The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 11

Story Info
Life and loving.
8.2k words
4.85
8k
9

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The View from the 23rd Floor, Pt 11

(fetish, FLR, cross-dressing, feminization, chastity)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous chapters, first.

Synopsis: Daniel's cross-dressing fetish is discovered. Life and loving.

The two of them grew more and more excited as the date for their wedding day came close. Danni was perhaps more excited as she hadn't been allowed to cum for weeks. Audrie was saving her for their honeymoon night. Or so she said.

Danni had arranged for two full weeks off, and that included a day before they would hit the road, and a couple afterward, there at home to recover. She had planned to spend the lead-in day relaxing and packing, but Audrie had other ideas.

"We have appointments at my beauty parlor and spa starting at eight in the morning; so be ready. I'll pick you up fifteen minutes beforehand." Audrie had instructed her the evening before.

Danni didn't protest. She'd come to enjoy their trips for mani-pedi's, and pampering. So, she figured it would be a fun prelude to their wedding trip.

And upon arrival, things started out as they usually did. But soon Danni realized that she was scheduled for more than the normal treatments.

The nail technician, without any discussion, prepared her nails and then began applying long acrylic extensions. They added almost an inch to her fingertips, and although they looked sexy as hell, Danni had no idea how she would be able to cope with the things.

Audrie was sitting at the station next to her, and when Danni tried to protest, she just said "hush," leaving no room for comment.

Eventually Danni just decided, why not? It would be fun having daggers like that for the duration of their trip. And then they could be removed.

She sat back and watched as her nails were shaped and then painted with three coats of sexy, bright pink polish and a final gloss coat.

"I'm afraid I'll break them." She commented to the technician.

"Well dearie, these are the strongest nails we can create. Supposedly, you'll break your fingers before you break these." She responded, with a laugh.

With her toes looking pretty and her fingers looking sexy, Danni thought she was done. Audrie had finished several minutes earlier, and although her hands looked lovely, her nails were only half as long as Danni's.

She was ready to go, but Audrie told her that she wasn't done. What next? Danni wondered.

She was ushered into a comfortable make-up chair and was surprised when the cosmetologist there began working on her lashes. When she asked, the gal explained that she was installing an extensive set of individual lash extensions. "You'll look wonderful." She added.

It was a laborious process and all the while Danni laid back and allowed the girl to do her thing, while Audrie watched.

When she declared her work finished, and held up a mirror, Danni was very pleasantly surprised. Her eyes looked huge and sexy with the thick line of lashes. Not only on top but also below her eyes. They did look kind of artificially overdone, but they also looked sexy, and a little slutty too.

"Those should last you for quite a while."

"No more fiddling with false lashes for you, my love." Audie said happily. And that did sound good to Danni, who had always found the things fiddly, no matter how much practice she had with them.

When Danni got a look at her eyes in the big mirror she was really pleased. She thought her eyes looked better than ever, sexy and alluring, and her lover agreed.

Audrie leaned in and gave her a little kiss, whispering, "You look lovely, my bride."

They stopped at a casual restaurant for an early lunch. They'd be spending the rest of the day packing and relaxing, before they started on the drive in the morning.

While they ate, Audrie laughed constantly at Danni's struggles with her nails.

"Are they as sexy as you imagined they'd be?"

"No! They're frustrating and cumbersome!"

"But they look great, don't they?"

"Yes. Damn it!"

Audrie laughed.

Slowly Danni got used to the things, sort of. And she also stopped worrying so much about breaking one. The extensions did seem to be as sturdy as the manicurist had promised.

They returned home and Audrie helped Danni pack for a couple of hours, before she headed home to do her own packing.

"I'll see you in the morning, my love. Try and relax, tonight. I'm sure we'll be busy over the next few days, at least." She said as she walked out Danni's door.

Later, Danni went to bed, nervously excited, alone, horny and with nails that would impale her if she wasn't careful.

Early the next morning they packed up Audrie's sports car and headed off excitedly for the long drive to Vegas, and their future. As always, Audrie drove like an F1 driver, in her beautiful car, enjoying the feel and the speed and the freedom. Danni held on, and worried about speed traps and cops.

The drive took hours, and they were both stiff as they climbed out of the little car at the Bellagio's valet station.

The two young guys, who greeted them were both clearly enthralled. Audrie and Danni were much prettier, and sexier than their normal collection of old folks and gambling junkies they normally had to deal with. And Audrie's car was nicer than most, too.

They were ushered to the VIP check-in and escorted up to their bridal suite by a senior bellman, who was charming and more than helpful. He gave Audrie a personal business card, and practically begged her to call him if they needed anything. Anything.

"My God, Audrie, this must have cost a fortune. And look at that view." Danni gushed.

They were high up and perfectly situated to look down at the hotel's huge lake and fountain, as well as up and down the overblown Vegas strip.

"It is pretty."

Danni turned and in awe, examined the large sitting room, with its bar and massive television.

"Why are there two bedrooms?" She asked, suspecting the answer.

"Jenny begged me to get a room for them too."

"But you didn't have to get this set-up."

"Why not? We always have a lot of fun with those two."

"I guess." Danny said, clearly not happy with the idea. She had pictured a glorious honeymoon with just her bride.

"Oh, come on. It's not like we need a picture-book wedding. You're my bride, but we're not exactly a Disney couple."

Danni laughed at that. "You're right about that. Unless Disney destroys their approach to the happy family unit."

"Ridiculous!" Audrie said projecting outrage.

They chuckled as they strolled into the main bedroom to unpack.

The happy couple spent the next couple of days relaxing and exploring, although they had to burn an afternoon at the courthouse getting their marriage license.

Neither of them had ever spent more than a day or two in the crazy town, so they didn't hurry. There would plenty of time, after their wedding to identify favorite hang-outs and enjoy themselves.

They were just finishing breakfast, on Saturday morning, when Jenny called warning that they would be at the hotel within the hour.

Audrie provided the room number and promised to be waiting.

As soon as Danni opened the door to the suite, she was swamped by both of their best friends. Jenny and Rebecca almost knocked her over, excitedly laughing, hugging and kissing her as they shuffled into the room.

Audrie stood back, shaking her head sadly, and chuckling as she watched the antics. "What are you a couple of high school girls, just invited to the prom?"

Rebecca laughed. "Yes! But not merely the prom, our best friends' wedding." And she disengaged from Danni and her wife, to charge over and hug Audrie.

"This is going to be so great!" Jenny said, as she pulled Danni over turning it into one big, group hug.

After a lot of fooling around, they broke up so the new arrivals could marvel at the suite, the view and their bedroom.

"This is so cool!" Rebecca gushed.

"Yes, we have our very own party pad!"

"Um, ladies. It's our honeymoon suite." Danni said, trying to be serious. Actually, deep down, she meant it. She loved their two friends, but she really had wanted a quiet, love-filled time with her lover. Not one of their typical orgy weekends.

But it was too late now...

After hurriedly unpacking Jenny and Rebecca came out and joined the soon to be wives, lounging in the sitting room.

After catching up on current events, Jenny called room service for Champaign and four glasses.

"A little early." Audrie commented.

"Nonsense." We have a lot of celebrating to do!"

"Only our wedding" Danni responded.

"That's a lot! The most important day of your lives. And a big one for us, too. How often do we get to be dual maids of honor at a wedding as unique as yours? I mean, really!"

Audrie chuckled, "You have a point."

After the bubbly was delivered, they reviewed the plans for the ceremony, scheduled for later that afternoon.

"What are you wearing?" Rebecca asked, enthusiastically.

"My favorite party dress. You've seen it." Danni replied.

"Wait, what? You haven't bought something special for the ceremony?" Incredulous.

"Well, no. Why? It's not like our parents will be here, or a mob of relatives and friends."

"Danni, and you too Audrie, this is too important for old clothes." Audrie said, lecturing like a teacher.

"Yah. You absolutely must buy something special for the occasion. And the perfect stores are close at hand. All of the designers have shops within a block of this place. So, let's go girls. We have the perfect excuse to buy some Haute Couture!" Jenny proclaimed, as she stood up and with Rebecca's help dragged Audrie and Danni to their feet.

The four of them spent the next four hours visiting the shops of some of the world's biggest name designers.

They had a wonderful time and the sales forces, when they realized the potential for a large sale, were more than helpful.

Audrie finally warned that they'd have to decide on something soon as they were getting close to the appointed time for the wedding.

In the end, Audrie and Danni bought beautiful new dresses, for substantial amounts of money. Jenny and Rebecca passed, realizing that it wasn't their wedding so they couldn't justify the hefty expense. They spent their time raving about how gorgeous, and sexy the two brides looked.

And Audrie and Danni agreed with their opinions.

Audrie had found what she considered, the nicest and prettiest little wedding chapel in town, and made their reservation for five O'clock, to allow for plenty of time afterward for celebration. Of course, there were a number of the places spotted around town, but most of them seemed kind of tacky, and she certainly didn't want to be married by Elvis!

The location she had selected was farther out, away from the bright lights, in a quiet little oasis, tucked into a canyon, adjacent to the national park. A beautiful spot.

They hired a limo to take them there, wait and then return them afterward.

The little ceremony went well. The two of them were elated, while Jenny and Rebecca were supportive and happy for them.

Danni was actually a bit stunned by it all. She found it hard to believe, how far she'd come. How Daniel's fantasies, had brought her to her current state. But above all, she was overjoyed to be Danni, Audrie's wife.

With the ceremony and paperwork complete, they all piled into the car and headed back into town.

Laughing, hugging, kissing and jubilant, they stumbled out of the limo, through the lobby and into an elevator, oblivious to the knowing stares, and smiles of the other guests, gamblers and staff.

Jenny had arranged for room service to have Champaign and caviar waiting for them, so they spent the next while partying amongst themselves, looking down at the crowds from the big windows.

"Okay, it's almost time to go down for dinner. We have reservations at their finest restaurant." Audrie announced. "But Danni and I have to change into something a little less formal first. You two wait here."

She grabbed Danni by the hand pulled her, stumbling to her feet and they scurried into their big bedroom.

The giggling never stopped.

Once the door closed, they hugged and kissed, delightedly, for several minutes before they began stripping their gowns and replacing them with pretty dresses, set aside for the occasion.

Of course, both outfits were sexy and revealing. Danni's was incredibly short, and Audrie's very low cut, and without a bra, the outlines of her nipple rings were on display.

The four of them looked fantastic as they entered the restaurant. They weren't the only pretty and sexy women in the place, but they were the happiest, and most affectionate. And they all looked fantastic!

The hostess led Audrie and Danni to their table, while Jenny and Rebecca followed behind. The other diners stared and smiled at the happy couple. Even Rebecca's collar and cuffs, didn't distract most of them as they watched the procession.

The meal was wonderful, the wine excellent, and the service attentive.

Several couples around them realized that it was a wedding party and they bought the table another bottle and joined in the celebration. Among them was another pair of women, and a pair of gay guys, too.

Jenny tried to invite those two couples to join them in the suite, but Audrie and Danni shot that idea down. The others understood.

"But we could have had a great little party. Those girls were hot, and the guys might have added a little spice."

"Really? Those guys?" Rebecca replied, chuckling.

"Nope! Not for this girl." Danni said, and everyone laughed.

Eventually, full of good food and drunk, they headed back to the suite, arm-in-arm. They realized that they were making a scene, as they stumbled past the slot machines on their way to the elevators, but didn't really care.

Back at the room, they had an awkward moment as Audrie and Danni tried to head for their room, but Jenny refused to disengage from their group hug.

"You two can have your official honeymoon night, later. Right now, we need an orgy!" She declared as she pushed them all toward the suite's big bedroom.

"Jenny," Rebecca scolded. "Let them be."

"Oh, come now. It's not like they're virgins on their wedding night. The four of us have been partying all day, and there's no reason to stop now." Jenny responded. "And besides, poor Danni hasn't been ridden for weeks now. Right? I'd really like some of that action!"

Audrie giggled, "that's true. She's so horny she'll do anything. But you can't have her, Jenny! When I unlock her she's all mine."

"Damn right!" Danni declared.

Despite their light-hearted arguing, the four of them continued into the bedroom, and laughing at their own antics they fell onto the mattress, all arms and legs and bodies, and laughing delightedly.

Rolling around manically, the three women stripped off their own and each other's clothes, while Danni tried her best to stay out of the way, and not get elbowed or kicked.

As soon as Rebecca was naked, she jumped on top of Danni and began kissing her passionately.

When Audrie finished stripping, she turned and spotted the two of them. "Hey! It's my wedding and that's my bride!" And laughing she pulled Rebecca away and took her place.

Jenny grabbed her pouting lover and climbed on top of her, kissing and hugging off to the side.

Audrie kissed Danni for only a short while before she took the key from around her neck and crawled down to sit on Danni's thighs. There she pulled up her lover's skirt, pulled down her latex panties, and then quickly unlocked her cage, tossing everything aside.

Then, much to Danni's delight, she leaned down and wrapped her mouth around the hard and ready cock. It felt wonderful and Danni moaned, loudly and intensely. But she was too worried, to fully enjoy the feeling. "Oh, lover, please stop and ride me, I won't be able to control myself."

Audrie had been contemplating getting her lover off with her mouth as a special gift, but she realized that it would be better for both of them if she did, indeed fuck her. So, she pulled off, sat up and easily lowered herself down onto the cock.

Danni sighed, in her personal heaven, as she felt her wife's pussy wrap her sex.

Jenny and Rebecca stopped their own love making to watch, as their two friends began pumping and panting. Rebecca continued using her hands to massage her Jenny's pussy, and that and the show had Jenny fully aroused. They both realized that Danni wouldn't be able to hold off for long, so the performance would be ending soon.

Jenny giggled. "Danni, you slut, don't you dare cum until your loving wife has her orgasm."

Audrie, chuckled. She knew that Danni was close, and she was trying her best to enjoy herself, while she could.

Danni didn't even hear her. She was concentrating so hard, trying to hold back, but it was a losing battle, and she final tensed as she felt her cum, begin its journey through the shaft and into her wife.

Her wife! The thought exploded in her head at the same time her spunk exploded from her cock.

Danni actually cried out as she came, and all three girls chuckled at her passion.

Danni's reaction pushed Audrie over the edge and she orgasmed, herself. And it was wonderful! She loved her very special wife, so!

As the two of them began to calm down, Jenny surrendered to the feelings that had been building within her as the result of her sweet Rebecca's manipulations and she orgasmed, herself.

Only Rebecca was left out, but she didn't mind. She was happy that the three girls she loved the most had all enjoyed themselves so. She really wanted to feel Danni's cock inside her, but she knew that would probably never happen again.

It took quite a while for all of them to calm down and collapse, together, on the bed. When Danni tried to slither down to clean out her lover's pussy, Audrie, held her. "Not this time, lover. Stay here with me."

Over the next hour, one-by-one, they left the little gathering and cleaned up in the bathroom, before returning to their comfortable huddle.

Rebecca was last, and she returned with another bottle of champaign and their glasses. "After that, we all need a little refreshment. Here, sit up, and take your glass."

Sighing contentedly, the others pulled themselves up until they were leaning up against the headboard.

Rebecca joined them and they enjoyed one final toast to the happy event.

A while later Jenny stirred. "I have a wedding present for you Danni, my girl."

She climbed out of the pile, and returned a few minutes later with a jewelry box. When Danni opened it, she was dismayed to find a little bell, just like the one locked onto Rebecca's pussy, inside.

Jenny took the thing from her hand, and crawling down, she attached it to the end of Danni's cock cage.

"And that's meant to be permanent. No arguments. You know you don't want to make me angry." She said as she grabbed Danni's balls and applied enough pressure to make her wince.

Audrie laughed. "That's wonderful. I actually thought about that."

"You did?" Danni asked, surprised.

"Yes, it's so cute and kinky on Rebecca. I love the way it sounds."

Danni loved the sound, too. On Rebecca. But wasn't thrilled about having one attached to her sex.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Rebecca crawled out of the bed, while Jenny settled in. She kept her hand on Danni's new bell, the whole time.

Rebecca came back with a larger box, and they all watched as she pushed her way into the group so that she was kneeling up over Danni's stomach, facing her.