The Village: Layne and Selene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Gedric prepared for his next thrust into her, she placed a hand on him. "Wait." She picked herself off the bed, and started to turn onto her hands and knees on the mattress.

Gedric looked at her in quiet surprise. "Is this not what you want?" Layne asked, turning over her shoulder, eyebrow raised. She hesitated only a minute before overcoming her shyness and hitting herself on the ass, making her soft, creamy thighs jiggle. She saw Gedric grin, albeit somewhat nervously and put huskiness into her voice "If you want this, it's yours. But if you wait any longer, I might remember my propriety...so choose quickly." She turned her head forward before pausing and calling back "I am yours...but if you finish inside me, I will kill you."

She waited expectantly for long enough that she almost worried that she had misjudged her quiet lover. She was ready to turn back when she heard his calm, measured voice. "You know, I would not have thought you would enjoy this. But if you are sure this is what you want...I will not disappoint the lady who sings such beautiful songs, both in the common room and the bedroom."

Layne smiled to herself for the briefest moment, before gasping softly as Gedric licked his fingers before putting two deep inside her. The fingers felt exquisite, and she whimpered as they made a beckoning motion inside her. She felt herself becoming wetter again, and he pulled the fingers out of her. Then she felt the tip of his cock pushing gently, forcing the lips of her cunt open. He slid smoothly into her, and kept going, far deeper than a man could ever get while she was on her back. She gave a lingering "Mmmm." Then she felt his hard body pressing against her.

It was then that Gedric began to fuck her in earnest. She felt him speed up and her eyes widened. Never had she felt a man's cock with such intensity. His muscular body smacked against her again and again. His tip pushed so deeply that she was sure she felt it in her belly. His hands gripped her hips, pulling her body into him. An animal instinct awoke in her, and she began to push back in time with his thrusts forward. He was grunting and so was she, raw sounds of carnal passion. Her ass jiggled with each collision of bodies. Her tits swung, nipples stimulated by repeated brushes with the duvet of the inn's bed.

Layne screamed and groaned, mind consumed with only one thought: she loved having someone ride her like an animal. Each thrust of his cock had her on the brink of orgasm, almost too much pleasure. As his hands gripped her hips, she almost thought more pleasure would be impossible, then he spanked her hard. The sharp burst of pain cut through the fog of pleasure, making her even more aware. She responded by pushing her hips back even more enthusiastically, fucking him harder as he spanked her. "Oh gods...," she moaned. "Oh gods I'm a whore."

Gedric responded without hesitation "You're my whore." He spanked her again and she moaned, noticing she was drooling from her slack jaw. Then Gedric pushed her shoulders down until her face was buried in the sheets. He started thrusting harder and faster, a thing she previously would have deemed impossible. She knew her ass was trembling and was sure anyone in the inn might hear her screams, but she could not have cared any less. Again and again he fucked her, while she moaned and drooled and babbled with pleasure. He spanked her and called her a whore, and she reveled in the lewdness of it all.

Her hands twisted themselves into the sheets and she allowed the pleasure to take complete control of her. With each thrust, the pleasure increased past what Layne could have dreamt of. She felt her whole body tightening. Her toes curled again. Her belly was molten, her chest straining against the mattress with each breath. Her eyes had been rolled back and her moans uncontrolled now for what felt like hours. She needed release desperately. Then Gedric thrust into her again.

The pleasure crashed through her in a white roar that obscured everything else. She heard an animal scream but could not tell who it belonged to. Her asshole was tight. The heat of her belly rippled through every part of her body, turning her muscles to jelly. She felt her cunt locked around Gedric's cock like a vice. As her orgasm ripped through her, she felt her own wetness coating her ass and her calves and thighs. Her hands gripped the sheets and her face was buried in them as her body was rocked with a climax unlike anything she had experienced. As the waves continued, her cunt began to loosen and she felt Gedric pull his cock out of her. She yearned for it to stay inside, but then she felt the magical, delightful stickiness of his seed coating her lower back, dripping down her cheeks and over her asshole.

She sighed with pleasure, allowing herself to lie limply where Gedric had left her. She lay in a stupor, blissfully unaware inside the cocoon of her own satisfaction.

Selene burst into the room and saw Layne on the bed, covered in cum. She registered the flash of desire and resigned herself to the fact that she would not get release now. "Layne we have to go! Now! A patrolman at the competition saw me." Layne slowly looked up, her eyes dazed.

"Wha..?" she started to ask.

"No time. I will explain later. Get dressed!" Selene snapped. As she went to grab Layne's clothes, she found a cloak in the bundle, saw the golden sunburst of the patrolmen and whirled, noticing that Gedric stood in the room. She reached for her knife and Gedric put his hands up.

"I mean the two of you no harm. I saw your deadliness and experienced the singer's sweetness. My horse is in the stable at the inn, I will tell them you stole it."

Selene shot Gedric a suspicious glare, but Layne had finished hurriedly dressing herself, wiping Gedric's seed on the back of her cloak. The elf decided now was not the time for questions. She pulled Layne to the stable, grabbed the man's horse, and they rode off without a second look...

12