The Village Sluts Ch. 10-12

Story Info
A new slut and some scat-filled break time fun.
5.9k words
4.71
20.5k
24

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

Chapter 10: The Morning After

Anna woke up to a hand on her shoulder, giving her body a light shake. "Wake up my sweet, stinky girl."

Anna squinted her eyes, trying to adjust her eyes to the harsh sun streaming in the window. Chloe was hovering over the bed, already up and dressed. "Breakfast is almost ready, so get up," Chloe said, shaking Anna a little harder.

"Mmm... Ok," Anna moaned, sitting up.

"But hop into the shower first, as much as I love the smell of your shit, I don't want to smell it while eating breakfast," Chloe remarked before leaving the room and returning to the kitchen.

Anna peeled the plastic sheet from her body taking note of her still shit covered body, although it had now dried, forming a crust on the surface of her skin.

'Right,' Anna thought, 'We decided not to clean up last night.' Anna stood up and walked to the bathroom connected to Chloe's bedroom, 'Why did that seem like such a good idea at the time?'

The shower felt warm and comforting on Anna's skin, washing away the previous week's worth of filth from her body. With some scrubbing, Anna managed to remove the caked-on shit from most of her body, but she had scat in some unsavory places that were harder to reach.

Fortunately for her, Chloe's shower had a detachable head and she was able to spray down the parts she couldn't reach. She used her hands to scoop the remaining shit from her slit, rinsing it out afterward. It took her quite a while, but it felt amazing to be finally clean when she was finally done.

She turned off the shower, grabbing the towel that was hanging on a hook beside it and drying herself off before throwing on a t-shirt and panties she grabbed from her suitcase. Anna wrapped her scarlet hair in a towel and made her way towards the kitchen.

"Hey hot stuff," Anna walked up and groped Chloe's ass, grabbing her left butt cheek, "I could get used to this, you making me breakfast every morning for me."

"Well don't," Chloe turned to look at her, "Although it will hard to say no with you looking like that. It's rude to make someone so horny this early in the morning."

"Please, even if I was wearing pants you would get excited." Anna smiled, leaning forward and kissing Chloe's forehead.

Chloe giggled, "You know me too well. Now sit down, breakfast is ready." Chloe took a seat across from Anna and both women began digging in.

"I just realized that I never thanked you for last night and I guess all of last week so," Anna looked up from her plate and looked into Chloe's eyes," thanks, I really enjoyed myself. You almost made my 'vacation' enjoyable." She chuckled to herself.

"Don't worry, you thanked me in your own way. But you're welcome. I really enjoyed it too..." Chloe trailed off.

"Something wrong?"

"No, not really. I guess I just went a little heavy on the whole domination thing last night and I just assumed you liked it to without asking. Are you sure you liked it?"

"Yeah, it wasn't anything I had ever thought about before, but I enjoyed it. Everything you did was great. Well..." Anna looked down at the table, "The tarp was a little strong... I almost puked when you push my head into it... it was a lot." She chuckled nervously.

"Sorry." Chloe looked crushed, knowing she pushed it too far. The thought of Anna puking did surprisingly turn her on slightly.

"You looked like your best friend just died," Anna laughed playfully punching Chloe's shoulder, "Don't be so hard on yourself, I loved last night and would do it again every day for the rest of my life, tarp and all if I had to."

Anna decided to move the topic away from Chloe's mistake, "Do you have any big plans for the day? I don't have to work until tomorrow."

"No, I guess I hadn't thought about it."

"How does a little lunch date in town sound? Maybe I could give you a real tour this time. I don't maybe actually introduce you to some people."

"I thought you already gave me the tour," Chloe asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, but everything was closed and there was no one around for you to meet. Plus," Anna shyly smiled to herself, "I was a little pre-occupied with trying to get into your pants."

"Slut" Chloe sneered.

"Oh, you're one to talk! You were probably thinking the same thing." A statement Chloe couldn't entirely deny.

"Well I for one think lunch in town sounds like an excellent idea," Chloe remarked, "But first put on some pants and join me in the garden, I think it's about time we actually washed that tarp."

And with that both girls were up, Chloe gathering the dirty dishes, placing them in the sink while Anna returned to the bedroom, put on pants as Chloe instructed. Before long both girls found themselves in the backyard, the tarp spread out on the grass and hose in hand.

The water worked quickly, the old scat mixing with it and pooling in the center of the tarp, creating a brown slurry. Satisfied with her work, Chloe turned the hose toward an unsuspecting Anna, quickly releasing a burst of water, soaking through her shirt.

The water quickly revealed Anna's lack of bra, soaking through her shirt and showing off her prominent pink nipples underneath. Chloe giggled, handing the hose to Anna, "Put this back and turn off the water while I dump out the tarp."

Anna nodded and with that set-off, coiling the hose around her arm as she walked towards the side of the house where the hose lived when not in use. She placed the coil back onto its holder and turned the shutoff valve when the side gate opened, making Anna jump.

The wooden gat swung open to reveal Chloe's young neighbor Jane, a slim 19-year-old Anna had only spoken to a few times. "Oh uh... hi Jane! What are you doing here?"

Jane was silent for a few seconds and Anna noticed she was looking down at her chest rather than her face. Anna followed her eyesight, looking down at her own cleavage that was on prominent display after Chloe's little prank.

"Oh!" Anna let out, flustered, before attempting to cover up her breasts with her arms, "Just a little accident with the hose," She chuckled, trying to diffuse the tension.

"Sorry!" Jane's head darted up, realizing she got caught staring, "I um, hi Anna. Sorry for startling you, I wasn't expecting you to be here. I was actually just looking for Chloe, is she here? I'm supposed to help with her gardening."

As Anna's initial surprise wore off, it became clear why Jane was there. She was wearing gardening gloves and apron overtop an old t-shirt and ripped jeans. In her hand was a basket containing a few gardening tools and the other held a watering can.

Eventually, she found herself staring, admiring Jane, and the similarities she shared with Chloe. Both girls had long hair of the same color, although Jane's was more naturally wavy. Her eyes also bore a striking resemblance to Chloe's, a dark chocolate brown. That was where the similarities ended, however, as Jane was much closer to Anna's height, although she stood just a few inches shorter at just 5'.

Anna had of course seen Jane before, considering they went to the same elementary and high school, although Anna had already left for college before Jane started high school. This was of course due to their fairly large age difference, the same thing that likely resulted in Anna never being interested in Jane sexually.

Looking at her now, however, Anna noticed how attractive she was in a cute, younger girl way. While she lacked Chloe's heavy curves and large breasts, her small, perky bum still piqued Anna's interest and made her a little hot between her thighs. Anna noted her breasts, smaller than Anna's, and nothing more than two small bumps barely visible beneath her clothes.

Anna also knew that both her parents were landscapers and were likely the reason she was here. "Did Chloe higher your parents to work on her gardens?" Ann asked, trying to confirm her suspicions.

"No, actually I uh asked Chloe if she wanted the help myself," Jane looked shyly at the ground, digging in the dirt with her boot, " I'm going to college in the fall and thought it would be a good way to make some money." She looked up at Anna again, "So is she here?"

"Yeah, she's just around back. Come on, I'll take you to her."

"There you are, babe!" Chloe shouted as Anna rounded the corner, "Looks like I managed to get all your shi-" She cut herself off realizing Jane was with her. "Hi Jane," she waved.

"Hi Chloe, I'm here to work."

"Right, I forgot you were coming today. I don't mean to be rude, but Anna and I were just about to go into town for lunch, will you be OK alone?"

"Yeah, that will be fine," Jane replied, dropping her basket and watering can to the ground.

"Great," Chloe smiled, "Oh, and could you leave the tarp where it is? I know it will be in your way, but it needs to dry out before I can put it away."

Jane looked at the tarp in the center of the lawn, "Yeah I should be able to work around it. Why is it here, if you don't mind me asking?"

Anna and Chloe looked at each other with a panicked expression before Anna spoke up, "Chloe's toilet was acting up, so I came over to help her out. We put the tarp down to make sure there was no mess." Anna lied, not willing to tell the young girl about the filthy acts they performed on it.

"Oh. Ok." Jane still sounded suspicious, but she seemed generally convinced.

"Well, I guess we'll get out of your hair then! Come on Anna you need to change before we go to lunch, I don't think that shirt is very appropriate." Chloe wrapped her arm around Anna's shoulders as they entered the house.

After a quick change grabbing their stuff, Anna and Chloe left, getting into Chloe's car and driving into town for their romantic afternoon together.

"You're awfully quiet," Chloe remarked elbowing Anna with her right arm while keeping her other on the steering wheel.

"Sorry. I guess I was just thinking," Anna responded quietly.

"About what?"

"Is Jane a lesbian?" Anna asked bluntly.

"How the hell should I know? I've only been here a couple of weeks; you've known her your whole life!"

"I wouldn't say that. Today was the most I had ever really spoken to her in one sitting. And you did also employ her to be your gardener less than a week after your move here, a decision I don't think was largely based on her skill." Anna replied mockingly, "Maybe she told you something."

"Are you implying I hired her based on looks?' Chloe asked, even though they both knew the answer already. "Why do you ask anyway? Did you two have sex when I wasn't looking?" Chloe joked although she had to admit that sounded extremely hot.

"No." Anna sneered, "She just seemed awful interested in my boobs, she couldn't seem to get her eyes off of them."

"Yeah but I'm sure most people would find that difficult when your tits are on display like that in a wet t-shirt. I know I do!" Chloe reached over, pinching Anna's erect nipple.

"I don't know that I would consider you most people." Anna replied sarcastically, "She also seemed very uncomfortable, like she couldn't talk to me without breaking out in a sweat. I think she might have smelled shit on me too..."

"Maybe you should have washed better," Chloe teased.

"I tried! You just got me extra dirty last night and it's really hard to get the smell out!"

Chloe giggled to herself, "Did it look like she was enjoying it? I know I do."

"I doubt it, most people aren't as messed up as we are, shit is usually a big turnoff. It's hard to say though, she kept looking at the ground so I couldn't read her. Maybe I'm just overthinking it."

Chapter 11: Another Slut in the Village

Unbeknownst to her, Anna was most certainly not overthinking it. While Jane had never really considered herself a lesbian, she knew deep down that her strong sexual attraction to women couldn't mean much else. It was that attraction that drew her to Chloe and eventually resulted in her becoming her gardener.

What she told Anna was true, but not the whole truth. She defiantly needed money for school, and this was a great way to make it, but she had no real interest in being a gardener. In fact, she somewhat loathed the position.

She grew up with two parents who were obsessed with everything nature. All she would hear about was plant this and plant that. While she knew it wasn't true, most days she thought her parents loved plants more than her. That was a big reason why she never told them about her attraction to women, amongst others. It was this obsession with plants, however, that gave her the brilliant plan of how to get closer to Chloe.

Through her bedroom window, Jane had an excellent view of Chloe's backyard and a view into her house through a large window. They were neighbors and the two houses sat quite close together, making it easy for Jane to see Chloe's daily activities. Although, somewhat disappointingly, Chloe always closed her curtains at dusk and Jane's viewing would come to an end.

It was early one morning the previous week when Jane was taking part in her newfound obsession with watching Chloe. It was Jane's favorite part of the day; Chloe had just woken up and began opening all her curtains. The reason why Jane loved it so much was Chloe's attire. Most days she would wear nothing more than panties and a t-shirt, allowing Jane to get a perfect view of her gorgeous body and ass.

Today was no different, Jane peaked out her own window and into Chloe's, watching as the striking brunette strutted around in a white PJ-shirt and a tight pair of black, hipster style panties with a lace top. They hugged her ass perfectly and sank in-between Chloe's large cheeks.

Jane began to gently rub herself over top of her pajama pants and her own panties. She could feel how wet her pussy already was and her soft stroking made it leak more cream into the crotch of her underwear. With her other hand, she reached under her shirt and tweaked her hard nipple.

She did this almost every day and every time she felt the same amount of shame afterward. Jane obviously knew it was extremely creepy to spy on your neighbor and get off to her, but she couldn't resist how good it made her feel. She also knew that Chloe probably had ten years on her but living in her parent's house made it extremely difficult to watch porn, let alone have sex, so she had to settle with being a perv.

Jane was just on the cusp of cumming when she heard her door fly open and her dad come in. She jumped, quickly pulling her hand out of her shirt and lifting the other from her crotch. "Jesus! I told you to knock!"

"Oops! Sorry." Her dad entered her room anyway, much to her disappointment, "What ya looking at dear?"

Jane stammered, struggling to come up with an excuse, "I was... ah... just looking at our new neighbor's backyard. It's looking a little rough."

Thankfully, her dad was so transfixed with the backyard that he didn't notice Chloe in her underwear, typical. "Oh you're right!" he said shaking her shoulder, "That does look bad. Maybe your mom and I can go formally introduce ourselves and offer our services."

"No!" Jane quickly cut him off, "I think I should do it. It would be a good opportunity to make some money for school."

Her dad chuckled, "And I thought you didn't like gardening." He walked out of her room, closing the door behind him.

'Great' Jane thought to herself, 'Now I'm going to have to do fucking gardening. But not before I watch a little more.' With that Jane turned back to her window and watched Chloe once more, eventually coming to an orgasm and releasing into her pants. "Time to meet the new neighbor."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a week ago and now Jane found herself standing in the garden of the women she had been secretly masturbating to for the past couple weeks. Seeing Anna surprised her though, she hadn't ever noticed Anna while watching Chloe, but it made her a little more excited.

For one, she got to see all of Anna's tits and hard nipples which was quite nice, but she also now knew Chloe was gay, meaning she had a chance (all be it very slim).

Jane heard their car leave and immediately got to work, getting on her knees and beginning the grueling task of weeding all the gardens. As she worked her way around the garden and closer to the tarp laid out on the lawn, however, she noticed an aroma.

Standing up and stretching her back, Jane walked to where the tarp was spread out on the ground, bending over and inhaling deeply. She immediately gagged and began coughing. Her nose was filled with the rank smell of shit, stale urine, and sex. It was the same smell that she faintly noticed while initially talking to Anna. It was the same smell that made her extremely horny, even more so than seeing Anna's bare tits.

'No! No.' Jane thought to herself, 'That's disgusting. You aren't some sort of toilet lover. That's even worse than spying on your neighbor!' But as much as she tried to talk herself out of it, her body knew how she truly felt.

She could already feel her pussy leaking as she bent over once more, again inhaling. Now somewhat used to the sent, she managed not to gag and instead stood there, taking it all in. While the tarp itself seemed fairly clean, she noticed the wet, dirty grass below it and kneeled down, her knees getting wet in the filthy water.

With her face now next to the ground, she noticed a strong smell coming from the grass and she slowly pushed her hand into her jeans, navigating through her small bush and spreading open her labia, pushing a finger inside. It was overwhelming but unmistakably hot. The smell of sex and, much to Jane's confusion, human waste.

'No! What are you doing Jane?' She thought, quickly removing her hand and standing up, finding her way back to her gardening tools. 'You are here to a job, do it, and go home. Stop being weird.' She continued her efforts to remove the weeds, but her mind kept wandering back to the filthy smells and Chloe's panty cladded bottom.

'Oh, you are not going to do this Jane! Why are you so obsessed?' But before her mind could process what was happening, she was up and making her way to Chloe's sliding glass door that looked out onto her garden. 'Don't be stupid Jane! Don't be stupid!'

She grabbed the handle and quietly slid it open, squeezing through the small gap and closing the door behind her. She slid off her boots before creeping her way into Chloe's quiet house. There was only one thing on her mind and she had no idea where they were.

'Laundry room!' Jane thought to herself before slinking down the hallway and into the laundry room. Much to her disappointment, the laundry basket was empty. In fact, the only things in the laundry room at all were a few towels and bedsheets in the dryer.

'Ok, there is nothing in here! Time to leave, you couldn't find them.' But Jane knew she couldn't leave without looking further. 'Maybe I could check the bedroom first, it won't take that long.' Jane creeped out of the laundry room and into Chloe's bedroom directly across the hall.

Walking in the door, Jane immediately spotted a white, wicker clothes basket in the corner of the room and made her way over to it. She held her breath, pulling off the lid and begging her search. Before long she found exactly what she was looking for.

"Oh my god," Jane whispered to herself. She pulled the lilac briefs from the basket and brought them to her face. They smelled strongly of sex and something else that Jane was soon to discover.

On the inside of the panties was a crusty layer of dried pussy juice covering the entire crotch. The other smell, she realized, was the strong, earthy smell of shit coming from the large, brown streak on the rear of the panties.

"Oh!" Jane let out, dropping the panties back into the basket. The initial sight and smell of shit surprised her, but she quickly grabbed the panties out once again, bringing them back to her face. She held them open with one hand, dragging the index finger of her other hand across the dried shit and rubbing it between her finger and thumb.

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers
12