The Village Sluts Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I don't know who you are." Chloe began to move away.

"Please, Miss Baker! It's your slave! I need to go now!" Anna spoke into the door, loud enough that if anyone had been walking by the definitely would have heard.

"Oh it's you!." Chloe swung the door open, "In here now slave! I've been waiting."

Anna quickly followed Chloe inside so desperate that she almost didn't notice the tight, black latex catsuit that covered Chloe's entire body, except for her head, hands, and exposed pussy and asshole. Almost. 'Please Miss Baker I need to go soooo badly." Anna whined, shifting from one foot to the other.

"Not yet slave! First I need to see if you followed all my rules. You clearly didn't go to the bathroom so that's a good start. Are you wearing your present?"

Anna nodded, "Yes Miss Baker, I followed all your rules, please let me go, please."

Chloe slapped Anna's face, "I TELL YOU WHEN TO SHIT! How dare you talk back to me!" Chloe's voice switched to a more soothing tone, "Where are your filthy panties?"

Anna looked through her backpack before pulling out the panty-filled baggy and handing it to Chloe.

"Good girl, I'll hold onto these for later. Now I have to make sure you didn't ruin my precious diaper." Strip! Now!"

Anna clenched her ass tighter than it already was. She already knew what was waiting in her soiled diaper, but she still listened, taking off all her clothes until only the diaper remained.

Chloe reached forward, grabbing the diaper between Anna's legs and pulling it off, bringing it to her face for inspection. "Oh, I knew you would find a way to fuck it up!' Chloe turned the diaper around, opening it for Anna to see, "What the hell is this? I told you to keep this spotless!"

Along the back of the diaper's interior was a large brown smear of Anna's shit. "I'm sorry Miss Baker!" Anna wept, tears beginning to run down her face, "I tried, I really did! It was an accident! I farted when I got in the car... and... and something must have come out."

"Do you think I give a fuck? You knew the rules and you broke them! Now you will be punished! Give me the final box, slut." Chloe ripped the backpack out of Anna's hands, quickly finding the final box and throwing the bag to the ground. "Come with me bitch."

With that Chloe grabbed Anna's neck and dragged her around the corner and into her living room. Anna was immediately hit with the smell of stale shit, it was like walking into a wall.

Inside a scene very similar to their first night together was set up, but with some extras. Familiar items included towels, wipes lube, and a large tarp laid out on the floor. But there were also new things including a large collection of sex toys and a 2-gallon bucket sitting on the corner.

Chloe pushed the back of Anna's neck, forcing her to fall forward and pushing her face into the tarp. That's when Anna made a shocking discovery. The tarp wasn't similar to the one they used the previous week, it was the exact same, shit and all.

'That's right, I had to work and we never got around to cleaning the tarp. That means...' Anna thought to herself, face inches away from the stale scat.

"Do you recognize this you little bitch?!" Chloe pushed Anna's face deeper into the tarp, "This is all our shit that you were supposed to clean up. But of course, you forgot, you fucking idiot. Now it's been baking in the sun for a week and has gotten a real pungent aroma."

The smell was awful, way worse than anything Anna had experienced before. She gagged, almost puking up what little food she ate for breakfast. Chloe released her grip and Anna fell backward, coughing and struggling to catch her breath.

"That's enough of that. Now time for your real punishment." Chloe tossed the final box in front of Anna who began to open it. Inside was a single item, wrapped in cloth, that Anna slowly unraveled.

Her eyes grew large and her mouth sat agape when she realized what punishment Chloe had prepared. Inside the box was a brand new, shiny metal speculum and Anna had a feeling she knew exactly where it was going to go.

Anna looked to Chloe, panic on her face, "Please Miss Baker! I can't fit that! I'm so full, I need to go!"

"But slave, you don't even know what I'm using this for." The smile Chloe's lips curled into frightened Anna even more. Chloe walked to the edge of the tarp and picked up the pail, bringing it back to Anna. "You see, I was so excited to play with seven days worth of your hot shit and I thought it would be a bit of a waste to just flush mine down the drain. So instead I used this bucket."

Chloe popped off the lid that was sealing in the vile smile that a week's work of shit creates. With the barrier now gone, the aroma quickly filled the room. "Take a look, little girl. See your final special surprise."

The smell was so strong Anna could taste in her mouth. It wasn't quite as bad as the shit caked onto the tarp, but Anna was still struggling to breathe. She crawled over to the bucket, peeking over the lip of the pail to behold the mound her lover created.

Inside was more shit than Anna had ever seen. The bucket was well over half full of hot, earthy shit. Every piece was different, and Anna was sure that, if she took long enough, she could separate each individual load.

The textures all varied, the scat closer to the top was much softer, some almost liquid, likely due to it being fresher. The scat on the bottom, on the other hand, looked fairly hard. The loads also all varied in color, some lighter orange-brown, some almost black, but they were all generally a shade of brown.

Anna's pussy leaked its sweet nectar, begging to cum. The smell, the quantity of shit before her, her hot lesbian lover dominating her in latex, it was almost too much. "Can I please shit for you now Miss Baker? I still really need to go."

Chloe slapped Anna's face once again, "You broke my rules remember? Did you forget about your punishment?" Chloe grabbed the speculum from the box and waved it in front of Anna's face. If you shit before you're told, you will be sleeping with my bucket of shit over your head."

Chloe walked to her lineup of toys lying next to the tarp. She grabbed a thick, 10 inch, flesh-colored dildo and the bottle of lube, still holding the speculum with the other hand. "On your knees, ass up!" Chloe ordered Anna, walking back to her and getting down on her knees herself.

"This little asshole looks like he's struggling." Chloe squirted the clear lube onto Anna's ass, making her gasp. Chloe used her index finger to slowly spread the fluid around the edge of her puckered hole, teasing it slightly with the tip of her finger. There was still some shit left from Anna's accident and it mixed with lube, turning it a light shade of brown.

Anna gasped, struggling to hold back the shit that was packed less than an inch away from where Chloe was probing. She watched as Chloe squirted more lube into her hand before coating the jaws of the speculum.

Ann began to panic as she realized it was about to happen, "Please Miss Baker! I'm sorry I broke your rules! Please don't do this, I'm going to have an accident if you put it in!"

"You better fucking not!" Chloe turned the narrow ends of the speculum towards Anna's full asshole and began pushing in. Almost immediately she felt the resistance of shit pushing back on the speculum. Chloe pushed it in further, burying the speculum into the scat until its opening was flush with the outside of Anna's ass.

"aaaaAAAAAA!" Anna screamed as she felt the speculum enter her hole. Her shit was being pushed further into her ass and she loved the feeling. But she knew that, if she wasn't careful, she was going to start shitting any second. And if that started, there would be no way to stop it.

Suddenly Chloe began squeezing the handles of the speculum, pulling apart its jaws and spreading Anna's asshole to a large gape. "NOOOO" Anna shook, trying to simultaneously hold in her shit and get away from the speculum.

Chloe laughed, locking the speculum in place before give Anna's ass cheek a hard slap, "This is just the beginning dear." Chloe pulled the pail closer to her and reached in, gather a handful of her rank shit. "If you had listened to me, I was going to let you play with this after you shit. But you didn't and now I think you need to feel what true suffering feels like.

Chloe shoved her shit-filled hand into Anna's ass, immediately hitting the young girl's shit. She removed as much shit from her hand as she could by scarping it against the soft lining of the asshole's interior.

"No no no no no..." Anna was in hysterics, she was barely processing what was happening around her but she knew for certain, not much more shit could fit in her ass. "I can... please... you..." She no longer knew what she was saying, but it didn't matter if the torment ceased.

But Chloe had other ideas. "I'm sick of hearing you cry and beg slut. I think it's time we shut you up." Chloe grabbed the plastic bag she set on the floor beside her and opened it up. Using her now shit covered hand, Chloe removed the panties making sure to get them extra dirty.

"Open up, slut!" Chloe demanded and Anna obliged. She shoved her shit covered hand and the now shitty panties into Anna's mouth.

Anna was met with the strong combination of her filthy panties, the weeks worth of pussy juice, sweat, and grime, and the overpowering taste of old shit. It was earthy, bitter, sour, salty. So many flavors were spinning around Anna's mouth and she was in heaven.

Chloe removed her hand it dug back into the pail of shit, digging deeper to ensure she got some extra old scat pushed into Anna's bursting ass. She managed three more fistfuls before Anna's ass couldn't except anymore. The speculum was no longer visible, the once shiny metal now covered with filthy shit.

"Uh oh bitch. It looks like your sluty little asshole is finally full. Fortunately for you, I think I have something to get all this hot fucking scat pushed in nice and deep. But first, I'm going to need to take out my little friend Mr. Speculum. And you better not release any shit when I do!"

Anna desperately shook her head left to right. She had no faith in her body's ability to keep now not only her shit but a large helping of Chloe's in her ass.

Chloe saw this gesture and decided to ignore it, unlocking the speculum before grabbing its lip and slowly pulling. The speculum came out with ease, leaving a large, shit-filled gape behind it. Chloe's vision of Anna's red interior was quickly obstructed when Anna clenched her hole tight once again, stopping the wave of shit from following the speculum.

"Good girl, you didn't let any out." Chloe gently stroked the back of Anna's neck, "I'll tell you what, I'm going to let you cum and then you can release everything inside of you. You have been good and I think you deserve your reward, OK?"

Anna nodded furiously, the thought of not only pushing put the shit and piss that had been stewing in her body for the previous week but also finally being able to come sent her into hysterics.

"But first, one last test." Chloe grabbed the large dildo off ground, stroking it with her shit covered hand, ensuring it had lots of 'natural' lube. She pressed the tip against Anna's puckered hole before it slowly gave way and pushed the shaft inside.

"Now cum," Chloe whispered, handing Anna a large vibrating wand.

Anna ripped the vibrator from Chloe's grip and pressed it firmly against her dripping mound. Anna quickly found her clit and began thrusting into the vibrator, matching the speed Chloe was thrusting the dildo in and out of her.

"MMUmhMu" Anna's moans and cries were muffled by the shitty panties in her mouth. The dildo in her ass was mashing her shit into a fine paste, combining it with Chloe's into a heavenly concoction made from the two girl's waste.

The vibrator was also drenched, Anna's sex-deprived pussy was like a waterfall, pouring her creamy fluid all over the vibrating head.

"fuchkg! Fucgh! Fuck! FUCK!" Anna spat her panty gag out, screaming, "OH MY GOD I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!" Her pussy burst. It was difficult to tell what was cum and what was piss, but Anna certainly didn't care.

Chloe ripped the large dildo from Anna's ass just as she peaked, leaving a massive gape and a hole for her shit to finally flow out of, and boy did it flow.

The once flesh-colored dildo was caked in so much shit it now looked like Chloe was holding a log of scat freshly picked from the toilet bowl. With the plug gone, Anna's scat burst from filthy asshole. It streamed out, initially hitting Chloe's face and coating the front of her latex suit before dripping down to the ground.

Anna fell to the ground with it, continuing to shit while her body spasmed, throwing her around the floor as she came. Her arms and flailed widely while her piss mixed with the dried shit on the tarp and the fresh shit pouring out of her ass, forming a pool around her.

The smell was worse than ever now, but Anna no longer noticed. She was face down in her scat and piss pool, the final waves of her orgasm traveling through her body while the final pieces of shit left her ass. She tried to stand up, her knees shaking before she gave up once again and fell face-first into her mess.

"Oh fuck this." Chloe was growing tired of her mistress façade and wanted to experience the same filth that brought Anna to such an incredible orgasm. "I need you to fuck me. Fill me with shit. Anything you want! Please, Anna!"

Anna nodded lifting her body from the slurry, finally free from the incredible sensation of her orgasm. She turned around to find Chloe, one hand rubbing her clit while the scooped up Anna's shit and rubbed it into her labia.

Anna decided to follow suit, scooping a hot, soft handful of her shit from the tarp. She squeezed it between her fingers, feeling it ooze softly before shoving her entire fist into Chloe's cunt. It slid in quite easy and made Chloe go ballistic.

Her hands doubled in speed and she arched her back, grinding her pussy into Anna's shit-filled hand.

"I need to feel the shit against my skin, but this stupid latex suit is in the way!" Chloe tried to wriggle free but to no avail. It was a tight fit and the heavy sweat she worked up made it stick to her bare skin.

Anna noticed Chloe's struggle and decided to help, although not in the way Chloe was expecting. She removed her hand from Chloe's cunt and licked the mixture of scat and cream from her fingers. "Can you pull open the neck hole?" Anna asked.

"Um, maybe?" Chloe grabbed at the neck of her suit and managed to pull it about three inches from her body. "I think this is as far as it can stretch."

"That should work," Anna said moving past Chloe and grabbing the pail that sat behind her.

Before Chloe could react, Anna picked up the pail and poured the rest of Chloe's stale shit into the hole. The shit slid down Chloe's front, most of it gathering between her tits but some escaping and traveling further down. The suit filled up quickly and eventually began to overflow with shit, covering Chloe's hand and the front of her suit.

Chloe released the collar, snapping the suit shut again and spraying excess shit up her neck and onto her chin. She felt like a filthy sausage, packed tightly in a casing and surrounded with meat. Except in her case, the meat was her rotting shit that was poured onto her body.

She rubbed the exterior of the catsuit, shifting her shit around and creating a second filthy skin inside the suit. "Ohhhh fuck yes..." she moaned softly, enjoying how filthy all of this was, 'Make me cum!"

Anna smeared some of her own shit now onto her hand before returning it to Chloe's pussy. With the other, she grabbed the vibrator and placed it on Chloe's hard clit. Watching Chloe rub her shit into her skin was making Anna turned on once again and she was just about ready for round two.

"Oh yes, fuck me with your shitty hands! I'm such a depraved little shit slut and I want nothing more than to come with your scat inside me!" Chloe returned to grinding Anna's hand she was getting close now. "Hmm. Hmm. Hmm," she moaned with each thrust of Anna's fist.

Chloe's breathing became faint as she began to shake. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!" Her eyes rolled back into her head as she let out a blood-curdling scream. Surely everyone on the street herd it but that wasn't going to stop either girl or their filthy fun.

When Chloe came to, she saw Anna licking the shit of the tarp while thrusting two of her fingers deep into her pussy, rubbing her G-spot. "Wait. If you're hungry, I think I have some fresh stuff for you. I was saving my final load and completely forgot about it!"

Anna nodded and laid down onto her back, her mouth wide open towards the sky, "Please feed me your filthy shit! I'm so hungry and this stale stuff isn't cutting it!"

Anna continued to rub her pussy as Chloe straddled her face, hovering her dirty shithole slightly above Anna's open mouth.

Anna could hear a slight grunt as Chloe's hole opened and a subtle "pshhhhh" of rank air leaked out and into Anna's nostrils. Chloe pushed harder, this time letting out a slight moan as the tip of her shit became visible poking out of her ass.

"Oh fuck here it comes..." Chloe moaned as the first log slipped out and landed onto Anna's outstretched tongue. It was followed by a second, larger log that coiled softly onto the first log that fell. "Don't do anything yet!" Chloe told Anna as she spun around pointing her shitty pussy towards her face, "It looks a little dry, maybe some fluid will help you swallow."

This comment was followed with a stream of piss that left Chloe's urethra and began washing away the shit pilled in Anna's mouth. She sighed as the stream slowed and she got a good look at how full Anna's mouth now was, but she took it like a trooper.

She closed her mouth, wrapping her lips around the shit sticking out. She bit down on the fist log and began chewing the soft shit, mixing it with her saliva. Using her tongue, she swished the shit and piss around in her mouth, creating a vile slurry of bodily waste.

Chloe found the shit caked dildo she removed from Anna's asshole and slid it into her pussy while Anna moved her hand to attack the outside of her wet cunt. Anna's shit was slowly cleaning the shit off the dildo, keeping it inside of her.

Before long Anna had her second orgasm, not nearly as intense as her first, but still amazing none the less. She lifted her head, bringing her lips to Chloe's and began kissing her, letting the scat slurry flow into Chloe's mouth.

Both girls greedily swallowed the shit and with that, they were done. It had been quite the reunion and both of them were happier than they had been in months.

"That was amazing." Anna gasped.

"Yeah, that seems to be the theme when we have filthy fun together," Chloe responded laughing.

"Unfortunately, there always comes the cleanup.' Anna said glumly looking around the room at the mess they made and the sheer quantity of shit remaining.

"Well we could always stay dirty," Chloe smiled at Anna, "I thought we might have this problem and decided to get some plastic sheets. We could sleep like this and get my bed as filthy as we want."

Fuck, Anna loved Chloe more by the second. She really had thought of everything.

"Sounds amazing, but only on one condition," Anna replied, "We actually wash the tarp this time."

Both girls laughed, standing up from the tarp and making their way to Chloe's bed. It was still early but both of them had a very long day and needed the sleep. Besides, what would a few extra hours in bed hurt when you're next to the love of your life?

12