The Victim's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Jozy replied, stunned by what he had just heard.

''Yeah. let's just finish. I... liked it," Ginevra said and rolled her eyes.

"OK," Jozy said with a renewed energy and looked incredibly happy.

Quickly afterwards, Ginevra responded, "Okay," and gave him a sexy smile with a lustful look in her eyes before he turned her around again.

"Let's keep going," Jozy said as he struggled to catch his breath. It was because he was so overjoyed by what was happening.

As Jozy was positioning Ginevra in the same position as before, and preparing to give it to her from behind again, Ginevra began to breathe deeper with each passing second.

It went indescribably fast, and Jozy started drilling Ginevra's pussy from behind quickly and hard.

"I'ma keep going until my hubby's back. Ohhh. Fuck. Oh... Yeah... Fuck that pussy,'' she moaned loudly while grabbing the shell of the jacuzzi ruthlessly.

"You like how I fuck the pussy?" Jozy said calmly while he struggled to deal with her brutally sexy body and the sacred pleasure he received.

"Aha, I do. Yeah, fucking like it. So much better than my husband. Oh yes. Fucking like it! Ah. Ahh. Ahhh! Aha. Oh, fuck. It's so deep. Ahhhh!" Ginevra moaned, sinking her head in between her arms.

Ginevra kept moaning very loudly, "Oh! Oh yeah! Fucking work it!"

"Your fucking pussy feels so good," Jozy said while breathing deeply.

''Aha. Yeah. "I like my fucking pussy," Ginevra replied, throwing her ass against the thrusting, attacking big black cock.

After drilling her properly and fast for a while, Jozy stopped and pulled out his cock from her swollen pussy.

"Sit on this dick," Jozy said with a demanding voice, wanting to prove that he's a strong and confident young man.

''Mmm. Sit on that fucking dick? Mmm. Sure, I wanna sit on it. I fucking love it. Yeah, I'm gonna sit on it," Ginevra said in a very sexy manner.

Ginevra pushed Jozy against the shell on the other side of the jacuzzi and laid him on his back. She then stepped on top of him and sat on his thick black cock. She stretched her arms and started riding his dick. They both began to moan at the mutual pleasure they experienced, with their eyes locked and their bodies caressing each other, while they were met by the hot San Diego heat and had the incredible view from the luxury mansion. All this together led to a fantastic, sexually crazy, and deeply satisfying pleasure for both of them, and the rhythm was lovely.

Ginevra was humping Jozy while sitting. He was grabbing and squeezing her buttocks while she held him tightly by his shoulders and around his neck.

"Ohhhh. Yeaaahhh. Fucking take this pussy! It's sooo deep. Oh yeah. I'm gonna bounce on this dick all day long. Ouch! Fuck! Oh yes, spread that fucking ass,'' Ginevra kept moaning while riding Jozy nonstop.

Jozy then laid on his back and slapped and squeezed Ginevra's asscheeks and clapped her cheeks properly.

"Bend over for me. I want to fuck you from behind again," Jozy said, barely getting the words out.

"You want me to bend over for you, sweetheart? Alright, I'll do it,'' Ginevra replied, and once again placed both of her hands on the shell and stretched out her buttocks for Jozy to fuck.

Ginevra pleaded and begged Jozy to fuck her harder and faster. To give her those long, tasty, hard stroks. And he did exactly that.

"OH YEAH! Fucking rail that fucking pussy! Ouch. SHIT. Mmm. Yeah. Fucking take it. Yeah Jozy, take it,'' Ginevra was moaning very loudly.

"It's so fucking good. Ohhh. Ohh yeahh. Ahhh. I feel kinda dirty. Mmm. Making me feel fucking... so dirty. I want it in my fucking ass. Stick it in my ass for me?

"You do?'' Jozy asked.

''Yeah I do. I'm fucking horny. You gonna filth my ass for me. Yeah, come give it to me.'' Ginevra said.

It was now Ginevra's turn to lie on her back, and Jozy stuck his cock in her asshole and began the penetration.

''Ohh. You like fucking that dirty ass? Yeah... me too. Oh yeah. Fuck that ass,'' Ginevra moaned.

Her dirty words and her appeal for Jozy to fuck her harder and faster drove him insane and he had lost all control. Ginevra was on her back and had let go completely. She had left her whole body, her tits and especially her ass for Jozy to do whatever he wanted. Jozy's hands were on her hips and her legs were around his waist, and they locked gaze on one another, fully focused on each other and no one else or anything else on the planet.

''Oh yeah. Fucking work that ass. Oh shit. WORK IT, YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH! BASTARD! YOU DIRTY LITTLE NIGGER, FUCK ME! OMG!!!'' Ginevra moaned louder than ever before.

The insults, racial slurs, anger, and aggression that Jozy received from Ginevra and her changed facial expressions reminded Jozy of who exactly he was fucking. Ginevra showed at that very moment that she was the fearless, terrifying, brutal, and powerful mob wife, who belonged to the most powerful mafia family on the entire west coast. No authorities dared to challenge them. And there was Jozy, with his black cock between that woman's legs. It was both cool and scary for Jozy.

Jozy immediately switched back to the pussy and started drilling her. He lifted Ginevra up a little so that she remained in a sitting position and drove on, causing her thick, athletic, Italian, Milf body to shake in a delicious and tempting way, which teased Jozy even more.

"Oh fuck... Oh yeah, babe. Fuck me! Fuck me harder!!!" Ginevra screamed, and you could clearly hear the anger in her voice.

"You're so dirty, Mrs. Rizzo," Jozy said calmly.

"Oh... Mmm... I am... fucking dirty," Ginevra said.

Jozy began to grab and squeeze her big, beautiful, sexy, enhanced tits, which turned Ginevra on.

"Like those big fucking tits? Mmmm... Oh yeah. Grab those fucking nipples. Yeah, like that," Ginevra moaned.

Jozy kept fucking the sexy woman without mercy, trying to show her and himself that he's man enough to tame a dangerous, mob wife. He wanted to fuck the Mafia out of her and get his revenge on her bully son. The man that made him live like hell during his four years in high school.

"Oh yeah... Fucking take it. Yes, hammer that fucking pussy," Ginevra kept moaning.

"Mrs. Rizzo, is this better than your husband's cock?'' Jozy asked, very curiously.

''Oh yeah. Aha. So much better than my husband's cock. So much better. Oh yeah. So good. Mmm. Yeah, you like fucking me? I know you do!'' She replied loud and clear.

He switched position and began spooning Ginevra on the shell while grabbing her phenomenal tits at the same time.

''Oh! Yeah! Give me that fucking load. Come on, dick me down. Oh yes. Fucking give it to me. Want to give me your big load? Oh yeah... Mmmm... I wanna taste that cum... I wanna taste that nigger cum. Yeah... give it to me,'' she moaned, and was eager to get that cum.

"You sure you want to taste my cum, Mrs. Rizzo?" Jozy asked, with a hopeful mind.

''Yeah. Mmm. That's all I wanna taste. Ahh. I want it. Yeah... I want it. Yeah... I do," Ginevra pleaded while gasping for air.

The dirty talk and her sexy looks were too much to handle for Jozy. He pulled out his cock from her cunt, pulled Ginevra up and had her face him as he was jerking off right in front of her face, ready to give her what she's been asking for.

"Yeah... You're gonna fucking give it to me? Yeah? all over my face. I WANT IT NOW!" Ginevra screamed so loudly, making the birds fly away in fear.

Jozy kept stroking and stroking while eye-gazing the living shit out of Ginevra. Her ultra sexy and seductive look, with the deliciously gaping mouth, impatiently waiting for his cum, became too much for Jozy, who exploded in the moment and emptied everything he had on Ginevra's hot face. He moaned for the first time ever, loud and glorious. Just screaming in pleasure. He grabbed her head and shoved it forcefully against his cock, making her gag with that dick.

As Ginevra licked and kissed his messy black cock of all cum, she said, "Wow, that was a lot, Mr. Jozy. That was a lot of cum."

Ginevra cleaned and wiped his dick properly while looking up at him with admiration for his impressive dick and the dicking down of her for the last hour. Jozy looked down at her without looking away. Suddenly, a car beep is heard from the front of the mansion. A 1930s black Cadillac V12 had just parked downstairs.

"Omg... Did you hear that? That's my husband's car," Ginevra whispered quietly.

"WHAAT!? YOUR HUSBAND!?'' Jozy said, with a great nervousness in his voice.

"You've gotta go. You've gotta get out of here right now. Go! Run! Like yeah... my husband's here, he's in the car... like run," Ginevra said rapidly and gestured for him to run away and get out of here immediately.

Jozy grabbed his clothes from the ground and ran through a shortcut between the woods. Ginevra washed off the cum with the water in the jacuzzi and leaned back to relax.

"I will definitely seek him out and taste that delicious nigger cock again. Mmm... Oh yes... I'll have it, I swear," Ginevra said to herself alone in the Jacuzzi.

The next day, the senior students celebrated their graduation. Antonio searched for Jozy during the convocation, he wanted to kick the shit out of him because he didn't mow the lawn like he had been ordered to do. But Jozy wasn't there, he was far away.

An hour before the convocation began, Jozy had received a special, unexpected, visit. Two bodyguards, a man and a woman, both dressed in black suits, came to his door. Both were Italian and had an accent. Behind them stood a classy and luxurious Mercedes sedan. Inside the car sat Ginevra Rizzo, waiting impatiently for him.

These two bodyguards were the only two that Ginevra trusted. They were credible and loyal to her. The rest were loyal to her husband. The bodyguards were concise and dead serious.

"Hey sir, you must pack a bag immediately and come with us," the male guard said in his hoarse voice.

''What? me?'' Jozy said, with great confusion.

"You're going with Mrs. Rizzo on a long vacation in the Bahamas. Throughout the summer, to be exact," the female guard answered firmly.

"What about my mother? I... I just can't leave her alone here," Jozy said.

"Don't worry about your mama; we'll take care of her. You just make sure to take care of Mrs. Rizzo. That's all that matters, understood? Now go and pack!" The male guard said, starting to lose his patience.

"The Rizzo family maid will serve your mother," the female guard said calmly.

Jozy immediately accepted and started packing quickly. With great excitement, he knew that this would benefit him immensely. He would live a luxury life throughout the summer. He would have the honor of roughly fucking the hot Italian sex-bomb, Ginevra Rizzo. And he would get away from Antonio and avoid being beaten.

He got into the car that went straight to San Diego International Airport. From there, they took the privately owned plane that belonged to Ginevra's husband. They then flew to the Bahamas to live in the luxurious beach house that was owned by the infamous Mafia family. There they could fuck each other in peace all summer and enjoy each other's company. Ginevra wanted it, and she always got what she wanted. She also tricked her husband and son, making them believe that she was going on a long vacation with friends. Jozy had to go with her; he had no other choice, and he wanted it anyway.

The days went by, and Jozy fucked the extremely hot and sexy Italian Mafia queen all day long. They devoured each other's bodies and satisfied each other unreasonably much. They came, and came, and came, all day long, day in and day out, without wasting time on anything else.

The fucking was rough and brutal, on a completely different level, and it got messy every time. In society and in front of the public, Ginevra is always seen as a very confident, mentally strong, snobby, aggressive, tough, and dominant woman. But in the bedroom, closed between four walls and with Jozy, she's a submissive woman. She lets go of all control completely and allows Jozy to do whatever he wants and dominate her.

There was no doubt that Jozy was now living the American dream, and he was living it with the most attractive woman he had ever seen, the wife of the Mafia boss and the mother of the great bully. Life has never been better.

12