The Village: Layne and Selene

Story Info
Still on the run, the girls find a town to resupply.
4.7k words
4.75
2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layne's eyes slowly cracked open to golden sunbeams creeping through the holes in the barn. While her mind began to wake, she looked herself over. As her eyes worked from her feet upwards, she decided she needed to bathe rather soon...her bush was matted with dried juices from the events of...oh gods! The night before!

Her mind was racing, her breaths coming shallow and quick as she recalled what she could only think of as a temporary bout of insanity. She ran her mind over her prized moral code, realizing that she had just about totally abandoned it. After the elf had walked in on her, she had watched the elf defile herself, and then joined in, pleasuring herself with barely a second thought. Whore didn't begin to cover things, she thought, face flushing redder than her hair. A foostep scraped, and she whirled to see Selene entering the barn again.

Unsurprisingly, the elf did not look the least bit disheveled. Her hair was in a simple bun, her green eyes measured, and her shirt and breeches were on and laced in all the right places. Eyes twinkling she murmured, "I was wondering when you'd be up." She then turned and began fiddling with something near her neatly arranged pack. As Layne started and too late began to cover herself with clothes, the elf announced over her shoulder "I checked my traps, we have breakfast to eat." Layne thought she heard a short chuckle but did not choose to dignify it.

After eating, Selene became businesslike again. "I checked the road, and the gods were good. Our tracks are gone. The magistrate's patrol passed us in the night. Now we can go into town, buy new clothes and change our hair."

Layne cut in, "Unless you robbed the man you killed and made off with a full purse, we need money first. A suspected thief such as myself ironically does not typically make off with much in the way of coin."

Selene nodded, "A fair point, I suppose. I do believe there is a village not too far away. If we cross this old field rather than use the road again, with luck we can make it there before the patrolmen. Hopefully we can make a bit of money without standing out too much."

Layne responded "If you want to lay low, you need to change into one of my spare sets of clothes. People will notice a tall elf girl dressed like a man. They still may notice a tall girl, but they will ask fewer questions if you wear a cloak and a blouse more...appropriate for a woman." Selene dipped her head quietly in acquiescence and began to strip. Recalling the previous night for a second time, Layne blushed and turned away.

Within a few minutes the women were walking through the fields.The grass, after years of neglect, brushed their armpits with its height. Selene had borrowed loose breeches and a blouse that would have shown cleavage on Layne but was very modest on her. The cloak Layne had lent her covered her pointed ears nicely. Though the elf seemed content with the silence, Layne's thoughts turned over themselves until she could not hold it in. "Selene...about last night..."

The elf cut her off, "Layne, your shame is a thing I have done many times with men and women both. It is a thing that I find zero shame in, and in fact enjoy, if not for all of my intimate encounters. If you do not wish, we do not have any obligation to speak of it." Layne nodded and continued walking, gaze on her feet. She took a deep breath before continuing, fortifying herself for the question she wanted to ask her travel companion.

"Selene, before last night I had heard of elves doing such things. They always seemed horrible to me, and I am still not entirely sure how I feel about what we did. However, my curiosity is eating at me...What other things that I find bizarre do you find normal and enjoyable?"

In an instant Selene smirked, the expression almost predatory. Her response was delivered in a drawl, the words dripping with amused arrogance. Her eyes, typically the color of new spring foliage, became hooded. "Layne, my dear, the full list would probably make you run away screaming. At the very least, you would curse me as the lowest, most depraved whore you had ever seen. However, there are also some things you may find slightly more tolerable. For instance, have you ever been with a man?"

Layne started hotly, "Just because I maintain some semblance of honorable womanhood does not make me some prude! Next you'll ask if I truly believe that babies appear with the morning dew, the night after a couple makes their wedding vows!" She turned her head, regretting taking the risk with the elf, especially if she was going to be so frigid about even this introductory question. She pointedly ignored the increase in heart rate the idea had given her, chalking it up to righteous indignation.

The elf raised her hands and her gaze softened. "Layne, what I meant to ask was...have you ever been really fucked? Not lying on your back and allowing a man's member to move. I mean, a real, desperate fuck. The kind the stories about elves call 'animal.' Where you are on all fours, thrusting back into him, grunting and screaming. Your ass slapping against him as he thrusts forward and you push back, daring him to go harder." The elf paused, small breasts heaving and cheeks slightly flushed.

Layne stared at her, in that moment mentally filing rumors about elvish whorism as true. "I most certainly have not! There are brothels for men who want that instead of a lady."

Selene nodded, "Well, that is an experience I truly love, and one of the tamer items on my list." Layne walked the rest of the way in silence.

Presently they came to the town. Chimney smoke curled lazily about thatched roofs. The main road was paved with flagstones through the single square in the center of town. The smaller roads were all packed dirt. The only thing that felt out of place in the small village was the noise. On every corner, merchants cried wares, men shouted about street food from stalls, and children juggled or tumbled in the hopes of making a penny or two. Selene looked bemused, and Layne shrugged before walking over to a portly man selling meat pies. "Welcome! Always a pleasure to see two beautiful ladies such as yourselves! You must be here for Midsommar!"

Layne, who had chosen her sole dress for the trip into town, the beautiful burgundy one that matched her hair with the lace on the neck and the cuffs, made her voice extra breathy before responding "Why, of course we are!" She leaned over to inspect the pies, making sure to pause and look about, letting her ample cleavage jiggle. "Sir, might you direct us to a tailor? I want to get my cousin here some nice gowns that showcase her lovely figure a bit better." Leaning in, she whispered "She is quite prudish, but my aunt desperately wants to find her a husband. She really is quite beautiful when well dressed."

The man chuckled and gave her a wink, bald head gleaming in the sun as he whispered back "Sure thing miss. You'll want to head to Miss Edna, three blocks over. Can't miss it." Layne blew him a kiss and pulled Selene with her.

The elf arched an eyebrow. "A tailor?"

"Yes. Where else sells dye and scissors? We need to change our hair if we want to stay ahead of these patrolmen."

The shop was exactly where the men said it would be, and as they walked up to the door, Layne's face fell. The gowns in the window were mostly brocaded silk, if not the sheerest, finest wool. Lace cascaded down cuffs and collars in a variety of patterns. She gritted her teeth and entered the building. Miss Edna appeared immediately. She was stately in a way that made Layne think more of a cathedral than a youngish woman. Her blonde hair was in a perfect bun, her face painted with the barest kisses of powders. Her gown was gray silk, ornate enough to showcase her craft without offending a customer.

Layne walked through all the pleasantries, both the formal ones and the informal yet arguably more important ones shared by the women of small villages. After that, Layne inquired about their needs. "Madam, we were hoping to purchase a bottle of black dye, a bottle of bleach, and a fine pair of steel scissors."

Edna smiled, she had taken a liking to Layne, even if the girl appeared to be a bit of a country lass. She was less sure about the cousin, "Selma," that she had been introduced to but was wise and kind enough not to give it too much thought. "Of course ladies, all told, that will run about 300 crowns. You would not believe the prices they charge me for dyes these days."

Selene started to talk, and then cut off with a squeal as Layne pinched her derriere. She glared and opened her mouth, but Layne smoothly overrode her. "Ah, I see. I am sorry ma'am, but we left our purses at our inn. If you do not mind holding onto the products, we will be back shortly."

After exiting Selene exclaimed "That is robbery!"

Layne hushed her and snapped "Don't upset her. That's what happens when you shop in luxury. There is a way for us to make that money easily. I will sing at an inn for the evening, you will find something to do with yourself. We can go back tomorrow and purchase things before leaving."

Selene begrudgingly accepted and they started through the throng in search of an inn. Presently they found a handsome establishment, slate tiles on the walls, six brick chimneys. The bar inside was well polished oak, and light from candleholders on every table glowed with a merry warmth. Selene split off to explore the Midsommar faire, while Layne found the innkeeper. Master Silas was a fairly thin man with the last wisps of gray hair circling his temples. He had an excellent selection of ciders, beers, and wines, and was delighted at the idea of a singer who could draw in the men from the faire. Layne was also not upset about splitting with Selene a bit after the tension of the last night.

Meanwhile, Selene worked her way through the crowd. She cursed the patrolmen, the tailor, the festival, and everything else. Layne might have no problem in this village for a day, but she was not accustomed to being around humans. On top of that, her elvish senses were far better than Layne's, and she could smell every drop of sweat running down an unwashed body. She shuddered and pushed the thought out of her brain.

The thought she pushed out was replaced by more enjoyable thoughts of the evening before. Layne might have been a forced companion more than a choice, and she may be a bit uncultured, even for a human...but she had to admit the woman was sensual. Human breasts reached a size and suppleness that elves simply could not compete with. Those thighs and buttocks also were impressively round and soft. Selene unconsciously bit her lip at the thought. She also had to admit there was something endearingly attractive about the sight of the woman's fingers rubbing her clit furiously for the first time, passing through the soft fluff of wild red bush. She felt a wetness growing under her breeches and resolved to try and satisfy that later in the evening. For now she had stumbled across a way to profit: the faire archery contest.

The sign for the contest announced a first prize of 500 crowns, followed by 250 for second place and 100 for third. She pushed through the crowd until she found the graying man with the ledger of contestants. "I'd like to sign up."

The man gave her a bored glance, "Darling, this is a men's competition."

She stared, stone faced. "I'll bet you half the prize pool I can win it."

The man looked unimpressed, "Miss, I don't particularly feel like stealing from you this afternoon. Every time I take a woman's wager, I end up dealing with an angry husband."

Selene huffed, blood boiling. "Fine. How about this. Fetch your best shooter, if I beat him at one single shot, you let me compete."

The man sighed, "All right. If this will calm you down, fine. Gedric!"

A man approached. Selene found herself before what she supposed was quite handsome for a human man, although she preferred the more delicate features of elvish men. He stood a bit over two spans tall, quite tall for a human but average for an elf. He had a square jaw, but not in a way that knights in stories did. His was a jaw that made him look like a strong stone or weathered oak. He had seen hard times and made it through. His eyes were a rich brown. His nose was fairly straight, thick through the bridge but in a way that again made him seem solid and stable rather than ugly. His brow was strong and his sandy brown hair was cut short, with just a fringe creeping onto his forehead.

"Are you Gedric?" He nodded. The man with the ledger pointed at a target. Gedric drew and shot, hitting very near the center. Selene took his bow, and without testing the draw weight or aiming, drew and in one motion shot dead center. The man with the ledger gasped, while Gedric looked on calmly. Selene gave a satisfied smirk. "I guess that is settled, then."

Some hours later, Layne had been singing for a time. She loved the taste of her old life. Men cheered and stared at her breasts. She wiggled her hips as she danced and their eyes followed there too. She was sent drinks, and drank a few. The people clapped and chanted and made song requests. She had coins thrown at her feet while she danced and scooped them up languidly, showcasing cleavage and getting more coins thrown in the process. As patrons left, they handed her silver or gold and grunted their thanks. She was reminded of everything she had loved about being a young singer and almost forgot about Selene and her betrayal of her proper womanhood. Then a man walked in.

The man had a square jaw, and deep, rich brown eyes. With his hard brow and straight, strong nose, he looked like a knight. He stood in the back of the common room, listening to her voice billow and sweep through notes. Unlike the other men, he did not jeer or chant. He stood in simple silence. When he looked at her, he was not leering at her body. She felt as though his gaze was going through her, to the place inside where the music came from. She also felt a flash of arousal.

When she finally was able to pause singing, she sauntered over to him, pausing to smile or wink at the men who pinched her bottom or slipped coins into her cleavage. "Do you have a name?"

The man looked at her for a moment before softly replying "Gedric. And you?"

"Layne. Say Gedric, you don't look at me the way the other men do."

"They are here for your looks. I simply enjoy music."

"What brings you to the inn?" Layne asked quietly, some of the smolder gone from her voice. While she had sometimes let a flirty customer tumble her, and often kissed them while they felt her...the music lovers were the ones she really loved sharing nights with. They were the ones who would be gentle, the ones who would massage her tits and suck her nipples lightly. They were the men who would finish on her belly only once she had reached the magical place that Selene had called orgasm.

The man called Gedric paused and then shrugged, and without a trace of shame said "A very talented woman knocked me from the archery competition."

Layne dimly reflected that she had a very good idea who the woman was before speaking again. She thought of the confusion of the last night, and the comfortable familiarity of a night singing. She determined that she would find a way to forget Selene for a while. "Gedric...I don't do this often...but the innkeeper lent me a room for my services...and me and my music have been quite lonely lately...if you understand me." She barely waited for Gedric's nod before leading him upstairs.

They had scarcely pushed open the door to the room and pulled the crimson curtains before her dress came off. She was tired of being on the run, tired of the stress, and tired of the uncertainty and self-doubt. Layne wanted one thing, and that was to fuck. She felt her propriety threatening to slip again but could not make herself care all too much. She wanted to feel confident about something. She wanted to feel attractive. And dear gods, she wanted a cock inside her.

The curtains cast the room in a bloody light as she pulled Gedric in for a kiss. His rough hands gently explored her body. Under her nice dress, she had worn the one good set of undergarments she had escaped with. She helped him undo the lacey brassiere and free her heaving breasts.

Gedric's mouth tasted warm and slightly smoky, he smelled of firewood and oiled leather. She kissed him, and guided a hand to her tit. His hand began to play with her nipple, and she felt her cunt begin to dampen. She helped him undo his belt, his breeches dropped away. She reached in, and couldn't help smiling as her hand found his cock already hard. She was impressed at the size of it, the shape of it. She stroked him with one hand and undid his shirt with the other, all while he toyed with that bright red nipple.

Her panties came off next. He bent down, his mouth moving from her lips to her neck, softly nibbling her until they found her nipple. She gasped and her hand loosened on his cock as he softly tugged at her nipple with his teeth. As she started stroking him again, he kissed down her soft body. She started to stroke him faster, started to hear soft grunts of pleasure. Then he suddenly pushed her onto the bed.

She kept stroking his beautiful, hard cock, expecting him to want to enter her. Instead he continued kissing his way down until he was at her hips, and then her mound. Layne gasped and said a silent prayer of thanks to the gods. She could count on one hand the times a man had decided unprompted to give her what she privately called "the gentleman's kiss." She tried to keep toying with his cock, but Gedric's tongue lightly brushed against the lips of her cunt and she moaned immediately, grip going slack.

Gedric worked slowly. First he ran his tongue the length of her lower lips. Then, ever so lightly, his tongue brushed the nub Layne now thought of as her clit. Layne groaned with pleasure. His tongue sped up, licks getting progressively more insistent. Layne felt her clit start to grow swollen, felt it start to throb. Her belly was tense and she knew she was sopping. She heard her grunts and moans of pleasure increasing in pitch and desperation. Then Gedric wrapped her lips around her clit, sucking on it, pulling at it. She screamed.

Gedric kept his mouth on her, tongue working quickly. He sucked on her throbbing clit, licks flicking from all sides. She felt tension in her thighs, her vision blurred as her eyes rolled back. He kept going, tongue everywhere at once. Her ass was trembling like it did when she was close to finishing. As if through a long tunnel, she dimly heard herself screaming wildly. Part of herself registered a hand in his hair, pushing his head in further. Her toes curled, and she tried to warn Gedric, even as her legs wrapped around him.

"I...I...I'm gonna" and then for the second time in as many days, Layne felt her legs shudder and her body thrash as her orgasm rocked her. Her jaw was slack and her eyes disappeared completely as something between a groan and a scream left her. Her cunt pulsed open and closed, matched by deep waves of pleasure from her clit. She felt her juices flood out of her, while Gedric swallowed them down.

The minute she recovered, she grabbed Gedric's cock again and stared at him, blue eyes locking with his gaze. "Take me," she demanded hungrily.

Gedric didn't hesitate. His left hand guided his cock to her lips, and he pushed into her, moving both hands to her hips. He stood at the edge of the bed, towering over her supine body. His cock stretched her cunt, filling her with a pleasure she had yearned for the last weeks. He was grunting with pleasure now, as he found a rhythm. She was squealing with pleasure as his cock moved in and out of her.

Unbidden, the thought of Selene flashed through her mind. She tried to push the thought away, but heard an echo of the morning's conversation... "I mean really been fucked...on all fours...ass smacking into him..." Try as she might, she couldn't stop thinking about it, thinking about the brutal, passionate, animal experience described to her by the elf. She thought about Gedric's delicious cock and firm, muscled body. She thought about how badly she wanted to be pushing back into that.

12