The Viking Warrior - Do As He Says!

Info
what a lovely body you have princess...
262 words
2.75
2.1k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*sound of listener taking dress off and laying down on the bed*

mmmm...what a lovely body you have princess...I wouldn't expect that from a daneish-girl...my cock is getting hard just looking at you...so plump...and soft...ah...

Touch yourself for me...yes...trail those delicate hands over your neck...*chuckle*...I can still see that spark in your eyes...lets see if I can make it turn into fire..."

Oh...are you doing this just out of obligation?...there is nothing else too it?...don't try to fool me, little flicka...I can see the way your eyes graze my body...

*chuckle*

...gasping already?...But I haven't even touched you yet...

(You walk closer, hovering over listeners head.)

"Pinch those nipples for me...yes...twist them...oh...that moan...mmm...now...lower...over your stomach...lower...aaah..yes...spread your legs for me...play with your pussy..."

Gods!...you are a sight...fingers slick with the wetness from between your legs...mmmm....what a wicked temptress the gods have given me to wed....*growl*...spread your legs wider...thats it...let me sink between them and taste you...mmm...so sweet...like honeysuckle...*chuckle*

*cunnilingus*

Ah...wicked wife...*sucking*...bucking those hips...*licking*...like a dancer...ah...what was that? Should I be quiet you say?...Im the wicked one?...If I don't stop talking you will cut out my tongue?...oh dearest...*evil chuckle* ...I will show you what a shame it would be...should you cut out my wicked tongue...

*growl and cunnilingus for as long as you see fit*

There you are!...Yes...don't fight it!...let go...let go...thats it! Yes! Yes! Yes!...

*swallow*

Mmm...oh...done? we are by no means done, wife...on your hands and knees...yes arch that back...let me slide between those trembling folds...beautiful....

*pants get thrown to the floor*

Let me just...slide inside of that rippling cave of yours...

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More, more please! Let us finish what was started.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where's the rest of the story? The text description was misleading

Share this

Similar Stories

Heidi's Coronation Ch. 01 A Princess drinks a mysterious potion.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Anal Princess Anal sex loving princess is trained in the arts of anal sex.in Anal
Snot Brite and the Seven Pervs Ch. 01 A fun and sexy look at an old fairy tale.in Humor & Satire
The Talons of a Dark Heart Ch. 01 A princess wakes to a nightmare and a penetrating soul.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Royal Curse of Sodomy A princess is cursed to be buttfucked for all her days.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories