All Comments on 'The VIP Room'

by jessie2015

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Four Stars

A good start. Gave you a 4 in part as encouragement for more stories. Thank you for your story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting story

Some college girls decide that it is better to make some money than doing it free with college jocks. If they are discreet and smart, it can work out well.

Bridge_manBridge_manalmost 9 years ago
Great job

I thought it was pretty realistic. The level of detail was pretty good. I wish you would have gone into a bit more detail on one or two of them. I like reading a bit deeper into a pretty girls technique. I faved you so I don't miss the next one on college!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Realistic?

As someone that actually did have to resort to prostitution to pay my way through a tough few years at uni, I can unequivocally say this is not realistic in any way. Having said that many of the prostitution stories on literotica are wide of the mark in that respect, but even the most naive prostitutes know that you don't blow anyone that isn't wearing a condom. The risk is just too high and the idea of swallowing in the circumstances you describe is just ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I liked it!

Your writing is a bit “clinical” and your descriptions of cocksucking don’t display much emotion about doing such a personal deed, but somehow that all just makes it *hotter*! Just “servicing” 400 smelly pricks per week and swallowing all that disgusting jizz? I mean, what could possibly be more sexy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous