The Village Sluts Ch. 25-26

Story Info
Jane joins the girls for scat fun.
12.5k words
4.66
19.9k
26

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

WARNING: Strong scat and pee play! Some vomit also occurs in these chapters!

Author's Note:

The Village Sluts is a story focused around two women who continue to grow their bond and fall in love as they experiment with their shared fetishes. This story, therefore, contains strong scat and pee play. This includes smearing, tasting, eating, soiling, etc. If you do not share these fetishes, please stop reading. If you do continue to read and are put off by these inclusions, that was your own choice, and please do not rate the story poorly because of it.

The following chapters include a threesome featuring the three main characters in which heavy scat play is involved. I have also decided to experiment with some puke play, something I have yet to cover. If you are not personally into vomit as a fetish, please note that its inclusion in this section is minimal and I hope it will not ruin your enjoyment.

I am using these chapters to determine if puke play is something that my readers want included more in the future. To help me make that decision, please let me know either in the comments or by messaging me directly if this is something you want to see. If this does become a feature in more of my stories, I will try to always include a warning before specific chapters to allow readers to skip it as I know not everyone enjoys this fetish. This series is primarily about lesbian scat and watersports, and I don't want to ruin the experience for people who are looking for only that.

As always, any other feedback is always welcome. I enjoy reading your comments and hearing that my stories are something you look forward to. Thank you for all your support and I hope you continue to enjoy my writing!

Chapter 25: What Did She Say?

"Are you sure we have to do this?" Chloe moaned, yawning as she pulled her hair into a loose ponytail.

"You don't have to do anything, I just invited you to come with me on my run."

"Yeah but then I would be here alone." Chloe pouted, lightly stamping her foot, "And you wearing that is just teasing me!" Chloe was referring to the short tennis skirt Anna was wearing, the one she specifically chose to tempt her constantly horny girlfriend.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Anan bent over to tie her shoes, intentionally sticking her ass in the air and letting her raise to expose her white thong underneath. She considered not wearing anything underneath, but between the wind and Chloe, that was a recipe for disaster.

"Oh, I think you do," Chloe mumbled, squeezing Anna's perky ass as she walked into the kitchen. Grabbing two water bottles from her fridge, Chloe tossed one towards her unsuspecting girlfriend who stood up just in time to get hit in the chest, "Shit, sorry!" Chloe watched the bottle bounce and land on the floor.

Anna jumped as she felt the plastic hit her stomach, only processing what happened as she watched the water bottle hit the ground. She narrowed her eyes, "Why do I feel like that was intentional?" She scooped the bottle off the ground, "I assume since you chucked this at me you aren't planning on carrying it?"

"What do you mean?" Chloe walked back to the front door and slipped on one of her running shoes, leaving the laces tied as she worked her foot in.

"I don't usually bring water when I run because I have nowhere to put it."

"But what if you're thirsty?" Chloe asked, distracted with the shoe stuck halfway on her foot.

"You know it would be easier if you untied those," Anna mumbled, Chloe sticking out her tongue as she finally got the shoe on. "I wait until I get home and then I get a drink," Ann responded to the girl's earlier question.

"Yeah, that's not happening," Chloe opened her front closet and pulled out a pink backpack, dropping her bottle and the one she grabbed from Anna inside. She slipped her arms through the straps and positioned the bag on her back, "There! Now I can run, and I don't have to hold the water bottles."

Anna kissed Chloe's lips, "Good luck with that." She opened the door and stepped into the morning air. "Where do you want to go?" Anna asked Chloe, shielding her eyes from the sun that was peaking over the horizon.

Chloe slipped on her other shoe and joined Anna outside, locking the door behind her. "Breakfast," she responded looking towards the town.

"We can't just run into town and get breakfast, that would take like ten minutes tops."

"But I want breakfast!" Chloe protested, once again stomping her feet in a desperate attempt to get her way.

"I'm already regretting this," Anan sighed. "Fine, how about we run that way," she pointed the opposite direction of the town, "and then we loop around and come into town from the other side. It will take longer and you can still get your food."

Chloe sighed but agreed, following Anna down her front steps as they started the run. Five minutes in her legs were already aching and she was struggling to keep up with Anna. Chloe had never been very active as a child, she instead dieted to avoid a lot of weight gain. Her strict food habits had gone out the window after her break up though and she knew better than anyone that a run might do some good.

Still, she wasn't loving how hard it was to follow Anna. She was clearly much more athletic than Chloe, keeping a good pace as she jogged down the street and towards the beach. She also suspected Anna was running slower than usual to protect some of her girlfriend's pride. Fortunately, Chloe was getting a good view of the girl's ass, the fabric of her underwear slightly visible with every step she took.

"You good back there?" Anna asked slowing down as she came to a street corner.

Chloe stopped, happy to take a break as she rested her hand on her knees and bent over, gasping for air. "Yeah. Never been better." She managed to get out between breaths. Pulling her bag off, she reached inside and grabbed her bottle of water. Chloe struggled to get the cap off, her sweaty hand slipping on the plastic, but soon she got a hold and removed the pesky lid. The water felt good it poured into her mouth and down her throat, but the feeling quickly turned troublesome as it reached her stomach.

Chloe was immediately reminded of her full bladder as the liquid entered her bloated body. She felt her knees shake slightly as her need for the bathroom increased. That put a stop to her drinking as she put the lid back on and returned it to her bag. "Want a drink?" she moaned, standing up carefully as to not release her bladder on the street.

"No, I think I'm good." Anna was also slightly out of breath, but she knew what was happening inside Chloe and wasn't prepared to experience it herself, "Feeling a little full?" she smiled.

"Just a little, I'm not going to have an accident or anything." Chloe slipped her bag back on, adjusting the straps in an attempt to make it more comfortable. As much as she tried to sound confident, her bladder was about ready to burst.

"Good, we wouldn't want to lose any before Jane comes over." Anna responded before starting her jog down the street, "Come on, we just have to turn at the end of this road and run for a little longer, and then we will be in town," she called back to Chloe who was still catching her breath.

Slowly Chloe picked up her pace, following Anna down the road. She hadn't noticed before, but this part of town was quite nice. Large oak and maple trees lined the streets and provided some much-needed shade, cooling the girls as they ran. Two-story houses covered in flowers and vines that appeared to be Victorian were just behind the trees, a lot nicer than Chloe's bungalow on her much busier road. She was a little disappointed that she hadn't spent more time looking for a house but given the circumstances, she was just trying to get away from Marksville as fast as possible and bought the first thing she could. Chloe was also pretty sure she couldn't afford any of these houses nor did she need the space, but maybe a more affordable option was available somewhere. Still, she had Anna and that was enough to make her happy.

Anna turned her head to find Chloe looking at all the houses as she ran past. She thought about what it would be like to live in a house like these with Chloe one day, growing old together as they continued to further their relationship and love for one another. That was still far away, but Anna had been considering asking Chloe to move in with her. It was getting hard driving between the two houses to get clothes and other belongings, but Anna was worried it was too soon.

The girls had only been together for a month, but she wanted to spend every day with Chloe. Seeing Chloe so enamored with the houses did give Anna some hope and she decided to bring it up at breakfast. She had been thinking about it for a while and thought now was as good of a time as any. Anan turned her attention back to the road as she continued down it.

After another turn and a few more breaks for Chloe's sake, the girls found themselves finally coming into town. By now it was later in the morning and most people had begun going about their day. It was still too early for the beach crowd, but all the locals and a few people who must be staying on the cottages were about.

Their pace had slowed to nothing more than a walk as the girls arrived a the dinner, Chloe was drenched in sweat and gasping loudly, but Anna was only slightly damp. Chloe was initially intending on going to the café where Anna worked, but that got shut down quickly as Anna didn't want to come in on her day off tired and sweaty. Instead, she recommended this place and Chloe was so hungry she was happy with anything.

They were seated immediately, their skin sticking to the vinyl seats as they slipped into the two-person booth, situated across from one another. The restaurant was empty when they arrived, but more people seemed to be trickling in the door as they waited.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Anna asked Chloe as they waited to order.

"Sure. Most fun I've ever had." Chloe wiped her brow with the back of her hand, "I feel like we should have gone home before breakfast or something. I'm sweaty and I probably stink." Chloe said under her breath.

Anna giggled, "You're the one who wanted breakfast desperately! Besides," she leaned her head over the table and inhaled deeply, "I think you smell really good." This caused Chloe to blush as her hand covered her face.

Chloe noticed their waitress coming over before stopping a few feet from the table and wrinkling her nose, "Well I'm not sure other people share that sentiment," she gestured towards the waitress with her head and Anna snickered seeing the distraught young woman.

"Can I take your order?" the waitress asked, standing a few feet from the table as to avoid the sharp aroma of unwashed bodies. This only made Anna giggle more.

"We'll both have coffee and I'll have pancakes and bacon to eat. How about you dear?" Anna looked at Chloe.

"Uhh I guess I'm having coffee to drink," she pretended to laugh, "And a veggie omelet with fruit on the side." She handed the waitress her menu and watched as the woman nodded and tried to get away as fast as possible. Chloe gently kicked Anna's leg under the table, "Why did you order coffee? I can't drink anymore, or I'll burst!" She muttered, making sure no one heard her.

"Because I need you nice and full for tonight and coffee is a great laxative! Jane is going to get a show."

"That's only if she shows up..."

"You keep saying that Chloe," Anna frowned, "I feel like you don't want to do this anymore and that's fine, just say so."

"No I really want to, that's the problem. It seems like you're looking forward to this and I am too but" Chloe cut herself off as the waitress returned with a pot of coffee. Flipping over the mugs that were on the table, she filled them to the brim and left a dish of sugar and cream cups. With the coast clear Chloe began again, "But I'm still not sure she wants it. I don't want you to get excited and then nothing happens."

"Well has she texted you her answer yet?" Anna dumped a spoonful of sugar and poured a creamer in before taking a big sip. She had always enjoyed coffee, but the hot liquid certainly wasn't cooing her down and she was beginning to feel desperation similar to Chloe's. She was hoping that she could empty her bladder for Jane, but as much as she tried to remain positive, she had shared similar thoughts to Chloe. Anna also hadn't spoken to Jane since she found out that she was Chloe's gardener and it was clear Chloe knew her better. She probably had a better idea of Jane's emotions and her thoughts on this whole situation.

Chloe pulled her phone from her pocket and looked at it, "Not yet, no."

"So, there's still hope," Anna smiled, stroking Chloe's leg under the table.

Chloe sighed, "I guess there is."

With the restaurant so empty, it wasn't long before the waitress returned with their food in hand. Careful to avoid any contact, she extended her arm and slid the plates in front of the two girls, "Need anything else?" she feigned a smile.

Anna waited a moment before responding, watching the woman struggle to hold her breath. Eventually, she broke the silence, "No I think we're good," Anna smiled. With that the waitress turned and left, returning to the kitchen likely to talk about the two girls stinking up the dining room.

Chloe noticed Anna's intentional pause before speaking, "I didn't realize you were such an exhibitionist."

"What do you mean?" Anna took poured the pitcher of syrup over her pancakes and returned it to its place on the side of the table.

"Don't act koi, I know you waited to make the waitress stay and smell us longer." Chloe took a big bite of her omelet, it tasted great, but she knew it was going to go right through her. Her bowels and bladder were equally full of two days of heavy eating and no bathroom. She rubbed her stomach gently before taking another bite, hopeful she could fit all the omelet and fruit bowl before her situation became serious.

Anna smiled and took another bite of food before responding, "What can I say, she's cute." A big sip of coffee washed down her food as she filled her mouth with more of the sweet, syrupy pancake.

"Maybe we should break up so you can marry your waitress," Chloe responded quite loudly attempting to embarrass Anna. It worked as Anna's face soon matched the color of her crimson hair. She leaned down in booth trying to avoid any wandering gazes.

"Shut up!" Anna slapped Chloe's wrist, almost making her drop her forkful of egg. When she decided the coast was clear, Anna sat back up, "If she can't handle us now, I don't know that our bedroom activities would really be up her alley." This response caused both girls to giggle as they imagined the conservative waitress covered in their feces.

"You never know, I didn't like that... stuff either. But I changed my mind pretty quickly. Maybe she just needs to see us in action."

"Would you like some more coffee?" Neither girl realized that the waitress had returned, a coffee pitcher in hand.

The sudden shock and realization that she probably heard what was just said made Chloe's face now turn red as she tried to avoid the woman's gaze. "No," was all Chloe could manage as she looked down at the table. Anna's soft giggle could be heard as Chloe squirmed in her seat; hopeful the waitress would leave soon.

"I'm good too." Anna smiled, watching the waitress walk away, leaving them alone once more, "Doesn't feel so hot, does it?" Anna laughed, kicking Chloe's leg.

"Whatever, sweaty." Chloe continued to enjoy her breakfast, trying desperately not to think about how she was going to feel later.

Anna watched Chloe eat, trying to read the situation. She seemed to be in a good mood, enjoying her food while the two girls joked. Anna decide this was as good of a time as any, "Hey Chloe, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, as long as you aren't planning on inviting the waitress to join us tonight."

"No!" Anna scoffed, "I wanted to ask you if... you wanted to move in together. Maybe." She looked to Chloe's face and tried to gauge her response. It was hard to tell, but Chloe's reaction didn't seem negative, at least not visibly. She just took another sip of her coffee while thinking the question over. Anna felt her skin moistened again as she awaited the inventible answer.

Chloe was put off guard by Anna's question. She had been thinking about inconvenient living apart was, but she decided Anna probably wasn't ready for the transition. It was nice to hear that they were both on the same page. Swallowing her coffee, she responded, "Of course I'll move in with you. I was going to say something this morning when you went home for your running gear, but I thought it might be too soon. Whose house are you going to live in?"

"Huh, I guess I didn't think about that." Anna took a moment to consider her choices before responding, "I don't mean to be rude, but could we move into your house?"

"Yeah, I guess," Chloe smiled, 'But why do you want to stay in my house over yours?"

Anna shrugged, "I don't know, I guess just because it's closer to town. It's also newer than mine and it seems silly for you to move out after you just moved in a couple of weeks ago. Plus, Jane lives next door which is good if she enjoys herself tonight and wants to do more with us." Anna smiled, imagining a future where she could have sex with Chloe and Jane daily.

"Of course you would base your choice off of which sexual partners are closest," Chloe joked.

"There were other things too!"

"Hmm sure. Are you just going to move your stuff in and stop renting your house then? What about your roommate?" Chloe drank her last mouthful of coffee and pulled the napkin off her lap, crumpling it and tossing it onto her empty plate.

"Fuck, I completely forgot about Grace."

"Is that her name?" Chloe knew next to nothing about Anna's roommate, it was a topic that had never come up between the two girls. The only thing Anna had ever said was her roommate was female and out of town for the summer.

Anna nodded, "Yeah, she's been a family friend for as long as I can remember but we have only been living together for a couple of years. I guess it's a good thing she's living with her grandparents this summer, otherwise, we may have never started dating." Anna felt weird thinking about what might have been. If Grace was there, Anna would never have invited Chloe over which would mean no relationship. Grace was always an extremely conservative person, Anna couldn't remember her ever being in a relationship let alone having sex.

"And you just forgot about her?" Chloe asked.

Anna shrugged her shoulders, "It's been a busy few weeks, what can I say?" Anna pushed her plate away from her, only a few pieces of pancake left on it as she rubbed her stomach, "I guess I'll just move the essentials out for now and try and get a hold of her. If she's fine with it we can move some of the bigger stuff out, no need to do it now though."

"Sounds good, you ready to leave?" Anna nodded and Chloe pulled out her wallet, dropping a few bills on the table to pay for lunch and a tip for the waitress, a good one too considering she had to put up with the two stinky girls. Standing up immediately resulted in Chloe's breakfast shifting downwards and putting immense pressure on her bowels. She groaned, clutching her stomach, and shuffling out of the booth.

Anna felt equally full, but she was hiding it better. She waived at the hostess as the two girls walked back outside, relieving the restaurant of the pungent aroma. "You doing ok?" Anna watched Chloe shuffle behind her.

"I have to shit so bad," Chloe moaned, feeling the head of her turd begin to poke out of her strained hole.

"Same," Anna rubbed Chloe's bloated stomach, "But don't worry, we'll run the shorter path this time. Hope you can manage the ten minutes it takes to home."

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers