The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she mentioned her problem to Audrie, she got the response she expected. 'you'll get used to it.'

And Danni did realize that early on she had the same problems when Audrie introduced her to real corsets, when they first met and she became Danni. It seemed like forever ago.

Now she'd just have to relearn to deal with the extra restrictions imposed by the newer ones. Even though they only pulled her in a bit more than an inch, it made a world of difference.

Later, as Audrie was finishing her food, she smiled over at her lover. "Once you're used to that corset, we might be able to take you down even further." she said, casually.

"Oh, no."

"But I think in order to get you down to that level, we might have to remove a rib or two. At least that's what I've heard about."

"Oh, God no!"

Audrie just chuckled. And Danni blushed as she realized the volume of her reaction had drawn the stares of those seated around them.

Before they finished, they visited the lady's room together, under the watchful eyes of most of the folks in the place.

Again, Danni had to pull her dress down to stay semi-decent as she moved.

Inside the lounge, as always, Danni took quite a bit longer to strip down, relieve herself, and then redress. It was always a frustrating process, but one she was used to, by now.

When she came out Audrie was waiting for her, touching up her lipstick at the sink. Just then another couple of women came in, older ladies in bland dresses.

While Danni was washing her hands, she heard one of them mutter, "slut" to the other. At least that's what Danni thought. She blushed, embarrassed, as she followed Audrie out the door and back to their table.

"Did that biddy call you a slut?" Audrie asked after they'd settled into their chairs.

'Yes. I think so."

"They're just jealous old bitches. Pay them no mind." Audrie said.

"But Audrie, have I gone too far? Do I look like a whore?" Danni whined.

"No. Hell no. You look fantastic. And sexy, and gorgeous. That's why everyone stares." And she leaned over and they kissed. Although that drew more stares and a couple of ribald comments. And Danni blushed again.

"And besides, lover. I'm responsible for your wardrobe, not you. And I adore the way you look, and that's all that matters, right?"

Danni nodded, "I suppose."

"Oh, no you don't. Remember, I'm your keyholder, so if it makes me happy, it will make you happy. And I'm very happy. If you know what I mean."

Danni picked right up on her hint. And she was suddenly excited, her funk gone in a flash.

She looked over at her lover and smiled, pleased. "In that case, I'm ready to leave." She said with a giggle.

"Oh, not so fast. I want to finish my wine first."

Danni's smile drooped, but just a bit.

Although it was only ten minutes later, when Audrie declared herself finished, it seemed like an hour to Danni. She had already settled up on the bill so they were free to leave.

This time Danni lead the way out, and Audrie followed.

As they passed out the door, she caught up and whispered in Danni's ear, "nice view from back here."

Danni quickly tugged at her dress, for the umpteenth time than night. She blushed yet again, but she couldn't help but giggle at her imagined the display.

Outside, Danni was greeted by the same cute parking valet, who smiled broadly as she accepted the ticket for their car. The girl scurried off, and returned a few minutes later.

Danni was prepared for her, this time, so when she stepped up to get into her car, not only did she pass on a generous tip, but she also leaned in and gave the girl a quick kiss on the cheek.

The attendant was, at first surprised, but then she smiled and whispered, "you're lovely," before she stepped back and closed the car door.

Danni smiled through the side window and waved as she buckled her seatbelt and then drove away.

"You're such a flirt." Audrie said laughing. She'd obviously seen the interplay.

"She started it." Danni said defensively.

"Oh, really."

"Yes, when we pulled up, that same girl told me I was hot, and patted my ass."

"Well, you are hot, and you do have a nice ass, and that little girl clearly likes it." Audrie said, still chuckling. "But I think she's a little young for you."

"Oh, please..."

Focused on Audrie's promise, Danni forgot all about the challenges of her corset and shoes, and drove home as quickly as possible.

Audrie noticed. "In a hurry? No more complaints about your corset and heels?"

"I have something else on my mind."

"Oh, you do, do you. Does that mean you're already used to your new corset?"

"Not really."

"Could have fooled me. Just don't get us in a wreck." Audrie said, holding on as Danni took a corner a bit faster than she should have.

They arrived safely and Danni hurried them up to the condo.

Inside the door, though Audrie wasn't about to be rushed into anything.

"Slow down, you horny thing, you. Keep in mind that I'm giving you time off for good behavior. Go and strip off your girdle and panties, and put everything else back. I really love you in that outfit, and I want you to make love to me looking just as you do now."

Danni sighed. She knew better than to ask about the corset. She'd have to loosen it to remove the girdle, and then lace the thing back up, a tight as it was now. Damn!

She knew it was an absolute necessity. If Audrie caught her with a gap, she just knew that she wouldn't get the relief she craved.

Even though she was so very anxious for sex, it took her quite a while to untie the corset, and then relace it closed, once she'd slipped out of the girdle.

Before she left the bathroom, she took a moment to check herself in the mirror to make sure everything looked right. Of course, without the girdle's padding her shape wasn't as good, but her compressed waist compensated somewhat for the loss. The sight and the thought of how confining her new corset was, actually made her even more horny. Corsets were so very feminine. The way they shaped, and restricted the women who wore them had always been an important part of Daniel's fantasies. And now they were an important part of Danni's life.

"God, I need sex!" she mumbled to herself.

When she came out, into the bedroom, Audrie was laying sprawled naked on the bed, and the sight made Danni moan with delight and anticipation.

"Wait!" Audrie ordered. "Pose for me. I want to admire you some more in that outfit."

Danni smiled, and worked her way through a couple of sexy poses, then finished by pulling up her dress to expose her thighs and caged cock.

Audrie laughed. "One of those things doesn't seem to belong on such a pretty girl."

Danni responded by sticking out her tongue.

"I do miss the hips and ass your girdle gives you. We'll have to look for a pair with an open crotch. I'm sure I've seen them around."

Danni, anxious to dive into bed, paused, "the girdle also keeps my cock under control. I'm afraid that without it, I'd have an unsightly bulge."

"Hmm, I suppose you're right," Audrie said disappointed. Then, "what are you waiting for? Get in here and lick me, you fool."

Danni laughed as she jumped onto the mattress, sprawling out between her lover's legs. And moments later Audrie felt her warm and loving lips on her pussy. It felt wonderful.

It was only while she moved about on the bed that Danni felt the increased compression of her waist and the restrictions of the additional boning the new corset imposed upon her. But as she'd realized earlier, it just made her hornier.

Audrie enjoyed first one, and then a second orgasm before she unlocked Danni and rode her to a what was clearly a thunderous orgasm of her own.

Danni wound up, sprawled on her back, panting heavily. She'd come very close to fainting, and was desperate to catch her breath.

As always, the cage was immediately returned to its locked position before Danni went back to Audrie's pussy to clean her of their fluids.

Over the next week, Danni did become used to her new corset. Each time she saw herself in the mirror, she begrudgingly admitted that she did look better and sexier, but it was far from a pleasant garment. Even though she learned to breathe in the thing, every time she had to bend or twist at the waist, the increased restriction left her upset and frustrated.

It did, constantly remind her to follow Audrie's rules, more diligently, so as a punishment, it worked.

Danni's life settled down and they resumed their lifestyle. She and Audrie enjoyed themselves, and they had another session with Mandi -- a nice dinner, and nicer sex, as a loving threesome.

Mandi was also impressed by Danni's improved shape, and entertained by the restriction imposed by the pretty and severe corsets she was now wearing. She made Danni nervous, though as she constantly encouraged Audrie to buy even more stringent ones.

A week after their last get-together, Daniel realized that he hadn't seen Mandi around the office for several days. It was unusual, so when he finally did bump into her, he asked if she was feeling alright. She was fine, she told him, but she had some news and wanted to go out to dinner with him and Audrie to explain.

They met up on Friday night as they had several times before. Danni was dying of curiosity. What was Mandi up to?

After the three of them had settled at their table, Mandi broke up their casual conversation with her big news. She had been recruited and offered a job, by a larger company, that would provide a big promotion and a substantial raise. But she'd have to move across the country to Charleston.

"And you accepted, of course." Audrie said, confidently.

"Yes." Mandi replied, happily.

"Way over there? We'll never see you again!" Danni said. She was clearly upset by the news.

"Well, there are daily flights back, you know." Mandi replied, chuckling. But she understood how Danni felt. She too was sad to be leaving their little click.

Danni sighed. "I understand, but I'll miss you so."

"We both will." Audrie added.

"And I'll miss you two. I've never had girlfriends like you."

Audrie laughed, "well, we are a unique couple."

Mandi laughed at that. "You are, and I love you both. But I have to do this."

"I understand." Audrie said, lovingly.

"Me too." Danni said, as she leaned way over and kissed her. And she didn't care one bit that she was probably flashing the other diners, in her short skirt.

After that news flash, their dinner was kind of bitter-sweet. Audrie and Danni, were happy for Mandi and her new adventure, but they both knew that they'd miss her, terribly.

And Mandi wasn't looking forward to the loneliness she'd feel living across the country without her two best friends.

The threesome wound up at Danni's place, making love as they had so many times in the past. But this time was not as joyful.

When Mandi finally left, sometime after midnight, they all agreed that they had to share one more session before her flight out.

At work, during the next couple of weeks, Mandi and Daniel hung out a lot, and he even helped her pack up her office and haul her boxes down to her car. Neither of them was concerned about how their friendship might look to their peers.

It had been a busy time for Mandi, as she had to pass on her workload to a couple of colleagues, and pack up all and ship all of her household goods, she hadn't had time for socializing.

Finally, though, she accepted Audrie's invitation to spend her last couple of nights in town, staying with them at Danni's place. It was either that or stay in a hotel as most of her things were on a truck, bound for North Carolina.

The three of them made an event out of those few days. Celebrating Mandi's new life, and the one they'd shared in the past. It was fun, with sex every night, for Audrie and Mandi, although Danni was made to wait until Saturday night for her relief.

It was her last chance, as Mandi's flight out was early the next morning.

That evening, after dinner, Mandi gave each of them going away presents.

She provided Audrie with a very pretty necklace. It was a golden chain, fairly heavy, and short, not quite a choker, but close enough that it could never be just slipped over the head to remove it. Dangling from it was a shiny, red heart, pretty enough, but unusual in that a key jutted out like a finger from the bottom of it.

"Is that what I think it is?" Audrie asked as she examined the pendant.

Mandi smiled, proudly. "Yes, it's the key to Danni's chastity cage. You can wear it always, and show everyone that you're a keyholder."

Audrie thought it was a wonderful and meaningful gift and she hugged and kissed Mandi, lovingly for quite a while. While Danni waited to open her own gift.

Danni wasn't sure how she felt about her lover always displaying the symbol of her chastity, to everyone they met. But she knew she had no choice in the matter.

Finally, though, it was Danni's turn. Mandi handed her a small box, also nicely wrapped. Opening it, Danni saw that she had also received jewelry. A rather special bracelet.

It was a golden band, thick and wide, that was secured closed not with a catch, but with a screw that required a special little screwdriver to open and close.

On the circumference, on one side, they saw 'Audrie', engraved and filled with a red enamel and on the other side 'Danni' engraved and filled with a blue enamel. And dangling from a swivel fitting was a charm, it was an intertwined pair of female gender symbols.

"It's beautiful, and so meaningful!" Audrie exclaimed.

"I thought so. There's a lot of loving symbolism there." Mandi replied, smiling.

"The red for me and the blue for Danni. I get it," Audrie said happily.

"And the two female lover symbols on the charm." Mandi pointed out.

"I see. It's fantastic. I love it." Audrie said, looking at Danni.

"I love it too." She said still examining the thing. It was pretty, and sexy the way it locked on.

Audrie took the bracelet out of Danni's hands and closed it around Danni's right wrist. Securing it was kind of fiddly, with the oddly-shaped little screwdriver, but she finally got it.

And it wasn't going to come off. Danni tried. Holding it up she realized that it signified both her relationship and her sexual orientation, and the sturdiness and security of the jewelry was also a kind of bondage too. Everyone would be able to see. It turned her on, in more ways than one.

That night was a bitter-sweet affair. It would probably be the last time for the three of them. They had no idea if they'd ever even see each other again. So, when they climbed into Danni's big bed, hugging and kissing, there was a somber frenzy to their loving.

After a lengthy cuddle, all arms and legs intertwined, they uncoiled into their more normal, making love positions.

Danni laid between Audrie's legs and licked her to an orgasm as she and Mandi kissed and Mandi played with her nipple rings.

And then Danni slithered over between Mandi's legs and sucked her clit until she orgasmed.

With both girls satisfied, she repositioned herself up between the two of them to await her reward.

"Is it my turn, again?" Mandi asked hopefully.

"Well, you did ride her last time the cage was opened," Audrie answered.

"What does Danni think?" Mandi asked, chuckling.

"Danni doesn't get a vote." Audrie said, casually.

"No, I never get a vote." Danni said pretending to be sadly abused. In actually she didn't care, as long as she got herself off. But still, she didn't like being talked about like a sex toy for the two girls to use.

Audrie laughed. "Alright, as a going away present, you can have her."

"Oh goodie." Mandi said, happily. She jumped out of bed and scampered out to retrieve her keys.

When she returned, she launched herself onto the mattress, and on top of Danni, knocking the air out of her. As she was still wearing her corset and dress, it was very little.

While Danni writhed trying to catch her breath, Mandi unlocked her and removed her cage.

She was disappointed when she found the thing wasn't fully hard. Probably because Danni had been distracted by her lack of oxygen.

She bent down and sucked on the cock until it was standing tall and then she quickly switched position to sit on Danni and her wonderful attachment.

By then Danni had caught her breath and while Mandi rode her, Audrie leaned in and began kissing her.

Mandi, and Audrie too, were surprised at how long Danni was able to hold off cumming. That night, Mandi enjoyed the best fuck she had ever had from sweet Danni. She was able to get a full and long-lasting orgasm, that left her pleased and fulfilled.

Once Danni had released her load, Mandi rolled off and laid out opposite Audrie, and both of them kissed Danni, one on each side, and then the two of them leaned in, over Danni's head and kissed each other.

Danni, getting a close-up view actually felt her emptied cock, attempt to stir but it was a hopeless case. So, she just laid back and enjoyed the feeling of the two women on top of her.

They settled down to relax, after that, enjoying the afterglow.

Audrie finally stirred. "Danni, my love, you lasted longer than I've ever seen you, with either me or Mandi. Congratulations, you're finally learning restraint."

Mandi giggled, "I did get a really nice ride."

"Well, I have to admit, it wasn't exactly an example of my control. I was just put off by knowing that it would be my last time with Mandi. Our last time together."

"Oh, you're such a dear." Mandi cooed, and she climbed back up to lay fully on top of him and kissed him passionately.

Audrie took the opportunity to climb out of the bed and use the bathroom. Leaving her two favorite humans to enjoy each other.

When she returned the two of them were back to laying quietly, side-by-side.

When Audrie climbed back in, Mandi went in to get cleaned up.

"I'm going to miss her." Audrie whispered in Danni's ear.

"Me too." Danni said, sadly. "But we still have each other."

After they'd all cleaned up, they settled back into bed, intertwined, happy and comfortable, to get some sleep.

But before she settled down, Mandi held up her prized possession.

"Audrie, here's my key to Danni. Are you going to find a new back-up keyholder for our lover?" Mandi said as she handed over the very special key.

Audrie took the key and looked at the attached key fob. She hadn't seen it before. "What's this?"

"Oh, I had that made up after you first gave it to me; so I wouldn't lose track of that thing. It meant a lot to me."

"And me too," Danni said, making the two girls laugh.

"What does it say?" Audrie said looking at the engraved disk.

"Danni's On-Off switch," Mandi said proudly.

Audrie laughed. "That's true in so many ways." And she grabbed Mandi and kissed her lovingly.

Although they were tired, they spent a lot of time kissing and cuddling before they finally fell asleep. But none of them slept soundly. They all had too much on their minds.

Breakfast was a quiet time, and afterwards, with a lot of hugging and kissing, and quite a few tiers, Mandy left for the airport and her new adventure.

Audrie and Danni, spent the rest of the day lying about moping and reminiscing, missing Mandi, and depressed that she would no longer be a part of their lives.

That night they just cuddled in bed. They were exceptionally tired and Audrie was uninterested in sex.

Come the morning, after Audrie had left, Danni began preparing for work, as she did each week-day. It was when she stepped into the shower, that she realized she was still wearing her new bracelet. And she couldn't take it off!

'Damn! I can't wear this to work." She muttered, to herself.

As soon as she finished washing, in a panic she grabs her phone. But then pauses. She's never called Audrie before. The rules only allowed her to call in an emergency. But she calls, as to her this is an emergency.