The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was the first one in the bedroom, standing in front of the bed. I heard the others speaking somewhere behind me, following. When I turned around, I was pleased to see that Beau had followed close behind me. It once again felt like it was us against them.

He moved past me and stood off to the side as the others came in and took their seats around the bed. Everyone crossed their legs, except Quinn, who had her feet up on the chair and was grinning like a pervert.

"Wahoo, main event!" she said.

My mother glanced at her watch. "Well? Are you ready? We paid the boy for two hours, and you've wasted so much time with this dancing and kissing nonsense."

"Ginny, dear," Nana said, "don't mind her. You're doing fine. Try undressing him. There's nothing sexier than a woman undressing a man. They love that."

I was surprised by the wisdom from my grandmother. "Okay."

"Nana is naughty," Quinn said with a giggle.

"It runs in the family, sweetheart. I remember your ceremony well enough. You were naughtier."

Beau was waiting patiently. I glanced at his clothes. I could see a bulge in his pants. He was excited. Would undressing him excite him even more? I liked the idea. It did sound sexy, and I liked that he would be nude first, vulnerable, while I could keep a shred of dignity before I lost it all and had to undress as well.

"Would you like that?" I asked Beau softly, stepping toward him. I wasn't expecting a response, but I wanted to search his eyes for an answer. "Does it turn you on to be undressed?"

He smirked at me. I put my hands on his chest, feeling the slick fabric of his vest. This felt easy enough to remove. I undid the buttons slowly, one by one. It opened and he turned to help remove it. I tossed it on a nearby chair and continued.

I didn't make much eye contact as I started unbuttoning his shirt. I was still nervous, undressing this man, but I admit I was curious and excited to see him nude. I really wanted to see his cock too. I couldn't help it. I'd always wanted to see a man's cock up close, feel it, touch it, even taste it.

I hadn't really made up my mind if I was going to suck on my mystery date's cock this evening until now. I'd gone back and forth over this lately, if I was the type of girl who would like sucking cock. But now, as I unbuttoned Beau's white shirt, I found I wanted to suck his cock, not only because I was curious what it must taste like, feel like, the experience, but also because as I met Beau's eyes and I saw his trepidation, I wanted to comfort him, thank him, please him for being here for me tonight. Of all the horrible partners I could have had, I really lucked out.

As the white shirt came off, I saw his bare chest, and I stared at him. I put my hand on his pectorals and felt his skin. Admittedly, I was treating him like a toy, but having him shirtless there, and feeling like I owned him for the night, I took my liberties. My hands explored, crossing his nipples, moving down his stomach. He had a nice body, and really nice, toned arms. I wanted to be held in those arms, like he held me when we were dancing. Would he hold me when we made love?

I slid my hand down his stomach to his pants. The buckle was simple and silver. I tugged on the leather and started to open it. I heard my mother comment in the background about how slow I was going, but my grandmother reprimanded her and she shut up. Me, I was focused on that belt buckle and opening those pants.

I needed a better view. I went down on my knees, right in front of him. My eyes looked up at his eyes, the mask obscuring him. I gave him a smile as I held onto the rim of his pants. Then there was the zipper. I took it carefully in between my fingers and pulled it down.

Now, I should say, I fully expected that he was wearing underwear, so the full reveal of his cock would wait until I was ready. But there was no underwear. So naturally I shouted out, "Oh, my God!" when out popped my mystery date's cock. My eyes were saucers as I examined him. He was completely shaved, leaving nothing to the shadows.

"Wow," I said. I let go of the pants and the weight of the belt buckle pulled them down.

"Wow, nice cock!" Quinn spoke up.

"Oh, he's a handsome young man, isn't he? To be young again," my grandma said. "You found a good one, Olivia."

"Thank you, Mother," Olivia said.

"He's too big for her," Diana commented. "She's not going to like it."

I could hardly believe I was face to face with a real cock, but there it was, right in front of me. He was very hard and sticking out. His shaft was thick around, and much longer than I was expecting. The black pants had really hidden his size. The head of his cock was almost heart shaped, completely exposed and circumcised. I don't know how long I stared at it, just mesmerized by his cock skin, by the big heavy balls hanging between his legs, the shaft throbbing every now and then. I was drooling. I could feel my mouth flood. I wanted to taste it, but I was in awe. I didn't know how to move or speak.

"Well?" my mother spoke up. "Are you just going to stare at it all night?"

I didn't even bother to respond. All of my attention was on his cock. I wanted to see his eyes, to somehow ask him what I was supposed to do with it. When I looked up, I found he was looking down at me. His breathing was slow and shallow too.

"Teach me," I said finally. "Show me how boys stroke it."

I'd always wondered how boys actually masturbated. I didn't quite know all of the details, but I was excited to learn from Beau. He wrapped his hand around his long shaft, gripping the skin. He pushed it away from the base, and then pulled it toward himself again. It was a total surprise, because I had always assumed guys just rubbed it up and down or thrust into it or something. I realized then how little I knew about sex.

My pussy was so soaked that it was starting to get a little uncomfortable, but watching my mystery date stroke his big cock in front of my face was so erotic, the swollen head, the long throbbing shaft, the way it pulsed. I wanted to try it, stroke it, taste it, everything. Yes, I had to know what this big beautiful cock tasted like. It was making my mouth water almost as much as my pussy.

"Are you going to sit there all day?" my mother piped up. "Get on your feet. Undress."

I looked up, seeing Beau's eyes and his mouth. I stared at him for a moment. "I want to suck your cock."

"Why?" my mother said. "Trust me, dear, it's a skill you won't need much in life. After you're married, you'll never do it again."

My aunt laughed. "Not all of us agree with that sentiment, Diana. Cock sucking is a talent that can carry a woman very far in life. Let the girl practice, and stop rushing her."

"Yes, hush, Diana," Nana said. "You fussed for weeks that she would run away the moment the boy undressed, and here she is, eager for oral sex. Let her have her fun. She's a woman tonight."

I was glad for the support, but I didn't really need it anymore. I just needed Beau and his big cock. He was all I was focused on now. "Stop stroking it," I told him.

He obeyed me. And his cock was freed, standing long and hard and perfect. My hand trembled as I reached for it. I touched it, feeling its rigid form on my fingertips. I pet it like a cat, from tip to base, and then I brought my hand under it. I wanted to feel those big balls of his too. I'd always wondered what balls felt like. They looked so weird, just skin hanging between a man's legs with something inside.

I was totally shocked when I felt them, how soft they were. I had assumed they would be rock hard, like a leather sack filled with marbles, but they were so soft and tender, and so very smooth on my fingertips. I cupped them and gently squeezed. I'd seen funny videos of guys getting hit in the balls, so I was careful. I looked up, but I didn't see any pain in his eyes. I rolled his balls and then gently tugged on them. He exhaled.

"Beau," I said, "tell me if I do something you don't like, okay? Just tap my shoulder."

He nodded.

"There, see, finally, she wants to learn," Olivia said.

"That's why we're here," my mother said. "But I really thought we'd be done by now."

"Ugh, you two," Quinn said. "Stop talking through the movie."

It was time for me to suck Beau's cock, but I wasn't entirely sure how to do it. Did I just put it in my mouth and suck like a straw? Maybe I'd just start by kissing it and see how it went from there. I wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock to get a good grip on it. I felt it throb, and then I leaned forward and let my lips touch the tip. I kissed it.

His cockhead felt so soft, not hard like the rest of his long thick shaft. I kissed it again, this time just barely opening my mouth and closing it. With my other hand, I touched the tip and gave it a little squeeze. The flesh on the cockhead was unlike anything I'd ever touched before. It was absolutely smooth, like a perfect river stone. It fascinated me. I examined it and looked closely at the piss slit, seeing some juicy precum starting to form. I wanted to run my tongue across it.

I did so, sticking my tongue out and dragging it under his shaft. I wanted more. I opened my mouth and closed it around his cockhead before pulling my lips away. I heard him moan, and I saw his head tilt back for a moment. He liked it, and I loved to hear his approval.

"Ginny," Nana said, "stroke the base of his shaft while you suck the tip. It will drive him wild."

I glanced at Nana, feeling more than a little uncomfortable getting tips from her. "Thanks, Nana."

She gave me a thumbs up.

"Just go slow," Olivia said. "Too much stimulation will set this one off."

I decided to follow Nana's advice. I pulled the skin toward me and opened my lips, feeding that big cock into my mouth. As I closed my lips around it, I had time to savor the taste. Admittedly, the taste was a bit of a letdown. Not that it was bad, it was just skin. There was a certain aroma about his cock I really liked though, a musky pheromone that titillated and excited me.

I kept his cock in my mouth and gave it another tug. My tongue rolled underneath his mushroom head as I adjusted my lips. I knew I was in no way prepared to deepthroat a man's penis. The idea of it actually going down my throat, choking and gagging me, was terrifying. Instead, I focused on just the tip. I gently sucked and licked, and when I remembered to, I tugged on his shaft like Nana told me.

I looked up at Beau with his cock in my mouth. I wished he could talk to me, tell me he liked it, tell me I was doing well, that I was pleasing him. At least he wasn't touching my shoulder. But then he did something very sweet. He put his hand on my cheek. I felt his thumb cross my jaw, and I felt very happy and proud of myself.

"Bob your head a little," Quinn spoke up. "You can't just suck. You gotta move your mouth up and down on his cock."

"You stop helping," Olivia said.

"What? I was in the circle. I'm a woman. I can help."

I had my mouth full so I didn't answer, but I took her direction, sliding my lips up and down on his cockhead, and then I slid my hand up and down his shaft. My rhythm clicked, and I understood now. My mouth and hand together could mimic the feel of a woman's pussy. I kept up the pace, moving my mouth on it, stroking his long shaft while my head bobbed.

Beau was panting now, not speaking but saying, "ahh, ohh," and when I glanced up, I saw he had one hand in his hair. He was so very cute.

His cock was throbbing in my mouth. I was going faster and faster. I suddenly heard a slap, and when I looked up, he'd hit himself. He was gripping his face mask like he was in pain. I stopped sucking and pulled back.

"Oh, my God, did I hurt you?"

Nana laughed. "Ginny, slow down. You're going to make him cum."

"Oh! Oh, right. I forgot."

"I told you to go slow with this one," Olivia said.

I looked at his cock, all soaking wet with my saliva. It was still throbbing. It looked like a blind snake, hunting for prey. I climbed up from my knees, standing in front of him. I stepped forward and hugged him. His cock bent to the side as he hugged me back. His head came down to my shoulder. It was a sweet gesture and I said, "Aww, poor thing."

"Virginia," my mother said, "it's time now. Have sex with him and let's finish this. He's so worked up, you'll be lucky if he can last a minute."

"Very true," Olivia said.

"No, not yet," Grandma said. "He should eat her vagina first. Ginny, sweetheart, have him eat you before you have sex. It will calm him down and get you ready."

"Oh, Mother," Diana said, "do you really think that's necessary? It's already been a long evening."

"Hush, you," Grandma said. "Who knows if her future partners will know how to please her? I want her to experience oral sex before the night is over. I recall after your stud came early, he felt so guilty, he ate you until you came, and it was your favorite part of your ceremony."

My mother went quiet.

I looked into Beau's eyes. I did want my pussy eaten, very badly. I wondered if he'd be any good at it. Then again, I didn't even know what I liked. "Will you?"

He nodded immediately with a smile. I so wished I could see the rest of his face behind that mask, but I guess I'd always wonder.

"Okay," I said with a deep breath. "I guess it's time to get undressed."

I really was loathing this part, being nude in front of my family and having them watch as my pussy was eaten, and then sex. God, it put me on edge. Nevertheless, my pussy was soaked, and I was far too horny to stop now.

"Undress me, please?" I said to Beau. He reached for me. "Slowly and sensually, okay?"

He nodded and went to work. He started with the lacy belt around my waist, untying my little bow. His hands came to my waist and crossed my stomach. I loved when he touched me. His fingers were like fire, warming me everywhere they went, and up they went, along my ribcage, under my arms. I thought for a moment he was going to cup my breasts. I pushed my chest out in anticipation, but he passed them, his fingers coming to the straps of my dress.

He leaned forward and his mouth came closer. Again, I anticipated a kiss, but he passed my lips and kissed my collarbone, right atop my shoulder strap. He slid the strap aside, right to the edge of my shoulder, and let gravity take it down my arm. He kissed my collarbone again, moving toward my neck. I lifted my chin, and his kisses continued, crossing my neck to the other side of my collarbone. His fingers were on my arms and shoulders, touching my skin, sending waves of excitement through my body.

He slid the other strap aside and gravity took it down my arm.

My breasts kept the dress from slipping down. His mouth came toward mine. I craved a kiss, and this time he didn't disappoint me. It was so nice feeling his warm lips on my cold lips. I hadn't realized how cold they were, but I suppose I'd just sucked cock so my mouth was a little overworked.

His hands were busy. He held the fabric of my dress and gave it a gentle tug, pulling it down over the hump of my breasts. Gravity took over while he kissed me, and my dress fell to my feet. The air around me chilled my exposed flesh. I stood in my bra and panties and stockings. Our long kiss comforted me, my arms wrapping around his neck, my fingers gripping his collarbone, focusing on him and not my embarrassment.

His fingers traveled along my lower back. Up and down they went, tracing along my spine. I loved his touch, and I loved that he was going so slow. I paused our kiss to catch my breath, leaning back, staring at his masked face. I was imagining what he must look like again, filling in the gaps. I had plenty of time too, because he was busy fumbling with the clasp on my bra.

"Oh, for goodness' sake, boy," Diana said. "Unhook the thing."

My grandmother laughed. "He's new to this, I think."

My aunt snickered too. "Maybe he needs help."

"Stop embarrassing him," Quinn said.

I was thankful for Quinn, because I felt very protective of my Beau. These three old crows were my burden, not his.

The bra clasp sprung free, and my breasts spilled out. Admittedly, I never got much sun, my breasts even less. My nipples were in dark contrast to my skin, but at least my breasts were perky and fair in size. His eyes were feasting on them hungrily. His hardened cock twitched against my belly.

"You like them?" I asked.

He nodded quickly.

"Will you touch them a little?"

He didn't nod, but he didn't have to, because his hands came around and found them easily enough. He cupped my breasts, and his thumbs crossed my nipples. It made me take a breath and hold it. I loved feeling his hands on my breasts, the way he fondled and stared at them like a boy on Christmas morning. I smiled at him, but I don't think he saw it. And then he looked into my eyes. One finger came to his mouth. He touched his lips and then touched my nipple.

"Oh?" I said. "You want to kiss them?"

He nodded quickly.

"Mmm," I said with a giggle. "Kiss away, good sir."

He bent over, cupping my breast while he kissed my nipple. It felt nice, but it felt even better when he opened his mouth and enveloped it. I looked down to watch him as he started to gently suck on it. His lips pinched my nipple and it drove me wild. I wasn't expecting to like this, but there was a live wire from my nipples all the way down to my pussy, and he'd just flipped the switch. I moaned and held his hair.

"The other one too," I said breathlessly.

He switched breasts, kissing and sucking the other while my pussy begged for attention. God, I wanted to be eaten so badly now.

"Enough, enough," I said. "I want more."

"This boy has certainly managed to bring out the slutty side of your daughter," Olivia said.

"I see that. I hope the slutty side goes back to sleep after tonight," Diana said.

Beau moved his lips from my breast to my mouth, kissing me. I kissed him back, but I was eager for this kiss to finish, because I wanted his lips elsewhere. Suddenly, I found my feet off the floor. He scooped me up and lowered me on the bed.

He crawled on the bed after me. I looked down, seeing that big cock of his hanging as he moved. He came right up to me and kissed my neck and chest. I didn't want to stop him. I just wanted him to go lower and lower faster and faster, but he seemed determined to torture me, kissing my sternum, my ribcage, my belly, my navel. He paused there, kissing all across my tummy, but his hands were busy with my stockings, peeling them down my legs, one at a time.

My baby blue panties were soaked through. I'm sure he could tell. Maybe that's why he had a cute little smile on his face. His fingers gripped the waistline. Finally, he drew my panties down, little by little, exposing my pubic mound. I'd carefully shaved my pussy for this, but I felt so exposed as he took them off and saw my bald, pink and red lips.

I spread my legs apart, my feet gliding on the bed, both of us completely nude. I wanted him to see everything, even if it was humiliating. Of course, most of my humiliation came from the audience. I could only imagine how incredible I'd feel alone with him, without his silly mask.

"What do you think?" I asked him, expecting no response.

All he could offer me was a cocky sideways smile, and then he lay down on the bed, his cock pinned under him, his head between my legs.

"She's going to love this," Olivia spoke up.

"Sweetheart," Diana said, looking at her watch, "don't let him go on too long, just a few minutes, and then start the sex. Nana and I have to get home."

"Oh, don't worry about me," Nana said. "I've got all night."

"You're all interrupting the best parts!" Quinn said.

I looked down at Beau, expecting he'd stick his tongue in me or something, but to my surprise, he didn't. He kissed my inner thighs, little butterfly kisses, while his hands grazed the outside of my thighs, up to my waist, across my tummy, even over my pubic bone, but he wasn't kissing my pussy. I was torn, because I loved the tease, but my pussy was drooling everywhere, and I wanted his mouth on me. My stomach was butterflies as his mouth came closer and closer, every kiss inching toward my pussy. I was getting too impatient. My pussy needed attention now. I had to order him a little.