All Comments on 'The View'

by Jb0664

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This was as lame and disgusting as the tv show of the same name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't flatter yourself. I didn't read your story, but immediately moved on to writing a comment. I have a question why all other authors mostly follow the right categories with their perversions - Exhibitionists & Voyeur, Fetish, or Interracial Love. And only pederastic cuckolds with the whole crowd persistently climb to publish in Loving Wives. Have your brains, along with your penis, been pinched of a cock cage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Be careful what you wish for .......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey its your fantasy not everyone wants to watch their wife get fucked better than you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not low scoring because of the subject matter. Low score because of all that it is missing. Were you trying for a 750 word submission?

No character development or history. No talk about why sharing or the fantasy, no dialog between the guys to make certain their friendship would not fail. No talk between husband and wife about again not losing their marriage. no emotion. Its like they bought a hooker so the guy could have sex while the other watched.

Its like all that happened long ago and this is the sex moment and then done.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

If the idiot wants to watch her fuck, then that's a fetish. So what's the point of the crap at "LW"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love reading the comments in the public feedback on cuck authors. They're hilarious and priceless, especially when they're written by the cucks and sewer rats who fawn over these type of stories. Got to thank the cucks for the entertainment. What is it about the word "fetish" that these authors don't seem to understand. I'll never understand why authors think it's erotic writing about a wimp husband who get off turning a wife into a slut and whore for others to enjoy. Worse, why do readers get turned on reading about such abnormal behavior. It's disgusting, plain and simple. Since when is it okay for humans to turn into animals for their base desires of abnormality and debauchery. No wonder, sooner or later, these type of people end up on a shrink's couch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome

rainsolrainsolabout 2 years ago

its ok need s more foreplay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gross

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

It was quite good ... I just wish it went a little longer... OMG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perhaps some folks mistake Literotica for their Bible Study class or they had very critical parents and feel the need to irritate others like their parents irritated them. Just a guess.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Im offended at you men who keep denying you're repressing your bisexual/homosexuality which all studies show that roughly 90-95% of you are doing exactly that.

And that very few of you closeted little boys can actually write a decent story, factually, you, like most can't.

And this was truly horribly written and totally fucking stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If a husband wants to watch his wife fuck another, he's got a fetish. He also made himself a willing cuckold. It seems this theme has been made popular in this category by so many cuck writers. What's so interesting is that so many who enjoy this type of cuckoldry don't want to admit it's cuckoldry. Just read their comments on any cuck story. The tag "watching" and "hot wife" is all I needed to know about this story, to not read it. But I won't pass up the comments, they're very entertaining, especially when made by the cuckold lovers. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@mattenw….you asked what’s the point of posting this in LW? The point is that it belongs here. That’s what this category is about. But apparently you are simply too damn stupid to understand that. You post the same stupid comments day after day whining like the little bitch you are about stories that are100% in their proper category. And every day, with every comment of yours, you prove to rest of the world your lack of anything resembling a brain cell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I could never imagine being the hubby but to each his own . It’s a hot story either way . I find it amazing how many people are cheating probably in the 75% . I’m sure if people take a step back you can find someone who wants kids but don’t want to be married. This way you can fuck whoever you want with no problem. I’ve also been told the sneaking, cheating, fucking someone else wife makes it all hotter. He told me when you have your dick up some guys wife’s ass making her how she loves your dick and her husband is a loser is so satisfying. He said his supervisor’s wife fucked like a crazy woman . When the guy is away for quarterly meeting he loves to be fucking her while she is on the phone with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dear writer, keep up the good work. It is really entertaining. Ignore all the negative people that get their feathers ruffled because someone has a different idea about sex. I guess those folks think they were elected to impose their beliefs on other people.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The very next day she realized what a sissy wimp loser she married. It took her a while to get organized but she hired a shark lawyer, destroyed him financially in the divorce and laughed in his face as he cried and cried. Then she went and found a real man to take care of her. Not a loser who would share her with anyone else. She lived happily ever after, Pussy-boi, not so much, but who cares?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I find it interesting how much time some people have in their hands. A person takes maybe 20 to 30 minutes of his/her time to read a story that they clearly realize it's not to their taste. After completely reading the story, they still make time and effort to write negative comments onbthe story. I never take such people serious!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

The worm-boi of an author SQUEEEEAAAAALLLLEEED: "Warning: This story involves a married couple acting out the husband's fantasy of observing his wife enjoying sex with another man."

To which I respond: "WARNING: This comment involves describing the author as a sniveling worm not worthy of being called a human being"

The pussy author BLEEEAAAATTTEEDD: "That's why it's in the Loving Wives category."

No, it is in the Loving Wives category because the asshole author is too stupid to know what "loving means" and too imbecilic to know that the only sex here for him is the self-degradation of having another man fuck his wife. This POS story belongs in the "Faggot Authors" category or the "Non-erotic" category since there isn't a damn thing erotic about a man who can't get it up by touching, looking at, kissing, or fucking a woman; only by watching someone else do it.

The pathetic excuse of an author WHINNNEEEDDD: "If you are offended by the concept, DO NOT READ THIS STORY!"

Trust me, I wouldn't have read past the middle of the second paragraph even if the slimy author had not put the warning in at the top. Why do you pathetic losers think that I would actually read such swill that makes me want to vomit? I mean REALLY? You think that people who hate cuck stories actually read them? If you do, you are even more stupid that I would give credit to a cuck.

Faggot author BRRAYYEED: "If you do read the story just for the purposes making offensive comments at the end"

Again, the arrogance that I would actually read your shit once I found out what a degraded loser the author is.

Po-tay-toe, Potaut-toe. You call these comments "offensive", I call it "telling it like it is".

The fem-boi author MINCED: "maybe you should either read something else "

I came here to read something else, something that contained an ACTUAL Loving Wife, something that contained eroticism, something that contained exciting sex. What I got was pure shit by a DEEPLY damaged nobody taking up space in Loving Wives.

The testicle-less author SCREEECHED: " Why else would you read it?"

ROARS WITH LAUGHTER AT STUPIDITY!

Seriously, if you want people to read this swill, put it in a category where it belongs. I am trying very hard to forget there are gutter scum like you, and the child molesters, and the cross-dressers, and the scat eaters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJb0664@Jb0664
I write erotic hotwife fiction; the kind of stories that I like to read. These stories reflect my fantasies and desires...to some extent. "The Black Eye" is my most creative story and is intended to be humorous. I hope you enjoy them. Any resemblance to actual events, places...