The Village Sluts Ch. 22-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Chloe groaned, slowly thrusting her pelvis against Anna's resulting in similar sound coming from the girl. "Keep doing that while I get back to work," she lowered her head to Anna's erect nipples. Chloe stuck out her tongue and began carefully licking Anna's chest, kissing her freckled skin every so often. She started at Anna's naval, lapping away at the girl's skin and enjoying her taste. Anna's sweaty flavor became strong as Chloe reached the underside of her breast, licking the patch of boob sweat that had gathered in the hot weather. Satisfied with her work, Chloe brought her tongue up and began circling it around Anna's areola.

"I've never had someone do that before!" Anna lied, once again trying to maintain her virgin character. "It feels so good, don't stop!"

"I thought you would like it," Chloe managed between kisses and licks.

Anna felt the crotch of her panties dampen as Chloe's tongue explored her body. It was so sensual, being covered in her girlfriend's saliva as she licked her clean, she imagined what it would have tasted like if she hadn't cleaned off her mess from the beach. That would have defeated the purpose of their clean night together though and Anna was loving how personal this was. She enjoyed the soft, malleable texture of Chloe's breasts as she continued to massage and squeeze the sensitive mounds.

Soon Anna's chest lost its salty flavor and Chloe moved to more sexual territories. "Scoot down a bit," Chloe patted Anna's thighs as she broke free from her grasp and crawled off the bed, kneeling on the floor. Anna obliged and awkwardly shuffled her body after her girlfriend until her legs were dangling off the end of the bed.

Chloe kissed Anna's exposed thighs a few times, once again starting low and working her way up, this time stopping when she reached panties, "We need to get these off," Chloe remarked as she hooked her fingers under the waistband of the skimpy underwear and pulled them down. She noted how wet they had become from all of her foreplay and held them up for Anna to see, "I'm glad to see you're enjoying this. Here, put them in your mouth. They taste amazing!"

"I don't know Chloe, aren't they dirty?" Anna whined, a weak attempt to cover up how desperate she was to suck on the fabric.

"No, watch." Chloe looked deeply into Anna's eyes and stuck out her tongue, running it up the gusset of the thong in one clean swipe. Her mouth was immediately filled with the sweet flavor of Anna's delicious cunt and she was desperate for more, but tonight was for Anna. "They taste so good! Sweet and creamy." She held up the panties again, "Here, your turn."

Anna grabbed her soiled underwear from Chloe's hand and examined it closely. Her girlfriend managed to remove some of the cream, she noted the wet patch on the underwear and glob of cum on Chloe's tongue, but the panties were still covered in her juice. Anna turned them inside out, exposing the crotch more as he deeply inhaled the scent. Her nose was filled with the overpowering smell of her sex and she loved it. Chloe was still staring at her; a pernicious look covered her face as Anna finally put the thong in her mouth and began sucking it clean.

Chloe's description was apt, a delicious sweetness filled her mouth as she sucked on the offering. By this point, both girls were usually covered in shit and the flavor of cunt was always overpowered. Anna enjoyed the luxury of tasting herself and she couldn't wait to taste Chloe.

Hungry for more of Anna's nectar, Chloe dropped her mouth to the girl's slit and go to work. She began by kissing the outside of Anna's pussy, resulting in a wave of pleasure in the exposed girl. Chloe decided to pick up the pace and started sucking on Anna's labia, brining the wet flesh into her mouth as she cleaned it of its fluids. Subtly chewing on the skin, Chloe felt Anna's hands on the back of her head, pushing her in deeper. Chloe braced herself, scooping under, and grabbing, Anna's ass as she increased her efforts.

After a couple of pleasure filled minutes, she released the now swollen labia from her mouth. Anna's pink flesh had turned a darker red as more blood flowed into her increasingly aroused vagina. Chloe raised her head, spit and cum creating a thin film as it ran down her chin, "How's my little virgin doing?"

"Please don't stop!" Anna frantically responded, spitting her panties from her mouth and pushing Chloe back down. She had never been eaten out like this before, even with Chloe. So much thought and care were being put in as Chloe explored her body, she was close to cumming and her clit hadn't even been touched yet!

Chloe was about to change that, however, as she moved her efforts to the erect nub, only slightly visible between Anna's engorged lips. Placing her lips around Anna's clit, Chloe sucked, pulling on the bean into her mouth. Anna shuddered at the sudden attention, closing her eyes and grasping the sheets as she pushed her body deeper into the bed. Chloe noticed the girl's strong reaction and decided to tease her further, stopping the suction and removing her lips.

Chloe traced her finger around the outside of Anna's pink flesh, tickling the sensitive skin. She was enjoying this, and she knew the longer this lasted, the harder Anna's orgasm was going to be.

"You're teasing me!" Anna whined, looking down at Chloe as she continued to run her nails across the shaved exterior of her pussy, "Please Chloe, make me cum!"

As much as Anna begged, however, Chloe kept up her slow assault, further pushing her girlfriend to the edge. Kisses were planted all over Anna's vagina. Starting on each side of her labia majora, Chloe slowly moved inward, peppering the subtle wet signs of affection closer to Anna's opening. A final kiss was planted just above Anna's urethra, now visible as Chloe used two fingers to pull her girlfriend's slit open. Using her tongue, Chloe licked the hole gently, hoping to taste the girl's pee, she was slightly disappointed to only taste more cream. But only slightly.

Anna gasped as Chloe finally began eating her out proper. The tongue on her urethra made Anna want to pee, but she remembered their promise and kept her golden fluid inside. Soon the pressure was removed anyways as the focus was returned to her clit.

Chloe's attack was now forceful, pressing hard on Anna's nub as she licked back and forth. She knew Anna was close and she was struggling not to push her over the edge. As much as Chloe anted to draw this out and take it slow, the more she tasted the more desperate she became to eat. She craved the taste of Anna's dripping cunt as she continued to furiously lick her.

Chloe's greediness eventually won as she straightened her tongue, making her malleable flesh hard as she plunged it deep inside her girlfriend. Anna's hips bucked as Chloe finally penetrated her, massaging the roof of her vagina. Chloe felt the rough texture of Anna's g-spot and began running her tongue along it, scooping up any cum that was clinging to the girl's interior and bringing it into her mouth. The flavor was much stronger than anything from Anna's panties or even what came off her wet lips. The usual sweet flavor had a tinge of sourness as Chloe tasted the discharge deep inside.

"Just like that Chloe! Keep going!" Anna yelled, her body convulsing as Chloe's tongue fucked her dripping cunt. The wet tongue felt incredible as it snaked deep inside her, cleaning the deepest sections of her vagina. Anna's orgasm arrived and she teetered over the edge, screaming as her body finally let her fall into a state of pure euphoria. She pushed herself down, feeling Chloe's tongue reach it's limit as it pushed all the way in. Anna lurched up and grabbed the back of Chloe's head, trying to get the girl further inside. Her muscles contracted as she sprayed her hot cum into Chloe's mouth.

Anna's full bladder resulted in some pee being mixed with her squirt, but Chloe didn't mind as she greedily drank the fluid. Her mouth quickly filled and she swallowed, some of Anna's cum hitting her face and covering her chin as she closed her lips. This was soon cleaned off, however, as Anna's stream slowed and Chloe licked her lips, "How was your first orgasm with another woman?" Chloe cooed.

Anna continued to shake as she tried to vocalize an answer, "I-Incredible" was all she could manage before falling backward onto the sweat coated sheets. The cold silk felt good against her skin as her orgasm faded and she returned to the real world. It was her turn to perform now, "I want to taste you, but I don't know what I'm doing!" Anna gasped, trying to continue their roleplay while still recovering from her eruption.

"It's ok, I'll tell you what to do." Chloe got back on the bed, this time straddling Anna's head. She faced her girlfriend's feet as she lowered herself until her vagina was just above Anna's mouth. Cum dripped from her pussy and coated Anna's face as her anticipation grew, "I want you to do what I did, but with a little less teasing."

"That seems hardly fair," Anna feigned a frown, struggling not to clamp her lips onto Chloe and suck her dry.

"Shhh," Chloe lowered herself onto Anna's face prevent the girl from speaking further, "Start by sucking on my labia just as I did. Hold them in your mouth and chew on the flesh gently. Don't bite too hard though, no one wants to bleed from their pussy."

Anna listened to Chloe's advice, taking her meaty labia into her mouth and sucking. Unlike Anna's puffy small lips, Chloe's hung down slightly from her pussy and were much more substantial in the mouth. Anna inhaled deeply, her nose was pressed against her girlfriend's ass and she was enjoying the lingering smell of sweat and shit. The overwhelming aroma of Chloe's sex began to fill Anna's nose as she continued pleasing the girl's pussy, more cream dripping into her mouth every second.

Chloe lifted herself off Anna's face for a brief second, allowing the girl to breathe. Looking down, Chloe noticed her juices that were smeared across Anna's lips and chin, the girl was a very messy eater. Her admiration was brief as Anna grabbed her thighs and pulled her back down, now addicted to her flavor. "Whoa, not so fast. You're going to make me cum already!" Chloe ran her hand along Anna's chest, trying to calm the sex-hungry monster.

"You said no teasing!" Anna mumbled into Chloe's pussy, the air against her flesh caused her to shiver.

"I did, but you still have to take it slow." Chloe moaned, grinding her ass against Anna's nose. She wanted desperately to do some anal play, but she knew both girls were packed and that could only go one way. Instead, Chloe turned her attention back to Anna, the stubborn girl pretending to be clueless as she continued to furiously lick Chloe's labia. "Oh fuck!" Chloe brought herself of Anna's face once again, "Now my lips are too sensitive! You went to fast and now we can play there anymore. You're lucky this is your first time and I'm so nice, other girls wouldn't be as thoughtful. Next, go to my clit but keep it gentle!"

'I'll show you gentle,' Anna thought. She saw right through Chloe's charade, she knew the girl was desperate to cum. She sucked Chloe's clit into her mouth, furiously licking it as it squeezed between her lips. Keeping the suction, Anna started shaking her head back and forth, slowly rubbing Chloe's ass against her nose and pussy against her chin. Chloe began to buck as the sensation became more intense, she tried to get off Anna to scold her, but she was pulled down once again by her thighs. Anna was desperate to make her cum, she was supposed to be a virgin in this scenario, but that didn't mean she had to be clueless. Plus, Chloe deserved to cum hard after how good she made Anna feel.

Anna could tell her attack was successful as Chloe leaned into it more, stopping her desperate attempts to get away. She was now on board and Anna was going to make it one hell of a ride. Anna released Chloe's clit and pushed her tongue past Chloe's labia into her cum coated slit. To be fair, Anna was doing everything Chloe had, she was just doing it a lot faster and a lot harder.

Chloe's knees started to shake as they became tired of crouching. She was close, especially with the furious rate Anna was eating her out. It felt like a sandblaster was ripping her pussy raw as Anna worked her tongue in and out, greedily slurping up any cum as she did. Soon, her legs were given a break as Anna flipped her over onto her chest. With her ass in the air and the redhead now kneeling behind her, she felt one of her ass cheeks move aside and two fingers make their way into her vagina.

Anna found Chloe's g-spot and began rubbing as the girl had done with her tongue. In this position, Anna could see the entirety of Chloe's pussy and her tight wrinkly ass, winking every time Anna thrust her fingers inside. One cheeky lick was all the attention she gave it while continuing her attack on Chloe's cunt. The girl's sphincter tasted just as it smelled, salty and bitter.

"Oh!" The tongue on Chloe's rear made her jump, but she decided to let it slide as she continued to enjoy the hard finger fucking Anna was giving her. With each thrust, she was pushed forward but always pushed back with as much force, trying to get Anna's fingers deeper. "Please add more!" A third finger slipped in as Anna reached around and started rubbing Chloe's clit.

Chloe felt stretched open and ready to cum. With one final thrust, she fell back, sitting on Anna's hand and pushing the three fingers deep inside her. "F-F-Fuck!" Chloe screamed, her entire body shaking as it was overcome with the intense feeling of release. Anna continued to rub Chloe's pussy as she came, causing the sensitive skin to become red and swollen, "S-Stop!" she let out in a desperate attempt for Anna to halt her attack.

Anna played with Chloe's clit for a few more seconds and watched her squirm before stopping. Chloe let out a sigh and fell forward, Anna's fingers pulling out of her pussy with a slight *pop*. Anna began licking her fingers clean, sucking the cream off her pointer and middle finger before brining her ring finger in front of Chloe's face, "Want a taste?" She whispered, giving Chloe's ass a quick slap.

Chloe said nothing, just raising her head and wrapping her lips around Anna's digit. She worked her tongue up and down the bony finger, cleaning it of her cum and replacing it with a thick layer of saliva. She sucked it clean one last time and removed her mouth, Anna's finger shined in the dim room. "Come here, you're not clean yet." Chloe moaned, clutching the back of Anna's hand and licking all her cum of the pale girl's face. She found her cream to be milder than her girlfriend's but she enjoyed it none the less.

"Give me some of that!" Anna giggled before planting her lips on Chloe's, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths as they savored the addicting tastes. Her hand fell to her pussy as she began stroking her clit, continuing the rhythm Chloe had used to make her cum minutes earlier.

Chloe took note of Anna's hand, watching her tease her pussy, "Not done yet?" Chloe smirked, still out of breath. Anna shook her head in response, still playing with herself. "Ok, I think it's about time we scissored. Have you ever scissored someone before?"

Anna shook her head and giggled, a child-like grin forming on her face as she anticipated what was to come.

"Ok, I'll teach you that too. Lye on an angle with one leg down and one up. Here..." Chloe positioned herself to be in the opposite orientation and wrapped her legs around Anna's, braiding their limbs together. After shuffling forward a bit, Chloe could feel the warmth radiating off Anna's vagina as it brushed her own extremely sensitive slit. "Ok," she moaned as her clit brushed against Anna's thigh, "Now we just come together and start rubbing. Your clit will rub against mine and we can cum together." While Chloe was still coming down from an orgasm, she was already anticipating the next.

Their motion started off awkward as they struggled to work together, but they soon found their rhythm and began rubbing in time with tone another. Both girls were enjoying the intoxicating feeling, but Chloe was the first to cum, still not entirely over her previous orgasm. She slammed herself against Anna as another wave of pleasure traveled from her clit and through her body. Her bones felt like jelly, but she didn't want to stop before Anna met the same fate. Fortunately, she was not long behind, squirting whatever cum was left inside her as she rubbed her clit against Chloe. Chloe's body became soaked in the fluid as both girls finally dropped to the bed and called it quits.

Not before one last bath though as Anna pulled herself forward and began licking Chloe clean. Her breasts pressed against Chloe's as she licked up and down the sweating girl's body. Not able to get up, Chloe accepted Anna's kiss as the girl deposited some of her cum in Chloe's mouth. They shared the nectar between their lips and tongues, saliva running down their chins as they made out.

Satisfied, Anna dropped her body onto Chloe's, her weight causing her girlfriend to stir slightly before accepting her fate and wrapping her arms around Anna. They were exhausted and out of breath, but secretly they both were tempted to keep going. They might have too if either one could sit up. For now, they just cuddled on Chloe's bed, comforted by the dark room and each other's company.

Chapter 24: First Time

"So, did you enjoy your first?" Chloe giggled.

Truthfully, that was the best sex Anna had ever had in her life. She thought back to her actual first time and laughed, it was nothing like this. At the time, she still thought she was straight, and she had sex with her classmate John when they were both in high school. They were both virgins and neither really knew what they were doing. At that point, Anna hadn't even started watching porn, but she had been masturbating for about year, although not frequently.

It was awkward and weird, and Anna regretted it every day of her life. She was at a school dance with her friends when John approached her. He had a crush on her for a while at that point and Anna knew, but she never really felt the same, possibly because she was gay and just didn't realize it. When he asked her to dance, she was initially going to say no, but she felt bad for him and didn't want to embarrass the poor boy in front of her friends. Instead, she agreed, and they found their way to the dance floor.

Their uncomfortable dancing lasted for about a minute before John admitted that he had a crush on her. She laughed and tried to play it off, but he persisted, and eventually, Anna admitted that she was somewhat curious. That was a mistake as they were soon in John's car making out. It was all consensual, but Anna found she wasn't nearly as invested as John was. One thing led to another and soon John's pants were around his ankles and Anna was hovering over him, already having removed her pants and underwear.

He had a condom in his glovebox which Anna was happy about, she was not planning on having John's kids. Neither of them knew about foreplay and instead went straight to sex, which was a huge mistake. While John was turned on and his member hard, Anna was not at all wet and the lack of her natural lube caused some problems. The condom John had was hypothetically lubricated, but Anna was very tight and John struggled to penetrate her.

Eventually, after a lot of pushing, he slowly slid in and began pumping. Almost immediately, blood started streaking the condom, Anna's hymen breaking as John continued to slowly fuck her. Her insides were sore, and she was not enjoying herself at all, but John seemed happy and she decided to hold out until he was done. That wasn't long as after two minutes he came, filling the condom.