The Village Sluts Ch. 07-09

Story Info
A week without shitting and a night of fun.
7.2k words
4.55
30.3k
25

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

Chapter 7: Unfortunate News

Both girls were jolted awake when Anna's phone began to chyme on the bedside table next to the bed.

"Uhhh," Chloe sighed, "What time it is it?" she asked Anna before burying her head back into her pillow.

"Um, looks like 8:15." Anna managed to say, lifting her head and grabbing her phone.

"Why the hell do you have an alarm set for 8:15?" Chloe mumbled into her pillow.

"I don't. At least I don't think..." Anna trailed off, "Shit." Anna put her phone to her ear. "What do you want? It's way too early to call someone. Ugh, sorry. Hello mom, how are you doing?" Anna replied in a feigned cheerful voice.

"Next week? No. I've told you before, I hate going and I don't want to." There was silence as Anna waited for a reply on the other end of the call, 'Mom, I'm 23! I'm an adult and can make my own decisions." More silence.

"Mom I... Ugh, fine! Are you happy now?" Anna practically yelled into the phone, "Whatever mom. I guess I'll see you then. This is the last year I'm putting up with this." Anna hung up her phone and returned it to her nightstand. She dropped her head into her pillow and let out a long sigh.

Chloe was still tired but her interest in Anna's phone call surpassed and caused her to sit up. "What's wrong?"

"My parents are stupid and I hate them."

"Sorry dear, but I'm going to need more than that," Chloe responded, placing her hand in the small of Anna's exposed back, caressing her softly.

Anna lifted her head from her pillow, "Every year since I was born my family has gone on a stupid vacation where we have to go to a stupid campground and sleep in a dirty tent for a week. Apparently, we are leaving in two days." Anna rested her head on Chloe's shoulder.

"7 days huh? That's going to feel like forever. But you said you don't leave for two days, right? So we can still hang out before you leave."

Anna sighed, "That would be nice except, now that I'm taking next week off on such short notice, I'm going to have to work an extended shift today and all-day tomorrow. I'm sorry. Every time something good happens I fuck it all up."

"It's OK," Chloe hugged Anna and whispered softly, "I really like you and that's not going to change in a week. I'll still be here for you when you get back." Chloe pulled away from Anna, "And maybe we can do something to make this trip fun for the both of us."

"Do you have any ideas?" Anna rubbed her eyes, "Because it's going to be hard fixing this trip and I've got nothing."

"Well... not really." Chloe said glumly, "But you'll be busy at work for two days and I'm sure that will give me plenty of time to think of something. Speaking of which, you should probably start getting ready, I would imagine you'll need to get in there as soon as possible if you want to take next week off. I'll make you some breakfast before you go."

"Yeah, I guess." Anna slid out of bed and into her bathroom, closing the door behind her.

'Seven days away from Anna.' Chloe thought to herself while cooking a breakfast of scrambled eggs and bacon, 'And now I have two days to come up with some brilliant idea that's going to save the trip and it has to be good. Anna seems real down and it sucks.'

Suddenly Chloe was struck by the beginnings of an excellent plan. "Yeah that could work," she said aloud.

"What could work?" Anna walked out of her room and into the kitchen, now dressed in her uniform. She walked up to Chloe and wrapped her hands around her, kissing the back of her neck.

"I think I just saved your vacation." Chloe said, turning to look at Anna, "But I'm going to have to go home and figure out the details. We can meet before you leave and I'll tell you all the details."

The two girls ate and went on their separate ways, Anna back to the Café, and Chloe returned to her house where she began to formulate the perfect plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day of departure had finally arrived, much to the disappointment of Anna and the excitement of Chloe. She had been busy the past two days and was excited to share, what she thought, would be the perfect solution to their current situation.

"I'm sorry, but you're going to have to make this quick." Anna said to Chloe as she let her in, "My parents will be here any minute and I really don't want them asking about you the entire week."

"What, are you embarrassed to tell your parents about me?"

"I... Uh..." Anna stuttered.

"I'm just messing with you." Chloe kissed Anna before pulling away, "Now sit down, I have a lot to tell you, and apparently, we are on a tight schedule."

The two girls moved to the couch and Chloe began to explain her plan, "For the next seven days you are my slave. You will do anything I tell you to do without question and if you ever disobey me, there will be severe punishment."

Anna looked confused, "But Chloe, I'm going to be two hours away, how is that going to work?"

Chloe shook her head, looking Anna in the eyes, "How dare you question me slave? For the next seven days, there are going to be some rules. The first rule you have already broken, you are my salve and must listen to everything I say, no questions or you get punished!" Chloe slapped Anna's wrist, "Second I am now Miss Baker and you are to call me nothing else."

Chloe had never been so controlling in her life and she was loving it. She couldn't believe how much dominating Anna was turning her on. "Third, you will not touch yourself sexually or pleasure yourself in any way until you return. Fourth, you are not to communicate with me until you return. Fifth, no showers or baths, I want you to behave like the nasty bitch I know you are, even if that means forcing your family to smell your sweaty body for a week.

"Sixth," Chloe's list was getting quite long and Anna was trying her best to remember everything, "You are to wear the same bra and panties for your entire trip. You can change your other clothes, but not you're your underwear!"

"Finally, my personal favorite rule." Chloe got a wicked smile on her face, "You are not to use the restroom until I say you can. This means no pissing and certainly no shitting."

"But Miss Baker..." Anna begged. The only thing she was relying on to get her through the week was talking to Chloe and now that was off the table. She also couldn't imagine how hard it was going to be to not go to the bathroom for a week. But Anna couldn't lie, all these rules and the way Chloe was controlling her turned her on greatly.

"Have you already forgotten rule one again?" Chloe shouted, once again slapping Anna's wrist, "I can't believe you! I even decided to be nice and buy you these presents but now I don't know if you deserve them." Chloe handed Anna the cloth bag she had entered with.

Anna looked inside to find four small, nondescript cardboard boxes inside, each sealed with tape and a date and time written on them except for one. On this final package, the word "Punishment" was written in pen.

"These presents will help you get through the week. You are not to open them until the exact time written on them. If you open them sooner of fail to follow my instruction, you will find out what is in the final box! Do you understand the rules and what will happen if you break them?"

Anna nodded.

"What, slave?" Chloe barked.

"Yes Miss Baker, I understand."

"Good." And with that Chloe stood from the couch and made her way towards the door. "You better not disappoint me, slave," She said before leaving the house and driving home to anxiously wait for Anna to return.

Anna didn't know exactly what awaited her in the coming week, but she could hardly contain her excitement. It was clear that Chloe had put a lot of planning into this and she couldn't imagine wait was going to be waiting for her upon her return.

Chapter 8: Christmas Comes Early

Anna unzipped the side of her sleeping bag and dragged her aching body out, sitting upright in her small tent. So far this trip had been exactly what she expected, dreadful. Chloe's rules hadn't helped much. She was only three days in and already stinking of filth and her bowels and bladder were full. But to tell the truth, she was more than a little excited.

Not only was this whole series of tasks and rules a huge turn on, today was Friday which meant she could finally open the first of Chloe's packages. Anna crawled over to the corner of her tent and removed the first box from her backpack.

'Shit, noon?' Anna looked at the writing printed on the top of the box, 'That's still four hours away.' Anna sighed returning the box to her bag. Four more hours until something exciting might happen. Four more hours spent with her irritating parents in this boring forest.

Anna left her tent and met her parents who were already awake and sitting outside. "Oh look who's up!" her mom chimed, "Come help with breakfast and when we're done your dad and I was planning on going for a long hike, maybe walking down to the lake."

'I have to get out of this,' Anna thought to herself, 'If I go with them, I might not be back in time to open Chloe's present, the only thing I have been looking forward to this entire trip.'

"Sorry mom," Anna clutched her stomach and sighed, "I'm not feeling so good." While this was a lie to get out of this waster-of-time hike, it was not entirely untrue. She was full, and definitely not of food. She had four more days of torment and did not want a hike loosening up the control of her waste this early.

Anna lying to her parents on these trips was not uncommon. After her parents mulled around the campsite for a while preparing for their trip, Anna was finally alone. This is the time Anna usually found herself back in her tent, furiously fucking her brains out in the brief time alone.

Today, however, she did not have this option as she was determined not to break any of Chloe's rules (as much as she wanted to see what was in the 'punishment' box). Instead, she sat on her sleeping bag, staring at her phone and waiting for noon.

After what felt like days, it as finally time, and Anna could not contain her excitement. She ripped the box from her backpack once again and sat it on her lap. She could feel juices begin to leak into her panties as she thought about what surprises waited inside.

When she peeled the tape that was holding the box closed, however, she as somewhat disappointed at what she found. Inside sat a single piece of folded paper.

Anna removed the paper and unfolded it, reading the message Chloe left her; "You get one message and nothing more. Don't be greedy. No one likes a greedy slave." Anna read quietly to herself, "What the hell does that mean?"

Anna sat in silence trying to decipher the cryptic message when her phone chimed in her pocket. She quickly pulled it out and unlocked it. One new message from an unknown number. 'This must be Chloe!' Anna was once again excited.

She opened the message and immediately started sweating. A single picture was in her inbox. Her hot slit drooled as she stared in aw at the picture.

Chloe's legs were spread open, with one hand pulling one of her large ass cheeks to the side. Her dripping pussy was front and center, a white cream dripping out and onto her perfect asshole below. It was caked in shit, clearly not wiped or washed since Anna had left.

Anna let out an erotic moan. Chloe was teasing her and Anna loved it. She wanted nothing more than to finally let herself cum after torturing herself for the past three days, but she decided against it. Besides, she had to think of what to send back.

After much consideration Anna sent back the message; "Miss Baker your body looks amazing and I want nothing more than to lick clean your filthy holes like the good little slut I am. I have followed all the rules you have laid out and desperately await release. This trip suck and I really want to come home and..."

'Fuck. I reached the word limit." Anna thought, disappointedly deleting the final sentence and pressing send. Anna put the now empty box into her backpack to ensure her parents didn't see and checked the dates printed on the final two boxes.

Both were dated for the coming Tuesday, the day she was coming home. Anna was slightly annoyed that Chloe left the two packages for Anna's final day rather than spreading them more evenly through the week, but she certainly wasn't going to tell Chloe that.

Anna laid back down onto her sleeping bag, resting her head on her pillow. 'Four more days until I can open my presents, get out of this shit forest, and see Chloe's perfect body again.' Anna sighed, 'four days...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second half of her trip went much like the first, Anna kept up the lie that she wasn't feeling good to avoid her parents at all costs. She came up with the excuse that she drank the water from the restroom, and it must have made her sick. This was a blatant lie as she hadn't left the campsite, let alone go to the bathroom.

Her phone going off woke her up again, although this time she had actually set an alarm. The first package that was to be opened that had '1:00 am' written on so Anna set her alarm the night before (although she was way too excited to get much sleep).

Anna sprang up, quickly crawling to where she thought her bag was. It was pitch black in the tent but she eventually found her way to the bag and removed the package. Holding her phone for light in one hand, she opened the box.

Inside was another note and a small bottle. Anna first removed the note, unfolding it, and reading the message. "I'm sure by this point you are nice and packed (if you followed all my rules that is). I know how hard it can be to get everything moving sometimes and I don't want your tight bowels ruining my plans."

The last problem Anna had was not being able to go to the bathroom. Seven days of shit and piss was inside of her with nowhere to go but out. This note worried her as she began to understand what was coming next.

Anna flipped over the bottle and shined her phone's light at it, revealing the words 'extra strength laxatives.' Anna gulped as she removed the cap and poured the contents into her outstretched hand. Four small, white pills and a second note came tumbling out.

The note read: "Take these four pills with water to get your insides moving. The bottle recommended two pills but I thought I would be nice and give my slave extra. See you soon."

Anna grabbed the water bottle sitting next to her and swallowed all the pills as instructed. She was already on the verge of messing herself and she did not know if she would be capable of holding back while the pills did their job. What she did know, however, was that she didn't want to see Chloe mad.

The effects of the pills were immediately noticeable, and Anna fell back, clutching her gurgling stomach. That's where she stayed for the next seven hours, trying to get sleep to no avail.

The only thing that lifted her from her bed was when her alarm once again went off at 8:00 am. Time to see the final present and get ready to go home to her master. Her final crawl to her bag was much less graceful and much more pained than the first two times, but she managed to keep her waste contained.

She rested the final package on her lap and peeled back the tape. Inside she found yet another note although the remaining contents of this box were wrapped in white tissue paper. Now used to the routine, Anna removed the note and read it to herself.

"Your trip is over and I imagine you are now packing your things to return home. I hope you have followed all my rules and enjoyed yourself as much as I have enjoyed thinking about your struggle. Inside your final present, you will find two things. The first of which is a Ziploc bag. I want you to remove the panties you have been wearing all week and place them inside, sealing it when you are finished.

Anna listened to the note, peeling her sweat and cum soaked panties away from her and down around her legs, a long streamer of grool stretching down from her labia. She picked up the panties and placed them into the bag, continuing to read as she did so, "After doing this, I want you to remove the second item and put it on. You are to wear this all the way home and can't take it off until I say. I want to keep it in pristine condition and if I notice any leaks, you will be punished!"

Anna moved aside the tissue paper and found a diaper that looked much too small for her. Flowers were printed on the front and traveled down between her legs and onto the backside. The excitement Anna felt while pulling up the diaper allowed her to forget the tsunami she was holding back for a brief second, although that quickly wore off.

She pulled on her grey sweatpants in an attempt to hide the bulkiness of the diaper from her parents and put on a sweater. The next few hours were going to be hell, but it was all leading up to some unimaginably disgusting sex with Chloe.

Anna packed up the remaining items in her tent, hiding the plastic bag full of her panties in her bag with the other garbage and the unopened punishment box. She rolled her sleeping bag up and shoved it back into its sleeve.

When she left her tent she found that her parents were cleaning up their breakfast and had already begun tearing down their campsite. In total, packing everything up took longer than usual as Anna's parents noticed her much worsened state and decided it would be better if she rested while they cleaned up (Likely a good idea).

The final contents of their trip were shoved into the back of her parent's hatchback. 'Only a couple more hours of torment' Anna thought, hoisting herself into the back seat. Unfortunately for her, she dropped herself with a little too much force.

A fart ripped out of her clenched asshole and into her tight diaper. It was wet. Like really wet. Anna knew exactly what had just happened and there was only one thing going through her head; 'I think I'm going to find out what's in the final box whether I want to or not.'

The car finally took off, bringing Anna back home, closer to relief and closer to much more punishment.

Chapter 9: What's in the Box?

The ride home was excruciatingly long, each passing minute Anna could feel the pressure inside her build. She was in a state and her parents were worried. "Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital dear?" her mom asked from the front seat, "Or you could at least stay with us until you get better."

"No mom, I'll be fine," Anna managed to choke out.

"Are you sure? I don't want you home alone if you're feeling this sick."

"Fine, I have a friend in town who should be able to look after me. If you drop me off there it should be fine." Finally, her lie saved her one last time, now she would be dropped directly at Chloe's doorstep instead of having to make it there herself.

"OK, if you're sure dear." Chloe's house wasn't too far out of the way and they arrived there within a matter of minutes. "I guess this is goodbye." Her dad pulled into the driveway and put the car in park.

"Yep, see you around." Anna pulled herself out of the car, bringing her suitcase and backpack with her. The rest of her camping gear was left in her parents' car. They could drop it off at her house whenever.

Anna swung the door closed behind and made her way up to Chloe's door as her parents pulled away. The second they were out of eyesight Anna began waddling much faster towards Chloe's front door, her hand firmly planted on her rear trying to keep everything inside.

When she reached the door she kept one hand on her ass and used the other to pound on the door. Chloe's silhouette could be seen quite quickly behind the frosted glass but she wouldn't open the locked door. "Please let me in," Anna grunted into the glass.

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers
12