The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it's much easier when the cock is limp."

"And she's too spent to resist?"

"Oh, she never resists."

"Ah, that's a good girl." Jenny said, chuckling.

The four of them spent another hour in the hot tub, relaxing and talking, mostly about their sex session.

And slowly Rebecca calmed down.

Jenny, of course, did most of the talking. She had really enjoyed herself, and was not only pleased by the sex, but also by Audrie and Danni. She still couldn't get over the idea that Danni was really a girl in a man's body. A girl who loved women. At least that's how she now pictured her.

Danni accepted her compliments, as did Audrie, but eventually Danni grew tired of the talk, and Audrie declared that they'd be heading home.

"You could stay the night with us, and we can do this some more." Jenny said, hopefully.

"It could be fun, but Danni's tired, and I want to get her home to rest and recuperate. I didn't get to screw her, you know." Audrie replied as she climbed out of the tub, with Danni following.

"Oh, that's right. I had that pleasure." Jenny chuckled.

"Yes, and since she's really mine, I want my turn. But it will take her a while to recharge, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, that's right. Her plumbing doesn't allow her multiple orgasms. That's a shame." Jenny replied, as she stepped out too.

Rebecca tried to stay put, but Jenny made her get out too.

After Audrie had dressed, they waited for Danni to put her outfit back on and redo her makeup.

"Is that another requirement?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, absolutely. My Danni must always be beautiful for me, and sexy for everyone who sees her."

"I understand. I'm not that strict with Rebecca, but perhaps I should be. I like the idea." And Jenny pulled Rebecca over and wrapped her arm around her, possessively.

When Danni finally joined them, she looked her usual pretty and sexy self.

Jenny was impressed. "I do love how well dressed and attractive you always look, sweet Danni." Jenny added as they all walked to the door.

As Jenny and Rebecca were still gloriously nude, they said their goodbyes in the entryway behind the closed door.

Jenny kissed and hugged each of her guests lovingly and pleasantly. And Rebecca kissed Audrie in a similar fashion. But when she got to Danni her hug was long and strong and her kiss much more passionate. It took Danni by surprise but she really enjoyed the feel of the girl, and she reciprocated until Audrie finally grabbed her and dragged her out the door.

As Audrie closed the door behind them, they heard Jenny scolding Rebecca, "what was that all about? You like her because she has a cock, that you can't have?"

As they often did, on the way home Audrie and Danni reviewed the adventures of the day. And on this drive, they had a lot to talk about.

"They are a unique couple." Audrie said, more like sighed, as Danni drove away from the house.

"Ya think?" Danni chuckled.

Audrie laughed. "I like them. They obviously love each other. And fit well together."

"I don't know. Rebecca didn't seem all that happy."

"Well, she married Jenny, didn't she? She knew what she was getting into. I think she enjoys her role, and I'm sure Jenny loves hers."

"Being the dominant owner of her slave girl?"

"She's no slave. Sub, certainly, but not involuntarily."

Danni thought for a moment. "Like us?" she said, uncertainly.

"Well, we are a happy lesbian couple, I am the dominant one, and you are the sub, and you are in chastity. So, yes. Like us."

Audrie reached over and rested her hand on Danni's bare thigh, exposed as it was between her short skirt and her stocking top. It drew a smile and a shiver from her lover.

"The only difference is we're not married." She added.

That comment left them both thinking, silently as they drove.

A few miles later, Danni started another discussion. "I'm glad you're not as mean as Jenny is, where it comes to the chastity. I thought Rebecca was dying for my cock, but Jenny won't ever let her out."

"Oh, Rebecca gets her orgasms, just like you do. Probably more. She just can't screw."

"But she really wants to."

Audrie giggled. "And you want to do her. Is that it?" And she dug her nails into Danni's thigh.

Danni jumped. "Hey!"

"Well never you mind about Rebecca. And you almost violated rule four, there!" Audrie scolded.

"I did not!"

"It sure sounded to me like you were wanting to screw that girl."

Smiling sheepishly, Danni replied, "I would be happy to. But I wasn't asking to be unlocked, or begging for sex."

"Never you mind. It's not about what you want. It's about what Jenny wants. And she want's Rebecca to be a good little, full-time lesbian." And then Audrie paused and chuckled, before adding, "just like you."

Danni just shook her head and went back to concentrating on her driving.

As she drove, Audrie continued gently massaging her thigh, and it was slowly making her cock swell and ache.

"What did you think of Rebecca's chastity arrangement? Pretty bizarre, eh?" Audrie asked, casually, a while later.

"It is. And it's so permanent."

"Well, Jenny does unlock her, once in a while, for cleaning."

"But not for sex." Danni said, sadly.

"How was it when you ate her?"

Danni glanced over at her, and blushed. "Well, it was different, that's for sure. All that metal got in the way."

Dani paused for a few minutes before continuing. "But it sure was erotic. Licking her, knowing that she was locked away like that."

Audrie laughed. "I knew it. Her chastity turned you on. Just like your own cage does. You are just one very kinky girl."

Danni smiled. That I am, she agreed, but didn't say out loud.

Again, the two of them sat silently thinking about their experiences, before Audrie again interrupted their reverie.

"And how was it getting screwed by Jenny?"

"It was good."

"Only good?"

"Well, it was different doing it in the water. That was nice."

"Oh, come on. You got your rocks off, so you loved it. Admit it." And again, she poked her thigh with her nails.

Danni screeched. "Ouch! Will you stop doing that!"

"Well, just be honest with me and I will." Audrie scolded, as she went back to gently massaging Danni's thigh.

"Yes. I enjoyed it. I always enjoy myself, when you let me."

Audrie nodded. "So, what would you think about her being a keyholder?"

"I don't know, Audrie. She scares me."

"Too much the dom for you?"

"Yes." Danni muttered.

"But we qualify as a DS pair, at least by some definitions."

"I suppose."

"But, I'm not nearly as dominant, as Jenny. Am I?" Audrie asked.

"Well, you did blackmail me, in the beginning." Danni said with a chuckle.

"Oh, please. That was just to get my foot in the door. A way for me to get to know you. And it worked, didn't it?"

"Yes."

A few moments later Danni glanced over at her lover. "I guess I am just as submissive a Rebecca is."

"I'm not sure you are. You're more feminine, and that makes you seem more submissive, than you ever used to be. And your sexy body and wardrobe help with that."

Audrie leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, "I do love you, regardless of who or what we are."

Danni smiled, "I love you too. More than I can say."

After that they lapsed into another silence. They arrived back at their building a while later, parked their car and got into the elevator.

Alone in the lift, for the long ride up to 23, Audrie hugged her lover. "I may want to try that."

"What?"

"The sixty-nine position."

"It was really difficult. I had to focus on her, but was distracted by her too."

"Her sucking on your cage was distracting?"

"Yes. It was torture!'

"Hmmm." Was Audrie's only response.

Inside the condo, they jumped in the shower together, and enjoyed washing each other. It was always fun and they played and giggled as their hands wandered everywhere on their bodies.

Drying off, Audrie kissed Danni. "Get dressed, but leave off your girdle and panties. I still need my turn on your cock."

"Oh goodie."

"After dinner!"

"Okay," sadly.

Audrie dressed quickly and casually and left Danni behind to dress properly, as required.

"We also need to find a girdle that you can wear, that will hide your bulge, but can stay on when I want to use your cock." She said on her way out the door.

When Danni came out, looking nice but lacking her feminine hips and ass, Audrie was on her computer searching the internet for just the right girdle.

"Find anything?" Danni asked as she stepped up to look over Audrie's shoulder.

"I think so. These are expensive, but you can afford them."

Danni saw a silicone form, that was shaped like a crotchless, padded girdle but was skin-toned and really meant to be worn against the skin, under her clothes.

"That looks nice, but it won't hide my bulge."

"It will if you also use a firm pair of latex panties, over the top, to hold you in."

She then opened another page and showed her a pair of bikini panties that looked thick and strict.

"That might work, but I'm not sure how comfortable they would be."

"Comfort is not a consideration. Functionality is. And if these two things give you the proper shape, hide your cock, and allow access when I want it, you'll wear them." She said it sternly, but with a smile.

Danni nodded, "yes Mistress."

"Hah, you are such a good sub." Audrie said with a laugh. "I'll order a couple, and if they work, you can order more. "

Now, though I'm hungry so please go make us some dinner."

"Will do." Danni said and headed into the kitchen.

Danni assembled a nice dinner salad, and they ate in the breakfast area, where they resumed their discussion of their day.

"I did like that hot tub." Audrie said, before taking a sip of her drink.

"Me too. But..."

"Perhaps, we'll buy a house someday, and then we can have one." Audrie said, dreamily.

Danni liked the idea. She could picture the two of them in a home like the one Jenny and Rebecca shared.

After dinner Audrie grabbed Danni and dragged her off to the bedroom. "I'm ready to enjoy that cock of yours. Is it ready?"

Danni smiled broadly. "For you, I'm certain that it will perform." And she could already feel it pushing against the bars.

And it did.

The two of them made love slowly and passionately. Danni spent a long time, kissing her lover all over her body, from her head to her thighs, and only then did she focus on her pussy. Audrie orgasmed then, and again a short time later while she rode Danni's cock.

Danni was overjoyed, as she also came, for the second time that day!

It left her feeling wonderfully drained and pretty much exhausted. But she found the energy to once again clean her lover's pussy of all of the cum, her cock left behind.

And once again, Audrie enjoyed her attention to that seemingly nasty detail.

Afterwards, getting cozy in bed, before sleep, Audrie leaned in and kissed her lover. "So, all things considered, would you be okay with spending more time with Jenny and Rebecca?"

Danni thought for a moment. "Yes. They're fun, and kinky, and I really like Rebecca."

"I could tell. But what about Jenny?"

"I still think, she's scarry."

"Because she's a real dominant?"

"Yes."

"More so than me?"

"Much more."

"It doesn't bother you that they know about your big secret now, does it?"

"No, I guess not." Danni sighed. She still wanted to keep her job, and for that she needed to remain a man named Daniel.

Audrie leaned in and kissed her. "Good." She said dreamily before laying back and closing her eyes.

Danni did likewise, but just as she was drifting off, Audrie interrupted. Although she sounded half-asleep, herself.

"Everyone agrees, you need breasts." She muttered.

Danni sighed. "We've been over that. Daniel can't go to work with tits."

"Hmmm, If Danni has tits, she'll have to go to work with them." Was Audrie's final comment.

Danni was too tired to say anything further. But her final thought centered on how nice it would be to have pretty feminine breasts.

A couple of weeks later, Danni's girdle replacement arrived.

"These were awfully expensive; I hope it works." Danni said as she tore open the packaging.

"Me too, probably more than you do. And those are the best money can buy, we want them to fit and last. Now, go strip down so you can try them on."

Danni headed into the bedroom, while Audrie examined the new underwear. The panties looked like any other bikini panties, except they were made of sturdy and thick latex. There wasn't a lot of give. So they should hopefully hold Danni's caged cock tightly against her groin. Of course, they'd be tight and wouldn't breathe. She'd have to be careful, and keep herself clean.

It was the other item was the unique part. It was like the padded girdle but made of skin-toned silicone. It was soft and rubbery, high waisted and long legged, with molded-in hip and ass pads. And it was open at the crotch.

It too would be hot and tight, and would probably require a lot of baby powder to keep Danni dry, and to help her slide into them, too.

But once it was in place, Danni would be able to keep it on, all of the time, under her corset. And she could just slide off her new panties to have sex. Now that would be great!

When Danni returned, naked, she squeezed into her new underthings with a lot of help from Audrie. It was a struggle, and she whined and bitched a lot, but the things fit and worked.

Danni walked around, bent and squatted, and complained, but in the end, Audrie decided that they looked great. And after Danni got fully dressed, once again. They were both pleased with the result.

Especially since Danni would be able to screw her lover while still looking like a shapely woman.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.