The Vicars Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the party finished we thanked people for coming. Molly's parents were staying in a hotel, so we planned to meet them for lunch the following day. I thanked my aunt for coming.

"Thanks for coming, Aunt Rose. It was great to see you again, i can't believe how different you look."

"I owe you so much, Mike. There was no way i was going to miss this party, I hope you and Molly will be really happy. The difference in me is partly down to you, you made me realise there was more to life. When i moved away i dated quite a few men, mostly just for the hell of it. Then i met Alan. Alan is a really nice guy, in some ways he is a lot like you, especially in bed!" Aunt Rose giggled. "We are staying in a local hotel tonight, i promise we will come and see you both tomorrow."

I hugged my aunt and shook Alan's hand, as they walked away my aunt stopped and turned back towards me and Molly. "Just so you know, Molly was right." I looked at my aunt, wondering what she meant. "Shaving. It's much more fun with no hair to get in the way." We all smiled then watched my aunt catch up to Alan.

Lunch the next day was nice, it gave us all a chance to catch up and discuss the upcoming wedding. Molly's parents set off for home, Molly and i returned home. We joined my parent's in the garden for a few drinks, my aunt and Alan joined us about an hour later.

My aunt told us all about where she was living, and how she met Alan. The whole afternoon and evening was a relaxing time, Mum always seemed to find another question for my aunt. Alan said that they had to leave soon, both of them had work the following day. After we said goodbye i gave Dad a hand to tidy up where we had been drinking.

I was just about to step indoors when Mum asked if she could have a word with me, i followed her outside away from the house.

"It was you, wasn't it?" Mum stood with her arms folded.

"What was me? I have no idea what you mean, Mum."

"It was you who Rose was fucking before she left Donald, wasn't it?"

I nodded my head, i have never been able to lie to my Mum. "Yes it was me. Rose wanted it as much as I did." I hoped to shift some of the blame away from me.

"What about Molly? What the hell were you thinking of, Mike?"

"Mum, Molly knew about Rose and me. She was okay with it all." Mum looked flabbergasted when i told her Molly knew it all.

"Why Mike? What made you do it?"

"I did it after aunt Rose got curious, it was the day when you, gran and Molly were talking about shaving. When we finished aunt Rose said it was never like that with Don, we carried on meeting occasionally until she moved away. I didn't see anything wrong with what we did, especially as Molly knew about it. How did you find out?"

"You didn't see anything wrong? For fuck sake, Mike. She is your aunt, my sister. What you did was incest. I am sort of okay that Rose finally found out what good sex could be like, i just wish it had been with someone other than you. Can you imagine the stink it would have caused if Donald had found out? He thought Rose was seeing someone else, which was confirmed when she left him. If he had found out it was you, i can guarantee he would have called the police. I hope you and Rose are finished." I nodded my head. "As to how i found out, i read her lips earlier when she said thank you. Mum walked back indoors, i had no idea if she was going to tell my Dad.

I told Molly that Mum had worked out it was me who Rose was fucking.

"Oh shit! What did she say?" Molly asked.

"She said she was sort of okay with it. She was pissed off that we didn't think about what would have happened if Don found out, Mum was sure he would have reported us to the police."

"I'll talk to your Mum when i get a chance. I'll apologise for what we did and see what happens."

I don't know if Molly did talk to my Mum, or what she said. The three of us never spoke about me and my aunt. I have since spoken to my aunt Rose, she didn't say if Mum had spoken to her. My Dad never mentioned it, so i presumed Mum didn't tell him either.

*****

Molly and i got married a year later. From the time i stopped having sex with my aunt, Molly is the only woman i have been intimate with, i hope it stays that way.

© The author. All rights reserved.