The Viking Ch. 01

Story Info
Viking prisoner is being used by the Queen.
1.5k words
4.18
25.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on my throne when the warprisoner brought in. "The last of the Vikings, my majesty," said one of my soldiers while bowing.

I stepped from my throne to study the man more closely. When standing in front of him, I noticed that he was easily a head taller than me and twice as wide. He was still covered in the blood of the battle he had bravely fought in, but that didn't hide his beauty. He had a kind of ferocious masculinity about him that was only reinforced by the dirt and blood. With a nod to one of my soldiers, he was undressed before my eyes, except for his undergarment.

His eyes narrowed and he barked something in a foreign language. I raised my eyebrow and another soldier hit him in the stomach with the back of his sword. "Show some respect for Queen Elizabeth you barbarian!" The blow was easily absorbed by his abdominal muscles. With his hands tied behind his back, he could not take revenge on my soldier. His eyes burned with anger, but I also saw that he understood what his mistake had been.

I waved my hand and all the soldiers left the throne room. I walked around him and slowly observed his muscular body. I was sure I could still have some fun with him before I would have him hanged. Arriving back in front of him, I looked into his eyes in which I clearly saw intelligence.

With a quieter voice, he again said something in a foreign language which I did not understand. Since as a queen, I had better things to do than to waste my time communicating with someone who clearly could not understand my language, I decided to speak with the universal language of lust.

I grabbed his head, pulled him down, and pressed my lips on his. I loved men with a beard, that made the kiss much more intense and provided extra stimulation when he would use that mouth somewhere else on my body. After a short hesitation, he moaned and answered my kiss. My lips opened together with his and we dueled with our tongues.

He won this duel, but before he could enjoy his victory, I had kicked him in the shins so that he fell down on his knees in front of me. Before he could recover, I had put one of my heeled feet on his shoulder and pulled his head towards me with one hand. Behind me I was holding a small dagger and depending on his actions, that dagger was going to be used for pain or pleasure. Some men could not submit to a woman, even with the promise of pleasure. I was curious if the Viking could do this.

His penetrating gaze took hold of me and I saw that he knew what my plans were with him. After a little hesitation, I saw that he resigned himself to his fate and was going to make the best of it. I used the dagger to cut the strings of the back of my dress. The pile of fabric fell to the ground and I stood naked in front of him. His eyes took in my body and I saw his manhood react to the sight.

With my leg still on his shoulder, my femininity was completely open to him. I grabbed his head and pushed it to where I needed him. Without hesitation this time, he started to indulge me with his mouth. Because of the sudden surge of pleasure, I had to grab his shoulders in order not to fall. I never knew that Vikings were so talented with their tongues.

He seemed to touch all the spots he had to and gave special attention to my clitoris which he softly sucked on. His tongue flashed from one side to the other and suddenly he plunged it so deep inside me that my legs wobled. Fortunately, his strong muscular shoulders held me straight. Even before I had recovered from that action, he had reattached his mouth around my clitoris and started sucking so hard I saw stars. I felt my orgasm approaching and moaned, "Oh God yes."

Immediately he stopped and growled: "No God, Rollo." Before I could react, he had started to attack my femininity again and all I could do was scream.

"Oh, Rollo." The exclamation of his name was a clear instigator for his enthusiasm and he doubled his pace. My orgasm shot through me and I shouted out his name. My whole body was shaking and I was happy with the muscular man I could hold on to.

He patiently waited for me to recover to see what my next action would be. His shoulders were tight and his muscles looked beautiful. Now it was time to discover one of his other muscles.

I stood up and with the tip of my dagger, slowly over his chest. With a single movement, I could easily cut his throat and he wouldn't be able to do anything about it, but I was in a generous mood after the beautiful orgasm he had given me. I let the dagger slowly slide down and arrived at his undergarments. With a smooth wrist movement, I cut the rags off his body so he was sitting naked on his knees in front of me.

He really was a beautiful man with a weapon to be proud of. I bit my lip to stop the moaning that threatened to escape. I saw a twinkle in his eyes and saw that he enjoyed my reaction to his body. As revenge, I let the dagger slide lower and lower until it rested on his manhood. One wrong move and his laughter would soon be over.

I looked at him defiantly. Instead of fear, I saw the excitement in his eyes. His masculinity produced a drop of precum that slowly slipped down. I caught the drop with my dagger and licked the blade, curious as to how it would taste.

His breathing accelerated and he groaned: "Elizabeth." He pronounced my name with a deep masculine voice in a delightful accent that sent shivers down my body. I almost let his mistake slide, but I wasn't queen for ten years if I didn't let people show me the necessary respect.

Quickly I put the dagger against his neck and hissed: "Queen Elizabeth." He swallowed and his Adam's apple hit the sharp edge of the dagger. A drop of blood came out of the cut and I licked it up.

"Queen Elizabeth," he said in a hoarse voice. Satisfied, I nodded and threw the dagger away. It was time to use his weapon and find out if the things that were said about Vikings were really true.

I grabbed his manhood and couldn't complain about the hardness and size. He closed his eyes and moaned freely. I enjoyed the power I had over him. The great mighty Viking who sat here on his knees before me in ecstasy. A man who was not ashamed to let me hear that he enjoyed what I did to him.

I mounted him with my two legs on either side of his body and, without wasting any more time, I slid him inside me. I was still incredibly wet from my orgasm so without any problems he slipped into me, even though he was of a bigger size than I was used to. We both moaned when he filled me completely. I gasped and paused to get used to his size.

I saw that he had to do everything not to move his hips and bump into me, but his self-discipline won out over his desire. "Queen Elizabeth," he groaned in an almost begging tone.

With a grin, I finally gave him what he, and I myself, wanted so badly. I grabbed his shoulders and began to move. First slowly, then faster and faster. The big throne room was filled with our groans and the sound of wet meat on wet meat.

Because I was still so sensitive from my earlier orgasm, it did not take long before I felt the next one approaching. I bounced wildly up and down and with each thrust, I felt my absolute pleasure getting closer and closer. I shouted his name and from the sounds, he was not far behind me. After a few more thrusts, I felt my orgasm gliding over me and I screamed out of pleasure. My muscles squeezed around him and soon I felt that he was going to explode too. Even before my orgasm was over, I let him slip out of me.

He screamed in anger as he exploded and sprayed his precious seed on the floor of my throne room. The amount of seed was quite impressive, but the Viking clearly didn't care. He looked at me angrily as if I had stolen something from him. But no man had the right to come inside me. That right was reserved for the man who would be my king, and so far I had not found anyone worthy of it.

I wrapped my dress around my naked body again and called my soldiers to put him in a cell. I wouldn't let him hang yet. I would use him for even more fun first, because even though I would never admit it and the Viking would never know it, that had been the best orgasm of my life.