All Comments on 'The Violin Pt. 05'

by brownbeauty

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
2:30 in the damn morning !?updated!

Gurl you can't leave us hanging like this! Damn is her father shady or what? Who the hell took the letters?! I'm just happy they are reunited and making up lost time. Keep it coming need some more updates please!

emj417emj417almost 9 years ago

yeah her pops was shady and his uncle charlie, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please post longer chapters! These short ones get old real quick! Seems like the story is finished? Didn't need to be broken up into such small chapters, it doesn't do anything to help the flow of the story. You're just getting into it and the chapter ends!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

Not surprised Keith didn't get Kendra's letters. I wonder how much control her dad has over her life now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love waking up to an update every morning..

You are an angel. Thank you. You haven't disappointed me thus far.

rhcherryrhcherryalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Your story have me hanging off the edge of my seat in anticipation for the next chapter. I would like a longer chapter but the way you are doing this definitely keeps me coming back. I am intrigued with this couple and hope that they are able to be happy together. So keep these chapters rolling, you can count on me to keep reading.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIalmost 9 years ago
5*****.......I waited with bated breath while reading! lol

I am so happy they are back together. I think smooth sailing is not in the cards for them. Kendra's Parents and Keith's KKK gang are going to test these two. I hope he lays serious pipe on Kendra something fierce next chapter..lol. Please don't skimp on the love scene...hahahaha....carry on chica....we are slaves to your words!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful!!!!

Kendra and Keith need to talk, and rediscover each other. Thank you Bain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story, cant wait for the next chapter. I really feel for Keith and I hope things work out with Kendra.

brownbeautybrownbeautyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
More chapters are coming!

I just had to get through graduation season. Thank you for hanging in there with me. OK, back to writing now. The next chapter will be longer, I promise.

MusicLuvaMusicLuvaalmost 9 years ago
So much passion!!!

The chemistry between these two is off the charts! I loved the build up of their relationship. My heart goes out to them both for the time lost. Please update soon!

phunkphishphunkphishalmost 9 years ago
Heartrending

I am so invested in the characters, it's ridiculous. This is exquisite writing... the characters, the plot, the scene descriptions, the details .. it's so well done, I've literally been reading it over and over again. Can't wait for their love to blossom and wipe all the pain away. They both deserve a happy ending. More chapters please .. longer, steamier and let the emotions flow. You're one talented lady !

ams45ams45almost 9 years ago
More please!

So happy to see the updated chapters!!! So glad they've reconnected even though it was scary for Kendra! I knew her mean ol' daddy didn't send her letters to Keith. Dammit. His family sucks too. Can't wait until they are truly reunited... Looking forward to chapter 6!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FINALLY!!!

A story that has a person committed to reading and focuses on the relationship and how it grew. Curious to see how Kendra and Keith reconnects, if Kendra confronts her dad, how Keith's "friends" are dealt (truthfully or with lies) and how that affects Kendra and Kieth's relationship/friendship. It could take many different turns!!! Please don't have us waiting too long for follow ups!!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Good for what's here

I enjoy the detail of what's here and can't wait to read more. It figures Keith wouldn't get the letters and now we know for sure. Obviously the beatings he took didn't really soften up her dad and it would be interesting to find out about the intervening years in both Kendra's and Keith's lives. I'm glad we discover that no one matched Keith, so despite being galaxies apart, they're still in the same general universe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice!

Nicely done! I hope such good writing finds a wider audience.

I find the part about him not getting any letters a little unbelievable - Keith's crime happened in senior year - it would be a few months until Kendra's in college mailing her own letters, no? if it's a classmate she likes who doesn't write back from prison that's one thing. Her best friend, that's she's practically in love with? I think a smart, capable 19 year old would do more to find out why she gets no response.

Otherwise - good stuff!

kamillkamillalmost 9 years ago
A few things

This chapter was a bit disjointed. Here's why:

1. Did she really walk all the way home in her bra and no one noticed? No one took note of her distress getting off the train? I know it was early morning but that seems like a stretch.

2. Who has the Celtic-K tattoo? The part was a bit confusing. I am guessing it's Keith, but she responded to the question of the tattoo

3. They really just laughed off the big deception of her father not sending the letters? It seems like there would be some residual anger over that.

4. What does Kendra look like now? Is her hair still natural?

brownbeautybrownbeautyover 8 years agoAuthor
to Kamil

Hi, thanks for your feedback on the story. I believe the answers to the questions you raise are in fact in the story, but since a reader is missing those details I will go back through and see if I can amplify them and enrich the visuals.

1. Did she really walk all the way home in her bra and no one noticed? Answer: Not at all--She walked home wearing Keith's coat. Recall that she tore it off and threw it at him in the apartment when he tried to blame her for the way his life turned out.

2. Who has the Celtic-K tattoo? Answer: Keith does. I originally intended to focus much more on their shared body art but as the story progressed I stopped referencing that detail of Keith's. Kendra has the f-notes, like a violin, tatted on her lower back in memory of Keith calling her a violin, a perfect instrument, when they were teens.

3. They really just laughed off the big deception of her father not sending the letters? It seems like there would be some residual anger over that. Answer: Kendra's laugh was out of disbelief and shock. She has a ton of residual anger, which as the story progresses you see more of.

4. What does Kendra look like now? Is her hair still natural? In Pt. 1, when Keith sees her on the train, I describe Kendra's hair as long, thick and straightened. She changed it when she began working at the law office. Keith notes that her breasts are larger than high school and her manner is more polished, but he still sees that hint of vulnerability that drew him to her.

I'll go back and add more physical descriptions of the characters in my own personal version, that has expanded to book length. Thanks to everyone who is commenting--it really does help!

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You’re a Goddess

This is amazing. The best erotica story I’ve ever read - hands down. I never leave comments but I’m just blown away by the visceral emotional response/connection you create for Kendra, Keith and the readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous