The Villa Holiday Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife gets more than sun while on holiday.
1.2k words
4.23
44.2k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While my wife and I did rent a villa in Antigua, the following is a work of fiction.

My wife and I are on a well earned vacation in Antigua. We have rented a villa for the week which overlooks the beach and is relatively private.

After a day of shopping we return to our villa, have dinner and decide to take a walk on the beach.

"I love how the sand feels on my toes." Viki says.

"Well honestly I love how I feel inside you."

"Haha that comes later."

On our walk we meet Mr. Brown and Mr. Black. They are two retired black men who own a villa not far from ours. Both look to be in their early 60s, trim with solid builds. They look like they take good care of themselves.

We talk to them for a bit and on impulse I invite them over for a swim the following day. They accept and I'm glad cause I saw the way they looked hungrily at Viki.

The next day we lay by the pool getting some much needed sun, when Mr. Black and Mr. Brown appear. I marvel again at how fit they are and also notice their matching bulges as they look at my wife sunning herself.

Viki is wearing her light blue bikini and the proper shades and she looks killer. She may be in her late 30s, but exercise and a healthy diet have kept her in good shape.

Mr. Brown gets in the pool and takes a refreshing swim. Mr. Black also immerses himself in the cool water. At some point Mr. Brown gets out and toweling himself moves to a chair next to Viki.

I decide to take a dip and slide in the pool. When I come up I see something that makes me blink twice before my eyes tell me what I see is real.

Mr. Brown has removed his shorts and is beating his meat in the chair right next to Viki. She doesn't seem to notice.

Then Mr. Black comes up beside me and asks if the two of them can fuck my wife. My brain can't process this information so I simply shrug and tell him it's up to her.

He pats my shoulder and as he gets out of the pool I notice he is naked. He grabs his cock, begins stroking it and heads her way.

She may have been dozing because she doesn't seem to react to one man jerking off next to her while another man is doing the same as he walks towards her.

Suddenly she sits up, looks around and takes it all in. A stunned expression graces her face.

"Just what the hell do you two think you are doing?"

Mr. Brown does not answer her, just continues to beat off. He has a long, thick cock with a large head. He rises and stands in front of her as Mr. Black joins him. His cock is not as long, but thicker with a large head as well. Both cocks are the color of dark chocolate.

I get out of pool and walk behind Viki's chair. I squat down by her ear.

"Quite an interesting sight."

"You think?"

"Want me to tell them to leave?"

"Well, not yet. Those cocks are.....interesting. "

"Yes, I'm sure they are.

As both men continue to stroke themselves it's like Viki is in a trance. Under the shades, her blue grey eyes move from cock to cock and there is a faint smile on her lips. At one point I'm positive I hear her say "so big."

"Viki why don't you reach out and help these gentlemen relieve themselves?"

To my surprise that's exactly what she does. She sits up, her right hand reaches out and grabs Mr. Brown's cock and begins to stroke it.

At this Mr. Black moves in, puts his hand behind her head, pushes her gently forward and tells her to open her mouth. She does and her mouth is wrapped around his thick cock. She begins sucking him while jerking Mr. Brown off.

She sucks his cock slowly, moving her tongue up and down his shaft before wrapping her lips around his head. She goes down on him, pulls up and tongues the head before going down on him again.

Mr. Brown can't wait. He grabs Viki by her short reddish brown hair, pulling her off one cock and onto his thicker one. Her mouth widens as she sucks his big head, then licks his shaft down to his balls. She tongues those and slowly runs her mouth back to the head. She bites it causing him to moan.

While she is sucking I unhook her bikini top letting her breasts out into the fresh air. Her nipples get hard quick and I reach in front and pinch them a couple of times.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever believe that my wife would indulge herself like this.

I quickly run inside to the bathroom, grab something and get back outside just as Mr. Black kneels down, unties one side of Viki's bikini bottoms and then the other. She lifts a little allowing him to remove them. Now all she is wearing are her sunglasses.

Mr. Black gently pushes her back, opens her legs and starts to eat her out. Mr. Brown pulls out of her mouth and stands back enjoying the view.

As Mr. Black eats her out, she moans and puts both her hands on his head pushing him deeper into her. He gets his hands on her butt and lifts her up a bit so he can eat her ass as well as her pussy. His tongue darts from her pussy to her asshole constantly licking and sucking her. She arches her back as her clit is played with and orgasms.

"Oh yes, please, yes......feels so......"

Now Mr. Brown helps her stand up and he lays on the chair she just vacated. Mr. Black turns her around, bends her over so she can suck Mr. Brown's cock and as he goes to put his cock in her I throw him a condom. He takes it, unwraps and slides it on his stiff cock. Then he proceeds to insert his thickness in my wife's pussy.

She works that cock with her mouth, gobbling it like it was the last one eventually causing Mr. Brown to unload. She gets most in her mouth but some hits her neck and breasts. She looks at him as she swallows while squeezing his cock. A little more dribbles out and she slowly licks it off.

I stroke my cock as I watch my wife moving forwards/ backwards with every thrust of that black cock in her pussy. His balls start slapping her and occasionally he slaps her ass hard making her moan.

"Mmmmmmmmm so good. Slap it harder."

"You like that don't you?"

" I fucking love it. Oohhhhhh.....yes....right there."

His cock is relentless. In and out at a furious pace. Then he slows it down, pulling all the way out before plunging back into her.

"Harder, right there, oohhhhh.......yes."

His cock is glistening with her juice as it continues its rhythmic pounding of her pussy. At some point Mr. Black arches back on his feet and with a primitive yell cums in her pussy.

He pulls out and Mr. Brown invites Viki to sit on his cock.

CONTINUED......