The Vietnamese Grass-Cutter Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She places the fingers of one hand under my penis, between the rod and my stomach, and levers it upwards as she rubs herself against the steely shaft. I have to remove my hand from her genitalia because of this and instead bring them to her front and take as much of her breasts as I can into my palms. I feel the rigid nipples against my hands as I caress her bust; massaging, squeezing, kneading and stroking in gentle movements. Meanwhile, she's making small circles with her hips but her vaginal opening, with lips parted, stays fused against the rock hard girth of my cock, still inviolate.

I find her lips with my mouth, cradle the back of her head with one hand, and kiss her feverishly while she continues to gyrate her drenched pudenda against me. As we lock lips, she puts one hand behind my head, fingers clawing in my locks, so I can release both my hands and place them on her rear. Her skirt once again covers her rump so I move my palms down the curve of her bum till I have them directly under her derriere. Lifting her up and forcing her to straighten her upper body, she is compelled to remove her cunt and stop the ministrations to my cock before I reach my tipping point. Instead, I bring her breasts to my mouth and administer a long languorous couple of minutes of licking, sucking and gently nipping on her tits as she pushes her chest against my face.

After a while, I place my hands on her waist and very gently push her to the side and make her sit on the couch with her feet back on the carpet. She leans against the backrest as I disentangle myself from her and stand up, eight inches of solid erection rising at a 45 degree angle from my groin. I move between her thighs, pushing them apart and then kneel on the floor in front of her. Her hairy pussy is directly in front of my face as I look up at her; however pornographic this picture would be, the exquisite beauty of her face is far more compelling.

She slides forward as her back slips down the backrest, parts her legs even wider, and stares into my eyes. The lamp next to the sofa illuminates her in a glorious golden hue, light and shade in deep contrast across her numerous curves. Her oval face is framed with smooth silken hair that's a little messy and tangled now but she uses the fingers of both hands in a vain attempt at making it neater. Below her neck, rising from her chest are the large mounds of her glorious rack; unsupported they fall slightly to either side and the deep abyss of her cleavage is now more like a grand valley between the knolls. Dark areola decorate the tops of her boobs, and centred on them are the large and hard protuberant nipples.

As my eyes drink in this highly arousing and mesmeric vision, I reach up to her bosom and place my hands on her boobs, feeling their fullness and weight. Below her breasts, her curvaceous body cuts into a dainty waistline, and an inch below that is the hollow of her navel in deep shadow. Her stomach is almost flat; just a slight swelling of the lower abdomen before it descends to her pubic area. The inverted triangle of pubic hair has a wide five-inch base stretching across the width of her genital area and descends all the way down to her perineum, the small stretch between her cunt and her anus. And in spectacular contrast, centred near the apex of the inverted triangle, is her pink vaginal opening protected by the folds of her inner labia which I draw apart with my fingers.

She has no hair growing on her thighs or anywhere outside the neatly delineated triangle of forest that spreads thickly across the pubic floor. I'm soaking in the view because of its dreamlike beauty, almost surreal in its hypnotic effect on me; I've been with two Vietnamese women before but have never seen such bushy undergrowth. I long to bury my face in her crotch but defer that pleasure for a moment longer. Hoa suddenly pushes away from the backrest she's leaning on and peers down at her crotch, possibly concerned that I'm inspecting an abnormality. But I kiss her on the inside of one thigh, trying to convey the burning desire and yearning that I have for her body.

With my fingers, I trace an imaginary line on the inside of her left thigh as my mouth does the same on the right limb. I can feel her muscles flex involuntarily as her fingers touch the sides of her cunt lips; she's moving into a zone where some of her physical reactions will be instinctive and not within conscious control. I drag my lips across the smooth skin till I feel the first tendrils of pubic hair against my nose and mouth at the junction of her leg and genital area. On the other side, my fingers begin to plough through the crotch hair, feeling the silky denseness.

I bring my fingers to the outer edges of her labia and stretch the slightly wrinkled folds of light brown pleats to reveal the bright, clean pink vulva surrounding her vaginal entrance. I breathe in the robust earthy odour of her cunt, inhaling the bouquet and savouring the experience on my olfactory senses. I bury my nose in the thickest part of her pubic hair, just above her clitoris, and allow the long strands to feather brush my face. Here, the fragrance is a clean flowery aroma of soap or shower gel or whatever she used to clean herself earlier.

The woman's body is so enthralling to all my senses that I sharpen every aspect in order to truly revel in all she has to offer; the touch of smooth skin over a well toned body, the visual delight of her entire structure, her aromatic embrace over my sense of smell, the taste of her hidden privates that I will soon indulge in, even the erotic sounds that emanate from deep within her every now and then. For a second, I am completely overtaken by a deep sense of gratitude to the heavens for allowing me this other-worldly experience; a small town, maybe village, Vietnamese government labourer woman, mature and innocent, free-spirited but fragile, intoxicating and lustful - all at the same time, fuelling my carnal desires.

With my hands on the inside of her thighs, I push them further apart and take another long look at the dense foliage of her genitalia before pushing my tongue out and getting the first taste of her vulva. From where I sit, I can make out the nub of her clitoris, still partially hooded by its protective cover. In a slow broad stroke, I gradually run the flat width of my tongue from the base of her cunt up to her clit. The slightly acidic taste is a heady stimulus to my senses and I repeat the broad brushstroke flourishes of my tongue over her cunt lips for a minute before using the tip of my tongue to tease her clitoris out from under its cover.

I use my thumb and forefinger to form a gentle clamp over the clitoral hood, apply some pressure and lash the highly sensitive nub with a flagellating tongue. With my hands below her thighs, I push upwards so that she bends her knees and places them on my shoulders as she slips down the sofa seat by a couple of inches. Her legs are wide apart and her pink vaginal gash spread open in the midst of the large and bushy expanse of pubic hair. I push at her haunches and her body upends slightly so I can see her anal orifice an inch below her cunt. Sticking out my tongue, I run it around the rim of her anus and probe into the opening for a while before licking over the ridge back to her vagina.

Her breathing turns from deep languorous inhalations to a series of sharp intakes accompanied by gentle moans "Uh! Uh! Ah! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhheeeiiii" which rise to a quick crescendo. With my mouth and tongue still flaying all over her labia, probing the opening of her vagina, teasing her clitoris, I bring my fingers to her nether region and palpate the surrounding area. Kneading her buttocks, running my fingers across the bridge between the two orifices, occasionally shoving a finger into her vagina beside my tongue, I continue to arouse her as the gentle moans escalate to louder groans, mewling sounds, sonorous breaths, and feverish screams.

Loud cracks of lightening tear through as bright flashes rip the darkness outside and the thunder rolls across the skies over us. Gale force winds force the rain into a slant that crashes like pellets of hail against the plate-glass doors to my balcony. Hoa's screams only add to this cacophony of sound as I continue to stimulate her vulva and clitoris orally; and I add to her frenzy when I push a finger into her anus, gently probing, using the lubrication that now flows from her vagina. She smells of raw sexual desire as vaginal fluids mix with my saliva. Her body begins to spasm as she thrusts her hips forward, pushing her haunches off the seat of the couch and against my face.

She is resting on her elbows, her body raised, her knees hooked over my shoulders as she smashes her vulva against me. My finger probes deeper into her anus, now two inches into her rectum as she screams out loud. She straightens her body, lifts herself off the couch by pushing back with her palms. This forces me to lean backwards, my mouth still fused against her cunt, and I have to place my hands on the carpet behind me as her thighs now clamp themselves against the sides of my head. She has her feet on the ground, behind my shoulders as I continue to bend backwards and unbend my knees from the kneeling position they were in.

Gradually, I'm forced on to the floor, lying supine while Hoa, now completely off the sofa, bends her knees and descends with her cunt over my mouth. She's on her haunches, like when she's peeing, and has the bottom of her vagina against my lips. I place my palms on her buttocks and she manipulates herself so that she can rub her labia and clit over my mouth. She rocks herself over my tongue as I stick it into her, but then lowers herself slightly so she can use my chin to rub her clitoris against. She's swinging her hips back and forth over my mouth, her cries escalating as her frenzied movements overtake her completely. My mouth scrapes to and fro from her anus to the thick undergrowth of cunt hair and back as she rocks her genitals over my face.

I'm lying naked and flat on the carpet with her thighs spread wide and her knees on either side of my head. Above me, hanging pendulously, are her massive breasts as they sway in tandem with the gyration of her hips; her cunt lips rub harshly against my mouth as I breathe in the heady aroma from the thick bush in which my nose is buried. After a while she lifts herself a couple of centimetres off my face and I stick my tongue out, licking her clit as she strokes it over the tip. She has one hand on her belly and pushes her fingers through the pubic hair till she reaches the covering over her clit. With fingers pressed into her genitalia, she tries to manipulate herself over my tongue and mouth in order to get as much traction as possible.

Effectively, my face is smothered between succulent labia on top and the soft inside of her thighs, leaving my head with no room to manoeuvre. A willing supplicant, I drink in the juices that seem to pour out of her and let my flagellating tongue probe in and around her cunt as her howls and screams escalate to a pinnacle, blending almost in harmony with the roaring thunder and the cracks of lightening outside. She seems to have lost control over her body as her hips thrash and her groin flogs my face. My hands are under her arse and I move my fingers till I find her anus and push the forefinger of each hand into her hole, driving them upwards by a few centimetres as she screams loudly and her crotch jams hard against my mouth.

Hoa's huge breasts flail wildly above me as her pelvis gyrates flush against my face. Although the flesh of her thighs block out much of the sound from my ears, I can still hear her piercing cries above the storm as she reaches a tumultuous climax. "Aaiiiiiiiii Ah Ah Ahhhhhhh Aiii Aiii!" I open my eyes briefly and see that she has fingers of one hand vigorously rubbing her clitoris as she continues to mash her cunt over my mouth, allowing my tongue to ravish her incessantly.

It takes a whole minute before the sounds diminish and her movement begins to slacken. My face seems drenched with her fluids, awash in the moistness that is evaporating slowly and cooling my skin despite the heat that surrounds me. I am unwilling to let go of her, my hands still clenching the firm muscles of her buttocks and the top of her thighs at the back. My fingers are still clenched, hooked into her flesh, buried inside her anus as I claw at the fullness of her behind. But as her body relaxes and I feel the full weight on my chest when she slides back, away from my face, her hands drop to my shoulders with a strong grip.

I remove my hands from under her and place them on her hips as she lowers her torso, shifting backwards, and bends low till her lips find my mouth. Hungrily, I push my tongue into her open mouth and think that she probably tastes her vaginal juices still lingering on my lips. Her cunt leaves a viscous wet trail from high on my chest, down the centre, all the way down to my solar plexus as she glides lower towards my erect penis. Now, I feel the blazing heat from my cock rub against the back of her arse, straining against the spheres of her buttocks. Her mouth is against my chest, her breasts crushed against my abs as she doubles over against my body.

"Hjjer", she mumbles with her mouth against the taut muscles of my torso, "Hjjer, Hjjer, Hjjer, Em yêu Anh, đụ tôi Anh" she whispers as she lifts her hips and settles on my erection, her labia spread on either side of the thick width of my manhood, straddling it with the opening of her cunt. She glides along the full eight inches, sliding from the base near my balls all the way to the top and back again. "Em yêu Anh Hjjer, I Love you...Ahhhhhh! đụ tôi Anh Hjjer, fuck me...Anh! Ahhhhh!" Her breathing is beginning to intensify again as she slides over the sizzling heat of my rod lying flat on my stomach, between the slightly bulbous mounds of her outer labia. She's movings her pelvis in the most exciting and provocative fashion over the length of my cock and the hard long nipples at the top of her tits scrape over my chest in tandem.

Still breathing hard, she now places her palms on my chest and pushes herself to an upright position, and I feel her wide open pussy lips press hard against the thickness of my cock. She continues to slide along the length by moving her hips forward and back as the lubrication makes for an almost frictionless slither. After a while, with her right hand she grips my manhood and holds it upright while raising her haunches by about a foot and positions herself directly above the swollen glans of my penis. With one leg outstretched and another still bent at the knee, she begins to lower herself slowly, feeling the fiery tip of my shaft at the entrance to her cunt.

With her fist wrapped around the solid ramrod stiffness, she manipulates the smooth tip of my phallus against the sodden opening of her lips, rubbing around the entrance to her hole. She's groaning and breathing sharply as she rubs the top of my shaft against the hard nodule of her clitoris, pressing hard against the protuberance as it now projects from its clitoral hood. Bending forward a little, she begins the slow descent, her labia and vaginal opening spreading wide to accommodate the girth of my cock as she slides down gradually.

The woman takes a sharp intake of breath as the first couple of inches of my penis disappear into her cunt. She releases her grip on my rod and straightens up her body as she lowers herself, her thighs spreading further apart till all of my length is swallowed by her vagina. I can feel the tight constriction of her sheath and warm wetness of the canal surrounding my masculinity as she begins to lift herself up again. Slowly, very slowly, she moves her cunt up and down the thick length for almost a minute before I notice that she is increasing the tempo. "Hjjer! Anh! Ohhhhhh! Anh! Ahhhhh!" her deep whispers escape from her throat every time she exhales.

I look up at Hoa and see her eyes shut, her massive breasts bouncing as she raises and lowers herself on me. I take my hands from my side and place them at the crotch-end of her inner thighs, my fingers embedding themselves in the thickness of her pussy hair. With my thumbs, I apply a little pressure just above her clit, like easing a pea out of its pod. Once again I marvel at the density and lushness of her pubic garden, a forest as dense as tropical undergrowth. But as her humping takes on a frenetic pace, she leans forward and almost falls on to my torso, her hands preventing her from doing so as she hurriedly rests her palms on either side of my shoulders.

She raises her hindquarters by about six inches off my groin and I can feel the chill as her juices dry on my shaft. She's holding that position for a few seconds, perhaps waiting to catch her breath. My hands are now splayed across her derriere, both palms attempting to grip the swell of her buttocks as my fingers clamp on to her flesh. I clutch at the rounded contours of her arse and lift my hips off the floor, impaling her with the rigid length of my cock as I thrust hard. She reacts by ramming herself down against my phallus and we build a harsh tempo together as she bounces up and down on my thrusting manhood.

For more than a minute, we sustain the rhythm and pace as I keep ramming into her innermost depth. My penis is as hard as a rock, like a stone monolith driving into her dripping cunt. After a while I slow down my movements and place my hand on her shoulders, pushing her back. She straightens up, unsure of what I am about to do. I extract myself from under her and quickly kneel against her body as she sits, uncertain about my intention. Her hair is a complete mess, dishevelled and unkempt as it cascades in an untidy frame around her face. I can feel my hard phallus brush against her boobs and her upper arms as I manipulate her body, coaxing her to finally kneel on the carpet, facing the sofa seat.

She is on her knees, arms on the couch and her head resting on the settee between her elbows. Her body is parallel to the ground and her buttocks form an almost perfect arc as I look at her position in profile, large breasts hang like ripened fruit from her chest, ready to be devoured. I position myself behind her and rub the length of my manhood between her arse cheeks for a while. Then, with one hand I take a firm grip and push the firmness down till the tip goes between the hemispheres of her bum and I feel the steamy sultriness below of her dripping cunt against my glans.

As she upends her arse, making it easier for me to slip in to her cunt, I grip her buttocks firmly and draw them apart. The puckered entrance to her anal cavity has a crater-like look and I push the thumbs of both hands into it, forcing them down by half an inch. Then I start pummelling her from behind, my hips moving back till I am almost but not quite out of her cunt, then drive my extremely thick cock deep inside again. "Ahhhhhhh! Hjjer! Anh! đụ tôi thật mạnh" she cries out, pushing her hips backwards to force me in deeper. "Hjjer! Ahhh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Hard! Ohhhhh! Unhhhh!", she continues to groan out her words as we pick up the pace.

I cannot hold on much longer because I have been hard and erect for such a long while and I have managed to prevent my seminal dam from bursting for too long now. I can feel the churning in my balls and I know that in another two seconds I will pass the point of no return. My fingers are like a vice clamped on the muscular flesh of her buttocks and my cock is in the equally firm grip of her widely stretched vaginal entrance. Without letting up on the frenetic pace of my merciless battering, thighs slamming against her rump and the back of her limbs, I reach forward with my hands and grab her swinging boobs in my hands.

123456...8