The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit up and lean forward," she instructed Danni. Who nervously did as she was told.

Rebecca then opened the box and as Audrie watched, she removed a hoop-like choker collar out of the box, and slipped it around Danni's neck. When she reached up to feel what was happening, Jenny quickly grabbed her hands and held them down.

Rebecca then closed the two ends behind Danni's head with an audible click.

"What?" Danni stammered.

"It's your very own collar. Although it's a lot more discrete than mine. It's a hoop with a ring at the throat. It's a sign of your submission to Audrie's ownership. You should wear it always." Rebecca said lovingly. "Don't worry, it's not nearly as ostentatious as mine."

"But it's just as permanent." Jenny added, happily.

Danni was shocked. She was absolutely content to be Audrie's wife, and lover, and under her control, too. But the collar seemed to signify another level of commitment. For Rebecca it was a happy level of slavery. But Danni had never pictured herself in that role.

When Jenny released her hold on her hands. Danni reached up to feel her new accessory. It was a stiff loop, probably a quarter-inch thick, and it had some sort of clasp or hinge in the front, from which a ring dangled.

"Isn't that lovely?" Jenny commented, happily. She was a bit discouraged when she didn't get an answer.

Audrie was also stunned, and unsure if she liked the piece. She had never pictured herself as Danni's owner. Although she did enjoy being in control of her day-to-day existence. And Danni seemed to be content too.

Audrie didn't really want a sex slave, at least to the level that their girlfriends enjoyed. She wasn't content with the collar on Danni, but so as not to disappoint their friends, she answered as expected.

"It is pretty, and I'm happy to be Danni's owner."

"Great!" Jenny replied, and Rebecca smiled.

Audrie then sat up and faced her lover, in part, to change the subject. "I have a wedding present for you too. It's all arranged for when we get back. You'll get your breast implants."

"Oh cool!" Jenny gushed.

Audrie then leaned in and kissed her lover, passionately. "I love you so much," she muttered.

"And I love you." Danni replied. She was pleased by the idea of having real breasts. But still nervous about living with them. She'd been thinking and fantasizing about breasts for months. The more the topic had come up, the more intrigued she'd become. At this point she was ready, and anxious to get them, so it sounded perfect. But they would be another complication for her.

"But only B-cups, right? I'll have to be able to hide them, when I'm in my Daniel costume."

"Don't you worry." Was Audrie's innocuous answer.

Danni took a deep breath. "Well, I guess I'm last. I have a present for you, my love. And she had to untangle herself from the mob to retrieve a small jewelry box of her own, to give to Audrie.

When Audrie opened it, she was overjoyed, to find a beautiful wedding ring set.

Jenny and Rebecca oohed and aahed as Audrie held it up to show off.

She looked inside the band and saw, 'From your girl' engraved elegantly around the circumference.

"Oh, it's beautiful!" she cried as she slipped it on her ring finger. And then she grabbed Danni and hugged her, and they kissed, and held each other lovingly.

They didn't even notice when Jenny and Rebecca crawled out of the bed and left their room, closing the door silently behind them.

They were still asleep, wrapped in each other's arms when they were awoken by a knock on their bedroom door.

As they pried open their eyes, Jenny and Rebecca came in, fully dressed.

"We'll be leaving you now; we have to head back home. It's late, and we've already had our breakfast." Jenny said, smiling brightly.

"I suggest you get up, and get something to eat, you two must be starved." Rebecca added

"What time is it?" Audrie asked, still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"It's almost noon. You probably slept off your hangover from last night." Rebecca replied, chuckling.

"Not quite." Danni replied, rubbing her forehead, careful not to poke herself in the eye. She was obviously still suffering from a head-ache.

"Well, you two have plenty of time to relax, during your honeymoon stay. Enjoy yourselves." Audrie told them.

"We'll be thinking of you." Rebecca added.

"That we will. Come on in here and give us a hug and kiss before you leave."

The four of them said affectionate goodbyes, as Audrie and Danni slowly crawled out of bed. Danni was still dressed and her clothes were a mess, but Jenny smiled when she heard the jingle of her new bell.

They all promised to get together again whenever the newlyweds got back into town, and then the two friends headed out.

Audrie and Danni collapsed back into the bed enjoying their peace and quiet.

"Well, I think we need a shower, and then I'd like to go down and have a nice lunch. How does that sound?" Audrie asked, after a bit.

Danni groaned, but then began climbing out of the bed. "Sounds fine, but I need an aspirin too."

The shower revived both of them, but while Audrie was scrubbing at Danni, she realized that she hadn't returned her cage, so she surprised him by kneeling down and taking the cock into her mouth.

Danni staggered back against the wall, but Audrie followed, keeping the hardening shaft between her lips. Danni moaned, when she giggled around his cock as she shuffled.

Danni braced one arm against the wall, while she rested the other on Audrie's shoulder. Her attentions began to really take affect and Danni started squirming and her knees began to get weak.

Audrie knew what would soon happen, but she was prepared for it. She wanted to give her lover a special gift to start off their first day as a married couple.

Danni was enjoying the growing feelings, really enjoying them, and she started moaning and mumbling, "I love you," over and over again.

Soon, she tensed, and her knees shuddered as she came in her lover's mouth.

Audrie accepted it, until her mouth was full, and then she slid off the shaft as it pumped out its last spurt. Audrie emptied her mouth into the flow of water and then pulled the slowly shrinking cock back in, and gently sucked and tongued it as Danni slowly recovered. And that felt wonderful too.

Her knees sore, Audrie finally let the cock droop out as she stood up. She rinsed her mouth out under the spray for a moment before hugging and kissing her lover, who energetically kissed her back.

"That was wonderful." Danni said, sighing contentedly.

Audrie chuckled. "Well, my dear, don't get too used to it. I'm not sure when it will happen again. I love your cock inside my pussy, but I'm not that crazy about it in my mouth."

They stepped out of the water, wet and giggling, and spent a while drying each other off, softly and lovingly. But as soon as that task was complete, Audrie ducked out and returned with the cage.

Danni accepted it willingly. She was content with all of the sex she'd enjoyed over the last twelve hours and wasn't the least bit horny. For the first time in quite a while.

Once it was in place, Audrie played with it for a minute, jingling and jingling the thing with her fingers.

Danni enjoyed the attention, but wasn't all that happy with the location of her newest piece of jewelry.

"Can we eat now? I'm starving," she said, to interrupt the concert.

"Sure, in a minute."

Danni had already begun to think about what dress she'd wear for their trip downstairs to the restaurant, but Audrie grabbed her by the hand and led her straight out to the suite's main room.

"Come here, lover, let's take that collar off. And that silly bell too." Audrie said, as she dug into the bag that Jenny had left with her. "The little pin to unlock it is in here somewhere."

"Oh?" Danni said, confused.

"It did come with a special little key. The thing isn't permanent. Despite what Jenny wants."

Audrie found the little pin, and moving around behind, she used it to open the collar and slide it off of Danni's neck.

As she worked behind Danni's neck, she explained. "We're not like Jenny and Rebecca. I'm not a dominatrix and you're not a sex slave. I don't see you as a sex object. Only your cock," and she giggled. "We're a loving couple like any other, where one is more dominant and the other submissive, but not as seriously into that game as those two are."

Danni sighed. "You're right. I don't really like the collar, but I thought you might want me to wear it." Danni said.

"No. I love you, and I enjoy being in charge, but I don't want a slave, just a lover. A female lover."

"With a cock." Danny added with a chuckle.

"Of course."

"This was a nice present, and I may employ it on occasion, but I don't think it will ever be a permanent accessory for you."

"I don't think Rebecca will mind, but Jenny will be disappointed."

"Hah, she's not your owner. Neither am I for that matter. I'm your wife and lover. And I'm happy with that."

They hugged and kissed.

Danni also felt relieved. She was willing to be anything Audrie wanted her to be. But she had never pictured herself as a sex slave like the lovely Rebecca.

Setting the collar aside, Audrie knelt down. "Lift your skirt."

With the cock cage displayed, Audrie worked to disconnect the bell; careful not to pinch any delicate skin.

"And this was cute, but I think in the long run it will be annoying." Audrie said as she removed the bell from Danni's cage.

"It sure was. Thanks, my love. Although Rebecca's bell did turn me on." She admitted.

"Me too. But the reality is not as good as the fantasy." Audrie said, and the sentiment made her giggle. "I'm sure you understand about that."

Danni laughed. "Well, actually, I'm finding that reality is actually better than my fantasies. Daniel's fantasies, that is."

"Good," Audrie answered happily as she stood up and kissed her lover.

They relaxed for the next several days, just enjoying themselves and their newly consummated relationship.

They got a kick out of calling each other 'my wife', or 'wifey', and admiring Audrie's wedding ring.

"I really should upgrade your ring." She told Danni, one night as they laid in the big bed.

"No need. I'm happy with this one, and it has a special meaning. It was the one you gave me when we first started."

"I know, but it's not nearly as nice as the one you gave me."

"It's fine, my love."

Their days were simple, up whenever they felt like it, breakfast at some restaurant within walking distance. Shopping or people-watching for a while before returning to the room.

Sex, usually with the cock still locked away. Lunch at some other restaurant, more shopping, exploring or enjoying watching the crowds -- there was a lot of entertainment there, alone. When they grew tired or bored, they'd wander back to the room and perhaps a nap, or sex.

IN the evening, they'd cab somewhere to an elegant restaurant for dinner and then a show before returning to their suite for more sex. On most nights, but not all, Audrie unlocked the cock, and they both enjoyed their orgasms.

On one of those nights, as they were laying sprawled on the huge bed, watching the lights outside their suite's huge windows, Audrie realized that she was worried. Deep down she was afraid that Danni might renege on their relationship, perhaps when she grew tired of being a full-time woman and wife.

"I hope you've really thought about all this. I know it's a little late to reconsider, but I expect you to remain my lover and my wife for the rest of our days. You know that, don't you?"

Audrie then pulled Danni in and kissed her, hoping that her lover was fully dedicated to the life they were now committed to.

When they broke off the kiss, Danni hugged her and whispered in her ear. "I have, and I do. I love you and I love my life. I will always be yours."

Audrie breathed a sigh of relief, "that's good because I always intend to be your keyholder. And if you ever leave me; it goes down the toilette."

Danni laughed. "Well then, I guess divorce is definitely out of the question."

They kissed and hugged, for quite a while after that, until Danni pushed her wife away and sat up against the headboard.

Confused, Audrie sat up too, waiting for her lover to speak.

"I just realized that we haven't made any plans for our future, together." Danni said, suddenly concerned.

"We haven't discussed them, but I've been thinking about them." Audrie replied.

"Oh?"

"Yes. I think we should move into my place. It's larger and nicer."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. You'll see."

"Okay." Danni said, not necessarily thrilled, as she'd never seen Audrie's condo. They'd always hung out at her place, on the 23rd floor with the wide-open windows.

"And I think we'll change rule two. You'll be Danni at all times."

Danni spluttered. "Audrie, how can I do that? Daniel's job pays my bills."

"Danni, my company will pay all of our bills. Remember, we're married now. We share, and my business makes us enough to live happily ever after. Hell, I have enough in my accounts to keep the both of us comfortable for the rest of our days."

"Well, I knew you were wealthy, but I don't expect to live off of your money, or be your housewife. My fantasies never had me working as a maid. Even a lady's maid."

"Well, you would look sexy in one of those tiny French maid's uniforms." Audrie said, giggling,

But she continued before Danni could respond.

"Lover, I don't expect you to be my servant. Here's what I've decided, if you accept, of course. Now listen closely."

Audrie wrapped an arm around Danni and pulled her into a hug, with Danni's head resting in the crook of her neck.

"I've been paying an accounting firm to do all of my business' books. It was easy and convenient, when I was just starting out, but now, I've begun to worry that I'm too dependent on them. I don't want to fire them, things are moving smoothly, no need to rock the boat. But I've been thinking for a while now of hiring someone to work with them, and keep an eye on them."

"Okay, I think I understand." Danni said uncertainly.

Audrie leaned over and gave her a reassuring kiss. "I want to hire Danni as my new accountant. Wasn't that what your bachelor's degree was in?"

"Yes, but I haven't done any of that work since before law school."

"You'll pick it up again. I have faith in you. You'll have a good job, and you'll be my right-hand woman, as well as my wife."

"Well..." Danni said cautiously, uncertain about the idea. Audrie was right, of course. Clearly, she had enough money for the both of them. For that matter she did too if she sold Daniel's place, she'd be well off herself. She couldn't picture herself as a housewife.

"And you won't need to be Daniel anymore, ever." Audrie added, breaking into her musings.

That angle hit Danni hard. No more Daniel. Ever.

Audrie could feel that Danni was both intrigued and hesitant about that aspect. She was only Daniel for forty hours a week, and she certainly preferred being Danni all the rest of the time, or so it seemed. And Audrie loved her and actually never even delt with Daniel. Because of Rule two, she'd actually never even met him.

"Think about it. You'd have a steady job; working with me, and helping me. And you could do it as Danni. And we'd never have to worry about Daniel, or his job, or being discovered."

"Discovered?"

"Yes, as being something other than a woman."

That was a confusing thought. But Audrie was right. These days things were reversed. Danni no longer worried about being discovered as a man. Daniel worried about being discovered as a girl. How bizarre was that? It was the case, but still weird.

The two of them stayed up most of the night discussing their future, but the major points had already been decided.

Finally, around three AM, it was all settled.

"It will be wonderful!" Audrie summarized, delightedly. "You'll move in to my place, and oversee accounting for my company."

"Yes dear." Danni said, serious for only a moment, before she started to giggle.

"Damn, right!" Audrie laughed.

After several days, they grew bored with Vegas, and their lazy lives in and around the hotel. And tired of restaurant food, no matter how good it was. So, they checked out and drove back home.

Audrie took them straight to her building, and they grabbed her bags and hauled them into the elevator.

Danni was surprised when Audrie hit the button marked 'penthouse', and swiped a card-key to get the car moving.

"Only I have access." She muttered, then added, "I'll give you a key."

While the car sped upwards, Danni checked out the tall row of buttons. The penthouse was on the thirty-first floor.

The elevator opened onto a small lobby with only two doors, one to the stairwell, and the other to Audrie's condo. Her penthouse condo.

Danni literally gasped when she walked into the living space. The place was huge, and decorated like a design studio. With beautiful furniture, gorgeous paintings on the walls, and huge windows overlooking the city.

"My God! It's wonderful!"

The color combinations were perfect and feminine, but subdued. Nothing garish, yet nothing was dull white, beige or taupe, either. The place looked clean, stylish and comfortable.

"Thanks, I did much of it, but I also had help form a designer. It's taken me a while to get it the way I wanted it."

Danni chuckled. "Like me?"

Audrie looked at her with a quiet smile. "Well, you're not quite finished, yet. But we're getting there."

Danni wasn't quite sure how to react to that. What other plans did she have for her?

"Like breasts?" she asked, guessing.

"Yes, and perhaps a couple of other things." She paused, smiling enigmatically. "Speaking of your breasts. We have an appointment next week to start that process. And since we're doing away with Daniel, you can get the D-cup breasts we dreamed of."

Danni was both frightened and turned on by the thought, so she didn't say anything. Instead, she casually wandered over to the windows., and their stunning views. Scanning the landscape, she could clearly see Daniel's building. Unable to resist, she stepped over to the big telescope that stood off to the side on a big tripod.

When she looked through the eyepiece, it was focused on her condo, and she could see everything through her place's big windows! Damn!

She jumped when, Audrie whispered, "it all started, right there." She'd stepped over to stand just behind her. Danni had been too focused on the view to notice her quiet approach.

"A long time ago." She sighed, as she turned and they hugged.

Danni chuckled, "You do have a wonderful view of the city. And of my place, too."

Audrie laughed., "I do. How lucky was that? For both of us."

After Audrie finished giving Danni the full tour, which included the huge, modern kitchen, formal dining room, master bedroom with an elegantly large bath, three other bedrooms, and crowded office, they settled down with a drink to relax and recover from the drive.

"I think you'll be happy here. We can set up one of the guest rooms as an office for you. And I'll make room for your things in my closet."

"It's big enough." Danni laughed.

"I know, right?"

Danni smiled. "It's a lot nicer than my place. I do really like it."

"Good. And, you know, we won't need two homes anymore." Audrie said, hinting what she thought the solution should be.

Danni, although she hated to give up Daniel's home, had to agree. "You're right, we should sell my place."

It was another monumental decision for Danni. That condo had been Daniel's favorite possession and he had always considered it to be one of his biggest accomplishments. It was also where Danni came into being, at Audrie's hands.