The Victim's Lament Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

I determined not to give into it but it was losing battle as he built up the speed of his thrusts on me and they drove the breath from me. He knew he had beaten me when I had stopped crying and then I couldn't sob any longer as my body utterly betrayed me and it felt like my pussy was drinking and sucking on his dick.

It started in my pussy and the stampeding butterflies spread to my stomach and then to the rest of me. He would hear my growing pants of pleasure as I lost the mental battle to resist what he was doing to me. He was raping me and my body betrayed me and slowly but surely he broke my will to resist.

He continued to fuck me even as I hoped it would be over soon but even that feeling deserted me as my body won over my mind and soul. I would orgasm and he would know from my body quivering and trembling and then just shuddering and the gasps that would escape my mouth, "Uh Fuck! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhhhhhhhh Fuck!"

He gloated in his triumph, "I was right about you posh girl. You loved that didn't you slut?"

I managed somehow not to admit to what he had done to be but then my body and my own mouth had already given me away as he continued to fuck me. He gloated, "We are only just getting started whore. That is nothing compared to the pleasure to come slut. It isn't every slut that gets to cum her first time. Surrender to that whore in you slut, let her out, release her from that prison you stuck her in."

He continued to thrust in and out of me and the pleasure which has barely subsided built again in me as my pussy won the fight again. He kissed me like he had before and I had resisted at first but it was futile as he snarled, "You will respond slut or it will be more pain and humiliation for you. It is your choice whore will it be pain or pleasure."

I kissed him back when he kissed me again. I was beaten as I kissed him greedily and then wrapped my arms around him and my thighs almost stuck themselves to his ribs unconsciously as I wrapped my ankles around his hips.

He continued to fuck me and then taunt and torment me, "You love my dick in you now don't you slut?"

I could only pant as I looked up at him with what might have been lust on my face by then, "UH HUH YAH! OH YAH!"

He continued to taunt and torment me in my growing delirium and ecstasy, "What do you want whore?"

I panted, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

I kissed him hungrily as I was lost on his thrusting dick. He broke the kiss as he continued, "I think I will make you my slut doll. Would you like that whore?"

I could only chew my lip as I panted, "UH HUH YAH MAKE ME YOUR SLUT! FUCK ME!"

His thrusting continued, "I think I will make you my whore. Would you like that slut?"

I chewed on my lip again as I panted, "UH HUH YAH MAKE ME YOUR WHORE!"

He crowed, "You were born to be a dirty slut. I saw the sub in you months ago. I think you will make a great cumslut."

I could only gasp as another orgasm tore through me, "MAKE ME YOUR SEX SLAVE FUCK YAH! I'M CUMMING AGAIN FUHHHKKK!"

He rammed his dick deep into me and grunted, "Take that whore."

I felt the explosive pulse inside me and a jet of warm liquid enter me and I clung to him and gasped, "FUCK! OH FUCK! FUCK!"

I felt the pulse that was a spurt of his cum, then another spurt as he ejaculated into me what felt like tons of it, spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, spur, spurt, spurt, and spurt before he stopped cumming in me and I could only tremble out the words, "FUCK YOU CAME IN ME! I WILL GET PREGNANT! FUCK! OH FUCK!"

I had read that dicks went soft afterwards but his didn't. He crowed, "Your training as my sex slave has just begun whore. You are my whore now."

I turned into a simpering neurotic on his dick as he fucked me, "LOVE ME MISTER! PLEASE LOVE ME! YOU WONT LEAVE ME WILL YOU? YOU WILL LOOK AFTER ME WONT YOU?"

He grinned as he thrust in and out of me hard and fast, "Oh I will love you, your Master will love you as long as you are a good little slut and do what your Master tells you when he tells you to do it! Your Master will look after you as long as you do as you are told whore!

Call me Master now slut! What is it you would like my little whore?"

I panted as I clung desperately to him in my delirium, "FUCK ME MASTER. FUCK ME."

I would cum again on his dick as an even more intense orgasm swept through and over me and my whole body tingled and quivered and trembled with cold electric chills and hot stabbing tingles. I gasped and panted, "OH FUCK YAH MASTER I'M CUMMING AGAIN FUCK ME MASTER! OH GOD FUCK ME HARD MASTER."

I would have said and done anything he wanted me to do or say at that second in time. When he ejaculated into me again I almost sobbed, "OH YAH MASTER PUMP IT INTO YOUR SLUT! FUCK!"

I was a panting wreck when his dick withered and fell from me and he rolled off me. I just swore, "FUCK I AM UNDONE!"

He sat up, "Now you will wash me slut. It will be part of your duties."

I was still quivering and I was weak like a jelly and a very watery one as I dragged myself up. I chewed on my lip not knowing what to think as he had raped me but I had cum on his dick and I had loved it. I had even liked his dick pulsing inside of me pumping his seed into me. He wasn't a nice man or an attractive one but I had become an addict to his dick and I wanted him to fuck again.

It was the quick ease and obedience that I followed his commands that I didn't stop to think about or resist as I went to the bathroom with him and showered with him. I had given him a power over me that I couldn't stop giving him.

I washed him and soaped him at his bidding and watched as his dick hardened again and just I simpered, "Do you want to fuck me again Master? Please fuck me again Master."

He pinned me to the corner of the shower cubicle and then had me wrap my legs around his waist before he penetrated me again. I lost myself again on his dick as I clung to him. He complimented me I suppose

"You are a very fit and supple whore Frances. See that you stay that way slut."

He would fuck me in that position until we had both cum. I was reduced to another wreck of a quivering jelly but he washed me in his turn and he grinned, "It is your master's privilege to wash you. Just as it is now my privilege to fuck you when and where and how I want slut. Now dry me slut."

I obediently followed the commands of my rapist. He issued his orders as I dried him, "When you have dried off you will get dressed and go to the Sexual Health clinic for an emergency appointment. I will not have you getting pregnant on me whilst I train you to please me whore.

You will go on a pill and you will get any vaccinations that are needed slut. You will see to it. It is your first priority slut. If you are an obedient whore then one day I will breed you. I have seen that you are good with children in my observing you.

Now as to your dress, you will wear only mini skirts, suspenders and stockings from now until I tell you otherwise. There will be no more dressing as a frump do you hear me slut. I think you get the picture whore."

I whimpered almost, "Yes Master!"

He grinned

"Good! You don't need to prepare any meals for me. Getting to the clinic is your first order toady whore! Now I need a set of keys slut."

He was dressed quickly and gone after I handed him a set of keys. I didn't have time to weep about losing my cherry. I didn't want to get pregnant to that monster even though I had become a slut on his dick. I knew that I would never say no to him and I knew enough to know that he had washed away any evidence of his actions. He had also stuck his bed sheets in the washing machine before he had left. I was trapped or at least I felt trapped.

There wasn't another soul I could tell about this. I was also trapped by my own words and actions of that day and living in hope that he would turn his attentions to another girl and forget about me. It was a forlorn hope though. I saw the lust in his eyes for me and felt the hunger in his sex as he raped me.

Yes he had raped me but it was never going to stand up in Court as there was effectively no evidence and then the Defense would just need to ask me one set of question and that was, "Did you enjoy him fucking you and did you enjoy him cumming in you? Did you dress like a slut that day? And did you go to his bed of your own free will that night Frances?"

When I returned to the flat that night I would report to my rapist what transpired at the Clinic and then dress up in the new slutty gear I had bought. I bought and wore for him black rubber suspender belts and black fishnet stockings and 6 inch high heeled steel stiletto leather boots and nothing else.

I presented my newly preened body to him as well and asked him, "Does my Master approve?"

He might have raped me that morning but I couldn't get him out of my mind as I sat in the clinic. I knew I wanted him to fuck me if not rape me again. The more I thought about his hard ripped body and his dominance and his obviously big thick dick thrusting in and out of me the more I wanted him. There was no question by then of me going to the Police though. He would fuck me 4 more times that night in my bed as he truly began my sexual education and taught me to be his slut.

I don't know why he wanted me it was just that he did. When he said he wouldn't look at another woman as long as I did what I was told I believed him. When the sexy Lorna and Clare returned from their summer sojourn Bill didn't look at them. I never caught him looking.

Lorna and Clare looked a little frightened of him initially. They knew pretty quick that I was fucking him and it was pretty much every night. They were kind of surprised that I had turned into a simpering slut. I told them if they looked at him sideways I would cut their ovaries out. I think they believed me. The fact that he didn't look at my dishy blonde flat mates just made me want Bill more. I think for the first time in my life I felt truly secure. He is still my Master many years after that fateful day and my rape at his hands.

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers
12