The Victim's Lament Ch. 01

Story Info
Young girl alone taken against her will?
6k words
3.98
27.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

Constructive comments are always welcome. To those not willing to be constructive and just being a lazy anonymous slag well don't waste my time or yours.

*****

I was a 20 year old virgin until that fateful day when we decided to advertise for guys as well in our flat. We had been struggling to fill the now empty room with it being summer and the students scattering for the summer holidays. We weren't even getting short term rent offers either.

It had been my turn that day to show the prospective viewers and renters of the room and the flat. Well anyway it was my turn to sit and patiently wait for phone calls from prospective renters. There had been two one from a girl who ironically didn't show up at the time and didn't show up at all but then that was nothing new. There had been one from a charming sounding bloke with a gravelly Scottish accent.

I had allowed my flat mates to bully me into wearing something slightly tarty and not be a total frump and total frump was my usual style of dress. I liked baggy and shapeless since I was a 34B-23-34 statistical celery stick of a girl. I looked skinny at 5ft 9 inches in height. I never had a real boyfriend and males well they didn't seem particular interested in me. I always shot down the ones who thought I would be an easy lay for pretty fast. I didn't have long wavy blonde hair either and my hair was lifeless long straight fair hair. I was also of the opinion that my eyes and my mouth were also too big for my head and face.

I didn't like the idea of renting the room out to a bloke but then we were getting desperate to fill that room up as we didn't want to pick up an extra share of the rent or the bills since money was tight for us all even if I was a posh girl with a rich daddy but I couldn't ask him for money since he hadn't approved of my decision to go to University in Edinburgh and not Oxford. Money from my dad usually came with onerous conditions attached.

I began to regret my decision to cave into the bullying as to how I dressed that day as soon as I opened the door to the guy called Bill. I was wearing a checked white and black mini skirt; thigh high socks and a tight sleeveless waistcoat that sort of made my nipples protrude or so I thought and the 4 inch high heels. I thought the whole package made me a little tarty. Tarty was being polite about it, I looked like a slut in my eyes.

The guy smiled and then he proceeded to undress me with his eyes. He didn't try to hide he was doing it either. I would have to have been blind to miss it. It wasn't the usual first reaction I got from blokes well not that I ever noticed. I was immediately uncomfortable. I then regretted telling him that the other two girls Lorna and Clare were away visiting family. I gave him the tour anyway of the kitchen and the bathroom and living room. I guess I couldn't help being polite.

I might with hindsight made the mistake of looking at him over long. He was a stocky bloke of maybe 6ft 1 inch in height and thus slightly taller than me in the 4 inch heels I was wearing. He also looked distinctly menacing in the cold light of day.

He continued to leer at me. I also noted the hard on he had in his pants. I wanted rid of him as he just wouldn't stop leering at me. He did nothing to hide the hard on either. I continued to play polite though as I offered him a coffee. I thought why did I have to be so polite.

He wasn't even put off by the rent or the estimated amounts in bills we would expect to pay based on previous year or renting the place. I wouldn't have called him particularly attractive either. I tied not to glance at his crotch and the permanent tent pole in it. I could have sworn when he caught me glancing at it. Well I did curse silently to myself.

I guess I was being polite in asking what he did for a living even though I had taken a dislike to him because of the leering. I viewed that was what the other girls would expect. They had reported about other guys that had viewed the flat in the days before that and how they didn't much like any of the guys for pretty much the same reasons that I didn't plus the fact we didn't think they could afford to pay the rent plus their fair share of the bills on top of that.

This guy Bill though had a good paying summer job and I reported that to the girls on the phone as he drank his coffee. I couldn't lie and I found it impossible to tell them I didn't like the bloke with him within earshot of reporting what I told them on the phone about him. I just didn't have the guts to.

He also claimed that he didn't drink or smoke and then arrogantly told me that he considered his body a temple. I thought he was a little too much in love with himself. I had found another reason to dislike him.

He finished his coffee and then asked to see the room and I naturally played the polite hostess. I tried to put him off by saying that being at the front of the building there was a lot of noise from the street late at night with drunks and so on and loud car traffic early in the mornings. He didn't seem in the least put off.

He asked if the other girls were posh like me and that turned me even more against him even though I was probably posh I didn't like to be called posh. I had told him they weren't posh and corrected him about me being posh.

He would merely reply, "Don't knock it girl. It is a good quality to have if it comes packaged with classy modesty. That is a rare quality in most posh dames. It is quite a turn on in fact."

He undressed me with his eyes again and again he made no effort to hide what he was doing. That only made me even more nervous if that was possible and in even more of a hurry to get rid of him.

I thought I would prefer to be a little poorer than have him in the flat if push came to shove. I thus lied about having one girl also viewing the flat later that day and I would get back to him. That lie though didn't work in the least.

He was almost derisory in his reply, "Tell her that you have already let the room doll. I will take it!"

I had replied coldly and flared my eyes at him for his arrogance and presumption, "I will do no such thing. In fact you have just decided me against you getting the room with that request."

He had sneered, "It wasn't a request doll. I am going to change your mind right now slut!"

I hissed at being called a slut by him, "I am not a slut asshole! Now get out!"

He just sneered, "I might be an asshole but as to leaving well that isn't going to be happening. Well not immediately at least slut."

I had never been so affronted and I hissed as I slapped his face, "GET OUT!"

He just sneered and replied, "My other cheek is feeling left out whore."

I slapped his face again and then went to slap again but he grabbed my wrist and hauled me towards him and made a pass at me. The shock was momentary as I slapped his face again, "What the fuck do you think you are doing? GET THE FUCK OUT!"

He just sneered, "Why I am just about to teach a posh bird a thing or two that she needs taught. It might even be overdue in your case."

He made another pass at me and then I slapped his face another twice but he just sneered, "So the whore wants to play rough does she? I like that a lot. That is just more fun."

He grabbed my wrist again as I went to slap him again. He made another pass at me before letting my wrist go. I slapped him again and he just stood there sneering at me and then leering.

I suddenly felt in danger and the kind of danger I felt on creepy misty nights when there was a lot of drunks about.

I went to slap him again and hiss at him to get out and he caught my wrist again and I was caught out by his strength as he twisted my arm behind my back and then hauled me down over his knee as he sat on the edge of the bed. To my horror he pulled up my skirt and I was even more shocked by what he did next as his hand came down on my ass real hard. The spank stung like hell.

He growled, "That was for the first slap. I love the white bunny rabbit knickers by the way slut."

There followed despite my hissing and protests several more spanks and each seemed to sting more than the one before it. He growled again, "That was for the other slaps."

That was followed by equally painful and stinging spanks and I began to sob, "IM SORRY PLEASE NO MORE!"

He just growled, "That was to remind you not to do it again slut. Well not unless you want spanked that is. I hope you do as you have a tidy tight ass slut."

It was also humiliating because my pussy began to moisten as it tingled more and more with each spank and the reverberations from them. He spanked me again even harder, "That was just for hell of it and because I really do like your ass and spanking it. I bet daddy never spanked you."

I sobbed, "Please no more! You can have the room!"

I couldn't quite believe what I said but then if I got him out of here then that suited me right then. I couldn't believe what he said next, "Oh I want more than just the room whore. I want you as well. I am going to have you."

I knew exactly what he meant by that and I exclaimed through my sobs, "WHAT? NO WAY! FUCK OFF!"

He growled, "You heard me whore!"

He pulled me up by my hair and I exclaimed, "OW! HEY YOU'RE HURTING ME!"

He just sneered as he stood and pulled me up by my hair, "It takes a little pain for you sluts to get the message I find. You heard me and you know exactly what I want. You have been glancing at my crotch often enough since I got here slut. Heck you were even licking your lips as well whore."

I sobbed as he kept a grip on my hair, "I AM NOT A SLUT. I AM NOT A WHORE! I am not that kind of girl."

He just sneered as he produced a blade from his pocket, "Are you stupid though? You know what to do if you want the pain to stop."

I flinched and I just sobbed pathetically as fear took over, "Please don't hurt me anymore. I will do what you want."

He flashed the blade at me and then sneered, "That remains to be seen whore."

He let my hair go and I sat on the bed sobbing as I began to undress. He stood gloating or so it seemed to me as I gave him tear filled fearful looks with my eyes. The fear was made worse by the humiliation of my body betraying me after the spanking he had given me. Why did my body betray me like that? Why didn't I scream for help when I had the chance?

I had frozen at the sight of the blade as well. I was fearful he would cut me with that blade and I didn't want to be cut.

I undressed as slowly I could or I felt that I could get away with right then and did my best cover my nakedness as he growled, "Now get into the bed whore."

I was too frightened to do anything other than what he said. I sobbed as he began to remove his clothes. He crowed, "You are in for a real treat slut."

When he stood full on naked with his evil looking dick erect he crowed at me again, "I only reserve this beauty for the most exceptional of slut's doll. You can write this in your posh girl's pillow book. It is 8 inches by 7 in circumference. You can measure it if you want."

I continued to sob as I pulled the sheets closer to me to cover my own nakedness from him. I gripped them tightly as I looked at the evil mushroom headed thing and its prominent almost purple veins and the marble like protrusions on the shaft, they looked like giant warts. He had no pubic hair there. His dick looked huge but then before that day and that moment I hadn't had anything to compare it to. I kept staring at it like a rabbit caught in a cars headlights.

He gloated as he pulled at the sheets covering me, "Now quit with the tears yah stupid slut because you are already wet for my dick. I can sniff your arousal and want. Let go the sheets or there will be worse pain for you whore."

It added my humiliation to know that my pussy was wet from the spanking he had given me and even more humiliating to admit that I had liked being dominated. I let go the sheets as he pulled them back and I tried vainly to cover myself.

He growled at me again, "Get on your back and spread those legs slut."

I sobbed pathetically as I did as he ordered, ""Please mister I am a good girl. Please don't I'm a virgin."

He just sneered, "If I had a tenner for every slut that told me that I would be a millionaire by now whore and I could buy you."

He pushed my legs further apart as he descended on me and growled, "You will lose your snatch hair before the next time slut! You will lose all of your pubic hair and that is an order slut."

I could only sob pathetically again, "Aren't you going to wear something? I am not on the pill. I really am a virgin mister."

He just crowed, "I don't fuck that way slut. I fuck bareback and you will take it bareback whore. You belong to me now slut. You will belong to em for as long as I want you whore."

He sneered as he growled and descended on me forcing my legs even further apart. I tried not to look at his face or his powerful ripped body as my own body betrayed me yet again sending tingles through me and setting off butterflies in my stomach. I told myself to scream and to fight but the words and the orders didn't reach my mouth or my body.

He growled and sneered, "Look up at me slut, I said look up at me."

I saw the blade flash close to my left eye and did as he told me to in my fear. He just grinned malevolently at me, "That is much better slut. Now kiss me whore."

I didn't want to but the blade was ever present in my eye line. I kissed him once tentatively and then twice tentatively and he grinned malevolently at me, "That is much better whore, don't stop, oh and rub my back whilst you do it slut."

I kissed him again and stroked his back and I surrendered to his kisses as my body kept betraying me. I kissed him back with equal passion as I feared the blade he held in his right hand. He had a gloating look, "That is much better slut. I might be gentler if you play along. I think that secretly you might even like it."

I hated myself because I thought he might be right as my body betrayed me with each kiss as my pussy tingled and my tits tingled in tandem with my pussy.

He ordered me to rub my thighs off of his ribs. I was tall enough to do that and then wrap my ankles around his hips as he ordered me to do so. The malevolent grin was back, "Fuck I like that, you are a right supple slut."

He directed my movements like an orchestra conductor but a stern one. I knew he was going to take my virginity but he seemed content to kiss me and have me kiss him back right then and be touched sensually by me.

My body would stab me in the back again and I swore as a wave of electric pleasure washed over me and kissed him fiercely. He gloated, "Oh I liked that kitten, the inner slut in you is looking for release, let her out into the world, liberate her and let her free."

My treacherous body betrayed me again as more waves of pleasure swept over and through me. I kissed him almost ferociously as they did so. I almost gasped fuck me as I sobbed at my body betraying me.

He kissed me again and I drew him onto me more tightly as more waves of electric pleasure washed over and through me. I thought this wasn't happening but it was and I had a traitor for a body and I was losing my mind as I kissed him back to stop myself saying fuck me. I wanted his cock in me.

I kissed him ferociously which he seemed to like as he softened his tone towards me, "Now that is way more like it. I knew there was a passionate slut in there somewhere clamoring to get out."

I temporarily regained my wits or some of them at least, "Please mister I am not a slut. I have no sexual experience at all."

He just grinned, "You will have plenty by the time I have finished with you today slut. I bet you have had lots. There is no way you are the innocent you paint yourself out to be. Your body responds quickly to my touch and probably that of all hetero men."

I hated that mine responded to him as he kissed me again and another wave of pleasure swept over me. I greedily kissed him back and bit on telling him to fuck me again but the sigh of pleasure that escape my lips was audible. He had that gloating look back again that said I told you so.

I was writhing below him by then as I kissed him again and again with lust and arousal. He gloated, "Patience kitty."

He would then tease me by stroking his dick off my pussy lips and each time he did it I would shudder and quiver as the tip of his dick rubbed off my clit. My pussy tingled to each rub. I couldn't contain another deep sigh of pleasure from escaping my lips.

Despite my arousal and obvious arousal at that I began to sob as I realised I was going to lose my virginity to him and there was nothing I could say or do that would stop him taking me. My dreams of being the virginal bride in white were going fast.

I began to sob more as he pushed the tip of his dick against my pussy lips. He just sneered as he jabbed my opening several times sending tingles through me and my pussy just rushed on me as it soaked even more.

Why didn't I scream rape why didn't I put up more of a fight? I saw the knife barely inches from my face and froze again as I sobbed more. It was also even more humiliating as my body betrayed me every time his dick jabbed against my crack and he kissed me.

I gasped as I cried when he pushed his dick deeper into me. He crowed as his dick ran up against my still intact maidenhead, "Well fuck me you really are a virgin. Well this is a bonus. It was bonus to see you dressed in a sultry way compared to the frumpy gear you always wore.

That's right doll I have seen you about quite a lot. Even dressed as a frump you hardened my dick. I saw through that disguise though. I saw the slut looking for a release from that prison you built around her. I saw the attention she craved. I saw the love and the lust wanting to explode from behind the icy bars.

That's right slut. I have been stalking you for maybe 6 months and you didn't notice. I thought you caught me a couple of times when I got too impatient. I was ready to step in to stop that molester you dated but I didn't need to. I made sure he didn't ask you out again. You might not have pushed him away the next time he stuck his fingers in your snatch or groped your tits."

I could only cry, "PLEASE DON'T MISTER! PLEASE STOP! I WONT SAY ANYTHING TO ANYBODY!"

He withdrew before ramming his dick into me and I felt something tear and then a searing wave of pain sweeping through me and over me and I screamed, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO! IT HURTS TAKE IT OUT PLEASE MISTER!"

He didn't though as he pushed deeper and deeper into me gloating, "Fuck yeah only my second pure virgin. They say a slut never forgets her first one and I will make sure you never forget me whore."

I was caught in a hell between crying and gritting my teeth as pain enveloped me as his dick sank into me up to its hilt. He left it there as pain swept over me in waves, excruciating wave after wave of pain.

He crowed, "Fuck yeah there is nothing like those tears of a virgin to make it memorable slut. There is nothing like a tight virgin pussy either."

He growled, "Quite squirming whore as you will only make the pain worse."

He began to thrust slowly in and out of me as more waves of pain swept through me. I didn't scream rape once and I just lay there as he thrust in and out of me slowly.

He snarled at me malevolently as I closed my eyes, "Keep those eyes open slut or I will inflict even worse pain on you."

I abjectly obeyed him as he continued to thrust in and out of me. I began to hate myself as the pain subsided and the pain became more of a dull ache and even that went as my body betrayed me again. I hated myself even more as the pain became pleasure. His dick grated my clit with each thrust in and out of me sending electric tingles through me with each clit grating thrust.

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers
12