The Villa Holiday Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife gets more than sun while on holiday continued.
1.4k words
4.27
18.5k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Villa Holiday Part 2

This is a sexually explicit FANTASY. If interracial isn't your cup of tea or are easily offended, please stop reading and move on.

This is a work of FICTION.

Thanks for the comments & feedback.

Note: Edited Part 1 to include protected sex.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------

I hand a rubber to Mr. Brown who quickly opens it and puts it on as Viki stands over him. Spreading her legs, she lowers all five feet three inches of her on to his waiting cock. Her pussy swallows his head and pushes down.

Now she is going up, slowly down, up, down while Mr. Brown plays with her nipples, leans in and rubs his spilled cum over her fistful sized breasts.

Viki moans as she grinds her hips, moving back and forth. Then she lifts up and drives her pelvis back down forcefully.

"Please........ooohhh......."

As she leans in, Mr. Brown moves his hands and grabs both of her ass cheeks. I get a perfect view of her swollen lips wrapped tight around his cock as it moves in her.

This goes on for a few minutes, then she climbs off Mr. Brown, walks over to me, kneels and begins to stroke my cock. She lowers her mouth, kisses it gently and gives it a bite.

"I've never seen you like this."

"I know. It's like both cocks are hypnotizing me."

"Are you planning to fuck them some more?"

"Oh yes. Those cocks are too delicious."

She proceeds to lick my cock running her tongue down my shaft before working her way back up and swallowing my head.

Her mouth works my cock for a bit as Mr. Brown and Mr. Black move in on either side of me.

They have removed their rubbers and she takes their cocks in her hands, slowly stroking them. I hold the back of her head as my cock fucks her mouth.

A few minutes go by, then she moves over taking Mr. Black in her mouth. I move behind her and put my cock into her.

I grab her hips, move her body up and have her thrust down. She begins to move faster as her pussy pounds my cock. I lean closer to her and my hands begin to knead and squeeze her breasts.

Watching her suck cock while fucking me makes me cum faster than I would have liked. I pull out and spill on her ass.

I wipe my cum over her cheeks and finger her pussy and asshole making sure both holes get some of my cum.

Viki moves from Mr. Black and takes Mr. Brown in her mouth. She licks his shaft and moves her tongue down playing with his balls. This drives him crazy.

She tongues his balls before sucking one and then the other. Grabbing his cock, she slides her tongue to his head and goes down hard on his cock. Mr. Brown moans.

Mr. Black has spread a couple of towels on the ground, lays down on them and motions for her to come over.

She sucks Mr. Brown for a little bit longer, pulls her mouth off his cock and goes over to where Mr. Black is. She gets on her hands and knees and slowly starts crawling over his chest and stomach, working her way to his cock.

Her mouth closes around his cock and begins to suck. Mr. Black reaches overhead and positions her hips so she is directly over him, then his tongue buries itself between her legs. Her mouth moves up and down gobbling his hard cock. Occasionally she takes a hard bite and his body shudders.

He moves deeper in her, getting her wetter and slips a finger in her. He pulls it out, puts it in his mouth sucking, then puts it back in her.

Viki takes her mouth off his cock and moves back into a sitting position. She slowly moves her hips back and forth over his tongue and face.

"Mmmmm......right there.....oohh."

She now moves her hips faster as a moan escapes her and proceeds to raise her breasts to her mouth and licks first one nipple then the other.

She then motions for Mr. Brown to come over and when he does she takes his cock in her mouth.

Mr. Black moves his hands over her ass and gives it a hard squeeze before moving up and grabbing her breasts. He rubs her tits then tweaks her nipples. How he has not suffocated under her, I don't know.

I watch, fascinated, over the next few minutes as the three of them go at it. She occasionally moans as her mouth continues its assault on that thick cock.

Mr. Brown then helps Viki up, walks her to the nearest lounger, lays her on her back and pins her legs back exposing her wet pussy.

He takes the rubber I give him, opens it, puts it on and inserts his cock in her pussy. Viki lets out a pleasurable moan as his thick cock enters her. Slowly at first, in and out, then like a jackhammer pounding cement.

At some point she has an orgasm as I watch her juices leak from pussy to asshole.

"Fuck her ass." I blurt out.

He looks at me, surprised, then a light smile plays on his lips as he removes his cock from her pussy.

"Do you want it in your ass?" he asks Viki.

"I've never been fucked there so I don't know."

"I'll go slow. If you don't like we stop. Okay?"

"Okay."

He shifts his position and the head of his cock pushes gently on her asshole. Over the next few minutes, his head slowly disappears into her. He begins to move a bit faster.

Viki sighs and lets out a few "oohhhhs" as her hole is filled with cock.

I watch her face as she bites her lower lip, then she turns to me. She licks her lips and blows me a kiss. Then she slightly opens her mouth and gets back to getting fucked up the ass.

I move closer watching his cock fuck her expanding asshole. He pulls it out slowly until most of the head is visible before plunging it into her hole.

Viki has moved her hand to her pussy and is playing with her clit heightening the pleasure she must be feeling. She moves a couple of fingers deeper into her wet pussy and plays with herself while her ass is being hammered.

"Feels good?" I ask.

"Ohhh.....yes...."

"Viki, do you like his cock deep in your ass?"

"Mmmmmm..........."

"I'll take that as a yes."

She moves her hand and starts to stroke my cock, squeezing it a couple of times before bringing it into her mouth.

My body shudders with pleasure as I move my cock in her mouth. Mr. Black has come to the other side of her and she begins to stroke him.

She moves her head to the other side and takes Mr. Black and strokes me. This goes on for a bit as Viki alternates between sucking and stroking our cocks.

As Mr. Brown pounds her ass, he goes rigid and I know he has cummed. He slowly pulls out as I am fucking Viki's mouth.

Mr. Black puts a rubber on his cock, slides between her legs and is in her pussy pounding away in seconds.

The moan that comes deep in her throat as he enters her is too much and I discharge myself in her mouth. She takes some on her tongue, but some gets on her sunglasses and face.

She swallows and removes her shades. I look into her eyes as I wipe some cum off her face and she sucks it off my fingers. Then she licks the cum off her shades all the time never taking her eyes off me. I lean in and we share a deep kiss with lots of tongue.

As we kiss, she wraps her legs tighter around Mr. Black as his thrusts become more urgent and they both moan when he releases.

He pulls out of her, gets up, moves away as I help Viki sit up. We watch as the two men get dressed. I hand the bikini bottoms to her and she puts them on while looking for the matching top.

Mr. Brown and Mr. Black come over and thank us for a wonderful time. They each lean in and give my wife a kiss on the cheek while bidding us a good day.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves." I say at their retreating forms while Viki heads into the pool for a dip. I think she is going to be sore down there for the next few days.