The Villain Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Oberon nodded. His face fell sour, only to be repaired the instant her uplifting gaze returned to his. Instead of falling, he was floating once more. In fact, his length began to bob up and down, refreshing itself. It was very nearly a miracle that he could get it up so quickly after such an amazing double-orgasm. He could practically still feel her moist lips against the base of his shaft, a sensation that only quickened his recovery.

All breath left Oberon's body when she leaned forward. Nightshade's hands fell comfortably to his hips. He felt slightly disappointed when she turned her head aside to lean her cheek against his thigh. At least that left her amazing mouth and warming gaze that much nearer to his lust.

What truly stole his ability to function, however, was the warmth of her soft breasts pressed against the inside of either knee. He had been so focused on her eyes that he completely failed to notice she had stripped the top half of her cat-suit off. It now hung from her waist like a discarded cape. Of their own accord, his hands found their way to her shoulders.

"You know, the very reason they sent you after me is the same reason we would have been so perfect together."

"Huh?" Oberon managed to drag forth intelligently.

"Your powers. You can counteract any toxin I produce." Nightshade explained. When she mentioned her own abilities, she gave the base of his manhood a quick lick. His lower body responded with a spasm. When he relaxed once more, he was as hard as he had ever been. Something niggled at the back of his brain, but Oberon was too dazed with need to figure it out.

"Think about it." She continued as she began to climb his body. So slowly.Too damn slowly. "My body is limited in what it can create, both in variety and quantity. Yours, on the other hand, can produce almost an unlimited quantity of any basic liquid you can imagine."

Her pert breasts traveled up the inside of his thighs. When they reached his crotch, they dragged across the sensitive flesh where his legs met his hips. He gasped what little air remained in his body free. In moments his engorged shaft lay smothered between the pillowy heat of her breasts. He feared he would unman himself then and there. Unfortunately, the thought of her dark chest spackled with his gleaming seed didn't help his control any.

"You lack knowledge and complexity. Together, I could use my degree to guide you in which chemicals to create. From there, my own body could process them into complex creations. Think of the people we could help. If we combined our powers, think of the research we could accomplish."

Thankfully, for Oberon's sanity, Nightshade continued her ascent. Now, his length remained only trapped between the warmth of their bodies and not surrounded by her hot, soft, flesh. Meanwhile, her hands had traveled lightly up his sides. When she reached his arms, she shifted her path to circle around behind him. He could feel her fingers trace the defined edges of his shoulders and was heartened by the way her body shuddered ever so slightly in reaction. Whatever else she intended, there was genuine attraction between them.

All of Oberon's concentration flew away. She timed her rise perfectly. His shaft settled firmly into the depression between her closed legs at the exact moment she spoke of combining. Although he could feel the zipper of her outfit pressed against the base of his lust, he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that there remained enough slack in her costume that he could slide beneath if only her legs parted slightly and his head wasn't pressed firmly between their navels.

Nightshade nuzzled her cheek against his chest. "Of course, we would need to experiment to find out the best way for you to deliver your bounty to my body. That kind of research can take hours and hours. Pushing our bodies and powers to their limits. Willing to tryanything the other can think of?"

Oberon let his own hands wander across the smooth expanse of her back. It felt so right to be pressed against her. To hold her and have her hold him. A sheen of sweat was all that lay between their hard bodies. He figured it must be hers, since he hardly ever felt overheated. Besides, it was almost a balm to his tense body, one that he would have loved after a good workout.

"Oh!" Nightshade gasped.

Oberon tried hard to focus. He wanted to discover what had elicited such a moan of surprised delight from her. After far too long endeavoring to concentrate, he finally realized that his hands had drifted down her back and now held her soft ass firmly.

Another revelation occurred a moment later when she wiggled her hips back and forth. He slid even more firmly between her legs, no longer impeded by her cat-suit. He must have slid it down when he reached for her butt. Now, he found himself almost buried within her dripping wet heat.

Oberon's core burned with need. He couldn't think, couldn't reason. All that consumed his mind was the demand to shift that last little bit and pierce her inferno.

"OOOOOOOH!"

Nails dug into Oberon's back. He hadn't bothered to ask permission. Everything she had done expressed her own need for it. She had practically demanded he do it with that little hip wiggle of hers, the one that had brought his tip to the very folds of her lust.

His mouth bore down on hers before she could even think of protest. In an instant their positions were reversed. Her pressed her back against the wall of the church. He drove himself into her with rough, insistent, strokes. His tongue violated her just as thoroughly, probing her mouth in discovery.

After a moment, Nightshade's fingers relaxed. Her tongue loosened and began to dance with his. Trapped between him and the wall, she leapt up and wrapped her legs around his hips. She began to yip soft sounds of desire in time with each of his grinding thrusts.

What had begun as a burning, tingling, need in his loins spread inexorably outwards. His tongue felt thick and sluggish compared to the deft nips and plucks of her teeth and lips. Her hips twisted, rocked, and swayed in time with his rhythm. Her short appeals quickly gained in strength until she broke off the kiss in an effort to release her moans.

"Yes! God, please! Fill me up! Give it all to me! Cum for me!"

Her screams echoed in the hero's ears and burned across his flesh a trail directly to his overtaxed groin. Oberon instantly lost control of his body. Liquid fire filled every pore. His now-erratic rhythm beat against her, desperate to return the need she had built within him and pour it back into her. She met his fervor with nails across his back and matched his grunts with growls of her own.

Oberon's legs gave way. He began to collapse. Only her quick reactions saved him from a jarring impact with the ground. Without so much as slipping free of him, Nightshade guided their bodies until he lay immobile on the ground with her straddling him.

Only then did Oberon begin to realize his condition was only partially the result of his overwhelming bliss. Everywhere her body had pressed against him, his muscles locked. His tongue and lips refused to twist to form words. All he was capable of were the continued grunts and groans while she continued to milk his flesh.

Nightshade's head dropped back, her eyes already closed. She bit her lip and moaned furiously. Her arms reached up and folded back to tangle within her hair. Her back arched, thrusting those perfect breasts skyward. Her hips continued to rock and buck, driving him deep inside her while crushing her bright pink pearl against him and sending her even farther over the edge.

Trapped within his own body, Oberon could only marvel at the side of the goddess that had blessed him twice now. Their bodies betrayed polar opposition, stark in contrast, that blended together to make a more perfect whole.

Even through locked muscles, Oberon continued to feel the climax Nightshade refused to relinquish. His own euphoria mounted exponentially without the ability to give voice to his bliss. The inability to release his pent-up lust through his body allowed it to back up within him and overwhelm his already distraught and tormented mind.

Finally, even Nightshade could no longer bear up her own climax. She collapsed on top of him. Her breath heaved. Oberon reveled in the way her breasts pressed against his chiseled stomach. Her hands cupped his sides with a feather-light caress.

"I wasn't lying, you know." Nightshade whispered while she once more nuzzled her cheek against his chest. "We would be perfect together. I've always known our powers would compliment each other's perfectly. Now you proved our bodies do as well."

Nightshade sighed deeply. Reluctantly, she pushed herself up. His limp form finally slipped out of her with a steady trail of his lust. She glanced down and sighed again.

Oberon lay helpless on the ground as she reached over and grabbed her outfit. She sat on his stomach while she pulled the cat-suit onto her. When her hands reached areas where he continued to coat her, her hand swirled across it as if she could work it into her flesh like an expensive moisturizer.

Fully dressed, Nightshade perched on him, with her knees pressed against his sides. Her eyes looked longingly down at him. She bit pursed lips and blinked furiously.

"Please." She whispered to him. "I can't let them take me. But when you're ready, come find me. We needn't commit crimes, or anything. I was serious about that too. We could help so many. Maybe find new drugs to cure diseases."

She dropped down, once more, until the cool leather suit pressed against his torso. With one last nuzzle, she pushed herself off and began to walk away. She took a quick glance at the satchel and kicked it closer to him, an offering of her intentions and a means to keep himself out of trouble with his employers.

"Find me."

Trapped within his body, Oberon knew his time as an agent of the PRA was over, one way or another. He only hoped he could find a way to walk away from them before they realized the same truths and locked him up.

Copyright January 2014, by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12