The Virgin Blowjob Queen Pt. 03

Story Info
Busty wife thinks sucking cocks is no big deal.
3.7k words
3.78
47.5k
69

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,864 Followers

I love my wife's sexual history. It is on the verge of an obsession. We have been married for seven years and I cannot get enough.

My wife's name is Debbie. I am Joe. Her history is so interesting to me because she sucked over a hundred dicks before I met her while remaining a virgin. Somehow, her first boyfriend convinced her that a girl should make her date ejaculate at the end of each date. Debbie liked blowjobs because she was sure to make her date ejaculate and she didn't have to worry about getting pregnant. I think she also loved to have a hard dick in her mouth. She certainly did not think it was a big deal to suck a cock and did it for every guy who took her out and some other lucky guys she met at parties or at work.

I also think that Debbie liked sucking cock so much because her mouth is very sensitive. She is a very picky eater and will not touch food that doesn't have the right texture. Apparently, cocks and sperm have a texture that my wife likes.

I never told her that I thought her cocksucking activities were a big deal. I liked her willingness to tell me everything about her past. I personally love blowjobs and I am at the other end of the spectrum from my wife. I think getting your cock sucked is a very big deal. I love oral sex more than any other type of sex and love to hear about my cute wife going to town on a guy's dick. To me it seems so nasty for a nice girl to put a cock in her mouth I can barely stand it.

I also loved to hear about what she was wearing when she sucked dicks. Debbie has an almost perfect body. She is very slender, almost skinny, everywhere except her breasts. Her breasts were big, plump and firm. They were perfect as far as I was concerned and I loved to watch them bounce when she moved. She didn't think they were all that big, but she wears a size DD bra. She told me that she often stripped to suck a dick and I loved to hear about her letting guys play with her big naked boobs while she sucked their dicks.

Debbie was baffled by my questions about her past. She had never had a boyfriend who wanted to hear anything about her sexual past. A few knew that she was sucking other guys, but nobody wanted to hear stories about her exploits. But I did.

We had a habit of Debbie playing with my cock in bed while telling me about one or more of the cocks she had sucked. I would soon be so turned on by her story, she would suck my dick until I came in her mouth. I would then lick her pussy until she came. Debbie loved to be eaten and would have an orgasm in a minute or two. It was like turning on a faucet. Sometimes she would tell me about the cocks she had sucked while we fucked. I loved that, too.

I felt like a pervert when Debbie questioned why I wanted to hear about her past. She was confused about my numerous questions, but she liked the fact that her stories made me horny. Sometimes she would stop her story and ask me, "Are you wanting me to suck some more guys?

Honestly, it would have turned me on if she sucked some more cocks, but I was too embarrassed to admit that to my innocent wife, so I told her," No, I just want to hear about your sexy past." However, her question made me wonder if she would suck some more cocks if I asked. She didn't think it was a big deal before marriage and I was pretty sure she still didn't think it was a big deal. I didn't think too much about it because I was pretty sure I would never screw up the courage to ask her to do it even though the idea of my sexy wife with another guy obviously made my cock hard.

Debbie received notice of her 10 year law school reunion. She wanted to go and I wanted to go with her. I don't much like class reunions and don't go to my own. But, I was anxious to meet some of the guys my wife sucked in law school.

On the drive to the reunion, I told Debbie that I wanted her to tell me when I was introduced to one of the guys she sucked in school. She laughed and said, "Okay, but don't be surprised if there are quite a few of them at the party."

My cock got hard just thinking about it. A year or so before, Debbie had introduced me to a guy we ran into at a restaurant. As we walked to the car, she said, "That was one of the guys I went out with a few times when I was an intern at that big accounting firm. He was a partner when he asked me out. "

It took me a minute, but then it hit me that if that guy I just met took her out, she must have sucked his cock! I wasn't sure if her blowjob on every date rule applied when she was an intern socializing with a partner. I asked her if she sucked his dick. Debbie looked perplexed by the question and said, "Sure, I said we went out."

It was great to put a face with the stories. For some reason, it made my dick hard to think about her lips around the cock of the guy I just met.

After thirty minutes or so, Debbie bought up the reunion party again and my request that she tell me about the guys she had sucked in law school. She seemed a little nervous about something. " Do you want me to tell you about all of the guys I sucked or just the ones during law school? You know, I did some guys while I was clerking during the summers."

"I was thinking you would tell me about all of them we meet, Debbie," I said.

She continued, "Okay, but please do me a favor. If my ex-boyfriend, Dan, is around don't mention all of the other guys I sucked. I was going steady with him when I sucked a lot of the guys. He wasn't as understanding as you are about how a blowjob is not a big deal. He would get mad at me if he thought I had sucked a bunch of penises while we were dating. I told him about one guy back then and he got really mad at me. He was one of those guys who thought that a girl giving a guy a blow job was a big deal. Everybody knows that girls give blow jobs all of the time."

I was confused as to why I would be talking to anyone but Debbie about the guys she had sucked and I really didn't agree with her about a blow job not being a big deal. But I still did not want to act like a blow job was a big deal for fear that she would quit telling me about all of the dicks she had sucked. So, I just said, "Okay."

I grinned and said, "I thought it was no big deal for a girl to suck a guy."

She laughed and said, "Oh, I know! It didn't mean a thing to me. I was just having fun. But, Dan specifically made me promise that I would not suck anymore guys while we were dating. It is a good thing I didn't pay any attention to what he wanted. One of the guys I sucked while dating Dan was you!"

We arrived and checked into our hotel. We decided to get ready early and go for Mexican food at Debbie's favorite restaurant.

Debbie told me that she had gone shopping and had a new dress she was anxious to show me. She took some extra time in the bathroom and then came out to model her new dress. She looked unbelievably sexy. Her dress was a relatively tight black dress with a low neckline. The dress was also fairly short. I couldn't believe it. Debbie normally dressed nicely, but conservatively. This dress showed off her huge breasts and her long, tan legs. It crossed my mind that she was showing off for her old classmates. I knew without even seeing them that none of the other female lawyers looked like Debbie.

At dinner, Debbie was excited about eating at her favorite place and the party. Consequently, we each had two of their strong margaritas. Two was my norm, but Debbie usually only had one. After dinner, we went to the party. Debbie was already a little tipsy.

As we entered the class reunion, Debbie said "hi" to a couple of people and we went to a table outside the ball room and Debbie signed us in and filled out our name tags. I noticed a guy behind the table staring at my wife. I shifted around a little to see why he was staring. When I did, the reason was obvious. When Debbie bent over, you could easily see both of her big full tits and her sexy black lace bra. It made my dick hard. The guy behind the table was also enjoying the view.

After we left the table, I quietly told Debbie that when she bent over you could see down her dress. She just laughed and said, "I thought you guys liked to see boobs."

I told her, "I do love your boobs, but I thought you might want to know that it is easy to see down your top." She just smiled.

The party was already crowded when we arrived. Several hundred people were there and a band was starting to play. Debbie is a great dancer and she had taught me enough that I no longer embarrassed myself on the dance floor.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out on the dance floor. It was awesome to see her dance to a fast song because her boobs jiggled with each move. In her low cut, tight dress, it was easy to see each bounce.

After a couple of dances, we went to the bar. We ordered some drinks and were looking around when a couple of guys yelled at Debbie and gave her big hugs. After the greeting, Debbie introduced the two guys to me.

One was Robert. He was big, loud and fairly cocky. He had to be at least 6'4" and 250 pounds. I wasn't too sure I liked Robert, but he was fairly funny.

The other guy was Alan. Alan was a handsome guy and he seemed very nice. He was blond with blue eyes and I was pretty sure the women would all go for him.

After a few minutes of catching up, Debbie turned to me and said, "Darling, these are two of the guys I sucked off when I was in law school."

I immediately felt myself blush and felt totally embarrassed. I couldn't believe she had said this in front of the two guys.

Debbie then turned to Robert and Alan and said, "Joe likes to hear about me sucking penises. I tell him about you guys and some others all of the time. He made me promise that I would tell him when he met guys who had received blow jobs from me."

She smiled and said to me, "I sucked these two guys a lot."

Both Robert and Alan looked a little embarrassed, uncomfortable and horny as my sexy wife reminded them that she went down on them fairly often when they were all in law school.

I quietly said to Debbie, "I thought we would discuss this privately."

Debbie smiled at me and replied, "Oh, I am sure we will discuss it privately. But, there is no need to avoid talking about blow jobs in front of Robert and Alan. I am sure they both remember that I sucked their dicks." Both Robert and Alan nodded their heads to let us know that they remembered their cocks in my wife's mouth.

When Robert and Alan became comfortable that I was not going to try to punch them in the nose or something, Robert started to laugh. He looked at me and said, "Is it really true that you have your wife describe to you all of the cocks she sucked?"

I hated this and felt like a pervert who had been exposed, but I nodded my head, "Yes."

"Did she tell you that she liked to have me cum on her face?"

I started to say "yes" when Debbie jumped in and said, "I told my husband about all of the guys who came on my face."

Robert asked Debbie, "Did you tell him about the library?"

"Oh, gosh! I forgot about that," she said. Debbie turned to me and said, "I was in the law library studying. Robert came up behind me and started feeling me up. You know how much I like to have someone play with my breasts. Well anyway, I ended up sucking his penis in the law library behind some of the shelves of books. Robert came on my face and got it all over my nice blouse. It was a mess and it was hard to clean it up there in the library."

Robert laughed and said, "I enjoyed watching her clean herself up. Tell them how you did it, Debbie."

Debbie laughed and said, "I did the only thing I could think of. I scooped it up and ate it."

Everyone laughed.

Robert then asked Debbie for a dance. Debbie said yes, finished her glass of wine and they headed toward the dance floor. I watched them dance and couldn't take my eyes off of my sexy wife.

At the end of the dance, another guy came up and began to dance with Debbie. At the end of the dance, Debbie and this new guy came over to where I was standing at the bar.

Debbie gave me a quick kiss and said, "Darling, this is James. You probably remember me telling you about James. I sucked his penis in law school."

James looked shocked. Debbie quickly explained that I had asked her to tell me whenever she introduced me to a guy she went down on during law school. Looking at James, she said, "I sucked your dick quite a few times, so i wanted Joe to meet you. He likes to meet all of the guys I sucked before we got married."

James looked at Debbie and said, "That is pretty kinky. I bet Joe gets excited when you tell him your stories. There are not many girls who would do what you did."

Debbie replied, "Oh, James, lots of girls give blow jobs to guys. It was no big deal."

James smiled and said, "Debbie, I always thought it was awesome that the beautiful girl at the top of our class would offer to suck my dick the first time I talked to her."

"I just thought it would be fun," Debbie said.

I remembered Debbie's stories about James. She heard some girls at the law school say how well endowed he was. She didn't know him, but looked him up at a law school party. Of course, she told him she would suck his cock in their first conversation. Naturally, he agreed to her suggestion and she sucked his cock in a bathroom. She was amazed at the size of his cock and said it was by far the biggest she had ever seen. I was a little surprised that this fellow I just met was so well endowed. He was a normal sized guy. However, I was sure that my wife knew a big dick when she saw one.

About that time, another guy came up to Debbie and said, "Debbie! I heard you were here. Would you like to dance?"

Debbie said she would love to dance, but first she introduced me to the new guy. "Joe, this is Dan. I am sure you remember me telling you that I used to date him and I sucked his penis almost every day."

Dan looked shocked at her comments, but quickly shook my hand and took Debbie to the dance floor. Debbie was gone for several songs. I noticed that she danced with three different guys, two of whom I had not yet met. At this point, I was pretty sure she would soon tell me that she sucked their dicks too. In fact, a few minutes later that is exactly what she told me.

Debbie excused herself from her latest dance partner and gave me a hug. "This is so much fun! It is good to see all of the boys again. I bet it is making your dick hard to hear about all of the cocks I have sucked and to meet all of the guys!"

I didn't want to admit it, but my cock was hard hearing about Debbie's exploits in school. She touched my cock and could easily tell I was hard. She just smiled.

Debbie continued, "Darling, Robert invited us to join some of my old classmates at his father's ranch. His Dad has a great ranch on a river and it will be great fun. I have heard others talk about the ranch and it is supposed to be awesome. I really want to go."

"It is okay by me if you are sure you want to go."

"I am sure. I will tell Robert we will be there tomorrow."

I was feeling a little left out and asked Debbie to dance. She wanted to quickly finish her drink even though she was obviously already tipsy. She said, "You should hear the things that all of these boys have been saying to me while we danced. They all have asked me to suck their dicks. Several have asked if they could fuck me since I am not a virgin anymore. I told them that I only have intercourse with you."

I noticed that she didn't say "no" to the suggestions that she suck their dicks. I mentioned that to Debbie.

"Oh, darling, don't worry. I told several of them that you thought giving a blow job was no big deal, but I told them all that I haven't given a blow job to anyone but my husband since we got married. I am not sure that satisfied them. They kept asking me to suck their penises. It was pretty flattering to hear these guys proposition me like the old days. They also said that you would probably not mind since you like to hear about me sucking other men."

I tried to jump in, but Debbie was drunk and very talkative. She said, "Several of the guys felt me up on the dance floor. I hope nobody saw them do it, but I didn't do a good job of stopping them. It makes me so horny when a man touches my breasts in public like that. I am going to have some good stories to tell you tonight."

Debbie and I danced several songs. We started back to the bar when James came up and took Debbie back to the dance floor.

I was at the bar trying to watch Debbie and James dance. I noticed that it looked like James touched Debbie's boobs and ass a couple of times. I couldn't be sure, but it sure looked like it. I even thought I saw Debbie touch his crotch. I decided I needed to talk to my sweet wife. I was afraid everyone might get the idea that she was a slut. Of course, I reminded myself, I didn't want to say anything that might cause Debbie to quit telling me stories about her past.

A lawyer friend of mine saw me at the bar and came over to talk. He must have been married to one of the women in Debbie's class. We were pretty good friends and I think both of us were happy to have a friend to talk to while our wives saw their old classmates. I lost track of my wife.

After about a half hour, I excused myself from the conversation with my lawyer friend and went to look for Debbie. The last time we spoke she seemed like she had had way too much to drink. I thought I ought to take her back to the hotel. After a few minutes of looking for her, Debbie walked across the floor from the direction of the door to the ball room. She was with Robert and James, but started toward me when she saw me. I watched her walk across the room with her perfect boobs bouncing beneath her dress. You could see the top of her boobs jiggling. I felt like I was the luckiest guy in the world.

Debbie had a huge smile on her face as she approached me. She was almost giddy.

She said, "I have a big surprise for you when we get back to the hotel."

I said, "I like surprises."

Then, she came up into my arms, pressed her breasts against me and said, "Kiss me."

I kissed her. She kissed me back passionately and stuck her tongue in my mouth. She tasted different. I thought it might be the alcohol. I saw Robert and James watching us and laughing.

Then, she kissed me again. She pulled back and said, "Did you taste it, Joe?

"I tasted something different."

"James said you would like the taste. He and Robert talked me into going into the men's restroom and sucking both of their dicks. I went with James because you get so turned on by the stories about me sucking his enormous cock. It has been a long time since I sucked two penises at the same time. I can't wait to tell you all about it. I bet you will love it!"

ret123
ret123
1,864 Followers