The Village Sluts Ch. 22-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that was a lengthy cleanup using paper towels and wipes also found in John's car. He had an amazing time and wanted to start dating Anna, but the redhead was not interested. A part of her felt bad for leading him on like that, but she was young and thought sex might make her more attracted to him. If anything, she liked him less now.

Anna had always wondered if her first time had been the reason she became a lesbian, but she knew that probably wasn't true. Still, she hadn't had a penis inside her since then, not a real one anyway. She thought about what it would have been like if Chloe went to her high school and took her virginity, but Chloe would have already graduated by then so she wasn't sure how that would work.

"Hello?" Chloe broke Anna out of her daydream.

"Oops, sorry. I was just thinking about when I actually lost my virginity."

"Forget about that, did you like your fake first time?" Chloe asked again.

Anna smiled, "Definitely, it was the best sex I've ever head. Everything about it was great, the roleplay was a little surprising at first, but I enjoyed it all thoroughly. Thank you." She kissed Chloe on the lips, running her hands through the sweaty girl's long, brunette hair as their tongues played.

Chloe narrowed her eyes, "About that, did you intentionally pretend to be a virgin? To prepare me for Jane?"

"Yes and no," Anna snuggled up against Chloe's sweaty body, "I just wanted to prove to you that you are good at helping people. Just make you feel more comfortable I guess."

Chloe laughed, "And I thought I wanted to be a teacher."

"So that was true then? I thought you sounded sincere. Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I don't know," Chloe thought for a second, "I guess you didn't ask and we've been so busy that I didn't really have time to talk to you about it."

Anna sat up, "You know, you could always get a job at one of the schools here or at least apply. It's summer now but you could send in your resume and start in the fall if you got hired."

"I don't know." Chloe yawned, rubbing her eyes as sleep began to set in., "They probably wouldn't want me anyways."

"Come on Chloe, I know you've had some issues in your past, but you need to have more faith in yourself. I mean, you went to school for this, you're qualified. Besides, even if you do apply the worst thing that happens is they don't hire you." Anna frowned, upset that Chloe was still doubting herself.

"But what about my job at the grocery store?"

"You can work there for the rest of the summer and then quit in the fall. I'm sure James would understand."

Chloe hugged Anna, pressing their sweaty body together in a deep embrace, "Oh Anna, how did I end up with such an amazing girlfriend?"

"Because you're sexy and dirty!" Anna giggled, "And, speaking of sexy and dirty, we should probably get some sleep. Jane is coming tomorrow, and I want to be well-rested." She playfully smacked Chloe's ass, breaking from the hug.

"If she shows up," Chloe corrected.

"Well, if she doesn't show up then I guess I'll just have to have more sex with you!" Anna tackled the unsuspecting Chloe back to the sheets and began tickling her. It made Anna happy hearing Chloe laugh; she had always liked her laugh.