The Village Sluts Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked closely at her finger, it now covered in dried particles of Chloe's accident. 'You are fucking sick Jane! What the hell has gotten into you?' Jane screamed in her head; her eyes transfixed on her dirty finger.

Jane never had dirty kinks regarding scat or piss or other bodily wastes, she thought they were quite disgusting. But after smelling the tarp, Anna, and now these panties she couldn't deny how excited she was. She could feel her pussy leaking into her own panties, creating a wet patch similar to Chloe's panties.

'Don't do it! Don't do it!' But as much as she tried to convince herself otherwise, nothing could stop her now. She brought the shitty finger right below her nose and deeply inhaled, breathing in the rich scent. "Holy fuck." She moaned, rubbing her pussy over her jeans.

'Fuck you're really doing this.' Jane looked out the front window, panties still in hand, to make sure Chloe and Anna hadn't returned. Seeing the empty driveway, she quickly jogged to the bathroom and closed the door, making sure to lock it behind her.

She dropped the panties onto the ground and quickly stripped, pulling down her jeans and panties before ripping off the apron and grey shirt she was wearing. Now naked, Jane sat on the cool tile, her back against the toilet, and Chloe's panties scooped off the floor and back in her hand.

Jane lowered her head to the panties, first smelling the pussy cream, enjoying the sweet smell of sex and the strong buzz it sent through her body. She used her free hand to begin frigging her clit, quickly rubbing it back and forth. Next, she decided to tackle the filthier section, lowering her nose to the rear of the panties and taking a big whiff of the shit stain.

She removed her hand from her clit, sucking on her fingers before sliding them into her increasingly wet slit, parting her labia and digging two fingers deep inside. "Mmmmm." Her horniness reached a peak as she gently massaged her g-spot, continuing to smell the soiled cotton.

Pulling her face from the panties, she lowered them to her vagina and began rubbing the crusty patches against her clit. The dried shit was rough and felt amazing, flakes of shit falling down onto the hand fucking her.

"Oh yes, Chloe! Fuck me! Rub your shitty panties against my body." Jane let out softly, picturing Chloe standing over her, fucking her silly. "I want you to taste them now. Taste my shit, Jane!" She pictured Chloe dominating her, longing for the older woman to fuck her for real.

Jane stuck her tongue out, licking her pussy juice from the panties. The initial sweetness left by her pussy was quickly overpowered by the thick taste of shit. Her tongue moved up and down the crotch of the panties, licking them clean of shit and cream. "I'll do anything for you, Chloe! Please keep fucking me. Please I'm... I'm-m." Jane stuttered, "I'm... I'm cumming!"

Jane screamed into the panties as she came, her pussy squirting hot cum all over her hand and the bathroom floor. She slipped down, her entire body now on the ground, writhing in her cum.

"Fuck" Jane managed to get out, pulling her still shaking body up. "I need to clean up before someone catches me." She gasped, still out of breath. Using toilet paper, she wiped the floor clean and tried to remove as much of her cum and spit from Chloe's panties as she could.

The sweat covering her body would have to stay for now as she stood up and put her gardening clothes back on. She flushed all the toilet paper down the toilet and grabbed the panties, creeping out of the bathroom and to Chloe's bedroom, putting the panties back in the basket where she found them.

Before long, Jane found herself back outside, knees covered in mud and shitty water, sweat on her brow, and filthy thoughts of panties and shit filling her mind. The fun she had today would not soon be forgotten and Jane was already anticipating her next day of work.

Chapter 12: Break Time

It was Thursday morning which meant Anna was working and Chloe was alone in her house, bored out of her mind. She had finished unpacking and setting up her house the previous week while Anna was on vacation. Now she had nothing left to do until Anna got home.

"Ugh, why does she have to work so much?" Chloe moaned to herself, checking the clock for the sixth time in the last twenty minutes. Chloe sat on her kitchen counter, trying to think of something to do.

"Hmm, I finished my laundry already, my house is clean, Jane does all my gardening stuff so that's out the window. Maybe..." Chloe hopped down and walked over to the fridge, pulling open the door and looking inside.

"Nope, still lots of food. But maybe..." She grabbed the carton of milk from the door and shook it, "Uh oh. This milk is only half full. I should probably run to the store and get some more. And maybe visit Anna since I'm going to be out anyway."

Now with an excuse (all be it a fabricated one), Chloe returned the milk to the fridge and left her house, hopping into her car and starting towards town.

Downtown was empty, other than a few people poking around there was not much activity and Chloe found a parking spot quite easily. 'I guess most people are at the beach or something, it is a nice day out.' Chloe thought to herself, making her way into the supermarket, 'Maybe Anna and I should go the beach on her next day off. I'm sure there is plenty of fun things we could do there.'

Chloe slowly meandered through the aisles, trying to waste as much time as she could before meeting Anna at the café. She pulled her phone from her pocket and checked the time. '10:27. That means Anna started almost two and a half hours and she'll be on her break in... 30 minutes.'

"Can I help you find anything miss?"

Chloe looked up from her phone to find an older, smiling store employee whom she somewhat recognized from Anna's second, less sexually charged tour. "Oh you're the owner, right? John isn't it?"

"Unfortunately no, I would love to own the store, but that's Mark you're thinking of and my names actually James."

Chloe's face went red with embarrassment, "I'm sorry, I'm new in town and I'm struggling to remember everyone. It's a lot of new faces as you can probably imagine."

"Don't worry about," James chuckled, "So do you need any help?"

"No, I'm good. I just came in to get milk and kill a little time. I was meeting my friend on her break but I still have thirty minutes."

"Well the milk is at the back," James pointed down the aisle towards the rear wall of the store, "And if you really want to kill some time I can offer you a job. You said you're new here so I assume you don't have one currently. It would be nothing major of course, just stocking shelves part-time."

"Wow, are you sure? I haven't worked retail for a long time. Before moving here I was a guidance counselor at an elementary school."

"Well, then it sounds like you're more than qualified. Besides, you don't have to be too smart for this job!" James softly elbowed her.

"Um great then. Who should I book an interview with?" Chloe asked

"Oh don't worry about all that! Just consider this the interview! Congrats you got the job!"

Chloe chuckled nervously, "Oh um, great, I guess. I do need a job. What should I um... do now?"

"Just give me your contact details and I should be in touch in the next couple days with more information," James' face lit up in a big smile, "Glad you're on board. I Look forward to working with you!"

Chloe gave James her phone number and the two parted, Chloe, going to the rear of the store as instructed to get her milk before meeting Anna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, how has your day been so far?" Chloe asked Anna, the two now seated at a table in the café, two warm drinks steaming in front of them.

"You know, same old stuff. A bunch of tourists getting iced coffee and stuff." Anna took a sip of her drink, "How about you, did you do anything fun yet today?"

"Not really, just waiting for you to get home," Chloe gently rubbed Anna's thigh under the table, giving her a bright smile, "Oh, I also just got a job. I guess."

"Sounds fun, but I didn't know you were even looking for a job. Where are you working?"

"Neither did I. James at the supermarket noticed I look bored and hired me on the spot. You're looking at the new grocery stock person." Chloe feigned a smile, trying to look excited about her new position.

"Oh sounds really exciting," Anna responded sarcastically, giggling to herself.

"Hey!" Chloe laughed with her, "You just make coffee all day, not sure you're in a place to make fun of me! Besides, it will give me something to do."

"Speaking of something to do," Anna reached her hand under the table, working it up Chloe's leg and finding her crotch, gently rubbing the outside of her pants, "I hope the coffee wasn't the only reason you came here."

"I guess that depends," Chloe smiled slyly, "Does this place have a bathroom? This coffee is going right through me."

"Uh-huh. Follow me," Anna giggled again, both girls standing up and making their way to the back of the café. Anna opened the door and led Chloe into the single-stall bathroom, locking the door behind her.

"I have to shit so badly. I've been holding it all morning." Chloe lifted the toilet seat and pulled down her pants and panties. She sat down backward, her ass sticking out the front of the toilet, right in Anna's face.

"Stand up a little," Anna whispered back, "I want to see it come out."

Chloe obliged, lifting her ass a few inches from the seat and spreading her cheeks. Her tight brown starfish was now exposed and she could feel Anna's warm breath on it. "Mmmmmm," she moaned, beginning to push out the large shit that was inside of her.

Anna could hear the light trickle of urine hitting the water below, Chloe's straining causing her bladder to give way. She reached her hand between Chloe's legs, cupping her hand and letting it fill with the warm pee before pushing it against Chloe's vagina.

Anna began to rub her fingers up and down Chloe's wet lips before focussing on her clit, pushing down hard causing Chloe to gasp. A wet fart crackled out of Chloe's ass an Anna felt it travel up her arm, the air filling with the smell of Chloe's fresh shit.

"It's coming out," Chloe whispered and Anna removed her hand, making sure not to get covered in scat before she had to go back to work. Chloe's asshole spread and the hard tip of a deep brown shit slowly began to peak out. Anna lowered her head and began to lick the tip, savoring the earthy taste she was now accustomed to.

"Fuck" Chloe sighed pushing harder, her shit now sliding completely out and plopping into the water below with a wet thud. The first log was followed with more diarrhea which flowed out of her ass and coiled on the side of the bowl. Finally, a few farts pushed out, the remaining wet shit bubbling out of Chloe's asshole and dripping down her thigh. She was now down.

"Good girl," Anna cooed, squeezing Chloe's ass.

"Clean me up." Chloe wiggled her ass up and down until she felt Anna's tongue between her cheeks, licking her dirty hole and removing all the shit that was stuck to it. When she felt that the majority of her mess was gone, Chloe spun around on the seat, "And the front too."

Anna moved her tongue across Chloe's pee covered lips, staring at the bottom and, in one large stroke, moving to the top. The salty flavor of piss filled her mouth as she turned her attention to Chloe's clit, sucking on it while pushing two of her fingers into Chloe's wet slit.

Chloe shuddered and came, covering her mouth her hand to ensure no one outside the bathroom could hear what the two girls were getting up to inside. She removed her hand and grabbed either side of Anna's face, bringing her up and kissing her lips passionately.

"Your turn," Chloe whispered.

Anna looked down at her watch, "Sorry, but my break ends in a couple of minutes, I have to get back to work. How about we finish tonight when my shift ends?"

Chloe let out an exasperated sigh, pulling a pouty face, "Fine. But I'm not very happy."

Anna stuck out her tongue and stood up, adjusting her uniform and checking the mirror to make sure there was no shit visible in her mouth or on her face, but it looked like Chloe managed to remove all that with her tongue. Hopefully, her breath didn't smell too strongly of Chloe's shit for the rest of her shift.

Chloe got up from the toilet, pulling up her pants and panties as she stood. She turned to look at the mess she left in the toilet, "hot." She muttered before flushing the massive load down the drain.

Chloe peeked out of the bathroom, making sure the coast was clear before beckoning Anna to follow her. "See you tonight." Chloe waved, picking up the rest of her drink from their table before she left. Walking out the door and getting into the car Chloe returned to watching the clock, waiting for Anna to get home and continue their fun.


12