The Video Game Developer (f)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same," I said.

"I mean, look at this girl get dicked down, it looks like she is having such a good time."

"I know. It's hard to tell if it's acting or if it's real."

"I think it's real," said Amber, "just look at how hot that guy is. Look at the way he is kissing her"

"Yeah, I hope it's real."

"I choose to think it's real." Amber said. "Kiko, if you ever get a boyfriend with a beautiful penis like this guy, promise me you will send me the nudes he sends you."

We both laughed.

"I promise."

"You swear it?"

"I swear."

9

Amber rinsed off in my shower and left at 1 pm.

I worked on my video game for a couple of hours, making good progress, my mind clear and free from hornyness.

There is something about getting off that allows for focus.

I started working on my video game, and then shifted focus to a couple other projects I was working on freelance.

There is something soulless about programming on projects you don't care for.

That's why I always work on my game before working on other stuff.

Sometimes I have ideas for my game as I work on these side freelance projects.

I'm working on these projects, but I think my subconscious is still working on my game.

I like Amber alot. She is the only person I would ever show my game to in real life.

She is one of those friends that you would gladly bare your most embarrassing secrets to,

I know that she would understand, and probably find my embarrassing secrets amusing.

I would never show my parents or family or any other friends this game. It's too nerdy and sexual. But Amber gets it.

I think I have only one real friend in this world.

And that's fine.

Better to have one great friend that you can bare everything too, than a crowd of people you never speak honestly with.

I hope Amber feels the same way.

That night I watched that second porn video again by myself.

I vibrated myself as I looked at the beautiful freckled, dimpled, girl with a septum ring.

What was life like for her?

She was such a badass beautiful bitch.

I couldn't tell if I was attracted to her or wanted to be her.

The lines blurred.

I bet she gets hit on all the time.

She could fuck whoever she wanted.

I don't get why she is doing porn, she's too good looking. But I sure am glad she is doing porn.

The video ended with the man ejaculating in the girl.

How all great pornos end.

It's strange, literally every single porno ends the same way. The man ejaculates.

The video never ends if the girl has an orgasm.

It is like a perverted Chekhov's gun.

If there is a hard penis in a video, it has to go off at some point.

If I was a porn director, I would make pornos with twist endings.

Like a porno where it ends with the girl spitting in the guy's face.

Or a porno that ends with the girl saying: "this fucking sucks," and leaving.

Anyways.

I let Pornhub take me to another video with a septum ring girl.

This time she was with a shorter asian girl that kinda looked like me.

The two girls made out and fingered one another.

I'm not a lesbian, but I would for sure let septum ring girl kiss and finger me.

I began to climax, but I pulled my wand away.

"No, not yet, I want this to last."

I edged myself like this, watching the asian girl and septum ring girl kiss and take turns giving the other cunnilingus.

I was so horny, I could climax at any moment.

Septum ring girl began to lick asian girls' clit.

The asian girl spasmed and began to climax against the strokes of white girl's tongue.

I let myself cum in tandem with asian girl.

This was the most intense orgasm of my life.

I imagined septum ring girl with me in bed, her tongue against my clit.

I audibly moaned. I never moan by myself.

I rolled over as I moaned and orgasmed, pressing the wand into my sex against the bed.

I humped into the wand as waves of endorphins crashed into me.

Time slowed down.

The orgasm felt like it lasted forever.

I switched off my vibrator and humped my bed in post orgasm bliss.

I just kept humping my bed.

I couldn't stop.

My body wouldn't obey me.

12