The VFW Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryder felt my hands to make sure the circulation was ok and gave me a peck on the cheek. The crowd had gotten even more rowdy while Ryder checked on me, calling for her to start again. When she returned to her spot, she barked, "Quiet!" and everyone fell silent.

Immediately I felt a sting on my upper back. Ryder painted her flesh canvas with red welts and pain. I stopped feeling each fall of the tail and just rode the waves of sensation, pain and pleasure combined into a whole that was bigger and more full than I had ever known. On and on and on it went and my body flooded with endorphins until I lost all track of time and space. I was no longer a bound and naked body being whipped in front of a crowd. I was no longer me; I was free.

Eventually I began to come back into my body, because Ryder seemed to be whipping me as hard as she could. Before every stroke, she gave a huge grunt and there was a high pitched whistle before the tail met my flesh. Pain. Pain. Pain. The endorphins were burning up and I could feel this onslaught. Crack! I bit my lip. Crack! I clenched my fists. Crack! I arched my back. Should I call red, and end the scene? I wanted to make Ryder happy, and I had a weird need to prove I could take it.

And then, suddenly, it stopped. A huge gasp from the crowd. What was happening? I tried to look but couldn't see anything. Urgent voices. Chairs scraping. Hurried footsteps. For fuck's sake, what was going on?

Ryder came to my side and stroked my head. "You did well, my dear," she said. She was sweating profusely, her hair and clothes were soaked and a sheen covered her face. I was sweating too, and panting slightly. My eyes felt glazed and every muscle in my body felt weak. I was amazed I could even stand.

"Wha... What's going on?" I mumbled.

Noel was at my side now, and I saw Ryder nod at him. She moved behind me and I felt her gentle hands on my back. I smelled alcohol and gasped as I felt a sudden cold followed by a focused sting. I finally understood what was going on. I was bleeding- a huge no-no at the club- and Ryder was patching me up. I suddenly began to return to myself and slumped even further, my legs nearly giving out as I sagged against the restraints still holding my wrists in place on the cross. Noel grabbed me by the elbow and reached up to undo the ropes.

Ryder came around to face me, a bandage wrapper in her hand. She folded me into her arms and kissed me on my forehead. I sighed and delicious shivers sped up my spine. She pushed me back into Noel's arms and he wrapped me in a plush blanket. With the blanket screening us from Ellen and the crowd that was still watching us avidly, Ryder pulled off the tape on my nipples, then pinched them hard enough to make me squeal. She smiled, then dipped her head to sink her teeth into my collarbone while her other hand slid over my damp panties. Noel watched, his eyes dark and his cock visibly swollen.

Ryder helped me shrug back into my dress, then led us to a table with a long brown tablecloth in the back of the room. Noel went to get us some punch; no alcohol in the VFW. Ryder took my hand and looked me in the eyes. She said, "Thank you. That was... simply beautiful. You are amazing."

"You're amazing, too," I said. I was still buzzing hard and everything had a sense of unreality. Ryder said softly, her thumbs now tracing patterns over my hands and arms. "Did that feel good?" She asked. "Did you like how I whipped you in front of all these people?" Her nails lightly scratched my skin and I shivered.

"Oh yes," I purred. "I loved their eyes on me. I wish I could pull off my panties and squirt all over them." I felt surprisingly free and revelled in being filthy.

"Spread your legs," Ryder said. Her dark eyes were a challenge.

"No sex in the VFW, remember?" I said, though my knees fell open at her command.

Ryder leaned forward and pulled the tablecloth over my lap, obscuring her hand as she slipped it onto my knee. She brought her mouth to my neck and nipped and sucked lightly. My sensitized skin burned as hot as my backside.

Noell appeared balancing three Solo cups half full of vivid red punch. He looked almost as dazed as I felt. He stared at Ryder's hand disappearing under the table and sat down on my other side. As he gazed at us, he pulled up the cloth and I felt his hand join Ryder's.

I slouched back in my chair and splayed my legs. Two hands stroked my inner thighs and mound. "Please," I whispered. "Touch me." Ryder and Noel exchanged mischievous grins and then their hands met where I needed them most. It didn't take them long to find a rhythm, each with a finger on the sides of my clit, stroking softly, maddeningly. I was so close I could scream and I was afraid when I did come, I actually would scream.

Then Ryder's finger was on the bud of my clit as Noel pulled back the hood and in a few swirling strokes I shot into orbit, my body rigid and my hand clenched with effort of remaining silent and motionless. The whipping, the ecstasy, the impossible hotness of the situation... all combined into the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.

As I came down, Ryder and Noel silently hugged me and stroked my skin for many minutes. Noel looked like he was ready to bend me over the table, but Ryder just looked happy and content. She said, "Well, my dears. Thank you for a wonderful night." She stood up. "I need to take the pet home. Will you be ok?" She looked at Noel.

"I've got her," he said. "I'll take care of her." And later that night, he did, many times.

12