The Villa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she positioned herself above him, she immediately felt the pressure of his hard cock against her wetness, and seemed unsure of whether to give in to the mounting pleasure, or fight against it.

Fuck it, I thought, if she can enjoy herself in there, then why shouldn't I. As I watched the scene unfold before me I began to unbutton my pants, allowing myself to succumb fully to this twisted desire that had taken hold of me.

His voice broke through her internal struggle, laced with both impatience and anticipation. "now fuck that cock baby!" he commanded in a tone that sent a jolt of electricity coursing through my veins. For a moment uncertainty etched across her face. This wasn't how things were supposed to be. And yet there was something undeniably thrilling about surrendering to his dominance.

As if sensing her hesitation, he tightened his grip on her arm, leaving no room for escape or resistance. His eyes bore into hers with an intensity that made it impossible to look away.

"Are you going to deny yourself the pleasure?" he taunted sarcastically, his voice dripping with dark amusement while with his free hand, began to caress and squeeze her breasts and nipples.

I sat, mesmerized, carefully stroking my dick, pre cum dripping onto my hand, as I already teetered on the edge of cumming.

A mixture of frustration and longing swirled within her as she contemplated his words. It was true - deep down inside, buried beneath layers of societal conditioning and self-imposed limitations, she craved this primal unfiltered expression of lust. With a surge of determination fueled by equal parts reluctance and yearning, she began rocking her hips gently- before fully giving in to the pleasure that awaited. As his cock slipped back and forth between her lips, he groaned with delight, relishing in the wetness that coated him. The temptation to plunge himself deep inside her grew stronger with every passing moment.

"Fuck," he growled, his voice laced with a mix of desire and impatience. "You're already wet."

She hesitated for a brief moment, uncertainty flickering in her eyes.

With a smirk playing at the corners of his lips, he taunted "You know you want that cock", his voice dripping with arrogance.

Her breath hitched in response to his commanding tone, and as she felt him press against her opening, all thoughts vanished from her mind except one: pleasure.

He pushed his hips up causing his head to slip into her tight heat, eliciting a gasp from deep within her throat. Her walls clenched around him instinctively as if trying to keep out this invader who threatened both her sanity and her sense of self-control.

A wicked grin played across his face as he watched the conflicting emotions flicker across hers -reluctance battling against desire.

"Fuck," he breathed out heavily, savoring the anticipation of what was coming. Then placing his hands firmly on her shoulders, he pressed firmly down as she gasped, unable to resist his strength, as her body sank slowly down his dick. A wave of pleasure washed over him as she enveloped him, inch by agonizing inch.

The sight before me was both captivating and torturous, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. The way her juices soaked him was a tangible reminder that this wasn't just some fantasy or role-play; it was real. My heart pounded as adrenaline pulsed through me.

She was tormented by a mixture of guilt and lust waging war within her as she clenched her teeth, trying to stifle the moans that threatened to escape from deep within her throat. She didn't expect to enjoy this as much as she did, causing her to hold back from giving in entirely.

Her walls stretched and strained around him, accommodating his size with a mix of resistance and surrender. It felt so wrong yet undeniably good - an intoxicating blend of pain and pleasure that sent shockwaves through every nerve ending in her body.

He watched her closely, relishing in the way she struggled against the conflicting sensations coursing through her. "That's it," he whispered huskily, amusement lacing his voice. "Take that cock."

Her eyes flickered with uncertainty as she adjusted to the fullness inside her. Every movement brought a mixture of discomfort and ecstasy - a reminder that this wasn't just sex; it was a twisted power play where control shifted between them like shifting tides.

But even amidst the chaos of emotions, there was something raw; a primal attraction fueled by unspoken needs that she couldn't fully comprehend.

His grip on her shoulders tightened as he thrust upward, impaling her further onto his length, causing a sharp gasp to escape from between gritted teeth.

"Oh fuck....your," he growled, his voice dripping with raw lust. "your pussy's so tight.....and so wet...."

His words echoed through my mind, igniting a storm of conflicting emotions. Part of me reveled in the vulgarity, craving the same pleasure they were experiencing. But another part hesitated, reluctant to fully embrace this twisted game we were all playing.

I watched helplessly as he began thrusting into her relentlessly. My moans matching theirs as orgasm repeatedly threatened to overtake me, forcing me to pause my own pleasures as hers were just beginning.

The explicit words that spilled from his lips only fueled the fire within me, stirring up a cocktail of desire and self-disgust. Her body trembled with conflicting desires as every instinct screamed for her to surrender, to let go and embrace the pleasure. But a nagging voice in the back of her mind whispered warnings, reminding her of the consequences that lay beyond this intoxicating moment.

"Shit," he growled lowly, urgency dripping from each syllable. "you feel so good."

"Come on," he urged sarcastically, a smirk playing at the corners of his lips. "Don't deny yourself the pleasure."

As there was something undeniably thrilling about surrendering to his dominance, she gave in to the mounting pleasure that threatened to consume her. And placing her hands on his chest, slowly but surely, she began riding him. And with her eyes closed and her mouth gaping, she began riding as much of his length as would fit.

I couldn't help but be consumed with lust as I watched my wife give in to her darkest sexual desires.

His moans filled the room once more as their bodies moved together in perfect synchrony. The sound mingled with their heavy breathing, creating an erotic symphony that echoed through every corner of their shared space.

The air crackled with tension as I stroked myself, losing myself in the scene before me. She rode him fiercely now, abandoning all traces of resistance as waves of ecstasy washed over her face.

I watched intently as she surrendered herself completely - body arching with each thrust; skin glistening with sweat and desire; eyes glazed over with unadulterated pleasure. It was a sight that fueled my own hunger, driving me to new heights of arousal.

I watched in fascination at the agonizing pleasure etched on his face while she rode him with relentless determination, almost putting me over the edge.

Pulling my hand quickly off my dick so as not to cum, it throbbed, dripping of pre cum. While I caught my breath, he continued to thrust into her with a fervor that bordered on reckless abandon, relishing in the power he held over both of us. Each moan that escaped her lips fueled his ego, reminding him of the control he had wrested away from me.

I closed my eyes and let their moans fill every crevice of my mind as I resumed stroking my hard dick. As I listened, my own arousal intensified with every sound they made - every gasp and whimper that escaped their lips ignited a primal desire deep within me, as my own moans began to match theirs.

In this moment, there were no boundaries or rules - just pure animalistic desire driving us all forward.

But even amidst this forbidden ecstasy, doubt lingered like a shadow at the back of my mind, but there was no denying the moans and screams of pleasure were real.

The room around me faded into insignificance as I focused solely on the theatre of lust playing out on the screen as I matched their rhythm with my own, trying hard to hold back from letting go completely. The slapping sounds grew louder as their bodies collided in a frenzy. It was raw and dirty - everything sex should be but rarely is, and I couldn't deny the twisted excitement that surged through me as my moans grew louder.

There was something intoxicating about watching my wife, who had always been practical and responsible, completely lose herself to the lust within her primal sexual self.

Her moans grew louder, more desperate, filling the room with their raw intensity. And then it happened. A surge of ecstasy washed over her like a tidal wave, causing her body to convulse uncontrollably. She screamed out in pure bliss as pleasure consumed every inch of her being. It was a release like no other, an explosion of sensations that left her screaming and moaning, making him groan, "ohhh yessss, cum on that cock baby.....fuck, you're soaking me!"

The sight of her climaxing and his words sent a jolt straight to my core, and I felt the pleasure mounting inside me tilt over the edge, as I began to cum with her.

Our screams and moans synced for a moment, and as cum began squirting and spilling out of me, I yelled out, continuing to cum until we both came slowly down from the high of our orgasmic release.

That's when I saw a flicker of hesitation in her eyes.

A momentary pause where doubt crept in and threatened to overshadow the ecstasy that had just consumed her.

Did she regret what had just transpired? Did she feel guilty for indulging in such forbidden desires?

"You see what pleasures can be yours if you just give in to them.......now finish me!" he demanded.

And without hesitation she resumed her relentless pace, riding him harder and faster than before. Her body moved with an urgency that mirrored the desperation building within her.

He moaned loudly in response, his hands gripping her hips tightly as he surrendered to the overwhelming pleasure coursing through his veins. "Fuck," he growled between gritted teeth. "You're gonna make me cum.... so fucking hard!"

The challenge in his words fueled her fire even more; she was determined to push him over the edge as she chased her second orgasm. Her movements became more erratic, quickening her pace even further, each thrust punctuated by a moan that reverberated through the room.

The sounds of skin slapping against skin filled the room as their bodies collided in an intoxicating rhythm causing my dick to harden once again. His grip on her hips tightened almost painfully as he fought against his impending orgasm. Sweat glistened on both their bodies as they teetered on the precipice of ecstasy.

She was weakening, her moans growing louder with each thrust, when suddenly her body froze from ecstasy as a second orgasm consumed her. As her moans filled my ears, he let out a primal roar that echoed through the room, "Fuck! You're making me.... cummm!" His body tensed, muscles straining, as he slapped the bed, yelling inaudible sounds. As he released himself, a surge of warmth flooded her core as she felt him twitch and throb. He yelled and moaned with each pleasure filled pulse, releasing deep inside her tight heat, filling her repeatedly until he was empty.

As their bodies trembled with the aftershocks of pleasure, I sat in a post orgasmic haze, shaking from the aftermath of the endorphins that surged through my body as conflicting emotions ran through my mind. What had I become? What would become of us?

Just as I had cleaned myself up and pulled my pants back on, the door swung open as a guard said firmly, "Seems your wife was able to earn your release after all"

As I walked down the corridor I was terrified and excited to see her. But much to my pleasant surprise she looked showered, with new clothes on. We hugged and went to the car that drove us blindfolded back to town where we were dropped off.

It wasn't long before we were able to get back home safe and sound. We quickly resumed our routines, pretending to move on, but doubt lingered in my mind.

It was obvious she had no idea what I had seen or heard, and she never brought it up, claiming she was "just held in the other room and well taken care of", but our shared experience sparked a fire between us as our sex life had never been so hot.

THE END