All Comments on 'The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 05'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story! just one thought: Mandy is clearly bullying and harassing at work... I think that in real life, Daniel as a lawyer would have stopped her real fast with just a little threat of complaint to HR. In RL Mandy is more at risk than Daniel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG dont stop writing, this is a fantasy for all of us CD/Trans

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm guessing Audrie and Mandi have more than a bit in common, Much to the benefit of Danni.

Great story... Keep it coming.

JulesornotJulesornotabout 2 years ago

I love this series, fabulously written and touching so many fantasies.

Thank you

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story so much. Please keep writing x

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeabout 2 years ago

Very much enjoying the evolution of Danniand Audie! Mandi is an interesting twist…will she become part of A’s plans forD? Hmm! For me Mandi isn’t bullying…she’s into it all and wants to join? Help?

Keep up the great storytelling!

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story, very interesting and well written.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

I read very few trans stories, but this one caught my eye. Unlike many others, this one is plausible and we thought out.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordabout 2 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments. I sincerely appreciate them. They encourage me to keep writing. There are several more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story. Please continue, as I enjoy the many facets that a persons fantasy's actually become reality. We all have our kinks, and for the most part, never get to see them become reality. Working through the problems of enjoying them in real life is fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please carry on with this story forever. It is fabulous. Xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.