The Video

Story Info
A story of a video I found on a porn site of an ex gf.
2.1k words
4.01
19.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a true story of a video I found of an ex while watching porn late one night. While it was certainly never something I expected to come across or that I thought would exist in the first place, it was a wild experience for me. I am unsure whether or not this will be a particularly arousing read, but I hope it will be an interesting tale nevertheless. Enjoy!

*****

Finding a video of a long term ex girlfriend on a porn site was not something I had ever expected to happen. We had been together for over three years with a bit of a break in-between due to an indiscretion of mine, during which we would still have sex, but were not officially in a relationship. She used to speak of her past sexual relations every now and again which always brought out my jealousy, and self conscious side, despite my secret arousal to whatever act she described. I'd always find myself later stroking my cock and thinking about her getting fucked by an ex, picturing with as much detail as possible her pleasure.

I of course never told her this, especially given my worry of not only what she would think, but my guilt in the enjoyment of it. This feeling grew stronger towards the end of our relationship; seemingly as we grew apart. A few months after we had broken up I found myself thinking about her getting fucked more frequently even though I had been on quite an online dating rampage myself.

On and off my thoughts and desires on this matter would spike, but since we had no contact there really weren't any new scenarios I could contemplate. I would still however often think about her riding her previous friend with benefits 9 inch cock; a time she had spoken of when we had first started having sex. She spoke of it with a clear lust of feeling it inside her. Just imagining her taking it was enough to get me hard.

There were other stories too; mostly ones that only gave me a vivid glance into the experience, but enough for me to let my imagination run wild of my ex getting fucked. I had finally began to accept the voyeuristic side of myself which I had previously felt enormous guilt and embarrassment when thinking about. Needless to say these fantasies of her getting fucked were now a much more frequent day dream when I was jerking off.

Two years after our break up I found one of the most shocking, and arousing videos on a popular porn site I ever could find...just over 10 minutes of my ex getting fucked and cumming harder than she ever did with me.

To this day I still don't remember exactly how I found it. I was searching "amateur asian porn" as I often did, with an additional option of only homemade videos. I had always secretly hoped to find a video of her getting fucked, but in the back of my mind I never in a million years expected it to happen.

When I first clicked on it I was on a huge late night porn binge. I was probably at least an hour into watching bits and pieces of random videos, trying to find the right one. At first I didn't even notice it was her. The video starts slow, with music relatively loud in the background as she lays on her back. The guy enters a few seconds in, climbing onto the bed and placing his head between her legs to lick her pussy.

All of a sudden it struck me. I knew this bed, and this room. When she let out her first moans I felt my body begin to feel weak. My heart rate was jacked. This was her. I was almost immediately positive of it. My cock was throbbing as this feeling of insane arousal, shock, and awe flowed through me. I watched and stroked in disbelief as this guy fucked her. Slow and in missionary at first; relatively passionate as they kissed.

She says something to him (which to this day I still can't quite make out) and he starts to fuck her harder. I can hear his cock smacking into her. Her moans become frequent and loud as he fucks her. "I'm a drunk little slut" she moans at first. Then as he tells her to "say it loud" she begins yelling it while he fucks her.

The yelling made me feel immediately weak again as I recognized the voice, further confirming what I was already pretty sure of as the words "I'm a drunk little slut" left her mouth over and over. My arousal climbing with each passing second. The guy slides out of her, getting on his knees next to her while she sits up slightly to take his cock in her mouth.

He had a nice size, maybe a little bit bigger than me which excited me even more as I watched her wrap her lips around it, bobbing her head up and down it a few times, getting a little more than half of it in her mouth as she grabbed onto his ass. Made me think of the times she had taken me in her mouth. Never did get my entire cock in her mouth, but still did a great job.

A few strokes up and down the shaft with her mouth is all he took before turning her on her side. As he lays behind her and positions himself to slide his cock in I get a better view of her than I had so far. My eyes gazing from head to toe. Despite the semi fuzzy video quality, it looks exactly like her. Beautiful breasts, suckable nipples, smooth kissable stomach, leading to a sweet shaved pussy, and delicious legs.

Once his cock is in he fucks her hard. I hear his balls smacking against her ass as he fucks her harder than I ever could in that position. Then slowing it down and kissing her back while thrusting in and out. Her moans begin again, even more so when his hand makes it down to her clit and he fucks her deeper. He lifts her leg and leads her hand down to her clit giving it to her now a little harder.

After pulling his cock out and giving her ass a nice smack she lays down on her stomach. "Come on, get up here" he says as she almost rolls off the bed trying to turn over. As I get the first full view of her ass I get that weak feeling filling my body yet again. It had never struck me this many times in a few minutes before.

Next thing I know he is pulling her on top and pushing his cock in. He wastes no time and starts fucking her hard. Hands gripping her ass as he slams his cock in her deep. Her moans are louder than ever before and my cock throbbing and pulsing like crazy as I stroke and watch, still somewhat in disbelief at what I'm seeing. Its like a dream come true for me.

Between her moans I hear her mutter something, although I couldn't quite make out the entire sentence there were two words I didn't miss; "gonna cum". He starts fucking her harder as she moans and screams. I feel my cock pumping harder in my hand and my knees weaken. Stroking hard, trying to match the rhythm which he's fucking her. I keep up for a few seconds before he starts really pounding her.

As I watch her body start to twitch and contort, my cock is about ready to lose it. Seeing this guy fuck her as hard as possible while watching her orgasm build pushes me over the edge. Unable to control it my cock just erupts. Her moans as she archers her back and her orgasm takes over make my cock spray streams of cum all over.

Just watching a video had never made me shoot like this, it seemed almost endless. Watching this guy give my ex girlfriend an earth shattering orgasm was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. The last rope released from my cock just before her body collapsed back down on him. Her seemingly long orgasm just now leaving her.

Having just cum I start to feel a bit of clarity as the video continues to play. Still in shock at what I had just seen. I watched as she now slowly began grinding on his cock, taking control of the pace for the first time so far. Still horny and slightly hard but no longer stroking I could for the first time get a clear view of this cock going in and out of her pussy.

I could tell just by how she rode it that it was her. I even remembered how it felt when she did so. If the voice and visual wasn't confirmation enough, the rhythm of her ass moving as her pussy took his cock sold it even more.

The last two minutes of the video she continued riding this guys cock more and more passionately. Her ass taking the occasional smack. Despite having already cum I enjoy every second of it. The video abruptly ends with her still on top of the guy; I'm assuming he still hasn't cum and there was probably more to that session that either wasn't filmed or for what ever reason cut out.

It wasn't until a few minutes after the video ended that it dawned on me. Given the room she was in where this was filmed, it had to have taken place when we were on a break. It was her college dorm room, which I had many fond memories of. I immediately got a weird feeling knowing that she was with someone else during that time. While I had my assumptions, until now there was never any confirmation of them.

She had clearly been with this guy sometime in-between her and I still fucking. Given the passion there seemed to be it most likely wasn't the only time they had fucked. I couldn't believe how well he had fucked her. We had great sex (from my point of view at least) but I highly doubt that I ever fucked her as good as he did. For some reason this aroused me. Towards the end this guy even gets her to look right into the camera, smile, and wave before he goes back to fucking her. Needless to say I geared up to watch the video again.

Final Thoughts:

Its now been a good six months or so since I found the video and I've had many different thoughts and feelings about it since. I am just about 100% positive that it is her, although I haven't had the guts to bring it up to her. Having not spoken in over two years it hardly seems a good way to try and resume any sort of contact. I also don't have anyway to know if she's aware that its online.

Being that it was posted around 4 years ago I'm surprised I didn't find out about it sooner. Although I must admit, I have no idea what I would have done, or how I would have reacted if I found it while we were still together. Certainly a thought that crosses my mind whenever I've watched it.

The feeling I got the first time I watched it was like doing a drug for the first time. It was so intense and shocking I have yet to get the same level of arousal or orgasm from further viewings. I will say seeing her cum gets me every time. I absolutely love watching that part.

I still enjoy watching this even months later, and have even picked up on a bit more dialogue between the two of them. It even sounds like at one point she mumbles to the guy "you think he'll be mad at me?" before yelling "I'm a drunk little slut!"

Given how pissed she was with me at the time it would actually make perfect sense. Maybe I was intended to see the video, hell she could have planned to send it to me. I wouldn't be surprised given some of what had gone on between us at the time. However, this is all just my speculation

I may never know any more about this video than I currently do, but I hope someday I have the balls to bring it up to her. Either way this was very much a fantasy come true!