The Video Not So Nasty Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I cum on your tits this time?" he asked.

Emma didn't stop, averting her gaze to look him in the eyes and smile while sucking him. She moved her hand away from her clit and started to open her buttons from the top down. Four buttons in she stopped and moved her hand back to her clit. Her tits were almost in view, the silky fabric of her dress fighting to keep her nipples covered, but more than enough cleavage for Billy to aim at. She sucked and rubbed until she felt his cock start to pulse, then rubbed her clit harder still as Billy took hold of his cock and pulled it from her mouth.

He wanked furiously, Emma trying to match his pace, and then he started to shoot spurt after spurt over her tits and neck. Emma rubbed quicker still and she came too, squirting over the path. Despite cumming earlier, she was surprised how much cum Billy shot over her tits.

"Don't clean up, I dare you to walk into your house like that," he laughed, "but you can do your buttons up so it's not too obvious," he instructed.

He walked off telling her he'd meet her again in a couple of days, and kissed her cheek before walking off down the road. Emma walked into the house, seeing her mum coming back into the house from the back door, giggling when she said she'd heard noises outside but assumed it was a couple of cats. She could feel the cum running through her cleavage, down her tits and across her stomach, hoping there wasn't any visible on her neck still.

"Are you okay Emma, you look a little flustered and flushed, what's that in your hand?" her mum asked.

Emma looked down to see a little fabric sticking out where she held her knickers.

"Yeah, I just ran down the road as I need the toilet," she answered, "and Sasha borrowed me a top," she continued.

She used it as an excuse to leave the room sharpish, indeed running to the toilet. Once there she undid her dress buttons and used her fingers to wipe the cum from her body and slurped it greedily down her throat.

Two days later, with Emma's parents being out, she invited Billy around to her house. Once inside she pounced on him, pushing her tongue down his throat, telling him they had around two hours until they would be back. She led Billy upstairs and, after unzipping and pushing his jeans down to his ankles, pushed him back onto the bed and quickly swallowed his cock down. His eyes closed, she quietly removed her knickers, then her bra, then slid her dress down to the floor, all the while working his cock.

In one swift movement, she jumped onto the bed, reached behind herself and guided Billy's cock to her pussy, lowering before he had the chance to stop her. She lowered herself quickly taking her breath away, only pausing when his entire length was inside her. Billy stared up at her.

"Great tits, lovely pierced nipples too. I wasn't expecting those," he exclaimed, "they'll make up for you tricking me."

Looks like we'll have to have sex now then," Emma giggled, "Do you really like them?" she continued, cupping her tits for his viewing pleasure.

"I can't wait to try to cover them in cum," he answered, "they're bigger than I expected."

"40DD," Emma moaned as she started to ride his cock, "If you do want to cum on them, make sure you let me know when you're ready."

Ninety minutes later and Billy had cum for the fifth time, Emma herself cumming numerous times too. The last time she'd laughed, now unable to see after he'd asked if he could cum on her face, but for her to keep her glasses on. She used her fingers like mini windscreen wipers to wipe his cum off them and slurp it into her mouth. Despite the many positions they'd fucked in, Emma's favourite part was when Billy had laid her on her back, pushing the back of her knees up to part her legs. She'd put her hands down to cover her flabby stomach, but Billy told her not to cover herself up, to reach them up over her head.

He'd enjoyed watching every inch of her move as he fucked her, her thick thighs taking the pounding from his legs, and especially watching her big tits bounce about as he fucked her harder and harder, the cum already on them sliding around her chest and stomach too.

A couple of days later, Emma received a text message.

"Have to go away with work today, emergency job, I'll be gone for two weeks or so but I'll phone when I get there."

He phoned her later and told Emma that he'd miss her, that he'd been looking forward to more sessions like the one at hers. He told her that he'd taken a sneaky picture of her, with his cum covering her tits, and that would have to keep him warm at night. She didn't hear anything from him until the following evening. They were chatting away with Emma laughing about whether he'd fallen asleep looking at her picture.

"The picture is great, but what would be even better if you showed me what we'd be doing if I was still there, show me how much you're missing me," he told her.

"What, you want more pictures?" Emma queried.

"Well, I was hoping you could send me a video perhaps, showing me how much you miss me," he answered.

"You mean, naked?" Emma asked.

"Naked and masturbating would be ideal, then it would be like we're masturbating together when I watch it," he laughed.

"I'll think about it," Emma told him.

She couldn't sleep thinking about the possibilities if she had the chance, where to do so, but the thought of filming herself intrigued her. She masturbated a lot but had never once thought to film herself. Not just to send to Billy, but it could be fun to watch it back herself.

She came down to breakfast the following morning to find her parents up and ready. They reminded her they both had meetings before work so they were going in early, which Emma had forgotten about. Emma ate breakfast and went to shower before going to college herself. With her parents out she stripped completely in her room and watched herself undress in the mirror. She walked across to the bathroom and went to turn on the shower. With no room for a separate shower room, the shower was over the bath.

She looked about, and before turning on the shower she went back to her room, opened the drawer where her dildos were, and taking one out went back to the bathroom. She put her towel over the radiator and put her phone on to record, facing it on the radiator towards the shower where she'd be standing. Getting into the shower she turned at different angles before turning on the shower, then got out and played the recording. Good, the angle was perfect. She zoomed in just a little more and started recording again, then took off her glasses and climbed into the bath.

She had to leave the shower curtain open so had turned the shower head around so the water didn't go all over the floor. Emma turned her arse towards the camera and poured shower gel into her hands, then rubbed the soapy foam over her shoulders. She'd tied her hair up into a ponytail, she hadn't time to get it wet and then dry it before leaving. She twisted her body, letting the soap suds trickle down her body, letting her willing viewer watch as it cascaded down her back and between and over her buttocks, and running down between her very ample cleavage.

Getting a little more shower gel she leaned one hand against the wall and used the other to wash across her arse, covering it in soap before letting the water wash it away. All the while she kept looking over her shoulder to see herself on the screen. Liking what she saw, she picked up a bath sponge and applied some shower gel to that. Now she rubbed the sponge across her body, leaving white foamy stripes across herself, particularly in between her buttocks and her tits. She took her time doing her arse, rubbing the sponge between her legs and across her clit.

Emma bent right over and looked behind herself. On the screen she could see rivers of white running down her legs from her pussy, looking like cum dripping from her. She squeezed the sponge against her arse, now completely covered like Billy had cum on her several times. She could already feel how wet her pussy was and it wasn't from the shower. Facing the camera she squeezed the sponge on her shoulders and groaned as she watched the white rivers run down her body and across her pussy.

Dropping the sponge into the shower she washed the remaining soap suds from her body, making a point of running the palms of her hands over her engorged nipples, her large red areola glowing from the warm water. Crouching and smiling into the camera, she picked up her dildo from in the bath where she'd put it earlier. She let the water jets run over it to make sure no suds were on it, then slid it into her mouth. Squatting so her open legs faced the phone, she slid the dildo into her mouth while rubbing her clit.

Emma pushed the dildo between her heavy tits and then turned, standing facing away from the phone but looking back over her shoulder. She raised one foot and leaned it on the edge of the bath, then slid the dildo down her buttocks and rubbed from her arsehole to her clit a few times, then slid the dildo effortlessly into her pussy. She pushed the dildo in for a few seconds, then withdrew it slowly, showing her wet labia gripping the dildo before her pussy gaped for the phone as the dildo slid from her.

Feeling herself getting close to orgasm she paused, turned off the shower and stuck the dildo to the edge of the bath. She faced her arse towards the phone and putting her hands on the wall to steady herself, lowered onto the dildo and started to ride it. The phone got the perfect angle to see the dildo sliding into her, Emma's groans getting louder as she watched herself over her shoulder. She leaned forward as far as the wall would allow, arching her back and taking all of the dildo in on each thrust. Getting close again she stopped.

Emma turned to face the phone, smiling broadly. She put her hand on the wall and lifted a foot onto the bath to the side of the dildo. Steadying herself, she raised and put her other foot on the other side of the dildo. It pushed between her wet labia, not quite inside but she could feel the tip teasing her. As she pushed down she knew Billy would like this angle. Her completely shaved pussy gleamed in the light shining through the window, her arse touching against the cold porcelain of the bath as she rode quicker and harder. Her heavy tits bounced wildly as she rode, her nipples huge and erect, looking bigger than she'd ever seen before.

She loved this angle but could feel her calves and thighs start to burn trying to hold herself upright. Emma paused and moved her legs, letting the dildo slide from her. Picking up the phone she placed it at the end of the bath, looking along the edge. Then she put one foot into the bath and the other on the bath mat and lowered onto the dildo again. She leant back, resting her shoulders against the wall, and started to ride the dildo hard. Again her tits bounced wildly, and now her hands were free Emma cupped them, and pulled roughly at her engorged nipples. She groaned loudly, and getting close to cumming this time she didn't stop.

Her hands quickly found her clit, rubbing as hard as she could manage, all the while trying to keep eye contact with the phone screen, and as her body shook she let the dildo slide out of her and she squirted over the edge of the bath and down onto the floor. She slid quickly back onto the dildo then off again as she continued to shake, her legs turning to jelly. Quickly she moved her hands to the wall to stop herself from falling to the floor.

She stopped for a little while waiting for her orgasm to subside, the dildo fully plugged inside her, and then she smiled at the camera. Standing gingerly she turned and pulled her buttocks apart. Lining up the dildo she lowered so the very tip penetrated her arsehole. She turned and smiled at the camera.

"Only the luckiest boys get to put their cocks in there," she smiled.

She got up and stopped the phone recording, then after drying herself off and washing the dildo, she went to her bedroom. After watching the video she sent it to Billy. A few hours later she knew he'd enjoyed it judging by his late response and the messages he'd sent her. She went to bed very happy. Sasha asked her the following day why she was so happy and she blushed and told her to mind her own business, laughing as she did so.

The day after was completely different. Emma was meeting Sasha and Debbie at college, and as she walked across the grounds she could see people pointing in her direction, some laughing, some looking at their phones then back at her. She had become used to people making comments about her, but this seemed like a lot more people. Seeing her friends, even their faces looked a little tense.

"What's up with people today, everyone seems to be in a weird mood, a lot of people staring at me for some reason," Emma asked.

She watched her two friends looking at her, nudging at each other, looking at her and then back at each other.

"What's going on, please tell me?" Emma said.

Debbie sighed and then pressed her phone screen a few times, then passed it to Emma. She saw her face on the screen, and then slowly more and more of her appeared. Completely naked, in her bath, with her dildo.

"That's the video I sent to Billy. How the fuck did you get it?" she asked Debbie.

Sasha showed her phone too, then pointed at all the people around them.

"I think this is why they're staring, I think most of them have been sent it or have seen it," she said.

"But, how? I don't understand," Emma said angrily, "I need to speak to fucking Billy."

She walked off towards the gates, with no intention of going into classes now, she needed answers. Finally, after a few times trying, Billy answered. He apologised without her having to say anything, and Emma started shouting at him down the phone. Billy explained that he'd been watching the video and hadn't noticed a couple of his workmates sneak up and see what he was watching.

"But why the fuck have you shared it with them, it was for you?" Emma asked.

"I didn't. I'd put my phone down and one of them sent it to himself without me knowing, then started sharing it with his friends, then somebody posted it onto an amateur video site. Once done it got posted on somebody else's social media. I'm really sorry," he told her.

Emma swore at him a few times then hung up the phone. Despite being angry she searched online for the video, finally finding the site. As soon as she saw it she turned bright red again.

'Falconvale Fatty Dildos For Me' the video was named. She made herself watch it, skipping bits, but it was the entire video, no editing, exactly how she'd sent it to Billy. Not only did it show her naked and using the dildo, her face could be clearly seen and it named the town she was from. No wonder they'd all been staring, there could be no disguising the fact that it was Emma herself. She went home and cried herself to sleep.

She was awoken by her mum nudging her shoulder, telling her Sasha had come to see if she was okay, that she'd been unwell and had come home early from college. Emma reluctantly told her to let her up, and to give them some space, please. She lay on her bed while Sasha came in, unexpectedly smiling.

"Where's your laptop, you need to get the video up," she beamed.

"Why would I want to watch it again?" Emma asked.

"You need to read the comments," Sasha replied.

"I've read some, they're horrible, really nasty comments," Emma answered.

Sasha picked up her laptop and turned it on anyway. She scrolled and found the video.

"Look at the ratings," Sasha pointed to the screen.

"Twenty-three people have downvoted it," Emma scowled.

"Yes, but nearly four hundred people have liked it. There are some great comments too," she replied.

"What, like this one, 'her tits look like big jellies wobbling about' for fucks sake," Emma taunted.

"Yes, now click on it and see the replies to it. 'Great tits'. 'Love her pierced nipples'. 'Love to have my cock between them', there's plenty more like that too," Sasha smiled.

Emma sat up and took the laptop. She hadn't done so before, seeing the negative comments and thinking about how people at college at been looking at her and sniggering and giggling, but now as she clicked on each negative comment there were more praising her and saying how sexy she was and how hard it had made them.

"You should thank them," Sasha told her.

Emma looked at her puzzled, and Sasha told her to make an account for herself so she could comment too, thanking the people who'd stuck up for her. Before she had the chance to complain, Sasha had made a profile called 'FoxyLady' and signed Emma up. She scrolled to one of the comments saying how juicy her arse looked, and liked the comment, replying with a thank you and a winking emoji.

Emma took the laptop and did the same, looking at their profiles as she did so. Most were from men, but one or two were from other women. Twenty minutes later she got a response to her thank you.

"Hi, glad you liked the comment, hope you liked it as much as I liked the video," with a smiling and an aubergine emoji.

She had a message icon come up and clicked on it. She hadn't noticed when clicking on profiles that there was an option to message directly.

"Do you do requests?" it read.

Sasha laughed and asked Emma to show her the profile. He looked okay, sunglasses and a hat disguised him a little.

"It's my first video so not really," Emma replied.

"That's a pity, but it's a great video for your first time. If you change your mind I'm sure your fans could make it worth your while," he replied.

"What do you mean make it worth my while?" Emma replied.

"I'll open a tab on here, when it gets to an amount of your choosing you have to do what the money is for and once the video is uploaded the code is sent to you and the money is yours. If you don't upload within seven days of the target being made everyone gets refunded," he told her.

He sent her a link to a video, the girl had done a similar video to hers and had asked for fifty pounds for doing so. Sasha gasped and told Emma she could have earned money if she hadn't sent it to Billy instead, laughing. While they were chatting another message came through.

"Do you actually do anal? And would you do a public video, like outdoors somewhere?"

Sasha snatched the laptop from Emma and laughed out loud. She told Emma she was going to be her new career manager, and started typing.

"I'm intrigued, especially if I get paid to. What exactly did you have in mind?"

To be continued....