The Vicars Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We separated, i sat on the floor beside my aunt. Aunt Rose sat up and started to cry. "I can't believe i broke my wedding vows, and with my nephew of all people." She sobbed.

"I'm sorry Aunt Rose, it's all my fault."

"No it isn't, Mike. It's my fault. I could have and should have stopped what happened. The truth is i didn't want to stop it."

"I don't understand. You say you didn't want to stop?"

"No, I didn't want to stop you. I needed to know, i wanted to know if it would be different."

"Was it? Different i mean?" I asked.

"Yes! So different. I never knew it could be like that, it has never been that good before." My aunt stood up. "I'm sorry Mike, can you see yourself out please? I need to take a shower." I watched as my aunt gathered her clothes and practically ran upstairs. I got dressed and headed for home.

Molly had dozed off on the sofa, so i headed for the shower. I wanted to wash the smell of sex off me before i faced her.

"Fucking idiot!" I cursed myself as the hot water ran over my body. I dried and dressed in clean shorts and t-shirt, Molly stirred as I sat in the chair.

"Everything okay Mike?"

I couldn't answer her, instead i nodded. I wouldn't even look at Molly. I saw her stand up and approach me.

"You fucked her, didnt you?" I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry Molly. We just got carried away."

"Mike, look at me please? I'm not angry that you fucked Rose, shit i am surprised it took you this long!"

"You're not angry? I don't understand, Molly." I was about as confused as i had ever been.

"Somehow i knew it would happen. Please don't ask me how, i just knew you would end up fucking Rose. Did she enjoy it, Mike?"

"She did. But I think she was full of regret afterwards. She grabbed her clothes and ran upstairs, i let myself out and came home."

"Mike, I'm not angry with you. I guessed that Rose hasnt had any decent sex for years, if ever. In a way i am glad it was you, the poor woman deserved to get fucked right once in her life. Do you think she will be okay?"

"I don't know. I hope so, but i honestly don't know, Molly."

"Come on, Mike. We have to see if she is okay. Hurry up, I'll drive us over there." The journey to my aunt's house was quiet. I wasn't sure i wanted to face her so soon, i was also worried about how Molly would react.

Aunt Rose answered the door wearing a large towelling robe. "Mike, Molly" she gasped. Molly stepped inside without being asked. My aunt slumped into a chair and started crying. I watched as Molly comforted her.

"Rose, it's okay. I knew this would happen between you and Mike. I am not angry with either of you."

"You're not?" Aunt Rose blubbered. "I thought you would hate both of us."

"Rose, you wanted it as much as Mike did, i am just concerned that you are blaming yourself. If you both enjoyed it, what's the problem?" Molly asked.

"I broke my vows, Molly. That is the problem."

"You are not the only woman to do that, Rose. The only people who know are the three of us, i am certainly not going to tell anyone. What Don doesn't know, won't hurt him."

"How can you be so relaxed about this? I had sex with your boyfriend, my nephew for god sake." Rose burst into tears again.

"STOP!" Molly yelled. "Stop feeling sorry for yourself, Rose. You too Mike. All you did was have sex, people do this shit everyday of the week. Rose get yourself together, just accept it for what it was, good sex." Molly sat beside my aunt and hugged her, finally she stopped crying.

I made some coffee while Molly and Rose talked. When i rejoined them in the lounge Molly smiled at me. My aunt looked a little more relaxed, she managed a smile as i passed her a mug of coffee.

We drank our coffee in near silence. "Okay?" Molly asked Rose, as she patted her thigh. Rose nodded and smiled. My aunt seemed a lot more relaxed when we left, Molly seemed happier as well.

"You okay, Mike?" Molly asked as she drove home.

"Yeah, I'll be okay. I just didn't stop to think how it would affect us, more Rose than me."

"Both of you are guilty of that, Mike. I think Rose will be okay. I told her to get some sleep and stop worrying, from what i know of Don, he will never suspect anything."

"I hope so, Molly. If Don finds out, there will be a shitstorm for sure."

Next weekend my parents left for their anniversary weekend. Molly and i had the place to ourselves for the weekend. We were sitting thinking about what to do tonight. Molly looked at the listings for the cinema, there was nothing either of us wanted to watch.

"We could go out for a meal and a few drinks?" Molly suggested.

"Sounds good to me, i can't think of anything better." I replied. We both jumped when the doorbell rang. Molly answered the door.

"Hi Rose, come in." Rose walked into the lounge accompanied by Molly.

"Hello Mike."

"Hi, aunt Rose. What can I do for you?"

My aunt sat on the sofa and shuffled about nervously, Molly sat in the chair opposite watching us both.

"I needed to talk to you Mike," Rose looked at the floor. "I wanted to talk about what happened last weekend. Actually it's more about what has happened since. Don wanted to make love last night, it was the same as it's always been. Normally i wouldn't have thought about it, but after we finished i thought about how i felt. The thing is.... the thing is i didn't feel the same as i did after... you know when we did it." I looked at Rose, unsure of what to say.

"What Don and i do has always been good enough for me, until now. When it was over Don fell asleep as he normally does, i was lying there feeling more disappointed than i ever have. I don't know what to do Mike. Part of me says i should be satisfied, another part of me is thinking that i will never be satisfied with what we do. What do i do Mike? What can i do?" Rose pleaded.

"I don't know. I really don't know what to suggest." I replied, totally lost for something to say.

"Have you thought about dropping some hints to Don?" Molly asked.

"No. No i haven't," Rose stared at Molly. "I mean, what am i supposed to say to him? Whatever i say will hurt Don. I can't imagine any man wanting to be told he is not up to the job in bed."

"No, i can't imagine he would." I replied, silently cursing myself. I never thought that when i fucked my aunt it would have this effect.

"Rose, have you thought about trying to spice things up with Don?" Molly asked, seriously.

"No. If i do that he might start to wonder why. Until i did what I did with Mike, I was happy with Don. I have no idea what to do. I was hoping that maybe you two have any ideas."

"The only thing i can think of is to gently try and change things, you know, suggest a few very subtle changes to Don. After all, most men would prefer a wife who wants to mix things up a bit." Molly giggled.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you. This is my mess, i will have to sort it out myself." My aunt said goodbye and left quickly.

I sat back and exhaled slowly. "Fuck! I never thought about what would happen afterwards."

"Too late now Mike. I think the best thing is for Rose to sort out her feelings. Give it a few weeks and she will be okay. Do you want a coffee?" Molly asked as she stood up. "Oh my god! Mike, look outside."

I looked and saw my aunt sitting in her car crying her eyes out, i went out to see if I could help. Before I could speak she drove off.

"Leave her Mike, Let her sort herself out before you approach her." Molly led me back inside the house. "You are both at fault Mike, both of you. Hell, i might even be at fault. After all i did say i was okay with you fucking Rose, i didn't think it would turn out like this."

Our evening out was nowhere near as jovial as it could have been. I was worried about my aunt, Molly could see it. Although she didn't know what to do anymore than i did. Our lovemaking was subdued that night, i just couldn't get my aunt off my mind. Thankfully when my parents arrived home i was feeling better about things, the last thing i needed was my Mum asking awkward questions.

I was at home alone when my aunt called to see me, i wasn't looking forward to the conversation. I know what we did was wrong, but it wasn't up to me to sort out her sex life. I let my aunt start talking.

"Mike, i want to have sex with you again."

"What? You must be joking."

"What makes you think i am joking? You spoilt me when we had sex, this is all your fault."

"Like hell it is. You could have said no, or stopped me. But you didn't, did you? No you didnt stop me because you wanted it as much as i did. Now it's my fault that your husband can't get the job done, maybe you should have married a real man!"

SLAP

I stood and stared at my aunt, she had just slapped my face. "What was that for? This isnt my fault Rose, you wanted to be fucked, just as much as i wanted to fuck you."

"You pig!" Rose yelled.

"No way are you blaming me for what happened." I yelled back. "You wanted the sex as much as i did."

"Yes, i did! Now I want it again. I can't make do with what i get from Don. All I am asking is for us to meet occasionally and have sex, i'll leave it up to you as to whether you tell Molly."

"Tell Molly!" I replied. " I'm going to tell her alright. I am going to tell her that you want sex again, i am also going to tell her that i said no!"

"No you're not!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned to see Molly standing by the door.

"Mike, you are as much to blame as Rose is. Rose and i have already discussed this. I agreed to you having sex with Rose occasionally."

"Why? Why did you agree?" I asked.

"Because i feel sorry for Rose. I feel sorry for her because she is not getting good sex. You awakened her desire, Mike, the least you could do is help her." Molly stood close to me. "You need to fuck her Mike. Give her what Don can't, make her feel good. Please Mike, if you won't do it for her, do it for me."

I stood there wondering what the hell was going on, and in the end i walked Molly through to the kitchen.

"What the hell is going on Molly?

"Mike, please let me explain." Molly pleaded. "I knew you wanted to fuck Rose, i also knew why. You did it so she would know what sex should be like, unfortunately it woke something inside her. Rose is in need of good sex, she wants it to be you she gets it from. Before you ask, yes i am okay with this. Please Mike, please give her what she needs."

"Doesn't look like i have any choice, does it?"

"You do, i just hope you make the right choice." Molly smiled at me.

I turned and went to speak to my aunt. "So how do you want to do this aunt Rose?"

"You can start by calling me Rose. I am not comfortable with you calling me aunt all the time. As we cannot meet here or at my house i will pay for a hotel room. We can agree on a date and time, i get the room and we both get what we want. Please Mike? I need this or i will go insane."

I agreed to meet and fuck Rose when she got a hotel room. I wasn't entirely happy with the way she and Molly set this up, I knew that i would be talking to Molly later on. My talk with Molly later that night was futile, she had made up her mind that it was my responsibility to help Rose. The one thing we did agree on was on the days i saw Rose, Molly wouldn't expect sex from me that night. I know i am young, but trying to satisfy Rose and Molly was more than enough for one man.

Our first arranged meeting in a hotel wasn't as good as we had both hoped it would be. Rose was extremely nervous, i was still torn with the idea of fucking her and Molly knowing about it. By the third time we met up, both of us were more relaxed. On our fourth meeting Rose watched me undress.

"Lay back on the bed Mike." I did as i was told. Lying back i watched Rose undress. I noticed she had trimmed her bush a little, probably nothing my uncle would have noticed, but enough for me to lick her pussy without getting a mouthful of pubic hair. Rose crawled onto the bed and knelt beside me, she took hold of my cock and gently stroked it. I watched and smiled as she gently jerked me off. When my cock was hard Rose leant over and started to suck my cock. Her first blowjob wasn't brilliant, but with some gentle coaxing she got there eventually. I did warn her i was about to cum, Rose continued sucking my cock. I saw her eyes widen when my cum filled her mouth, Rose swallowed every drop and licked my cock clean.

"That tasted better than i thought it would," Rose smiled at me.

I returned the favour and licked her pussy until she orgasmed. Rose lay back, ready for my cock to enter her. After several orgasms i shot my second load inside her pussy. It suddenly dawned on me that i wasn't using condoms, I hadn't asked Rose if she was on birth control. Almost as if she read my mind, Rose explained that she was unable to get pregnant.

"Don't worry, Mike. If there was a chance of me getting pregnant i would insist on you using a condom, as it is i am unable to get pregnant. My ovaries don't produce any eggs. We tried for children when Don and i got married, once we found out it wasn't going to happen our sex life tailed off. I think Don thought there was no point if i wasn't going to produce a child."

For the next few months Rose and i met whenever we could, Molly wasn't overly concerned. Another thing we agreed on was that i wouldn't discuss what Rose and i did with her.

As i entered the hotel room, i had no idea that this was going to be our last meeting. We both helped the other undress, Rose looked into my eyes.

"Mike, I want you to do something for me?"

"Okay, no problem, Rose." I was thinking that maybe Rose wanted to try anal sex. "What is it you want me to do?"

"I want you to fuck me. Just use me and be as hard as you like. If you get too rough i will ask you to stop." I nodded in agreement.

Placing my hands on Rose's shoulders i pushed her to her knees, i slipped my cock into her mouth. Rose started to suck my cock, she was a lot more vigorous than normal. Taking hold of her head i fucked her face, Rose didnt flinch when my cum filled her mouth. Before she had chance to relax i got her up on the bed, if she wanted a hard fuck, she was going to get one.

Sweat was pouring off me as i fucked her hard, Rose didnt scream like Molly, she made more noise than usual. I grabbed her ankles and bent her almost double, she groaned loudly as i pounded her pussy. I flipped Rose onto her hands and knees. My cock was a blur as i fucked her doggy style.

"Oh god! Oh God! Harder Mike! Fuck me harder!" Rose buried her face in a pillow. All i could her was the slapping of flesh and squelching as i fucked her. Rose squealed out loudly into the pillow as my cum filled her pussy. When i pulled my cock out Rose collapsed on the bed, she rolled onto her back.

"Oh Jesus! That was fucking awesome, Mike. I have never felt so used, but so satisfied." Rose gasped. I smiled as i looked at my aunt's well fucked pussy, my cum was leaking out. Rose staggered to the bathroom to clean up, joining me on the bed, Rose smiled.

"Thank you, Mike. Thank you." Rose kissed me and stroked my face. I showered and got dressed, as usual i left the hotel while Rose showered and cleaned up.

It was a few weeks later i realised that i hadn't heard from Rose. In a way i wasn't overly worried, in all honesty i was starting to get worried that we would get found out. We had just finished dinner when Mum went to answer the door. My grandparents entered the house.

"We have some news." My gran announced.

"You're pregnant." My Dad replied, then burst out laughing.

"Not a chance of that, Chris. We are here to tell you that Rose and Donald have separated, well actually she left and asked him for a divorce."

"You're kidding?" Mum asked, unable to believe what she had heard.

"Nope." My grandfather shook his head.

"Rose called last night," Gran added. "She wanted to let us know that she was okay. When i asked why she had left Don, her reason surprised me. It appears she didn't want to be a vicar's wife anymore. Rose said that she had been seeing someone and she realised that she had missed out on so much. Your father spoke to Don last night, as you can imagine he is upset but he wished Rose the best for whatever she is searching for."

"Typical Don!" Dad commented. "If it was me I would have asked a few questions that i definitely would have wanted answers to."

"Yeah me too," my grandfather agreed. "Whatever it is Rose is looking for, i hope she finds it."

"She'll be fine," Gran replied. "We have no idea who she was seeing, or what went on. I guess Rose will let us know in her own time."

While all this was going on i felt Molly squeeze my thigh. I patted her leg as if to let her know we would talk later.

When my grandparents left, the talk about my aunt still continued.

"Maybe Rose found herself a young stud?" Dad said smiling. I nearly spat my coffee all over the table.

"Whatever happened it must have woken something in Rose, i never thought she was the type to just up and leave." Mum replied.

Molly and i helped clear up after dinner, we spent a while longer with my parents before heading off to our part of the house. I no sooner had the door closed than Molly started with the questions.

"What the fuck did you do to her Mike?"

"What do you mean, what did i do? All i did was have sex with her like she wanted. If she left Don for someone else, it's hardly my fault!"

Molly and i talked about what had happened, i think Molly was starting to feel a little guilty. Apart from telling Molly about the last meeting with Rose, i didn't offer any other information. We agreed not to discuss what had happened, just in case my family figured things out.

My aunt kept in touch with the odd phone call. She never really gave up too much information, in the end my Mum stopped asking her questions. Mum said so long as she was safe and happy, that was all that mattered.

**************

Two years later i told my parents that I was going to ask Molly to marry me, i wanted the whole thing to be a surprise. My Dad suggested he throw a party, we would invite Molly's parents and some of our close friends. The whole thing was done under the guise of a summer barbeque. Molly thought it was a great idea, she was pleased that my Dad invited her parents and sister. Molly's parents knew what was happening, but kept quiet about it.

The party was in full swing, people were laughing and joking. My dad rigged up a sound system that was playing in the background, and some people were dancing. I looked at my Dad and nodded my head, he played a real slow number. I asked Molly to dance with me, we swayed with the music. A few other couples joined in with the slow dance. As the music ended i held onto Molly's hand, she turned and looked at me. I took a small box from my pocket and knelt before her.

"Molly Richards, would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" I looked at Molly and smiled.

Molly was totally stunned and just stared at me for a few seconds. "Yes. Yes, i will marry you, Mike."

I stood up and kissed Molly, she threw her arms around me as people cheered.

We were standing with both sets of parents talking about how managed to keep tonight a surprise from Molly, suddenly Mum looked past me and gasped.

"I don't believe it!" We all turned to see my aunt and some guy walking towards us.

"Congratulations, Mike and Molly." My aunt smiled at us both.

"Aunt Rose. I wasn't sure if you would be here." I spluttered.

"There was no way i was going to miss my nephew's engagement party. By the way, this is Alan, my boyfriend." We all looked at the guy with my aunt, i think he was a few years younger than she was.

I couldn't believe the difference in my aunt. her hair was slightly longer, she had highlights in it. The big difference was her clothing, my aunt was dressed in tight jeans, t-shirt and high heels. Molly smiled at me then winked. I got Alan a beer as my Mum and gran questioned my aunt. Molly and i left Alan talking to my Dad as we mingled with the other guests. I heard a lot of comments about how hot my aunt looked, i had to agree with them.