The Video Game Developer (f)

Story Info
About my life as a female video game dev.
4.3k words
4.13
8.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Video Game Developer (f)

By AnonymousNin

1

Right now I am developing a game for the HTC Vive.

It is an open sandbox game set in the medieval ages.

You create a dynasty and build an empire that you live in.

When I explain it to people I tell them: it is the Sims + Skyrim + Game of Thrones + Age of Empires/

You have your individual kingdom that you build however you want. And there is interaction with outside kingdoms that allows.for expansion and advancement.

The best part of the game is there is a NSFW patch to it.

There is full on nudity and sex.

And it's all in virtual reality.

In my kingdom I keep a harem of bed slaves.

It's a good game.

I took the idea of formulas for rooms from Terraria. In the game you can build all sorts of structures and design them however you want and they will function properly as long as it fits a formula.

For instance: in this medieval kingdom I built, the city square area has a set formula that causes NPC's to congregate and hold events there.

Next to the city square, there is a stone cathedral that I built based on the National Cathedral in DC.

The design tools are pretty close to the Sims. It gives you a top down view and the wall system works the same way..

And it follows the function of the formula for a cathedral.

There is also a really cool character creation menu that is a rip off of Skyrim. You can design your own NPC's, give them roles, and pay currency and have them enter into your kingdom.

The currency aspect is just a way to keep the game balanced and only fluctuates on the function of the NPC.

But it's cool because you can make a bunch of super hot NPC's to hang out and live in your kingdom.

I don't know if I will ever be able to release the game.

All the concepts are essentially stolen: Sims building, Terraria functions, Skyrim character customizations, an Age of Empires esque city resource building-management system.

And it's a first person world where you can live in your kingdom and walk around in it.

All in VR.

Too bad it's all essentially stolen.

2

The other day I built a brothel filled with a bunch of super hot and symmetrical men and women characters.

It's pretty dope.

I made a knock-off of Khal Drogo and Khaleesi.

I stole a couple animations from NSFW Sims mods that allow the characters of the game to bang.

I can't figure out how to do a first person viewing angle that isn't fucked, so all the sex is in a third person viewing angle.

The closest I can get is command consoling to a free cam, and then moving and setting up my own first person angle.

It's still pretty hot though.

The NSFW mods that I stole from had a bunch of possible positions and orientations to them.

I still haven't seen all the ways the characters in this game can fuck.

Low key I use my magic wand, put on my VR headset, and head to my kingdom's brothel and get off.

Both in the game and real life.

3

Being a video game developer and being female is weird.

I swear everyone in my undergrad was trying to get with me.

I'm a short Asian woman and not that assertive so I just kinda went with it.

I got good grades.

When I am not working on my game I just do simple freelance projects my friend Amber sends to me.

It keeps the bills paid and gives me lots of time to work on my game.

I don't have much of a social life.

I haven't had a boyfriend since high school.

Maybe that's why I play my game and masturbate so much.

Idk, either way, the cordless white Magic Wand that I own is probably the best purchase I have ever made.

I am normally very conservative when it comes to my purchases, but I splurged one year in college and bought myself a Wand.

I remember late one night I was up in bed watching porn, and I came across this video where a girl was getting herself with a Wand.

And the look on her face that haunted me. She looked like she was enjoying it so much.

It was great advertising.

I ordered a wand that night.

It was $200, but I swear I must have used it at least 1000 times by now.

At $0.20 a masturbation sesh, you have to admit that that is a good deal.

The wand is so strong. I always use it through a pair of shorts or panties.

Hardly ever straight up on my skin.

It is way too strong for that.

I hardly ever masturbate to real people anymore.

Most of the time it's either hentai or my game.

I had this really big hentai phase in college where I swear I must have watched hentai for two or three hours a day.

Hentai is fire, I don't care what anyone says.

4

My character in my game is a short skinny Asian girl with tattoos and a nose ring.

How original.

She has straight black hair and wears black goth witchy shit.

Just like me.

In fact, I programmed my favorite black Pantera t-shirt and put it in the game.

It's funny how in a good video game you can be whatever you want-- and I always just recreate myself.

Maybe I'm not imaginative enough?

In my game, there's classes and combat that I stole from Skyrim.

The combat is Skyrim if it was wonky and didn't work well.

I'm working on it.

My goal is to add in (aka steal) the randomized dungeons of Diablo and add some sort of repeatable and scalable dungeon system to the game.

And you could bring back cool rewards, trophies, building formulas, rescue maidens, and all sorts of shit.

One of my goals is to have dungeons like these with sexy male princes that you can rescue and bring back to your kingdom to fuck.

Fuckable Princes.

Put that on the front of the box.

There are good body sliders in the game so there is variety in my brothel.

Tall guys, short guys, guys with big cocks, guys with small cocks, cute guys, manly guys, buff guys, skinny guys-- all kinds.

And the same thing for women: girls with big tits, girls with small tits, girls with short hair,.girls with long hair,.tall girls,.short girls,.buff girls, curvy girls.

I'm straight, but I love to masturbate to women.

They are so much prettier. And their moans are so much sexier.

Most of the time when I watch porn, I notice that I am pretty much just looking at the girl as I touch myself.

I'm straight though. I swear.

Like I want some big hunky dude to dick me down irl.

But when it comes time to masturbate, give me some tiny cute fairy princess.

Someone like Belle Delphine. Fuck she is so hot.

I made a knock off Belle Delphine for my brothel.

Something about her eyes are off though.

I can't get those big Kawaii eyes to look right.

5

I've been playing with the idea of having bestiality in my game.

As long as the beast character model is some variation of the human model, the sex scenes work and look right.

I was playing with this concept with a werewolf model and masturbated myself to my character getting fucked by a big burly albino werewolf.

I was shocked how well the physics worked.

My magic wand was too far away, and I already had my headset on, so I just stroked my clit.

Made small circles.

I was masturbating to both how hot the scene was, and how good of a game developer I am.

My dirty talk was like: "Kiko, your the fucking best, the greatest developer of all time--" all the while I watched my virtual self the shit fucked out of her by this werewolf.

It was very hentai.

I think I will probably keep hentai bestiality in the game.

Everything I've learned, I learned from hentai.

You've got to stick to your roots.

Also, it would be cool to make a beast boy character that can transform into whatever you want.

So you can fuck a bunch of different monsters.

I think I'll program that next.

My next monthly programming goal: the fuckable beast boy.

6

I live in a small apartment downtown alone with just my shy black cat named Porco.

Porco is a very solitudinal creature. We both just do our own things.

It's just an accident that we happen to live together.

Every once in a while when I am up late programming, Porco will walk by my leg, or even sit on my lap for a couple of moments, before going back on with his life.

I like my tiny downtown apartment. It is very simple and uncomplicated.

Every space has a purpose: I sleep in my bed, I program and game and my desk, I eat standing on my soft rug in the kitchen.

It's simple.

Every once in a while my friend Amber from undergrad will invite me to go out and get drinks.

Amber is the one who sends me freelance projects that keep me fed.

Amber is a loud outgoing girl with huge boobs. She is a slut, but I would never say that to her face. Also, Amber is a slut in a good way. She is just so happy and friendly and loving and enjoyable to be around-- she can't help but to be a major slut.

She's my best friend.

We usually go to one of the bars near where I live and then Amber spends the night at my place.

Amber lives in a bigger place further out from the city.

One night, Amber and I went to one of our favorite bars that is just three blocks away from my place.

Amber ordered an IPA beer and I copied her, not really knowing what it was.

The IPA beer tasted bad, but I sipped it anyway.

"So how are things going with you Kiko?"

"Oh things are great, it's so good to see you Amber."

"You live in such a cool area, this is like the cool hang out spot for older twenty somethings."

"Is it really?" I honestly had no idea.

"Yeah, it's awesome having you here so I can use you for your room."

We both laughed.

How is your beer Amber asked.

"Not going to lie, it's pretty shitty."I couldn't help but smile. I always smile when around Amber.

Every once in a while you make a friend that seems to have been made just for you. You were perfect fits with one another. Amber is that friend.

"Alright," Amber said, I'll let you choose the next drink. "I like your all black by the way."

We both laughed. I pretty much always wear all black and Amber loves to call me out.

Amber and I drank another couple drinks.

I ordered long island ice teas.

They were crazy strong.

Amber and I went back to my apartment.

Amber went straight to my desk and demanded to see the progress I have made on my game.

I booted it up and when Amber spawned into the game, my character was in the brothel.

"Wow, the game has gotten really sexy," Amber said with a laugh.

I then showed her the fuckable werewolf thing.

"Wow Kiko! Very kinky. Your game is turning into a hentai."

"I know! That was my exact thought! "

"I like it, here take this back, don't want to get too mood-ey."

7

In undergrad a guy in my dorm and I would watch hentai together and masturbate.

We never fucked, just masturbated together.

I think he was gay.

His name was Tyler.

I would stoke him a little and he would finger me as we laid on bed and watched hentai on my laptop.

It was pretty awesome.

There were no expectations or anything because we never fucked. Just watch the hentai.

We never kissed or anything. Just stroked ourselves off in the same room, occasionally borrowing a hand.

Sometimes I would find one of Tyler's hands and bring it to my tit or nipple or something. He never touched me on his own accord. I always made him.

I don't think Tyler got off on touching my tits. It was more so a chore for him that I sometimes made him do. Like washing the windows or doing dishes.

Tyler would always wear these silver rings on his hands. The cold metal felt so good against my nipples.

I would share some videos with him, he would share some videos with me, and then we would get off together.

I would get excited whenever I found a new good video that I could showTyler.

Honestly, Tyler is my ideal partner. I just want a cute guy I can watch hentai and masturbate with.

I wonder if cats ever fall in love.

Maybe Porco had a girlfriend somewhere in the apartment and I don't know about it.

Some lady cat he can watch feine hentai with.

Romance.

I hope he does. Porco is a well mannered cat. He would make some lady cat a lucky gal.

I wonder if cats form relationships, or is it all libido?

It's probably all libido.

I wouldn't mind a relationship like that. Just some guy and our whole connection is libido.

Maybe I'm just too horny and I don't know what I am talking about?

I miss Tyler.

Alot.

I hope he found himself a kind boyfriend to watch hentai with.

8

I awoke the next morning in my bed with Amber.

Our limbs were intertwined with one another.

Amber was still deep asleep.

I laid still for a moment and enjoyed the quietness of the morning.

I could feel Amber's chest rise and fall as she breathed..

Carefully, I unwrapped my limbs from Amber's, and went to my tiny kitchen to make some coffee.

It is really nice to make coffee for two in the morning.

As I sat by my coffee maker, preparing coffee for Amber, I really wanted a boyfriend.

Someone I could make coffee for in the morning.

Normally I am fine being alone. I like solitude.

It would just be nice to make someone coffee in the morning.

I poured two cups.

I did not have any cream or milk. Hopefully Amber likes her coffee black.

Amber rolled around in the bed as I poured the cups of coffee.

I brought the coffee to Amber in bed and sat down next to her.

Sleepy eyed, I handed Amber her cup.

We just sat in bed and sipped our coffee without talking as Amber woke up.

Amber broke the silence.

"Thanks so much for the coffee Kiko."

"Oh no problem, I hope you like it black."

Amber sipped her coffee, "I do."

"Hey Amber, this might be a weird question, feel free to say no-- but, are you down to watch some porn."

Amber smiled and laughed, spitting coffee back in her cup.

"What the fuck Kiko."

"Fine, alright--"

"No, no, I'm down, it's just coming out of nowhere."

"Yeah, yeah, it's just that I used to have this friend in undergrad and we would sometimes watch porn together and it was really fun."

I didn't mention how much I missed him.

"I'm down Kiko."

"Sweet!"

I set my cup of coffee on my bedside table and grabbed my laptop.

I sat close to Amber and pulled up Pornhub in my browser.

I didn't use incognito mode, because I'm an adult and don't give a fuck.

Amber sipped her coffee as we scrolled through the front page of Pornhub.

"Alright, what do you like to watch, I'll let you choose the first video?"

Amber grabbed the laptop from me and searched for a porn video.

She found it quick.

The video was just of a cute guy with long hair masturbating. He had a beautiful penis and moaned loudly.

"Honestly," Amber said, "I just like to watch guys with big penises get themselves off."

We both laughed.

Amber laid back in the bed, her coffee cup still in her hand.

The guy stroked himself slowly. He had a really big circumcised penis. You could see his stomach and abs move as he breathed and stroked himself.

"Is it cool if I touch myself a little?" I asked.

"What do you think I'm doing under the blanket," Amber said with a laugh.

I slid under the blanket and touched myself as I watched this guy get off.

My leg was touching Amber's under the blanket.

Amber set her cup of coffee down on my other bedside table.

Both of her hands disappeared underneath my comforter.

I touched myself through my shorts as the guy with a big penis began to orgasm.

"Fuck," Amber moaned out, "I just want a boyfriend with a big penis that I can watch masturbate. Is that too much to ask?"

The guy quivered and moaned as he shot himself.

It was pretty hot.

I imagined wrapping myself around him and letting him quiver and moan and shoot himself into me.

The video ended and Pornhub autoplayed a new video.

The next video had the same guy with a beautiful penis. This time with a really pretty, skinny, white girl.

The white girl had a very beautiful face with dimples and freckles.

She had short blonde hair that barely touched her shoulders.

I was jealous. Low key, I wish I was her: some beautiful, skinny, blonde, white girl with dimples and freckles.

Amber and I continued to touch ourselves and let the video play.

I reached under my bed and grabbed my Magic Wand vibrator.

"Here Amber, try this out." I said as I handed my Wand to her.

The wand disappeared under my comforter and I heard a faint click and the sound of moderate vibration.

"Holy fuck," Amber moaned. "That's crazy."

"I know right. It's almost too strong."

I slipped my fingers under my shorts and fingered myself. I could feel the vibrations of Amber through the bed.

In the porn video, the girl was now giving the guy a blowjob.

The video was really close up on the girl's lips.

She was wearing this very bright red lipstick.

Her lips looked good wrapped around the man's cock.

You could see her dimples and freckles up close.

There was lots of spit, and the girl's lipstick began to rub off onto the guy..

It was artsy.

I didn't notice it before, but the girl had a septum nose ring.

She was magnificently beautiful, edgy, and kinky.

The whole package.

I wish I was her.

I was crazy wet as I fingered myself.

I tried to do it slowly without making any weird wet noises.

"Fuck," Amber moaned out all of a sudden.

I turned to her and she was completely splayed out on my bed.

The comforter had fallen down so I could see her whole body.

Amber's nipples poked through her shirt, both hands on the vibrator against her sex.

I reached out and caressed Amber's neck as she got herself off.

"Yes, choke me daddy," Amber half moaned-- half laughed.

Not sure if it was a joke or not, I choked Amber lightly as she rubbed the vibrator against herself through her shorts.

"Fuck, yes."

I tightened my grip around Amber's neck, still fingering myself, as Amber's pelvis rocked up and down into the vibrator.

Amber began to climax as I choked her.

Her whole body tensed and spasmed and rolled on my bed.

Amber pulled the vibrator away from herself.

"Holy fuck, I need to buy one of these," she said with a smile. "Alright, your turn," she said, handing the vibrator-- still on-- back to me.

I put the vibrator against my sex through my shorts.

Amber pulled down the comforter so she could see my body.

The porn couple was now fucking. The guy moaned and the girl let out these really cute, dainty, moans and whimpers. The guy fucked the girl into a couch from behind. The girl's skinny legs splayed out.

The vibrator was very strong against me.

Amber began to touch me and fondle my tits as I got myself off.

In less than thirty seconds I was climaxing hard into the vibrator.

Amber played with my nipples under my shirt as I did.

My pelvis spasmed up and down.

Amber put her other hand down to the vibrator between my legs and made sure I kept it against me.

The sensation became too much and I rolled away from Amber's hand and the vibrator.

"Fuck Kiko, that was hot," Amber said.

My body was too hot and my mind too out of it to respond.

My hips involuntarily spasmed and humped the air.

I wanted to be fucked so bad.

Amber removed her other hand from my tits and reached for her coffee.

I turned off my Magic Wand, placed it back under my bed, and grabbed my cup of coffee.

Amber and I sipped our coffees as we watched the rest of this porno vid play out.

The porno couple switched from doggy to missionary and passionately kissed one another as they fucked.

The coffee was now cool and lukewarm.

"I need a boyfriend," Amber declared, "It feels like I haven't been fucked in forever. I've forgotten what it feels like."

12