The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can touch, and feel all you want." Jenny said, imperiously.

Audrie examined the metal closing Rebecca's pussy, closely. She reached out and fingered the rings that pierced her lips and pulled on the fork-like bars that ran through them, holding them close together. Next, she held the little pad-lock that held them secure between her finger and thumb and gave it a tug, making Rebecca squirm.

Finally, she used both hands to feel around the edges and push into Rebecca's sex, to see how much room for play there was. She was able to pinch her clit, and push a short way inside her cunt, but not very far. It was clear that no hard cock could ever enter.

Her manipulations made Rebecca squirm, but Audrie ignored her.

"Fascinating," she mumbled, almost to herself, but the others did hear. Then she spoke up, "I love it, but I'm sure you hate it. Don't you my dear?"

Rebecca didn't answer, she knew what Jenny wanted to hear -- that she didn't want to feel a cock inside her, ever again. But that wasn't the case. She did miss being fucked by a real penis, or by a dildo, for that matter.

Finally, she sighed, "yes."

"Danni, what do you think?" Jenny said, watching from the other side of the tub.

Danni didn't want to admit how turned on she was. She'd always been a fan of chastity games, but that was from a male's perspective. To see Rebecca all locked up and deprived, permanently from straight sex, was mind-blowing.

"Danni?" Audrie prompted her.

"I think it's sexy as hell." She admitted.

"Oh really? Even though she's locked away forever?" Audrie asked. It was clear that she was teasing her.

So, defensively, she tried to explain. "Well, she can have orgasms."

"But she can't fuck a man." Jenny said, happily.

"Well, Danni's not interested in men at all. So that doesn't bother her." Audre scoffed.

Audrie and Jenny both laughed, while the other two girls blushed and frowned.

"You can come on back in, Rebecca, my love." Jenny instructed. "Unless Danni wants to cop a feel."

"Danni?"

"Um, no, thanks." Danni replied embarrassed. She really would have liked to hold Rebecca's caged pussy, but didn't dare.

They all sat and enjoyed the warm water for a while after that. And Rebecca and Danni were able to calm down a bit from their exhibitionist embarrassments.

Jenny then had Rebecca jump out and run over to their little outdoor kitchen and grab a bottle of wine and glasses for them to share.

The alcohol helped them all relax even more, and soon Jenny's thoughts turned to sex. But she wasn't sure how she wanted to do it. In the past, with other couples, it had been natural and easy. Girls would just pair off, to kiss and hug and move on from there. And if the other couple, or couples included DS relationships, often lovers were assigned, by the Doms of course.

But this situation was oddly unique. She didn't know if Audrie would share. And Jenny was attracted to her, as well as to Danni. She, the lesbian with a cock, was weirdly fascinating, and Jenny didn't know if she was interested in her because of her cock, or despite it. Jenny was confident that Danni would be able to satisfy her, without using the cock. The thing was locked away anyway.

Decisions, decisions, she thought, and that made her laugh, out loud.

"What?" Audrie asked. She had been wondering when Jenny would bring up the subject of sex, and took a wild guess that it was time.

"Well. I'd sure like to make love to someone." Jenny said giggling.

"Me too," Audrie responded, also chuckling.

Jenny made her decision, "I'd like to feel Danni, and I think Rebecca will give you a good time."

Audrie smiled and nodded. "Danni is really good with her mouth. Or were you thinking about her cock?"

"Oh, I' think I'll pass on that, at least for now. It's weird enough just seeing that thing between her legs."

Audrie laughed. "But she won't be able to cum."

"That's alright with me."

While the two of them were debating their fates, Danni and Rebecca were looking at each other. They knew who they wanted. But since both of them were locked away, they knew they certainly couldn't fuck each other. Although the dream of it, made both of them very horny.

They were both resigned to getting other women off. Danni had performed that service for Mandi many times, and Rebecca had loved many, many women, at Jenny's direction. So, once the decision had been made, they both floated over to their assigned partners.

The warm tub was a wonderful place for kissing, hugging and fondling, but oral sex required them to move onto the deck and use the large collection of pads. pillows and blankets available for that purpose.

The two pairs of girls then settled into positions allowing Danni to bury her head in between Jenny's legs, while Rebecca did the same to Audrie. Each of the recipients found their partners to be a wonderful change from their normal lovers, and although completely wrapped in their own delightful sensations, Audrie heard Jenny cum, and moments later Jenny heard Audrie orgasm.

Both Danni and Rebecca, being the loving companions, and submissives, that they were, enjoyed giving their lovers pleasure. And both of them hoped and prayed that they would be rewarded for their devoted work.

For a while afterward, nobody moved. They all just laid curled up, and holding each other.

Then Jenny stirred. "She is very good. As good as any girl I've ever enjoyed. Except, of course for my Rebecca." she said, dreamily as she slowly slid back into the warm waters of the tub.

"I feel the same way about your Rebecca. Thank you my dear." Audrie sighed as she laid quietly, with Rebecca still sprawled between her legs with her head resting on her belly.

Danni crawled over and kissed her lover, while her free hand rubbed gently at Rebecca's hair.

Audrie giggled as she heard Rebecca purr like a cat.

Jenny heard it too, and chuckled. "That's my little kitten."

The four girls rested and recuperated, like that for almost an hour. Eventually Rebecca stirred, climbed to her feet and retrieved another bottle of wine.

Without a word, she came back and refilled each of their glasses.

"Thank you. I need that." Danni said, her mouth parched from heavy use.

Glasses in hand she and Rebecca slid back into the water, and Audrie sighing happily, joined them a few moments later.

As she settled onto a submerged seat, Audrie smiled and leaned over to kiss Jenny. "You're a wonderful hostess."

"Mistress." Jenny corrected her, laughing.

Audrie joined in. "Alright, mistress, I think your sub deserves a reward. Would you mind if my Danni gave it to her?"

"Not with her cock."

"Of course not. Our girls are both locked away."

"That they are," Jenny said. "By all means, reward her."

Rebecca giggled, delightfully and began climbing out of the tub. She was excited and anxious for her reward. Danni, entertained, and liking her, climbed out right behind and followed her to the nearest nest of pillows.

"I do have a suggestion, though." Jenny interrupted as the two of them began to settle in, together. "I'd like to see the two of them do each other in a classic sixty-nine."

"Oh, that's an interesting thought. But I'm afraid Danni won't be able to enjoy it as much as Rebecca will. In fact, Danni might even hate it."

"Oh, but that's part of the idea. You understand that Rebecca will hate it. You know, so close, but so far."

Danni and Rebecca had both stopped and were listening to their two lovers, in equal alarm. They both knew that it would be a terrible torture.

Danni wouldn't be able to cum, and she knew that her cock would hurt her terribly as it tried to. And Rebecca saw herself sucking on a cock that she could never have, no matter how much she wanted it.

Audrie understood what a torment it would be for both girls. But even still, she thought it would be great fun to watch, and perhaps even coach.

"I like it."

"Good." Jenny said, laughing. "You heard us, girls, sixty-nine!"

Danni looked at Rebecca, sadly. And Rebecca leaned in and gave her a loving kiss before she broke away and reversed position. They wound up on their sides with one knee up and their heads resting on their partner's inner thigh.

Slowly and delicately they both started kissing, and licking each other.

Rebecca sucked on Danni's caged cock, tonguing the delicate skin through the bars. After a while she moved off and shifted her head enough to suck Danni's balls into her mouth, and that really made her squirm, and groan. They were so sensitive and so full!

Danni, meanwhile, worked her mouth and tongue around the rings and bars of Rebecca's pussy cage. She found it overwhelmingly sexy. She was used to her cage, and the terrible restrictions it imposed upon her, but Rebecca's locked pussy, depriving her of any form of penetration, seemed so very obscenely erotic and fetishy, that it drove her crazy with lust.

Danni actually started to believe that she might actually cum, while still locked in her cage! The only thing holding her back, was the pain of her cock pushing itself, futilely through the bars of its prison.

Rebecca was feeling both pleasure and pain, herself. She really did miss the feeling of a hard cock inside her pussy. Despite her love for women, she missed that aspect of sex. And the framework that held her pussy closed, really frustrated her. Sucking on Danni's caged cock was as close as she'd come to a prick in many, many months. And although it was fun, it only served to remind her of what she was missing.

Danni was, of course, very good at pleasing women orally. So, Rebecca at least had that going for her.

Jenny and Audrie lounged together in the tub, cuddling and watching the show as their two girls, made love on the deck. Of course, only Rebecca could orgasm.

Whenever one of them would pause; when the sensations overwhelmed their concentration, Jenny would scold the offender and order them to get back to work.

Several times it was Rebecca who stopped as she was approaching her orgasm. But when Jenny barked at her, she lost her edge and went back to sucking and licking the cock she really wanted.

Danni was in misery. Her cock was so aroused, and trying so hard to get hard, despite its metal prison that the pain from her crotch was terrible. The skin was so very sensitive that she felt every little kiss or lick as if it were an electric shock.

And when she groaned, shivered and paused, either Jenny or Audrie would bark at her.

Finally, though Rebecca squealed and exploded into an exquisite orgasm. As she did, her upper leg collapsed and she held and squeezed Danni's head between her thighs. Nearly suffocating her.

Danni did her best to help Rebecca along, but with her head clamped as it was, she couldn't move much.

And, while she came, Rebecca sucked the caged cock fully into her mouth and simply sucked on the thing as if it was just a big pacifier, and she was an infant hungry for milk.

Danni groaned in agony and frustration, unable to move or cum.

Eventually, though Rebecca began regaining her senses. As she did, she suddenly realized that she was suffocating Danni, and she lifted her leg and reached down to lift her head off of her pussy. Danni took a deep breath then kissed Rebecca's fingers as they gently rubbed at her face.

Rebecca also released her hold on Danni's cock and took a shuddering breath of her own. After which she rolled onto her back, while Danni did the same.

Feeling happy and fulfilled, Rebecca lay panting and smiling, gently rubbing at her wet pussy with both hands. For a moment she contemplated giving herself a second orgasm. She was that close. But she knew that it would probably only torment Danni. And Jenny probably wouldn't approve, either.

Danni laid there stunned. She'd never done anything like that before and the experience had been made even more wildly erotic by the hardware that framed and restrained Rebecca's sweat pussy. The arrangement was so wickedly thrilling she could hardly think.

Even when first Jenny and then Audrie called to them, neither of them responded.

"My God. They exhausted themselves." Audrie said laughing.

"Well, Rebecca had better get her ass moving. I'm hungry and she needs to get us a cheese and cracker plate." Jenny said loudly.

Rebecca, hearing her mistress, moaned and staggered to her feet. Danni still lying there watched attentively. She was a pretty girl, and when Danni looked at the little lock, dangling from her pussy, her cock once again began screaming for release.

After she disappeared into the house, Danni got up and staggered over to the tub where she climbed in and joined Audrie, and Jenny.

Audrie pulled her over and kissed her lovingly. "You've been a really good girl. I'm so proud of you."

Danni kissed her back, but she was distracted by her poor cock. All the other girls had enjoyed their orgasms, but she hadn't been unlocked or allowed to have hers.

The three of them relaxed in place until Rebecca came back with the tray of snacks. And while she was at it, she refilled their wine glasses.

Then she settled into the tub herself and they all worked to rebuild their strength. Chatting and fooling around as they ate and drank.

They were lounging against each other, Audrie and Danni in each other's arms, and Rebecca leaning against Jenny, wrapped by her lover's arms, when Jenny smiled at Audrie. "Audrie my dear, I've been thinking. It's been years since I felt a cock inside me, and since Danni hasn't been able to enjoy herself, poor girl. Would you mind unlocking her so I could ride her? Kind of for old time's sake.

Audrie was surprised. She hadn't expected Jenny to ask for that pleasure. She had imagined the next phase involving her and Danni, enjoying each other. Knowing that Rebecca would never be allowed, even though she apparently would like to. And after Jenny had admitted that she didn't care for cocks, that was her plan.

While she hesitated, Jenny hugged Rebecca a little tighter. And that caught Audrie's attention. When she looked at Rebecca, she could see that she was very upset by the whole idea. She really did want to do Danni. And then it hit her. Jenny just wanted to screw Danni, to torture her sub.

That's really mean. Jenny thought. Wickedly so. But, she thought, also a very sexy thing to do.

Her supposition was confirmed when Jenny stage whispered into Rebecca's ear, "you wouldn't mind would you, my love? Since you can't, I will."

Audrie could almost see the steam rise out of the girl's ears, and her eyes teared up. But in response to another squeeze by her mistress, she mumbled. "No, I wouldn't mind." But clearly, she did...

"Excellent." Then looking over at Audrie, and Danni. "So, Audrie would you unlock that lucky girl so I can give her a good ride?"

Danni had listened to the whole exchange and she too understood that Jenny was just being a bitch to her lover, but she was so horny she couldn't refuse the opportunity to fill Jenny with a hefty load of cum. She'd prefer Rebecca, but that was not to be. It probably would never happen. Damn it all!

So, while Audrie removed the chain from her neck, Danni got up and sat on the edge to allow her access.

"Oh, that's really cool! "Jenny exclaimed. "I saw your necklace, and the heart, But I didn't realize that it was the key to Danni."

"Yes, it was a gift from a friend. She was actually Danni's alternate keyholder." Audrie answered as she unlocked the cage and began the delicate process of removing it from the cock.

Jenny and Rebecca watched the process attentively.

"Was?" Jenny prompted.

"Yes, she moved away."

"So, you have no alternate now? After I sample the goods, I just might volunteer." Jenny asked, chuckling.

"We'll see. You're already a keyholder."

"Yes I am." She answered, proudly.

As soon as Audrie finished removing the ring from Danni's straining cock, she stood back. "Ta, da". She sang, waving her hands like a showroom model.

Jenny smiled. "Wow, it's already big and hard. And it's a decent size. Don't you think, Rebecca?"

Rebecca, upset and wanting, just grunted.

Audrie chuckled, and set her aside as she pushed through the water over to Danni, who lowered herself into the water, to meet her.

Audrie, feeling sorry for Rebecca, moved around and took her into her arms, and kissed her on the cheek and neck, lovingly.

"Are you ready, my girl?" Jenny asked with a smirk.

"Yes." Danni replied.

"Yes what?" Jenny said, sternly.

Danni understood what she was after. "Yes Mistress. May I fuck you?"

"You may not. I will fuck myself on you. Now lean back against the wall, I'll ride you from your lap."

And that's what she did. Danni leaned back with the edge of her butt on the seat and the back of her shoulders just touching the tub. Jenny put her hands on Danni's shoulders and sat in her lap, facing her, as she lowered herself onto the hard cock, well under water.

Danni had to hold on, but the water helped support Jenny's weight, and it felt very nice, there in the warm water. Danni's cock was absolutely loving it.

She started to pump in and out, and Jenny joined in emphasizing the rhythm while pushing her clit against the hard phallus.

She was actually surprised by how much she was enjoying herself. Danni's cock felt better than a regular dildo, but she did miss the vibrations of her favorite one. It was fun looking down at Danni's face as they screwed. She was clearly enjoying herself.

Jenny chuckled and then leaned in, maneuvering her breasts so that they were rubbing against Danni's cheeks.

Danni couldn't help but pull one of the nipples into her mouth and suck hard on it. She even had the audacity to rub her teeth against it, making Jenny shudder.

Suddenly, though Jenny felt Danni's body begin to stiffen and quake. She was cumming! And that realization, along with her own aroused state helped push her into her own orgasm.

The two of them groaned, in unison as they both came.

Jenny was enthralled when she felt the warm fluid pumped into her pussy. It had been so long since she had a real cock in there, she had forgotten all about how it felt. And it felt nice. Really nice. Nice enough that she actually thought she might want to do this again, sometime.

As soon as she was finished, she lifted herself off of Danni's prong, even though she seemed to still be pumping a bit.

Danni moaned and started reaching for her cock, but she froze when she remembered rule number one, and the thought of being punished for touching herself, stayed her hand. Shit!

Jenny gave Danni a quick kiss. And then slid slowly back through the water to sit on the bench next to Audrie and Rebecca.

Throughout the whole performance Audrie had hugged Rebecca as they watched. Rebecca was tense, and Audrie tried her best to console her, but it didn't seem to do any good.

As Jenny came over, Rebecca twisted around and gave Audrie a long and passionate kiss. Audrie enjoyed it, even though she knew that it was just Rebecca's way of taking a swipe at her lover.

Danni finally finished emptying herself, some of her cum wound up floating around in the water in front of her. She sat back and closed her eyes for a few minutes, recovering. As she was lounging there, she realized that the whole time she was being fucked by Jenny, she was dreaming that it was Rebecca who was sitting in her lap, riding her.

That was a first for her. She was usually so delighted by whoever was screwing her, that she only thought of them. She made a mental note to tell Audrie about that, later.

As always, Audrie reinstalled Danni's cage as soon as she disentangled herself from Rebecca. All the while, Jenny watched happily, and Rebecca dejectedly.

"So, you always return the cage, as soon as she's emptied?" Jenny asked.