The Village Sluts Ch. 27-29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was conflicted, she obviously wanted to tell Chloe the truth, she had no reason not to. Still, she found it difficult verbalizing what exactly was the issue. "Honestly, I don't really know why I'm... off. I guess," she let out a long breath, "I saw you and Anna kissing this morning and... you love each other so much. I don't want to change that or... or... I'm not jealous. And I know you're together and... and I don't want to stop that... I feel like..."

Chloe softly shushed Jane, "It's ok Jane, you're starting to ramble. Just start from the beginning slowly."

Jane covered her face with her hands, "I think what you two have is amazing and I want that. For myself. But I don't know if that's ever going to happen."

"Jane, you're amazing. You're beautiful and funny and nice, you're going to find someone. If not today than tomorrow. I know it feels hard right now, but one day you'll find someone, and you will be in love for the rest of your life."

"It's not only that but you and Anna both share the same... fantasies, I guess. I love this whole side of life so much but what happens if I find the one and..." Jane trailed off.

"And they don't like scat?" Chloe finished the girl's sentence, watching her nod in response. Chloe sighed, trying to come up with a reassuring response, "Honestly, that's very possible. You may just have to accept that though, let them know your feelings and keep experimenting in private if they don't like it. Or maybe show them what you and enjoy so that they can understand you better."

Jane frowned, "So if I find the love of my life and they don't like scat, I'm just supposed to pretend like I don't when I'm around them? I don't know." She looked to Chloe, "I think what I like about you and Anna so much is that... your love of dirty things has made you so close. If I keep my feelings buried down, I feel like I would just be lying to myself."

"Well if you find someone you love and they don't share the same fetishes, maybe they aren't the one. It's simple as that." Chloe smiled, "I'm not going to lie to you Jane, the things we like are pretty uncommon and generally frowned upon. You may put in a lot of work and get nothing out of it, but just know Anna and I will always help you with anything you need."

Jane stood from the couch and hugged Chloe, "Thanks."

"No problem," Chloe kissed her forehead, 'So do you want to stay now?"

"Sorry Chloe, but I really do have to go home. I did thoroughly enjoy yesterday; I hope we can do it again soon."

"Of course," Chloe stood up, "Come on." She put her arm on Jane's back walking her to the front door and swinging it open, "If you ever feel lonely, you know where I live. And if you can't come over, you can look it in the windows and watch whatever Anna and I are getting up to. But you already know that." Chloe gave Jane's ass a light spank as she walked out the front door, causing the girl to blush as she entered the morning sun, "Missing you already."

Jane smiled, turning to wave before she walked down the steps and back to her own house next door. She was still feeling a little lonely, but Chloe once again gave her some hope. Besides, even if she didn't find a girlfriend, she would always have those two to play with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna returned shortly after Jane had left, coming in to find Chloe sitting in the living room watching TV, now dressed in a pair of yoga pants and a white t-shirt. "I'm back babe," Anna smiled, kicking off her shoes, "Did you talk to Jane?"

Chloe turned off the TV, getting up to hug Anna, "Yeah I did. She's just a little lonely is all, nothing to worry about." She wrapped her arms around the dripping redhead, her girlfriends sweat quickly dampening her shirt. "You stink!" she grinned, stepping away and admiring her newly acquired sheen.

"Yeah, well I was running. Sweating tends to happen. I'm going to hop in the shower and then we can do something if you want."

Anna started walking towards the bathroom when Chloe stopped her, "Wait, where are you going?"

"To the bathroom?" she replied, confused.

Chloe grabbed her arm, pulling their bodies together as she ran her tongue along Anna's neck. Immediately she tasted the girl's rich, salty flavor. "You taste really fucking good," Chloe moaned, taking another lick.

"Chloe stop, I'm dirty!" Anna giggled, pretending to be grossed out and not extremely turned on. Her façade was quickly revealed as her increasing level of horniness took over and she pulled off her top and slipped out of her sports bra. Immediately she felt the moisture begin to drip from underneath her breasts and down to her naval. Anna grabbed the back of Chloe's head and directed her towards the drips of sweat on her chest, "Here babe," she whimpered, "Lick me here."

Chloe obliged, following the trails left by the beads of moisture, drinking up the streams one by one until she got to Anna's breasts. It appeared that this is where most of the sweat had pooled, once trapped by the stretchy cloth. Underneath her mounds of flesh was where Chloe first began her efforts, running her tongue along the skin hidden by Anna's tits. She sucked each area softly, pulling pale skin into her mouth and cleaning it of its salty coating. With each taste, Chloe left a small hickey, the red marks detailing where her mouth had gone. When complete, Chloe switched tactics, focusing her attention on Anna's armpits.

She lifted her girlfriend's right arm, planting her face into the cleanly shaven flesh below. It appeared that this was another problem area, as Chloe had hoped, sweat coating the surface of her skin and pooling in the small indentation. Chloe sniffed deeply, it appeared Anna hadn't worn any deodorant. Whether an intentional decision or a simple mistake, she didn't care. The usual strong, chemical taste of antiperspirant wasn't there, instead, Chloe found her mouth filled with more of her girlfriend's natural flavor.

A giggle escaped Anna's lips ass he felt Chloe's tongue work her armpit. She squirmed, the sensitive area being irritated, "Chloe stop," she began to laugh more, 'I'm ticklish!" Her attempts to close her arm failed as Chloe continued to forcefully hold it above her head, overpowering the younger girl. Anna tried twisting her torso away, but this too went nowhere as she was held firmly in place, "Stop Chloe, you're going to make me pee!"

Anna mentioning that she needed to pee was a mistake for sure as Chloe only increased her efforts, flicking her tongue violently back and forth on her girlfriend's exposed flesh. The laughing soon turned to struggled gasps as Chloe watched the redhead's toes curl, trying desperately to hold on.

It was in vain, however, as Anna felt the first few drops begin to trickle out. "Chloe I'm going! I warned you," she gasped as a spurt of urine shot out and into her panties, getting caught by the fabric and running down her legs. The stream began leaking out the bottom of her pants and pooling around her feet, creating a small puddle on the vinyl flooring. It wasn't long before she felt Chloe's lips firmly grip to the crotch of her pants, ready to catch everything to come. Anna took this as an invitation and released her bladder fully.

While most of the pee was initially stopped by the clothing blocking Chloe's mouth, it soon became soaked and allowed more of the hot nectar to flow through. She sucked on the black yoga pants, trying to absorb as much liquid as she could from them. The acidic taste of urine mixed with Anna's unwashed pussy filled her mouth, the sweet and salty flavors competing for superiority. Her tongue danced along the moistened fabric, causing Anna to moan as Chloe felt her clit stiffen beneath her pants.

Sick of the barrier, Chloe pulled off the tight pants, struggling to get them down around the redhead's thick thighs but eventually managing. Soft white briefs came into view as Anna continued to pee, the fabric further dampening and becoming transparent, her bald pussy now on perfect display behind the yellow tinted cloth. Chloe's clamped her mouth back onto Anna, catching the last spurts of urine as her bladder finally emptied.

This didn't stop Chloe, however, as she pushed the stained panties aside and began eating Anna out directly. Her tongue pushed past the pale lips and Chloe instantly found her the strong taste of unwashed pussy mix. With her tongue still buried deep inside, she sucked deeply, bringing Anna's labia into her mouth for some attention. She nibbled the soft flesh, cleaning it of the pee, sweat, and cream that coated it. A hand was felt on the back of Chloe's head as Anna stuck out her pelvis, pushing Chloe dipper into her minge.

Anna gasped, her body involuntarily shooting out another burst of her hot nectar directly into Chloe's mouth. The tongue inside her felt like it was in her stomach, only digging deeper with each passing second. Her eyes rolled back as she felt suction on her clit, it seemed her labia had been released and the attention was now on her erect nub. "Fuck Chloe, are you my dirty piss slut? Do you like drinking my piss, you whore?" Anna moaned, feeling her legs shake as her peak grew closer.

Chloe spoke directly into the girl's dripping cunt, not wanting to take her mouth away from the delectable hole, "Yes I am. I love drinking all your juices! I'm a little piss bitch!" It seemed every day she spent with Anna, Chloe became more depraved. Dirty talk was something she had never done before meeting the stunning redhead, but it seemed only fitting as she continued licking up the girl's piss. Chloe remembered what she had told Jane about watching. If the girl was looking through the windows, she would be getting quite the show.

'That's right," Anna stroked the back of Chloe's head, running her hand through the tangled brown hair that was quickly becoming moist with sweat. Her legs spasmed as she finally reached orgasm, firmly grabbing Chloe's head with both hands and thrusting deep into her mouth. A stream of her cum sprayed out, filling the brunette's mouth as Anna shook, struggling to stay on her feet. "Holy fuck!" Anna moaned, her back arching as she came. Her second orgasm in two hours sent her head spinning. Her girlfriend's hand on her back kept Anna from falling as Chloe stood up and brought their mouths together. It took a few seconds for Anna's mind to process the stream of her own squirt that Chloe was pushing into her mouth via their kiss. Anna swallowed the sweet fluid, opening her eyes to see a smiling Chloe, cum dripping from the corners of her mouth.

"How's that for a shower?" Chloe laughed, using the back of her hand to wipe clean her mouth.

Anna couldn't respond, instead using the back of the couch to lower herself onto the ground attempting to remove the weight from her legs. Her panties soaked the up urine quickly as she sat in the pool that covered the floor. It had since cooled and felt good against her hot skin as she laid out fully. She could hear the muffled sound of Chloe speaking, but she didn't register anything. Her hair became wet as she closed her eyes and relaxed in her own filth.

It was clear that Anna was checked out as Chloe leaned on against the back of her couch, softly rubbing her bare foot against the girl's navel. She watched Anna's chest slowly rise and fall, giving the girl time to catch her breath before finally stepping in. Leaning over, Chloe grabbed Anna's arm, pulling her up slowly. "Come on, you can't stay like this all day," Chloe whispered, bringing Anna to her feet, "I think you need and actual shower now."

"I wish I could stay like that forever," Anna groaned, struggling to stand on the slick floor.

"I'm sure you would," Chloe replied. She put Anna's arm over her shoulder and helped the cum-drunk girl to the bathroom, leaving a trail of urine as they walked. Leaning against the bathroom vanity, Chloe watched Anna pull down her urine-soaked panties and step into the shower.

Anna closed the shower curtain and turned on the water. Standing under the showerhead and feeling the warmth on her skin, she began scrubbing the smell of urine off with a bar of soap. The feeling of being clean was almost as good as being dirty in the first place. Almost. Her legs still felt a little shaky as she spread them to expose her vagina, "So what do you want to do today?" she shouted over the sound of the shower.

"I don't know, I thought you might have a plan," Chloe replied.

Anna tried to come up with something. She still had to show Chloe the bathroom at the beach, but she had already gone for a run today and cum twice. If they were going there together, she wanted it to be enjoyable and the thought of the whole thing only made her more exhausted than she already was. 'A different day,' Anna thought to herself, squeezing shampoo into her hand. She peaked her head around the curtain, "Are you off Thursday?"

Chloe looked at her phone, scrolling through her pictures until she found the one she had taken of her schedule, "Uhhhh no. I'm off Friday though."

Frowning, Anna spoke, "No I'm working Friday," she tried to remember her schedule for the coming week, "I think I'm off Sunday again."

"It looks like I am too," Chloe looked up, "Do we really have to wait a whole week before we're off together?"

"Looks like it," Anna put her head back into the shower, "I already have something we can do then. I've been saving this surprise for a while."

"Ok, first of all," Chloe sneered, "you can't just say you have a surprise that you've, and I quote, 'been saving for a while' and then make me wait a week. Second, we were looking for something to do today, not a week from now."

"You could come up with something too you know." Anna turned off the shower, grabbing her towel from the hook beside it.

Chloe was about to respond when her phone vibrated. She got a text from an unknown number that seemed familiar but she couldn't quite place. Reading the message immediately sparked her memory as she spoke, "Well I guess that's one thing we could."

"What?" Anna stepped out of the shower, quickly drying her hair with the towel before wrapping it around her body. Careful not to slip, she walked over to where Chloe was standing, holing up her phone. A single message was visible. "Hey Chloe, It's Sue. I was just wondering if you wanted to grab lunch today," Anna read the text aloud, "Sue, that's the one from the grocery store bathroom, right?"

Chloe nodded, turning her phone back around, "Yeah I forgot that I gave her my number."

"Are you going to respond?"

"I mean, yeah. It would be rude not to. Do you want to have lunch with her or not? It's up to you," Chloe spoke, creating a new contact for the number and adding Sue to her phone.

Anna considered this for a moment, "I'm fine with it, we have nothing better to do anyway, but I'm not sure I was really invited."

"I'm sure it's fine, here," Chloe read what she was typing out loud, "Hey Sue, lunch sounds good! I was wondering if I could bring my girlfriend though, today is the only day this week we both have off," she finished typing. "How does that sound?" she asked Anna before pressing send.

"Good I guess."

Satisfied, Chloe sent the message and received a response almost immediately. "She said that she wanted to take about some private stuff and was worried that you might be uncomfortable hearing it, but if you're ok with it and promise not to tell anyone, you can come."

Anna looked at the phone, re-reading the message, "Do you think she means the bathroom incident?"

"I don't know what else she could mean. Should I say that you're coming then?"

Anna finished drying off her body, hanging the towel back up, and walking out of the bathroom naked, "I guess so." She went into the bedroom and began digging through the bag of her clothes she had left at Chloe's. "I really can't wait until we move all my shit here, I'm sick of dealing with this."

"We could have done that today, I guess. Maybe after we have lunch with Sue we can go back to your house and bring some of the essentials over," Chloe walked into the bedroom, admiring Anna's perky ass as she bent over, rummaging through her clothes.

Anna pulled out a pair of light blue jeans and a black low-cut t-shirt. Smelling a pair of cotton briefs from the floor and deciding they were clean enough, Anna slipped them on before the jeans. Her top was next as she slid it over her bare chest, opting against a bra. This was something Chloe immediately noticed.

"Damn you're really giving Sue a show," Chloe grinned, staring at Anna's cleavage, "If I didn't know any better I would say you were trying to pick her up."

"Right," Anna stood, feigning a smile, "Did you respond to her?"

Chloe felt her phone vibrate, looking at it as she spoke, "Yeah, I said you were coming aaaand..." Chloe read the message she just received, "She wants to meet in an hour at... Maurizio's? Do you know where and what that is?"

Anna nodded, "Yeah, it's like an Italian bistro thing downtown. It's alright but the prices are a little high. The tourists don't know any better though."

"I don't have to change, right?" Chloe looked down at her less than casual outfit.

"No, most people go there in shorts or even swimsuits. I guess when you are a village with a beach full of idiot tourists all rules go out the window. What do you want to do for the next half hour then?"

Chloe beamed, "Well I was watching TV, but I think we can come up with something better than that." She leaned forward, slipping one hand into her pants while the other pulled down on Anna's collar, releasing two pink nipples. Chloe moaned, rubbing her clit slowly while Anna watched.

"Why is sex or masturbation your solution to everything?" Anna joked, accepting her fate as Chloe's sexual fuel.

"Hey, that's hardly f-f-fair," Chloe gasped between breaths, "You a-a-already came twice this m-morning."

Anna sighed; this was a fact she couldn't deny. She leaned forward kissing Chloe and adding her hand down the front of her girlfriend's pants. She fumbled around blindly, eventually finding what she was looking for and slipping her fingers in. The intrusion caused Chloe to jump, accidentally biting Anna's lip but neither girl seemed to mind as they continued working.

Her orgasm came hard and fast, leaving Chloe braindead as she felt Anna's fingers enter her mouth. Chloe licked them clean, sucking off her delectable juice as Anna withdrew them. Chloe's chest felt heavy as she panted, trying to regain her breath. "Well, that killed five minutes, the rest is on you!" Chloe jumped back onto the bed, her head initially bouncing before settling into the cool comforter.

Anna crawled alongside Chloe, spooning her girlfriend. The girl's long hair was a bit cumbersome in this position, as Anna noted getting a face full of the brown mess, bus she enjoyed the warmth and how close they were. Reaching around, Anna slid her hand up Chloe's shirt and into the girl's bra, absent-mindedly playing with the girl's breasts. This was the position they kept for the next half hour before they forcefully removed themselves from the bed and left to meet a certain blonde.

Chapter 29: Confessions of a Troubled Blonde

Anna pulled up to the curb, "Is she here yet?" she asked, putting the car in park.

"Yeah, she said she has a table on the back patio. Come one," Chloe climbed out of the passenger seat, closing the door behind her. "Does this feel a little weird or is it just me?"

Joining Chloe on the curb, Anna locked her car, "How do you mean?" She grabbed her girlfriend's hand, holding it as they entered the restaurant.

"I don't know, after what happened... I guess it just feels weird meeting her again. At least you're here this time." The two girls were greeted by a hostess when they walked through the front doors. Chloe asked if a Sue was waiting for two more people and they were quickly whisked away to the back of the restaurant and out a set of French doors, leading to a spacious patio. Some tables and chairs were laid out, only one of which was in use, Sue sitting with her back to the girls as they came out.