The Village Sluts Ch. 27-29

Story Info
Scat smoothie and a date with Sue.
9.6k words
4.73
14.3k
13

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

Author's Note:

The Village Sluts is a story focused around two women who continue to grow their bond and fall in love as they experiment with their shared fetishes. This story, therefore, contains strong scat and pee play. This includes smearing, tasting, eating, soiling, etc. If you do not share these fetishes, please stop reading. If you do continue to read and are put off by these inclusions, that was your own choice, and please do not rate the story poorly because of it. All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

A brief FYI for all my readers/followers: Unfortunately, I have recently returned to work and I will, therefore, have less time to write. This is just a hobby for me, and I can't spend as much time working on this and other stories as I maybe want to. In the future, releases may take longer as I would much prefer to spend the same amount of time working to produce a quality story rather than rushing a release. I hope you understand and are willing to wait for my work. Don't fear though, I'm still working on this story and have more plans for the future!

All comments are read and appreciated so if you have any ideas please let me know! I hope you continue to read and enjoy this series.

NO PUKE IN THE FOLLOWING 3 CHAPTERS!

Chapter 27: Breakfast

Chloe woke to find Jane's warm body sandwiched between Anna's and her own. She could feel the soft fabric of Jane's pajamas pressed against her chest and brush her legs as she slept soundly. It was nice and almost normal, other than the fact that two lesbians in a deeply emotional relationship bound by their love of scat were sharing a bed with their 19-year-old neighbor with whom they shared an afternoon of shit eating sex. Thinking back to the previous day, Chloe smiled.

Even after the sex had finished, Chloe found herself thoroughly enjoying the time she shared with Anna and Jane. The night had begun with cleaning up after their fecal fun and ended with dinner and a movie. It might have been a little strange, switching from such depraving acts to a regular evening, but Chloe liked the normalcy. Eating food, laughing, hugging, normal.

Chloe lifted the comforter slightly and slipped out from under the sheets, watching Jane squeeze closer to Anna before she gently laid them back on the girls. Tiptoeing out of the room, Chloe made her way to the kitchen. She was going to make breakfast for the three of them when a delicious idea crossed her mind. Opening the freezer, Chloe grabbed the bag she was looking for, pulling it out and setting it on the counter.

The sound of a blender caused Anna to lurch awake. Rubbing her eyes, she sat on the edge of the bed when arms wrapped around her waist. Anna felt Jane's breath on her neck as she squeezed her, brushing her tangled red hair aside and kissing her neck softly. "Someone's a little handsy early in the morning," Anna moaned, leaning into the kisses.

Jane removed her hands, rubbing her eyes and looking at the clock, "Early in the morning? It's almost 10:00 am, I think you need to learn how time works."

"Handsy and sassy," Anna stood up from the bed and turned around. Jane looked cute in her matching light pink pajamas, perched on the blue comforter with a big smile on her face. Her brown hair was less messy than Annas, staying mostly straight as it tumbled just above her shoulders. Small bags were visible underneath Jane's eyes, the previous day's events clearly left her tuckered out, even after heir lengthy rest.

"And hungry!" Jane giggled, climbing off the bed. Yawning, she arched her back and stretched her arms over her head, "Speaking of, where's Chloe?"

"Well since we're both in here and she's not, I would assume she's the one using the blender," Anna remarked, leaving the bedroom and making her way towards the ruckus coming from the kitchen.

"Now who's being sassy?" Jane called back, following Anna out of the room.

"Morning babe!" Anna shouted, trying to be heard over the roaring sound of a blender, "I guess you decided we had slept enough!"

Chloe stopped the blender, turning to watch Anna enter the kitchen quickly followed by Jane. Her girlfriend was hunched over and looked very tired while the younger Jane seemed to be wide awake, skipping around the corner and into the now quiet room. Chloe jumped as she felt Anna's cold hands wrap around her torso, her crop top causing Anna's icy flesh to directly touch her own. Her lips soon found Anna's as the two girls kissed, trading their saliva and playing with each other's tongues. "Jesus your hands are cold," Chloe managed between kisses, "Sorry for waking you up, by the way, I wanted to surprise you with breakfast."

Anna gave Chloe's ass a slight squeeze before she broke away, "Tip for next time; don't use a blender if you want to surprise two sleeping people with food." Anna looked to the source of her disturbance. The black blender sat beside the fridge, plugged into the wall, and the glass jug full of a murky brown paste, "Speaking of breakfast, what exactly did you make?"

"Umm..." Chloe followed Anna's gaze, staring at her breakfast drink, "breakfast... shakes."

"Isn't it a little early to be drinking milkshakes?" Jane asked, walking to where the girls were standing just in front of the blender.

"Oh so now it's early!" Anna teased, watching Jane stick out her tongue in protest.

"It's not early! Just too early for milkshakes!"

Anna was about to respond when Chloe interrupted, "Stop fighting you two, who cares if it's early or not. But Jane is right," Chloe added, sparking a smile on Jane's face, "Besides, they aren't milkshakes. They're... protein shakes? Yeah, defiantly protein shakes!"

Anna lifted the lid of the blender and was immediately met with a pungent aroma, "I think your protein has gone bad!" Anna plugged her nose and put the lid back onto the blender to prevent the smell from spreading further when she noticed the bag on the counter. She picked it up, studying the brown streaks that were covering the now-empty plastic. Suddenly she realized why the bag looked familiar, "Wait this is from..."

"Yep!" Chloe smiled.

"That means..." Anna looked to the blender, again removing the lid and inspecting the brown fluid closer. The surface was covered in small bubbles created by the spinning blades and yellow streaks ran through the sludge. A deep inhale sent the smell of shit deep into Anna's lungs, "This is our shit, the left-over stuff! You blended it?" Anna knew what was to come and she felt her slit moisten.

"Yeah, I had to add some liquid though otherwise, it wouldn't blend. Fortunately, I had a little pee in the tank," Chloe winked.

"You dirty girl," Anna cooed, kissing Chloe once more.

"Am I missing something?" Truth be told, Jane had always felt a little left out whenever Anna and Chloe were together. Seeing them so close made her upset. She understood their relationship and that she had no part in it, but she did love both of them so much, especially after yesterday. Knowing that she could never fully be with either of them crushed her spirit slightly.

"Oh, yeah. I guess you weren't here for that," Chloe turned to look at Jane, "The other night we had some fun with our scat, but we finished and there was still some leftover."

Anna cut in, "So we froze it, and apparently, now Chloe has turned it into a delicious breakfast for us which I for one can't wait to try!" Opening the cupboard above the sink, Anna grabbed three glasses and set them on the counter.

Chloe pulled the blender from its base, tipping it until the brown sludge filled the first two glasses. While she let it blend for a lengthy period, some frozen chunks were still visible in the shake. The curds of icy scat plopped out into the glasses, thinking of the shit ice cubes sent an extra little shiver down Chloe's spine. With the first two glasses full, she turned to Jane, "Do you want me to pour you some? I know you are still struggling with the whole eating part of this so feel free to opt-out."

Jane thought about Chloe's question. She wanted to eat shit, even before joining Anna and Chloe. Now more than ever she wanted to impress the two girls and down the vile fluid, but she also wasn't interested in puking again. Weighing the pros and cons, Jan made her decision, "I want to try some, but I'm worried I might throw up again." Jane frowned.

"How about this," Chloe tipped the blender, filling the final glass only a quarter full, "You can have a little taste and then we can go from there. Just drink it over the sink and that way if you throw up it will go into the sink and we can wash it away."

Jane watched as her protein shake, as Chloe called it, slid from the lip of the blender and into her cup. It dripped down the rounded sides, leaving brownish-yellow streaks on the once clear glass. A single chunk managed to slip it, Jane watching it fall just before Chloe returned the blender to an upright position and placed it back on its base. It broke the surface with a subtle plop, sending a few drops of the shake flying before it sunk beneath the surface and settled on the bottom of the glass. "Ok," she took a deep breath and grabbed her glass from the counter, the other two girls doing the same.

"Cheers!" Anna clinked her glass against Chloe's and then Jane's before bringing it to her lips. The smell of old shit permeated from the cup, rising into her nostrils. Anna was reminded of the bathroom of the beach, the aroma of Chloe's, and her own stale feces quite similar to the potent air that filled that little room. Fortunately, it seemed freezing the waste helped to reduce its stink. She tipped the glass, watching the viscous liquid inch closer to her mouth before it passed inside. The sludge was cold and strong, Anna couldn't make out any taste of piss that Chloe said she added. Instead, the earthy, acrid taste of their combined scat overwhelmed her senses. She swallowed, shivering slightly as she felt the shake slide down her throat. Chloe seemed to be enjoying her meal, greedily dumping the entire glass into her mouth after her first taste. She seemed insatiable, quickly gulping it all down.

Jane, on the other hand, was struggling to enjoy her cool beverage. The first whiff caused her to violently gag, throwing her head over the sink as Chloe suggested. Fortunately, nothing came up and she took a second smell, much to the same reaction as the first. Finally, she managed to lift the glass to her lips without her stomach-turning. She let the slurry slide into her mouth and immediately spat it into the sink, coughing violently. As much as Jane wanted this, it seemed her body still rejected the taste. Dirtied saliva ran down her chin as she continued spitting into the sink, trying to remove the taste from her mouth.

"Jane you don't have to..." Chloe tried to stop Jane, but the girl wiped her face and brought the cup back to her mouth, taking another sip.

The second taste was better than the first, her mouth now somewhat adjusted to the flavor. Jane tried to swallow but her throat closed as she used her tongue to push the sludge to the back of her throat. Pinching her nose, Jane was finally able to get the mouthful down. She still coughed and gagged when she released her nose, sending more spit onto the puddle of shit smoothie that was in the sink, but she kept it down. Wiping her face with the back of her hand, Jane placed her glass back on the counter. While it wasn't the clean feat she had hoped for, she still felt happy with the little win.

Anna clapped and cheered while Chloe gave Jane a side hug, squeezing the girl tightly against her own body. "Congrats Jane, you finally swallowed shit!" Chloe beamed, happy to see the girl succeed.

"Sort of," Jane replied, "I only got one mouthful down and I still almost puked. Heck, I didn't have that much, to begin with, and most of it is in the sink."

"Yeah but that's ok," Anna piped in, placing her glass on the counter beside Jane's, "You still managed to swallow some like you wanted! Besides, you may have only drunk a mouthful now, but you'll only get better in the future. I'm sure one day you'll be eating logs just like me and Chloe. You should be very proud."

Jane smiled, her teeth full of chunks of shit and stained brown, "Thanks guys, it means a lot."

"No problem," Chloe sighed, tasting the last of the shake in her mouth, "Now let's get you cleaned up dirty girl, you're wearing your breakfast all over your face!" Chloe bent over and began kissing Jane. Running her tongue over the girl's teeth, Chloe wiped off the fecal residue, bringing it into her own mouth and swallowing her filthy saliva. Her focus shifted the girl's scat covered face ass he began kissing around Jane's lips, sucking up any drips of the sludge.

Jane felt a hand slip up her pajama top and quickly find her breast, Chloe's fingers expertly playing with her sensitive nipple. A tug on her piercing caused Jane to moan into Chloe's agape mouth. She worked her hand around Chloe's waist, running it over the small of her bag before taking a handful of the brunette's shapely ass. Squeezing gently, Jane felt the heft of Chloe's cheek in her palm and the warmth it was radiating.

"OH GOD!" Anna shouted, breaking the quiet, intimate moment both Chloe and Jane were sharing.

The two girls turned to find Anna with her hand deep in her pajama bottoms. A wet patched had formed on the crotch of her shorts, turning the light grey fabric a dark shade. Chloe noticed the stream of fluid running down her thigh and pooling onto the ground, "Did you just cum?"

Anna nodded, still coming down from her high, "Yeah, sorry! I just really enjoyed my two favorite girls making out like that!" She smiled, bringing her hand to her mouth before licking off the cream that coated her fingers.

Chloe shook her head, "What am I going to do with you?"

"That's your problem to solve," Anna kissed Chloe's forehead before making her way back towards the bedroom, "I'm going to get changed for my run, either of you care to join me?"

"Sorry Anna, but I'm not really the running type," Jane replied.

"Same goes for me. Besides, I really need a shower, I'm smelling a little ripe after all the cuddling that was going on last night," Chloe turned on the kitchen tap, rinsing out the shit Jane coughed up and filling the blender with water to start its lengthy soak, "Maybe next time we should ditch the comforter."

Anna threw up her arms as she walked away, "It's your house, do what you want." She entered the bedroom out of sight and began changing into her running clothes, leaving Jane and Chloe alone in the kitchen.

With the cups and blender full, Chloe turned off the water, "Want to join me for a shower?" she looked to Jane who seemed to be zoned out, staring at the dirty water in the sink. "Jane?" she asked again, snapping the girl from her stupor, "Are you ok?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine," Jane smiled, "I think I'm going to skip the shower if that's alright with you."

"Are you sure? I'll be naked you know," Chloe grinned, playfully elbowing Jane.

"Yeah I'm sure," Jane responded, focusing her gaze back to the sink.

Chloe shrugged, "Suit yourself. Feel free to stay here or go home if you want, it's totally up to you. Just don't do anything too crazy while I'm in the shower, I wouldn't want to miss out on that," Chloe joked, waiting for a response from Jane which never came. Her smiled faded as she watched Jane stand motionless, her mind clearly elsewhere. 'Something's wrong,' Chloe thought to herself as she entered her bedroom, finding Anna in the process of pulling on an athletic shirt.

"Hey babe, I'm heading out now. Be back in an hour or so." Anna hugged Chloe, playfully slapping her ass in the process.

'At least Anna was still her playful, naughty self,' Chloe smiled, stepping apart from her girlfriend, "I think something might be up with Jane, did she say anything to you when I wasn't around?"

"No, is she ok?"

"Yeah, I think so. She just seems a little out of it. Like she's thinking about other stuff, you know? I'm not sure if I should talk to her about it or just leave it be," Chloe furrowed her brow, trying to think of the best move to make.

Anna pushed Chloe's hair out of her face, staring deep into the girl's chocolate brown eyes, "Chloe, I trust you will make the right decision. I keep telling you, you are good at this kind of thing, just go with your gut." She kissed Chloe, holding the back of her head and pressing their lips together.

Chloe smiled, Anna's touch was warm and her lips soft. She knew that Anna would always be there for her and that made Chloe relax slightly. She had truly found the perfect woman and every day she realized that a little more. "I love you so, so much," Chloe whispered.

"I know," Anna grinned, "I love you too." She gave Chloe another quick peck on the lips, "Now let me go run! Otherwise, I'm going to get fat and ugly, and then you won't love me!"

"I don't know about that," Chloe giggled, hugging Anna, "I think I'll always love you no matter what."

"We'll see about that," Anan grunted letting a wet fart rip out into her yoga pants. It truly stunk, likely the result of eating two big servings of shit the previous day, "Now get off of me!"

Chloe smelled her girlfriend's natural perfume, "That's only making me love you more!" she called out as Anna left.

Chapter 28: How's That for a Shower

Stepping out of the shower, Chloe put her hair up in a towel and threw on her robe. She walked into the living room to find Jane still sitting on her couch, scrolling through her phone. "Hey Jane, still here?" Chloe asked.

Jane looked up from her phone, surprised to see Chloe, "Oh, yeah... I guess I just lost track of time. Sorry, I'll go home now." Jane turned off her phone, putting it in her pocket and standing from the couch, "Thanks for inviting me over, I had fun." She smiled, grabbing her bag from the ground and making her way towards the door.

"You don't have to leave you know, you're more than welcome to stay," Chloe watched Jane struggle to put on her shoes.

"No, it's fine. I should probably make sure no one broke in while I was gone," Jane joked.

It seemed Chloe's suspicions were true; Jane was acting weird and seemed to be struggling with something. If it was the sex, breakfast, or something else entirely, Chloe wasn't sure. Jane had seemed normal when she first woke up, happy even. Chloe wasn't sure what could have caused the sudden shift in emotion. Still, she remembered what Anna had said, and right now her gut was screaming that something was up and that she should try her best to help. Watching Jane open the door, Chloe finally spoke, "Wait Jane. Before you go, can I just talk to you for a second?"

Jane thought for a second, deciding there was no reason not to stay, and closing the door. She made her way back to the living room where Chloe was standing, "Yeah, what's up?" she asked, trying her best to sound like her normal, playful self.

"I just wanted to make sure you're ok. I know I asked you earlier and you said you were fine, but I guess... you just seemed a little off."

Jane sighed, "So you noticed, huh?" She returned to her place on the couch, resting her head in her hands.

Chloe joined her, trying to keep her rob closed while sitting in the armchair beside the couch, "Yeah, I did. You know you can talk to me if you're having problems, right? If it's personal and you don't want to tell me, that's fine. I just want to make sure that nothing is wrong, especially if it involves me or Anna."

"No, it doesn't involve you two... well," Jane paused, "Maybe it does. Kind of. It's hard to explain, but you did nothing wrong."

Chloe reached forward, resting her hand on Jane's thigh. She was happy to hear that Jane's mood was not directly caused by anything they had done together but seeing the girl so troubled was not ideal. It seemed Chloe had once again found herself in the position of trying to comfort someone. Perhaps a guidance counselor was a more fitting job than she had realized at the time. "Just explain best you can," Chloe feigned a smile, rubbing her thumb against Jane's exposed knee.

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers