture window with my head on his chest and his arm over my shoulders.

"There will be a lot of... intense stuff there. Including my scene with Lyla. Ryder," I said, correcting myself. I had made that mistake once and paid for it. "She's going to whip me, Noel." I shivered in anticipation and not a little fear.

Noel ran his hand through his hair. "I know. It's not that I'm not nervous. I just..." He stopped and looked at me, his eyes dark. "I want to see. I get hard just thinking about it." Noel ran his hand over the bulge in his faded jeans. I felt my pussy contract. He leaned forward and kissed me. His hand snaked into my hair and pulled hard.

"Is that what you like?" He whispered. He began pushing my head toward his rigid cock, concealed behind a straining silver zipper. I willingly opened my mouth as he fumbled one-handed and yanked his jeans down over his erection, which sprang free with a tempting gleam of pre-cum. Noel probed my mouth gently with his cock, guiding my head with his hand. I licked up the tasty liquid, then gently nibbled and flicked and circled the head, letting my tongue linger on the most sensitive parts. After a few minutes of this, Noel moaned continuously.

He gripped both sides of my head and said simply, "Take my cock now." With a growl he shoved my head down until my nose hit the root of his cock. I contracted my throat muscles and moved my tongue back and forth in a way I knew he liked. He was bucking his hips as he took his hands away and I released his cock.

I didn't give him a chance to recover. I stood up, turned around, grabbed my skirt in one hand, and sat down on his cock, swallowing him in one stroke with my ravenous pussy. Noel made a strangled sound of surprise, but immediately recovered and grabbed my hips.

Neal's breathing was ragged and I knew he was close. I shouted, "Come in this hot cunt!" and he did, filling me to overflowing as he roared his orgasm.

I lifted off of him and cum slid down my leg. I started to head toward the kitchen for a paper towel, but Neal grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to the couch. I put my head on a cushion and watched as he spread my legs. "So wet," he said. "From both of us."

He bent his head and licked up the glistening stream on my thigh, then moved up to my messy pussy and cleaned that too, giving particular attention to my aching clitoris. Noel could spend an hour or more treating my pussy to a royal tongue bath, but now he took me roughly. He flicked my clit until I was panting, then sucked it into his mouth and circled it hard until I shouted my ecstasy into the world beyond the picture window.

On the Day of the Scene, I sat in Noel's gray minivan, anxiety and excitement coursing through my body like a drug. Could I really do this?

I looked at Noel. He was excited too, his eyes dilated and the front of his jeans tented. He saw me looking and gave his dick a squeeze through his pants. "And I even have on two pairs of underwear," he laughed. "It's not helping. I'm too fucking hot to see you get whipped."

That decided it for me. I was doing it.

Noel and I got out of the car and the frigid blast of January in Minnesota slashed my face and the fishnetted skin of my legs. Noel grabbed my hand and we jogged to the door. I looked up, noticing the sign for the first time. Mason Heights VFW. I was going to be whipped in a VFW hall.

The scene at the entrance was more like a sedate Midwest gathering than some kind of freaky festival. The woman who took our cover charge was in her 50s and very friendly. "Hey guys! Welcome to the party!" the woman said, all big blonde hair and conservative teal dress. "Don't miss the potluck!" she said, gesturing to a few long tables filled with crockpots and cookie trays. A young guy in red vinyl shorts checked out the food as the long silver chain of his nipple clamps dragged into a bowl of potato salad. Definitely give that a miss, I thought.

We shuffled around, taking in the scene and looking for Ryder. There was so much to look at. Front and center, in what would be the dance floor at a standard VFW wedding, was a jungle gym type apparatus where half a dozen people were handcuffed and being paddled, pinched, flogged, and choked.

The women, I noticed, all had strips of tape make and X over each nipple. As I watched, the guy in the red vinyl shorts ambled over and was reprimanded by an older man in black shorts and vest who had hugely gauged ears. He grabbed the chain of his boy's nipple clamps and violently yanked them off. I could feel his scream in my own nipples.

"Fucking hell," Noel said as we noticed an alcove off to the side, where I realized the bride and groom's table would be at that VFW wedding I kept picturing. Except this "groom" was clad only in a white briefs and a ball gag and his "wife" in a black lace bodysuit. He was strapped to an exam table with his feet in stirrups, writhing in agony as she alternately tickled him with a feather and slapped him in the face. There was a small crowd of people encouraging the bride with cheers and laughter.

"Hey there," Ryder said, looking at our stunned faces with amusement. She followed my gaze and said, "Yep, that's Tiger. She plays rough." She took my hand and nodded to Noel, who inclined his head. "Welcome to the jungle," she said. "I've got a spot for us in the back."

Ryder looked amazing. Five foot nothing of blonde, dark eyed hotness. Her hair was slicked back and her eyelids and lips were a ripe purple. She was dressed simply in a black tank that skimmed the top of her bra and black jeans that cradled her large ass. I knew she wanted to keep her body free to move as she... as she whipped me. I felt light-headed.

She took my hand and said hello to Noel. "Can you get a few waters at the bar?" she asked, and he nodded. "We're the third St. Andrew's cross from the right." Noel headed off and Ryder led me past a sea of kinky scenes, but I didn't see them. I was focused on the third St. Andrew's cross from the right and the four foot single tail whip that leaned against it. The whip looked just like the one Indiana Jones carried.

I was breathing heavily when we arrived and beginning to sweat. Ryder took my face in her hands. "Nothing will happen that you don't want to happen. Whenever you want to stop, just say red. Ok?"

I nodded and took a few slow breaths. "Yes, my girl. Say yes. Tell me you understand. Tell me you want this." She stroked my hair and looked into my eyes.

"Yes," I said. And I meant it. I wanted to know what it was to feel my body light up with pain and pleasure while people watched. Now I was shivering in anticipation.

"Good girl," Ryder said, and pulled me into a hug. "Now, take off your clothes except your thong and stockings. Keep your back to the room, because I need to put tape on your nipples."

Noel arrived before I could start with two solo cups of water. He set them down near Ryder's open toy bag near the base of the cross. Then they both watched me un-wiggle out of the wiggle dress, then unclasp my bra to free my large, soft breasts. Ryder immediately applied tape in an X over my nipples.

I heard a scraping behind me and turned to find my friend Ellen dragging over a couple of folding chairs. "Heyyy!" Ellen said in her growly voice, almost yelling as she added, "Hell yeah I'm here! Wouldn't miss the show." She handed a chair to Noel, then popped hers open and plopped down. "All right! Let's get the show on the road." She punctuated this with loud clapping.

Other people noticed the commotion and began to wander over. Soon a small crowd had formed. And I was standing there in my underwear. Well, part of my underwear. I'd never been more exposed in my life and it turned me on more than I could ever have suspected.

Ryder touched my arm. '"I'm ready for you, beautiful." She led me to the sturdy X-shape of the cross and turned me around. The crowd cheered as I bent over and wiggled my nearly naked ass at them. I couldn't believe I was doing these things. Ryder smacked my ass hard— the crowd loved it— then used soft black rope to tie each of my wrists to the ring set into each arm of the cross. She slid her fingers into the rope and had me bend my wrists to make sure they weren't too tight. "Are you ready for this?" Ryder asked, her breath hot in my hair and tickling my neck. This was it. No turning back. "Yes," I whispered.

I couldn't see what was happening behind me, but I heard Ryder crack the whip in the air, once, twice, three times. It echod like thunder in my head. The people behind me were clapping and cat-calling, and it sounded like there were many of them at this point. Then silence. Every muscle in my body was tense, and I strained against the wrist restraints.

The next crack landed squarely on my left ass cheek and I yelped, much to the delight of the crowd. I heard Ellen shout, "Fuck yeah!" Then I relaxed, as I realized that the blow was pleasurable rather than painful.

Ryder began to work the whip up and down my back with light, rhythmic falls that were a soft caress. She had immense control over the whip and wielded it as though it were an extension of her arm. My muscles untensed as my back grew warm and I sighed and slipped into a dreamlike state. It was like a lovely, strange massage.

My brain began to light back up as I gradually sensed that the blows were becoming heavier. The singletail began to bite up and down my back with flashes of pain, followed by a burn that slid down into my cunt until it was achingly swollen. My breath was ragged and heavy now, as Ryder continued to rain ever harder blows on my back. It was so painful, and yet... and yet, I was filled with an indescribable, powerful pleasure. Ryder moved on to my ass, and now she was in her element, raining blow after sharp blow on my ample backside. I howled, and the crowd howled with me.

There was a pause, and Ryder was at my side. "How are you doing, baby?" She asked, looking into my glazed eyes. "Mmm, good," I panted. I was flushed and my nipples and cunt were alive with desire. Ryder knew this look, and raised her eyebrows in mild surprise. "Good girl," she crooned, and slipped her fingers into my panties. She moved her fingers over my clit a few times, enough to make me nearly weep with need, then pulled them out and showed me her glossy hand dripping with juice. Ryder looked like she could barely contain herself. She stuck her fingers in my mouth and said, "Clean up your mess," and I dutifully did, sucking as sensuously as I could. Then Ryder leaned in and kissed me hard. My knees were weak. I was surely going to die of need.

12