The Victim's Revenge

Story Info
Black guy gets the chance of a lifetime on the bully's mom.
5.7k words
4.15
50.9k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jozy, a young African-American guy who recently turned 18 years of age, has lived a miserable life so far. A life full of bad luck and lots of adversity. He has never had any happiness in life. He came to the United States of America, the land of opportunities, the land of the free, the home of the brave, to live the American dream. Well, the whole thing turned out to be an American nightmare for Jozy. But despite all the setbacks, Jozy was now only two days away from graduating.

He had mixed feelings about the ending, but the best part was that he would finally get away from Antonio. Antonio was this Italian-American guy who was the school bully, a troublemaker, and the guy who caused all the problems in the school. He had bullied, beaten, humiliated, and insulted Jozy during their four years in high school. Rather, it's been a living hell for Jozy during his high school years.

Antonio was super popular and came from an upper-class family. His father was the Don, the leader of the Italian mafia family here in San Diego, and they were recognized throughout the area. No one dared speak about them, criticize them or report their illegal and criminal acts to the authorities, despite having concrete evidence. They basically did whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted.

Out of all the students in that high school, Jozy was bullied more than anyone else. Antonio went after him the most, and Jozy lived every day like a manhunt. Each time Jozy encountered Antonio and his bully friends in the long gray school hallway, he knew something was going to happen. Jozy was constantly devalued and received beatings day in and day out.

Jozy envied Antonio. He was popular, handsome, tall, rich, powerful, and hung out with the prettiest girls in school. Jozy hated the fact that he was so far behind in life. He himself was poor, had hardly any friends, was slender and skinny, and he was terribly ugly.

*****

It was Thursday, a day away from graduation. There were only classes today for the students who were behind and needed to send in homework that was unfinished. For the others, it was an activity day at school where they helped to empty the lockers, clean the floor, and just spend time talking to each other.

Jozy was struggling to get to the classroom at the bottom left of the hall. He needed to submit an English essay that he hadn't finished, and he had been working his ass off all week to finish the essay. Despite his terrible grades, the tough years in high school, and all the bullying, he felt a certain pride when he was on his way to submit this essay.

He began to wonder if this was the turning point, if this was perhaps the beginning of the American dream he had longed for since immigrating here from the Congo with his single mother. With all this in his head, he suddenly felt a hand from behind grabbing his neck, and a second later he was pushed against a locker and then tackled down on the newly scrubbed wooden floor.

"Why are you in a hurry, nigger?" Antonio said, which came with an evil grin.

Jozy looked up and saw Antonio with three other friends. They looked bored, and Jozy understood what this meant.

"Answer me, faggot. Where you going?" Antonio once again asked and gave Jozy a little slap on the head.

For the first time, Jozy gathered courage and replied, "Antonio, I'm really in a hurry. I have to submit this essay. I don't have time for you."

Antonio's friends started giggling as Antonio looked shocked at the response he received from Jozy, a loser he had bullied for four years every day.

"What the hell did you say, nigger!?" Antonio shouted as he pulled Jozy up and pushed him hard against the locker.

"I'll freaking kill you, faggot!" He kept yelling.

Antonio released Jozy, who fell to the floor and then snatched the essay from him. He tore it to pieces. An overwhelmed Jozy watched without being able to do anything about it. This reminded him once again that he had failed. It felt like his moment had been stolen.

"Listen, because you annoyed me, you have to go to my house and mow the lawn," an angry Antonio said, and followed it up with, ''Is that understood!?"

"The gardener is sick and will not make it. I swear, if you don't mow the grass properly for me to see tonight, I'll have you whacked, mark my words," Antonio said with a strong tone in his voice.

Jozy nodded and rose to his feet. He didn't dare to protest or say no, because it would only make the situation worse. Jozy already knew where Antonio's family home was; it was known throughout the area. A large mansion, worth millions of dollars, guarded by security personnel around the clock.

He left the school devastated and took a walk towards the mansion. He began to think of all the bad luck he had had while sweating and feeling the heat waves in San Diego. People were having picnics in the park; dogs ran after frisbees; and hot blonde girls jogged along the sidewalk.

After a twenty-minute walk, Jozy finally arrived at the mansion. He was immediately met by two long, muscular security guards in suits who confronted him.

"Who are you!?" One man shouted and it was immediately followed by, "Where the hell are you going!?" By the other man.

Both were Italians, and Jozy knew it from their accent.

"Wait a minute. Wait. Please don't hurt me!" Jozy screamed as he shook with fear.

"Tell us who the fuck you are or we'll bury you on the spot!" Both men screamed and were very aggressive.

"I... I... I'm Jozy. I was ordered to come here to mow the grass in the yard. Antonio sent me," Jozy said.

One guard turned his gaze to the other and said, "Find out if that's true."

The other guard turned around and made a call. He then confirmed that it was true.

The guards let Jozy pass through and explained to him that he would mow the lawn upstairs. All the security guards were going to lunch, and one of them informed Jozy that he needed to leave the house within a maximum of one hour.

Jozy went to the back of the luxurious and classy mansion, searching for a way to the garden upstairs. He walked through a glass room and reached a corner along the right side of the house, where he saw a wooden staircase outdoors with lots of leaves and flowers that stretched over the lovely palm trees. A depressed and slow Jozy climbed the stairs all the way up to the top floor, where he reached an outdoor sofa. He finally found the small garden he was going to mow. Preparing to approach it, he suddenly heard a female voice getting closer and closer. Not knowing what to do, he hid behind the sofa and peered in.

Seconds later, he had the good fortune to witness the hottest, sexiest, alluring, seductive, desirable, and bodacious woman he had ever seen in his life. She stunned him with her hotness, and he was almost paralyzed by her sexiness. She removed the towel from her body, and Jozy got to see this uniquely beautiful woman fully and completely naked.

She was about 5'7 with super attractive and alluring dark olive skin and dark eyes. Her hair was dark brown and long and straight. The Milf appeared to be a true Italian. The woman had two tattoos on her right shoulder, symbolizing herself and her husband; tribal tattoos across her lower back, one below the buttocks and one each on the sides of her ribs and top of her arms. Her navel and both her nipples were pierced. She had an athletic, killer body on her with a pelasing thickness. Her ass was amazing and big, but her greatest asset was easily her breasts. They were big, sexy, and ultra alluring. You just couldn't miss them and they were the very first thing you noticed about her. They were 34DDD after she had them done in her breast augmentation. Her body shape measurements are as follows: 32-24-34. With fake nails on and wonderful makeup, she qualified to be completely fake. She was all fake; nothing was natural about her, and that's what made her so sexy.

She was preparing to enter the jacuzzi that stood in the middle, a few feet away from the sofa that Jozy was hiding behind. She picked up her iPhone 13 Pro Max and recorded a voicemail.

"Hi honey, I just wanted to let you know that we have the house to ourselves and Antonio won't be back home until late in the morning. He's celebrating with some friends for his graduation tomorrow. Sooo... hurry home as soon as you can... I've been thinking about you all day long," the woman said as she bit her lip, expressing her lust and horniness.

"And I am in the jacuzzi upstairs... with my blindfold on... so you can do whatever you want to me," the woman said, and finished her voicemail before throwing the phone on the towel.

It was then that Jozy realized that the woman was Antonio's luscious mother. It was the 45-year-old mob wife, Ginevra.

She began to lick her lips and touched her tits gently as she was clearly horny. She entered the jacuzzi and sat down, with her back facing Jozy. There she sat and began to touch her vagina with her right hand and massage her breasts with her left hand. She enjoyed the sensation and the warm bubbly water helped her to relax properly. She closed her eyes, lifted her right leg and leaned it to the side of the jacuzzi and leaned back to touch herself. She let out small moans and moved her body up and down while she was masturbating.

She kept going and masturbated faster than before. Her moans started to get louder and she was nearing her climax. She grabbed the blindfold next to her and put it on. She then continued to touch her breasts and closed her eyes.

Jozy was going insane watching all of this happen. He grabbed his crotch until he almost lost all sensation there from numbness. He kept on ogling her from behind and her mesmerizing tits nonstop. He then began to think about what he was doing, questioning the animalistic lust that had been aroused within him. He wondered if he had a death wish because the woman right in front of him was the most powerful woman in all of San Diego and the wife of the most feared man and leader of the most infamous Mafia family on the west coast.

After watching for about ten minutes, Jozy got a strange feeling, something he had never felt before. He suddenly felt braver and stronger than usual. With a gaping mouth and exciting eyes, he crept forward, crawling. He reached the jacuzzi, just behind a blindfolded Ginevra, who was in perhaps her horniest mood ever.

Jozy got up on his knees extremely carefully and stretched out both hands just above Ginevra, and suddenly grabbed her tits.

''Ohh. Honey, you're home early. Mmm. That's nice. Ohhhh. Mmm," Ginevra said while moaning and biting her lip. She let go of her tits and let him do the work.

An over-excited and horny Jozy, who felt both fear and pleasure, moved her tits circularly, up and down while he grabbed them hard and properly. The excitement was both stressful and indescribable for him.

Jozy began to pinch Ginevra's nipples gently and kept moving her tits in all directions. Ginevra reacted with pleasure and loved every moment of it.

''Ahh. It's turning me on. Ohh. Yeah... squeeze those tits. Ohhh,'' she moaned.

Jozy was going crazy over hearing the Mafia queen's moans, and it caused him to get a bold smile on his face. The thought that this woman loved what he did to her with his bare hands was overwhelming to Jozy. A simple black man with a simple background gave pleasure to the most powerful woman in the city.

Jozy began to touch and grab her tits more aggressively and stubbornly than before. Smacking and slapping her tits against each other let out a funny and arousing noise, which caused a reaction from Ginevra.

"Oh yeah, This makes me so horny. Ohhh,'' she moaned.

Jozy was so eager and began to lightly slap those tits up and down against the water while having a ridiculous smile with wide eyes. He kept bouncing her tits up and down.

"Ohhh. Ahha. Mmmm. Yeah, bounce these fucking tits. Mhm,'' Ginevra said in a louder tone.

Jozy, being the obedient guy that he was, did exactly as he was told.

''Ufff. Ohhhh. Yeahhh. Rub those tits," Ginevra gasped, feeling hornier than ever.

As Jozy was doing wonders with his hands on her tits, Ginevra began to dirty talk him and moan at the same time. She just spat out every dirty word there is out loud, showing her badass side and proving she's married to the Mafia boss.

"Mmm... Ahhh... teasing me. Enough with this titt-rub thing. Mhhm, you don't want me?" Ginevra said and licked her lips before asking, "You'll put that dick in my mouth."

A really shocked and terrified Jozy immediately let go of her tits and became really stressed with wide eyes. The feeling of getting exposed was overwhelming and almost led to a panic attack. What she wanted now was a whole new and different level.

"I want that dick, honey," Ginevra said, and sounded a bit demanding this time.

''Where's that dick? Here's where I'll find it," she said as she tapped on the right shell of the Jacuzzi.

Jozy grabbed Ginevra's left hand and turned her around so that her face was facing him, still with the blindfold on. He unzipped his pants and handed her his cock.

"Oh, there it is. It's so nice," she said while stroking it gently.

Ginevra then licked the tip of his penis and said, with excitement in her voice, "Looks like extra hard today."

After saying those words, she went for it and began to swallow his cock.

While Ginevra was blowing him off and sucking in his entire meat-stick, she said, "Feels different today."

She kept blowing off that cock deeper and deeper than before, and let out moans that were choked by the cock. She spat on his cock and sucked eagerly.

''God so nice. Ohh," she said while gasping for air.

She both grabbed and sucked his cock harder and went for it properly. She then swallowed the whole piece of black meat, pressed it in, resisted and suffocated herself with it for a few seconds. The feeling was outstanding, and Jozy was losing his mind about how enjoyable it was, but he could neither moan nor express himself out of fear of being exposed.

As soon as Ginevra released his cock from her mouth, she said, "Give me those balls. Give me those balls. Mmmm.'' She kept on begging until Jozy gave her what she asked for.

She sucked and licked his balls aggressively and jerked him off at the same time.

"Mmm... these balls feel so good in my mouth," she said, and immediately afterwards, "I want that dick."

A confused and scared Jozy, with mixed feelings, looked around to see if any of the security personnel or family members showed up. Ginevra didn't let go of his cock and was swallowing it whole. Jozy was getting so much pleasure that he closed his eyes and moaned very quietly.

''Yeah. Fuck. Tastes so fucking good," Ginevra said with an aggressive voice.

''Ahh. Fuck. I like this blindfold. It's fucking sexy. It's making me so horny... dicking my pussy so bad... ohh. Yeah, Let's take that dick in between my tits," she said.

Without waiting and feeling lonely in the jacuzzi, Ginevra said, "Will you come in here with me? Mmm, yeah. Fuck these tits."

She turned around and sat down. In a heartbeat, Jozy removed all the clothes he was wearing and joined her in the jacuzzi. He began to slap the tip of his penis on her titties, making her hornier and hornier with each slap. Ginevra started to beg him to put his cock in between her big tits. Jozy did exactly that, and he was now rubbing his cock between her greatest and sexiest assets of them all.

''Yeah, use those fucking tits. Oh yeah. There you go. Push them to get through. Come on, honey," she kept moaning, and loved having that dick between her tits.

Ginevra began to blow him off again and said, "Oh yeah. You're extra fucking quiet today. You're being mysterious. Yeah, rub that cock on my nipples. Ohhhh."

Suddenly, Jozy grew tired of all the foreplay and decided to take it to the next level. He no longer cared. He pulled Ginevra aggressively up from under her breasts and placed her against the shell of the jacuzzi, with her hands on it and her face pointed outwards, and her sexy ass against him in the middle of the jacuzzi.

"Oh yeah, you want to stick that fucking dick in me?" Ginevra asked with a sexually aggressive voice.

Jozy wasted no time and drove his cock in her pussy from behind and started doing Ginevra doggystyle.

''Ohh. God. Yeah. Ohhhh. Honey, your fucking dick feels big. OMG. Yeah. Fuck me. Ahhh. Shit. Yeah. Ahh. Fucking give me that dick. Ahh. This is so fucking deep," Ginevra kept moaning.

She placed her left hand against her hip, with her right hand lying on the shell, and began to moan louder and louder after Jozy increased the pace and pressure against her pussy.

"Oh yeah. Fucking give it to me. Oh fuck. Oh shit. Ahha! Ohhhh! Why does your dick feel so fucking big today?" Ginevra said.

To avoid making the mistake of talking, Jozy started fucking Ginevra extremely hard and fast, which made the Italian Mafia Milf scream and moan much louder than before.

''Ohhh! Yeaah! Grab those tits! Yeahhh! Fucking fuck it!" She screamed.

The sex was in a fantastic and hot mood. Ginevra placed both hands on the shell and left her ass to be ruthlessly penetrated by Jozy.

"Oh yeah. Fuck that pussy. Ahhh! Your dick feels extra fucking big today... Yeah... Why is that?" She asked once again.

And once again, Jozy began to fuck her harder and faster. He held her hips and gave Ginevra long strokes, making her moan like crazy.

''Ohhh! Shiiit!!! Ahh! Ahhh! Ohh! FUCK! Oh yes!'' Ginevra screamed in satisfaction.

After Jozy slowed down the drilling, Ginevra continued to breathe deeply. With her left elbow lying on the shell, she raised her right hand, "I like it, but I wanna get it off. Yeah, I'ma take it off," Ginevra said, and began to slowly remove the blindfold.

After Ginevra removed the blindfold, sweaty around the eyes from wearing it for a while, she turned her face a little and was instantly shocked by the sight she saw.

She saw a strange young black man... JOZY!!!

With confusion and shock in her eyes and a completely changed facial expression, Ginevra threw away the blindfold and screamed with a frown in her face, ''WHAT THE.... WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!???''

"Oh... Eh...," Jozy said with a clear nervousness in his voice and froze.

''What!? What!? Tell me who you are and what you're doing here! NOW!'' Ginevra screamed at the top of her lungs.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Rizzo," Jozy said, still terrified by the anger and outburst from the hot, temperamental, mad, mob wife.

"What are you doing here!?" She repeated.

"I'm Jozy... Yeah, I was sent here by your son, Antonio. I was supposed to mow the lawn... I seen you... and... and... you're freaking hot," Jozy said, and was immediately interrupted by her.

"Oh my God! I thought you were my husband,'' a frustrated Ginevra said, and put her left hand on her face.

"Oh my God...'' Ginevra kept saying, and stared up at the sky in frustration with a slightly forgiving facial expression. She had calmed down a bit.

"I'm sorry, I thought you liked it, Mrs. Rizzo," Jozy said, and sounded a bit more confident this time.

Because of the embarrassing situation, Ginevra closed her eyes and said, "My husband is gonna kill me," and then turned her gaze and started eye-gazing Jozy with fatigue.

Jozy was horrified by the mention of her husband and had almost a heart attack. Breathless and unaware of what to do, he just said, "Oh... Maybe I should go. I... I'm... I'm sorry.

Ginevra turned around, still confused by everything that had happened, and pleaded, "Oh my God."

That's when the turning point became a fact. Ginevra turned around, facing Jozy. She approached him inside the jacuzzi. They locked gazes, with her intense dark eyes boring through him. She looked at him with a sexual glaze in her eyes.

"No, I mean, I did like it. We might as well... finish. Right?" Ginevra said with a tempting look.

12