The Vietnamese Grass-Cutter Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been about 20 minutes, maybe half an hour, since I found my grass-cutting woman again this evening but for some reason it seems much longer. I sit on the wooden chair in the corner of the room and stare at her, once again marvelling at the beauty of this strange oriental woman. Although the light is faint, her facial features stand out in contrasting shades of light and dark, and the curves of her body seem more pronounced. Her shirt fits tightly on her buxom torso and the waistband of her skirt seems to cinch in her middle; the long pleats then flowing over her hips, the hemline swishing around her shins as she moves around the small room. I want her body against mine; I need to hold this woman naked and ravish her completely, release the passion and lust into her.

Before I can take her body in my arms again, she pulls out her cellphone from her large carry bag and dials a number, or maybe she returns a call. She looks at me and smiles, waiting for the other end to pick up. "Allo?" she says in a few seconds, and then proceeds to have a conversation in Vietnamese. I busy myself by taking out Hàng Phương's home-made rice wine from Hoa's bag, placing the neck against my mouth, and taking a long swallow. Meanwhile, she continues her rapid-fire conversation, sometimes aggressive and at other times seemingly submissive, but she has an impish smile on her face throughout. When she finally disconnects, all she says is "My supervisor."

I remove my wind-breaker jacket and hang it behind the wooden chair before turning around and offering Hoa a drink. I turn around and bump into her because she's standing directly behind me. As I begin to apologise, her hands are on my denim shirt, unbuttoning the front in quick deft movements. I look at her and notice that she's undone her hair which now falls loosely to her waist like a silken curtain. Her eyes peer into mine as she finishes with the last button at the base of my shirt and pushes the collars off my shoulders, peeling each sleeve off my arms.

I place the wine bottle on a narrow window sill and unknot her scarf but leave her shirt on for the moment, caressing the swell of her bosom with my hands. My fingers feel the firm roundness of her breasts as they trail across the black silk, easily finding her nipples which are instantly hard. The curvature of her boobs are near perfect, the weight apparent as I trace the bottom half and the sides. She is not wearing a brassiere and I wonder about that for a couple of seconds before embracing her body against me in a desperate crush of relief that we're together again. I lower my head till my mouth finds her lips and her arms wrap around my neck like we did in the darkness when we met a while ago in the park.

She uses her tongue to lick my lips and then push it deep inside my mouth, extending to the deepest reaches as it coils around my own tongue and runs along my teeth till the farthest molars. With one hand still around my neck, fingers pushed into my hair, she pulls her other hand away and undoes the third button on her shirt. After we kiss for another minute or so, she drags my head lower till I can feel the warm cosiness of her skin as my face buries itself in her cleavage. With her hand, she lifts her right breast up and takes her nipple between her fingers, directing it to my mouth.

I part my lips and feel the large teat pushed into my mouth; I suck on the solid nipple and draw it in, letting my tongue lash against it as I take a hand to her other breast. Pushing aside the shirt front, I take the massive globe of her free boob in my palm and caress the smooth taut texture of her skin. Her nipple protrudes against my palm as my hand envelopes her orb, feeling the firm yet pliable flexibility of the tissue. "Annhhhhh!" she sighs as she presses her bosom against my face and hand. "Hjjer", she moans, "Em yêu anh, Hjjer, Em yêu anh!"

Her voice and the sounds come from deep within her; almost as though she's breathing out the words, and the overall effect combines with her physical touch in an impassioned lustful desire. I stop fondling her boobs and reach down her body with both my hands, clutch at the fabric of her skirt and pull it up till I can place my hands on the back of her thighs. Letting the hemline fall over my forearms, I draw my hands along the rear of her thighs slowly as I unbend my knees. She still has one breast scooped in her hand while her other hand presses my head against her bosom as I suck on the nipple.

My hands are now on her arse and I feel the soft muslin of her delicate intimates; I register the fact in one nano-second that she hasn't worn satin or polyester undies but the more comfortable and healthier cotton option. But that seems so irrelevant at the moment when my hormones are getting super-charged and the sound of Hoa's breathing and moaning and groaning is getting my testosterone levels dangerously high. "Uhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Mmmmmmm!" I can feel the hot breath against the side of my face as she exhales. My head is still bent down to her breasts as I move my mouth from her left nipple to the other one, sucking it in along with as much of her mammary as I can. My hands clutch at her rump, pulling her hard against me.

She takes her hand away from her boobs and slides it down my chest and lower abdomen till I can feel her caressing my erection, rubbing over the denim, stroking the rock hard staff. I hook my fingers over the elastic band of her panties and push her underwear down along her thighs till they fall to her ankles. She is continuing to stroke the length of my penis, gripping the thick cylindrical girth through the rough fabric of my jeans. I bring one hand to her front while the other still clutches at her arse; the familiar thick undergrowth of her pubic hair surrounds my fingers as I plough through the bush till I find the hot gash of her cunt.

I'm sucking her nipples alternately into my mouth, my left hand is kneading the two spheres of her buttocks, and the fingers of my right hand are furrowing through the gully between her labia. Her fingers deftly unbutton my jeans and push the zipper of my fly down before she pushes her hand inside and makes a fist around my inflamed cock. She's moving her hips, pushing herself against my fingers as they impale her cunt, rubbing vigorously as her hand tugs at my thick penis. "Ahhhhhhhh! Hjjer! Lam tinh vơi tôi. Ohhhh. Anhhh!", those sexually charged sounds pour lasciviously into my ears, firing my carnal desires to the extreme. One of her hands is pulling my elongated and stiff rod out of my jeans, while the other is pushing the waistband over my hips and forcing them down my limbs along with my underwear..

In a frenzy, we strip each other of our clothes; I hastily undo the last couple of buttons of her shirt and push the garment off her body while she steps out of the underwear pooled at her ankles. She then drops to her knees and yanks my trousers down, holding it steady as I step out of them one foot after the other. She stands up again and raises the t-shirt off my body, flinging the garment on to the floor. We're standing on top of the mattress, our feet dancing around a little shakily over the soft sponge as we stumble towards the wooden wall next to the small window. Pressing my body against her, my fingers find a small clasp on the waistband of her skirt, just over her right hip, which I unhook and then she pushes the dress over her flanks till it drops to the ground.

We're both naked, except for my socks which my feet are still encased in; our bodies pressed tightly together with her back against the wall. She reaches down and wraps her fist around my erect phallus, forcing it down so the fiery tip grazes her belly while I bend my knees till she pushes it between her thighs. Without entering her vagina, my penis is now perpendicular to my body, carving its way between the lips of her pussy as I move my hips back and forth. Her breathing sharpens as the length of my cock grazes against her protruding clitoris as I push my hips forward, our pubic hair intertwining . I place my hands on her backside and clasp her firm buttocks as I pull her towards me, my cock sliding through the crevasse between her sodden labia as i buck my hips against her.

She moans softly, and then gasps "Mmmmmmmmm! Em yêu anh, Hjjer, I love you!" In a little over 24 hours, when our being together has been physical for most of the time, there is a certain emotional tie that has developed between us which I have found difficult to fathom. Why is this not just a physical relationship like so many in the past? For now, however, it is pure animal; a base carnality that has overtaken our bodies and spirit, a passion so deep it seems impossible to ever get out of. My manhood seems to be growing in strength and size with every passing minute as my fingers dig into the flesh of her buttocks. Her hands are on my back and I can feel her fingernails clawing the musculature as she groans with every thrust of my hips. Her body contorts as she grinds herself against me, heavy breasts roll across my chest as her groin writhes against my stiffness.

My fingers find her anus as I continue to knead and clench at her arse, and while her body squirms and thrashes, I slip my forefinger up to the second knuckle into her rectum. Her body moves like a dervish, as though the libidinous pleasure agonisingly rakes every sensitive nerve in her body. Pushing another finger into her anal cavity, I want to thrust my cock deep into her, wanting to tear her apart as my base instincts want to violate this voluptuous body. In wild frustration I remove one hand from behind her, bring it to her front and lift up one of her thighs before thrusting myself into her cunt. She places a foot on the edge of the chair as I grip her on the hips and shove my entire eight inches of rock solid flesh all the way up her vaginal canal.

I fuck this beautiful Vietnamese woman with all the strength I have in my body, raising her off the ground on to her toes with every lunge of my hips till my body is drenched in perspiration. For two or three minutes I keep pounding her with all the energy I can muster, my hands keeping a tight grip on her as she bounces on the toes of one foot. Her massive breasts swing and bob, ricocheting and caroming against my chest as I pulverise her. She clings tight to my shoulders, her finger nails digging in to the bulge of my muscles, possibly drawing blood. Her moans are loud and she gasps for breath with every heave, crying out as I pummel her relentlessly. "Aaaaiiiiieeeee! Ahhhhh! Ahh! Ahh! Hjjerrr! Love. Anh!", her voices and sounds arouse me beyond the limits I have experienced before; they're husky and raucous, sometimes shrill and at other times almost breathless.

I feel myself reaching my climax and although I wish I could hold myself back, I feel powerless to prevent the impending orgasm and ejaculation. However, I still try by tightening my PC muscles and stopping all movement; I pull my thick shaft out of Hoa's vagina and pinch my fingers tight around the head of my cock while holding my breath. She lowers her foot to the ground from the chair and stands still on the balls of her feet, her hands now delicately resting on my chest. For 30 seconds, we don't move as I make my mind blank, looking out of the window into the darkness beyond. I breathe in deep, gulping in large quantities of air as the looming climax slowly recedes.

When I think I have myself back under control, I look at my grass-cutter woman and see her staring back into my eyes. She caresses my cheek softly and stands up on her toes to kiss me on the chin. My cock is still thick and large but a little less stiff than a minute ago. I reach for her pendulous breasts, stroke them lightly from the outside in, feeling the smoothness of her skin till I reach the protuberant nipples at the crest of her mounds. I bow my head and place my mouth on her lips, kissing gently, sucking the luscious fullness as I run the tip of my tongue along the edges. As she parts her lips, I push my tongue into her mouth and let her suck it, drawing it further in. My hands are still on her breasts, palms encircling the massive globes as her nipples rake my skin.

As I lift up my head, she glides one of her hands over my hip and places her palm on my buttocks, clawing gently. Her other hand moves to my genitals and she makes a small cup with her fingers around my testicles, softly cushioning them. My penis is again erect and stands upright, the glans rubbing against the lower fullness of her breasts. I place my hands on her lower back, feeling the curve of her spine as I draw her against me, my cock wedged now between her upper abdomen and my belly. She takes her hand away from my testes and her fingers rake along the upright length of my penis, tracing a line along the dorsal veins. Then she starts to bend her knees and sink towards the mattress.

Her massive ponderous breasts slide down the front of my body, the deep valley between them acting as a channel for my thick stanchion-like phallus as she slithers lower. With one hand around the shaft she holds it upright by the time her face reaches my groin and I feel her cheek rub against the burning heat. I look down at the top of her head and place my hands delicately over her skull, rubbing my engorged penis against her face. She sticks out the tip of her tongue and runs it over the tiny urethral opening at the top of my glans; then with a fingertip she rubs over the mix of my pre-cum and her saliva. Her tongue now licks along the length of my cock, from the sensitive head all the way to the base and back up again.

After a few minutes she bends her head and, as I part my thighs, sucks one of my balls into her mouth, oscillating it within the soft cushion of her sensuous lips. She sucks it into her mouth, drawing out the skin of my scrotum over which she rakes a thumbnail. When my grip over her head tightens Hoa pulls forward my erect penis and covers the tip with her mouth. I can feel her tongue run over the smooth surface of the dark pinkish-red tissue over my glans for about a minute before more and more of the shaft disappears into her mouth. I let out a sonorous groan as five inches of my cock go past her lips and into the warm wet cavern of her mouth. She has her fingers clamped around the base of my shaft as she begins to bob her head over it, the smooth piston-like glide sending excruciatingly lubricious sensations through my entire body.

With one hand still on her head, I reach below with my other hand and take one of her tits in my broad palm, coarsely rubbing over the distended nipple. I remember from the previous night how large her areolas and nipples are, but feeling them now between my fingers they seem massively oversized. Surrounding the large nipple is the mottled rough texture of the highly sensitive dark brown aura. I gently squeeze the massive breast as she continues to suck my cock, her tongue lathering the base of my glans. After a while, I tuck my hands under her chin and gently push her head away from me as I bend my knees and descend to the floor level mattress.

Hoa manoeuvres herself to give me space as I settle on the mattress with my legs stretched out and back against the wall just below the small window. She is on my right, her back against the side wall as she faces me lying down; she rests her head on the right side of my chest and her hand takes hold my rigid shaft. Despite my vision having gotten used to the ambient luminescence, the light from the single floor lamp is still very dim but there is another whiter iridescence streaming in faintly through the window. As she strokes my penis, I rub my palm over her naked back, feeling the ridges of her spine and her shoulder blades. She's tied her hair roughly in a knot which still hangs around her neck at the back, the loose tendrils brushing against the back of my forearm as I ply my fingers over her smooth skin.

Her mouth is against my nipple, the tip of her tongue flicking the tiny nub as her fist continues to masturbate my cock. I let her do that for a while before turning to face her, and then with one hand on her shoulder I push her body backwards till she is lying on her back as I lean into her. I rest on one elbow by the side of her head and place the palm of the other hand against her beautiful face. She turns to look up at me and her face grazes my chest as she has to bend her head backwards. There's a certain sadness in her dark eyes but I do not want to dwell on that so I lean down and kiss her on the mouth, my fingers still gently stroking her cheek.

After a minute, I move my body over her, my legs fully stretched down as she parts her thighs to accommodate me; from above, I look at her face and feel the top of her tits against my chest as I rest on both elbows. I bring my mouth to hers again and lock lips with her; we breathe in each other's breaths with wide open mouths, tongues playing with one another in a sublime dance form. Pushing myself further down the mattress till my head is in line with hers, I kiss the side of her neck and run my palms down the flanks of her body. My chest is flush against her bosom as I move my hands up and down her length, feeling the quashed breasts swell to the sides beneath her armpits, the rib-cage and the sharp indent of her waist, and then the outward curve of her hips, past her hip bones and down the well toned thighs.

Pushing myself still lower down the bedding, my lips trail over the middle of her chest and then to the sides as I delicately kiss the rise of the upper halves of her boobs. I take my time on each side, breathing against her skin, puckering my lips, occasionally licking with the tip of my tongue, teasingly approaching her dark areolas. When my mouth reaches her teats, my tongue feels the goose-bumped surface from which the large nipples rise. I lick around one of her hardened nipples and Hoa pushes her chest upwards, arching her back and emitting a loud moan as her head bends backwards into the pillow.

While my mouth alternates between her teats, my hands continue to caress her body, gliding over her smooth skin along her waist and thighs. Her bulbous nipples feel so sensuous that I find it difficult to let go of them. I bring one hand to her breast and take her nipple between my fingers while the other is in my mouth; my tongue lashes at one teat and my fingers gently titillate the other, covering both the wide areolas and the hugely protuberant nubs. Her moans grow louder and her body strains against mine; her fingers are entwined in my hair, clutching as she pushes herself against me.

I keep both hands now on her breasts, kneading and massaging as I slide lower down her body and bring my lips to her belly-button. My huge erection is rampant and hard, grazing her inner thighs and knees as she squirms under me, thrusting and writhing with ecstasy as my tongue dips into her navel. I gradually shift lower down her body till my nose is buried in the thick mossy growth of her pubic hair, inhaling the strong earthy aroma of a working woman in heat. When I furrow through the mass of silken hair, I swirl my tongue all around her vulva, tasting the outer labia and the inner lips before pushing my tongue into the bright pink opening of her cunt. "Unnnnggghhh! Ah! Ahhhh Anhhhhh!" she groans and cries with pleasure as my mouth covers her body's most intimate and erogenous zone.

Her fingers grasp my hair in both hands, pulling at tufts as I bury my face in her groin and use my tongue to thrash at her clitoris, flicking at the kernel, the little pea sized stone-like protuberance that has exposed itself fully from her clitoral hood. I use my tongue in brush-strokes across her clit and then, very gently, push a finger into her vagina. "Aaiiiiiieeeaa! Hjjer! Hjjer!" she whispers with deep exhalations of her breath as I curl another finger into her cunt, flowing with her sweet nectar. With my tongue and lips, I continue to suck and lick her while applying a gentle pressure upwards with the pads of my fingers inside her cunt, searching for the mythical g-spot.

1...345678