The Village Sluts Ch. 25-26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anna I can feel it sticking out!" Chloe angrily whispered, hoping no one was listening in on their conversation.

"Well, I'm not running home to get my car and turning around to pick you up so let's get going. Besides, I'm in the same boat as you." Pulling open her waistband, Anna gave Chloe a little peek at the brown streak that was developing in her panties. Not wanting to tease the girl too much, Anna snapped the band closed before turning and starting to jog towards Chloe's house.

Chloe grumbled to herself before following slowly behind, every step putting more pressure on her stomach. She was full, really full, but a ten-minute jog seemed manageable. Especially because it was almost time to release her load.

The run home was similar to the morning, Anna was ahead of Chloe, making fairly good pace but slightly slower due to her full stomach. Chloe, on the other hand, got cramps almost immediately and transitioned from jogging to speed walking. Her shit continued to try and work its way out with each step, but she kept it in.

Chloe's lungs were burning when she felt her phone vibrate against her leg. Coming to a stop, she removed it from her pocket and looked at the screen, Jane was calling her, and Chloe felt her heart skip. "Hold up Anna!" Chloe yelled ahead, beckoning Anna to come over when she turned around.

Anna jogged back to Chloe who was standing on the side of the road with her phone in hand, "Is it, Jane?" Anna gasped, catching her breath as she came to a stop.

Chloe nodded and picked up the phone, "Hello?"

Anna couldn't hear what Jane was saying and her gestures to put it on speakerphone went unnoticed. Chloe seemed to be agreeing to what was being said but Anna couldn't tell if it was good or bad. She soon got her answer when Chloe said bye and hung up her phone, sliding it back into her pocket. "Well, what did she say?" Anna asked.

"She'll be over in an hour," Chloe responded, a little surprised.

"See, I told you!" Anna playfully punched Chloe's shoulder, "I assume this means she wants to have sex, right? Did she say anything else?"

"Not really, just that she decided she wanted to try this." Chloe kissed Anna's forehead, her lips getting covered in the girl's salty sheen, "I guess you were right, sorry I doubted you. Now let's get going, we have an hour to get ready!" Chloe got a second wind as she took off down the road, running faster than she had all day. The image of Jane's naked, shit covered body fueling her as she ran towards home.

Anna just chuckled, shaking her head as she watched her girlfriend make a break towards home. 'I guess sex was all it took to make her run.' Anna thought, beginning to jog after Chloe. Even with her head start, Chloe was soon passed, her unathletic nature betraying her once again. It didn't matter though, soon they would both be home and waiting for Jane to arrive. Neither girl knew what the rest of the day would hold, but they couldn't wait.

Chapter 26: You've Earned It

Jane looked at her watch, it was time to go over. Taking a deep breath, she pulled her shoes on and tied the laces. As requested, she was wearing old clothes, her gray gardening t-shirt covered her torso and a pair of jean shorts she pulled from the back of her drawer were on the bottom. She was nervous but excited. Even before Chloe asked her to have sex, Jane wanted it. However, now that it was happening, it felt very overwhelming.

She wasn't exactly sure what the rest of the day would hold, but she hoped it would get messy. The old clothes Chloe requested were a good indicator that this was true. Jane wanted to dress in something nice for the two girls, but Chloe said not to wear anything she would be upset throwing out. As a compromise, Jane decided to note wear a bra to give Chloe and Anna a little treat.

Anna was another variable that worried her. Jane couldn't imagine how she would feel about tonight, but it seemed she was at least somewhat on board as they were still going through with this. Still, Jane couldn't let the thought that Chloe was cheating on Anna leave her mind, even if Anna was there.

Jane had begun having other thoughts about Anna too, thoughts that she was less than proud of. Since Chloe caught her, Jane's mind had been in a frenzy filled with lude and dirty images. Anna masturbating, spreading her ass and shitting while she furiously fingered her clit, Chloe and Anna fucking, bathtubs full of shit, that kind of thing. This was what finally pushed Jane over the edge and caused her to agree to today's activities. She now wanted this desperately and was only hopping the sentiment was shared amongst her soon to be sexual partners.

Jane's bowels shifted as she bent over to tie her other shoe, she also hadn't gone to the bathroom since Chloe spoke to her and was quite full. This had become a normal habit for the girl, waiting for days to shit and then releasing it all at once in a triumphant orgasm. Usually, she did this in Chloe's bathroom, until she was caught that is. Now she was looking forward to hopefully sharing it with someone else.

Jane picked her backpack off the ground as she stood up, inside were the materials Chloe recommended she bring; pajamas and a change of clothes. Fortunately, both her parents had gone on a business trip for the weekend to help work on some corporate garden. Jane didn't know the details, but what she did know was that the house was hers for the next three days and she was thankful no excuses were needed to get away. Instead, she locked the door and left the house in silence. Hopefully, no one would break in while she was next door.

Making her way down the stone steps leading to her house, Jane crossed her driveway and climbed onto Chloe's porch. She closed her eyes and sighed, "I'm going to do this." She was about to knock when she noticed the doorbell. Pushing the glowing button, Jane heard a chime inside followed by a slight commotion. Soon a figure was visible on the other side of the frosted glass and the door swung open.

Chloe was still wearing her clothes from her run, black tennis shorts, and a tank top. She smiled, "Hello Jane!" she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Jane, pulling her into a deep embrace. Chloe towered over the 5' girl and covered Jane's body, clutching her closely.

Jane immediately realized that Chloe had made a similar choice to her own as she felt the tall brunette's large breasts press against her body, the lack of a bra causing her hard nipples to poke Jane's chest. She also noticed the ripe smell wafting from Chloe and filling her nose. The deep smell of Chloe's BO sent a shive down Jane's spine as she inhaled. When she was released from the hug, Jane could feel a damp patch on the small of her back, left from Chloe's sweaty arms. 'This was definitely the right call,' she thought, feeling the warmth now radiating between her legs.

"I'm glad you came! Anna and I are really looking forward to spending some quality time with you. Now, come inside." Chloe gently pulled on Jane's wrist, shutting the door when she was free from the frame.

"So Anna was ok with it? Where is she by the way?" Jane tried to look over Chloe's shoulder and into the house, but her view was blocked. Chloe wrapped one arm around her and started walking the two of them towards the living room.

"She'll be here in a minute. Please, sit," Chloe motioned to the couch and both girls sat down, Chloe's arm still around Jane as she did so. "I know you said you wanted this on the phone, but before we continue, I need to make sure. Please do not feel anyone is forcing you to do this Jane, I want you to enjoy tonight and look back on it fondly. If you have any concerns let me know now." The girls turned to face each other, Chloe holding Jane's hands in her own as they spoke.

Jane looked to the floor briefly, thinking about Chloe's offer before once again meeting the girl's rich hazel eyes, "This is what I have always wanted since I first saw you. I pictured your body, fantasized about you, sniffed your panties," Jane's face went red with embarrassment, "I was completely infatuated with you. But then you caught me and... asked me to have sex. At that moment I couldn't think straight. I didn't know what I wanted anymore." Jane could feel Chloe's heart sink with her last statement, "But since I left... I couldn't get you out of my head. Both you and Anna actually. I've spent the previous day completely overwhelmed by the thought of you two... doing things to me. Dirty things. I can't lie, this is all so new to me, sex, shit, being attracted to women... none of this feels normal. And yet, I need it."

"Really? Are you sure?" Chloe asked hopefully, begging that this was true. Begging that she was about to see Jane naked and covered in shit. She probably felt just as nervous as Jane, if not more. But she also desperately needed this.

Jane held the side of Chloe's face, pulling her in and planting their mouths together. Chloe accepted her fate, meeting Jane's soft lips with her own and kissing gently. Jane broke away, "I've been waiting to do that since I met you," Jane moaned. "Yes Chloe, I am sure. I can't just ignore this feeling inside me anymore, I need you to fuck me, to shit on me. Cover me in your filth, do whatever. I don't care anymore!"

"Ok," Chloe whispered, still a little overwhelmed by the kiss, "If that's what you want, I want it too." Chloe stood up from the couch and looked to her closed bedroom door, "Anna, she's ready. We both are," Chloe called out into the silent house.

Jane watched as the door slowly opened and Anna stepped out. Her fiery red hair was down and resting just on her shoulders. Her freckled chest and shapely breasts were below, completely exposed, and bouncing slightly as the girl walked. Jane looked in awe, she felt as all the moisture left her mouth and travel directly to her vagina. Anna's hips swayed slightly as she walked; her bare pussy situated directly between her thick legs. Jane was immediately overwhelmed and glad she was sitting; she likely would have fainted over otherwise.

Anna made her way into the living room and to the couch, Jane was seated at. She reached down and grabbed Jane's wrist, placing a soft kiss on the back of her hand before pulling her upwards. "You made the right call," Anna whispered into Jane's ear before kissing her neck. Anna noticed the salty taste of sweat on her lips, Jane was nervous. "Do you like what you see?" Anna asked, modeling in front of the now standing girl. Jane's only response was a slight head nod as she watched Anna bend over and stick out her rear, posing before standing back up. "Silly girl, we can't have any fun with these on," Anna cooed, running two fingers down Jane's chest and ending at her jean shorts. Her fingers made their way inside the waistband and pulled the shorts down, leaving the burgundy thong exposed, "You too hon," Anna looked to Chloe.

Chloe didn't need any further motivation, quickly pulling off her tennis shorts and tank top, now completely exposed but for her lacy purple panties, the same ones she had caught Jane masturbating with. It was a risk to be sure, but Chloe had correctly assumed Jane had a certain fondness for these underwear. She watched her girlfriend further undress Jane, pulling off her t-shirt and letting her boobs free. "No bra?" Chloe noted, "That's pretty naughty, I think we may have to punish you."

Chloe looked Jane up and down, she was stunning to be sure. Her round ass made up for her smaller chest, not that Chloe had any problem with a flat chest. Puffy pink nipples sat on top of the small mounds, a metal barbell piercing both of them. Chloe had already known about Jane's piercings, seeing them the previous day, but even now she was surprised the girl had them. Still, she hadn't played with pierced nipples before and she was looking forward to it. She grabbed Jane's left hand and Anna grabbed her right, slowly the three girls walked towards the bedroom.

The curtains were closed, and the room was dark, but Anna and Chloe guided Jane to the bed. Laying her down gently, she rested her head on one of the pillows and felt the rough sheets crinkle against her back. Since her scat awakening, Jane had been looking at more daring porn and she recognized what these were immediately. The plastic sheets covered the bed and ensured the three girls could get as messy as they wanted without creating any extra laundry.

"Close your eyes," Chloe spoke softly, kissing Jane before running her fingers down the girl's eyelids, "And keep them closed. I think it's about time we started."

Jane felt a slight wetness on her thigh, followed by her stomach and then her other thigh. Slowly, she felt Anna and Chloe explore her skin, planting soft kisses over her entire body. She moaned as she felt the first kiss on her nipple, someone sucked gently on it before moving to the other and giving it the same treatment. As her mounds were sucked, she felt another mouth between her legs, slowly working its way upward until it reached her panties. More kisses followed, covering the front of her skimpy underwear in moisture.

As Anna kissed, she could feel how wet Jane was through the thin cotton. She looked up at Chloe who had Jane's left nipple in her mouth, licking around the pink areola and playing with the girl's metal stud. Anna couldn't believe this was happening, she loved Chloe and their sex more than anything, but the thoughts of turning Jane into a scat slut like them was incredible. She lowered her mouth back to the burgundy fabric, a mixture of her saliva and Jane's juices had caused the front of the thong to become translucent. Anna studied the girl's flesh through the wet spot, savoring the sight of her puffy pussy and small lips. Another thing caught her eye, "Come look at this babe," she beckoned quietly to Chloe who released Jane's nipple with a satisfying pop before kneeling onto the floor next to Anna.

Chloe stared at Jane's pussy in awe, "Hairless?" she mouthed silently to Anna who nodded. This was quite a surprise to Chloe who expected the thick bush of an inexperienced girl. Instead, Jane looked like a professional, her perfect, put together vagina looked like it belonged in porn.

"Do you like it?" Jane sat up from the bed, curious why the kissing had stopped, "I did it for you, Chloe. I was hairy but... I thought you might like it f I shaved. Do you? Like it I mean."

Chloe stood and made her way back to the side of the bed, "Yes, I do like it. Thank you. But please lie back down and close your eyes, I don't want any more interruptions." Chloe placed her hands under Jane's back and lowered her down onto the bed once again, waiting until she closed her eyes before walking back to Anna.

Chloe decided they had teased Jane long enough and began to pull down the girl's panties. Strings of cum drooped between Jane's slit and the panties as they were removed, eventually, the clear rivulets broke and fell between her thighs. Chloe couldn't resist as she brought the panties to her face, breathing in the strong smell of Jane's arousal. Anna had cleaned the outside of the underwear, but she only hydrated the dried cum inside. The aroma was intense; shit, sweat, and cream all radiating from the fabric, but Chloe was enjoying it.

With her panties gone, Jane felt breath on her exposed vagina. A slight peak showed Anna hovering over her hole and Chloe sucking on her dirty thong. Jane's eyes locked on Chloe as she watched the stunning brunette lick the fabric clean, the same thing she had been caught doing the previous day. Jane felt a sudden wetness on her asshole followed by something starting to work its way in. Her infatuation in Chloe distracted her from Anna who had begun probing at her sphincter. She moaned, feeling Anna's digit slide in and out a few times, the pressure in her bowels only furthered her need to shit. Jane began to push, allowing Anna's finger to slide deeper.

Anna felt a sudden resistance as her finger dug further into Jane's tight hole. Pushing a little harder, she felt the tip ease into the soft mass. Immediately Anna knew that Jane was packed, and she felt her pussy begin to leak. "Oh, you're very full Jane," Anna moaned as she wiggled her finger, breaking up the mass and covering her tip, "When was the last time you went to the bathroom? You know it's not healthy to hold it." Anna pulled her finger out and observed in the low light. There was a thick brown smear from the tip to her second knuckle. There was no response from Jane, so Anna asked again, "When did you go poo last? You can tell me, dear."

It was a few more seconds of silence before Jane spoke, "Sorry, but Chloe said..."

"I don't care what Chloe said," Anna interrupted, "She can be very demanding sometimes, I find it best just to ignore her." This comment caused Chloe to glare at Anna who just giggled.

"I went yesterday, but I haven't gone since." Jane paused, "And I didn't really... empty yesterday either. Chloe walked in before I could finish. So there's probably some stuff from earlier in the week too."

Anna looked up at Jane whose face was getting progressively redder, embarrassed by her admission. She began to pet Jane's left thigh with her clean hand, brushing her finger against the girl's hood for just a second. The sudden pleasure caused Jane to squirm, letting out a soft moan as she did so. Anna smiled, enjoying the power she had, "Come on, open your eyes more. I know that you're peeking, I think you should get a better view."

Jane listened, opening her eyes just in time to watch Anna place her shit covered finger into her mouth. Jane could see Anna's tongue moving inside her cheeks, presumably licking the sticky brown paste from her skin. After a minute of careful work, Anna pulled her finger out, most of the feces now gone and replaced with a thin coat of her saliva. Strands of shit-stained spit dribbled out of her mouth as she smiled, savoring the taste of Jane's forbidden flavors.

Jane had always been pretty good at reading people. When she first saw Chloe, she knew that there was a kinkier side to the girl. From the underwear she wore to walking around the house with no pants on, even speaking to her, Jane a strange vibe. Anna, on the other hand, was not someone Jane had pegged as being so dirty. She was always polite, well kept, and kind whenever Jane spoke to her so seeing her act as her true depraved, kinky self really was quite something.

Anna continued to show her true colors, shoving her finger back into Jane's ass and digging around some more before pulling it out, this time presenting it to Chloe. Bored with the panties, Chloe dropped them to the floor and instead focused on her girlfriend's finger, sucking it clean just as Anna had done previously. It tasted good, not nearly as strong as Anna's or her own. The usual sharp taste of rotting meat seemed to be absent and Chloe found herself thoroughly enjoying the more vegetal taste. A few licks later and she pulled her lips away, Anna's finger clean again.

Aa Anna continued to finger Jane's hole, Chloe stood up and walked to the side of the bed. "Are you ready?" Chloe kissed Jane's lips, pushing her back to the sheets. The two played in each other's mouths, Chloe's shitty saliva filling Jane's mouth with the taste of her own scat.

Jane sucked on Chloe's bottom lip, trying to clean off the shit left behind by her sloppy eating. Anna was still working her hole, adding an additional finger and stretching her out more. It felt incredible, sucking one girl's mouth while another fingered her guts. As Anna worked, however, Jane knew she couldn't hold out much longer. "Chloe... I need to... OHHH!" Jane cried, feeling a third finger enter her ass. Anna wasn't letting up as she pulled back Jane's hood and began rubbing her clit. Jane felt her body begin to spasm as her orgasm inched ever closer. "Chloe, I need to s-s-s," she tried again, moaning into Chloe's mouth as the two continued to kiss, "I need to SHIT!"