The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 03

Story Info
Virginia: A Ceremony of Sex.
12.1k words
4.81
13.2k
19

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, dear," my grandmother said. "I'll sit. My hips aren't what they used to be."

My grandmother sat on a big plush chair next to the sofa. Quinn picked up a bowl of peanuts and sat beside her on the arm of the chair, getting comfy like it was a show. My mother and aunt sat on the loveseat.

"Sit with me?" I said to Beau.

He followed me as I sat on the sofa, settling in, though there was enough space to fit another person between us. I turned sideways, looking at him, one on one, our eyes locking. It felt so strange to know he wouldn't speak. All of my earlier planning to somehow make small talk seemed foolish now.

"Well," my mother spoke up, "go on."

"Mother, please, you said I could go at my own pace."

"But you're only staring at him."

"Oh, hush now," Nana spoke up. "Let the girl warm up to him for a minute. I remember you shaking like a leaf your first time."

Olivia laughed. "More like a fish out of water."

My mother folded her arms in embarrassment.

I looked back at Beau. "So, Beau, I know you can't respond. I assume you know we're not supposed to kiss."

He gave a nod.

"Stripteases are a good way to start," Quinn spoke up, tossing a peanut into her mouth. "Worked for me."

"Try holding his hand, sweetheart. There's nothing sexier than a strong man's hands," Nana said. "Give me a cashew, dear."

I stared at Beau, trying to imagine what he looked like under that black mask. "You must think this is so bizarre, huh? This silly tradition, a girl turns 18, should be out partying, but here she is, in a hotel room with her family, ready to put on a sex show."

I looked at him for a reaction. He gave a little shrug and tilted his head, giving me a smile. I did like his smile. It felt safe. It was like he was just happy to be here for me.

"Okay," I said with a breath. "What do you say we get to know each other a little before we have sex? Just go ahead and give me a nod for yes, a headshake for no. I'll ask all the questions."

"Hold on," my mother spoke up. "I don't think I like that. I don't think you should be having a long conversation."

"Why not?" I said to her.

"You're missing the purpose of this, Virginia," Olivia said. "It's about experiencing pleasure, exploring a man's body, and inviting him to explore yours."

"They're right," Nana spoke up. "Small talk is not how this is done."

"I get that, but did it ever occur to any of you that maybe I need a connection with a man before I open my legs for him?" I asked. I looked at Beau. "Do you think it's weird to talk to someone before you have sex with them?"

He shook his head.

"Hey, stud," Olivia said, looking at Beau, "don't answer her questions. Remember you're being paid, so be professional."

He gave a nod.

"You know why we can't kiss, don't you?" I said to Beau. "They think I'll fall for you. It will make the sex too intimate. Ridiculous, right?"

"Sweetheart," Nana said, "your mother and aunt mean well. If you kiss, you'll start to dwell on him later. We've all seen it happen. Tonight is carnal."

"Okay, so what can I do to relax before I'm ready to be carnal with him?" I asked. I glanced at Beau. "Sorry, I don't mean to talk about you as if you're not here."

He shook his head and lifted his hand.

"Listen to us," Olivia said. "If you need instructions, that's why we're here. There are many other things you can do besides kissing or making conversation. Let him kiss your neck instead. Better yet, let him kiss your feet and work his way up."

"Have him kiss your hands, and you can kiss his," Nana said. "There's nothing sexier than a strong man's hands."

"Take my advice," Quinn said, chewing. "Ask for a striptease. I've got my music ready."

"Oh, come now," my mother said. "Just have him show you his penis. Have him demonstrate how men like to be touched, learn from him. Then have sex. That's what this is about, Virginia."

I stood up. "How about something a little less carnal? Quinn, can I have some music?"

"Of course," Quinn said. She set up the music on her phone and it played through the TV speakers.

"Beau?" I said, holding out my hand. "May I have this dance?"

He looked up at me with a bright smile and took my hand.

"That's not what we said," Olivia said.

"Virginia, what are you doing?" my mother asked.

"Would you all please let me do this my way?" I said, now seriously tired of all their chirping. "If I want to have a dance with my stud, I will have a dance with him."

I led him out from behind the sofa to the area without a rug. I kicked off my high heels, the tile cool under my feet. He followed my lead, removing his shoes. He had no socks, which surprised me, but his feet were nice and clean, which I appreciated.

The music was pumping. I started to sway my hips, raising my arms. Beau started to move with me, stepping side to side. He was very cute as he danced. He had good rhythm, but he looked a little silly, which I liked. We shared a grin, taking encouragement from each other, and we both started dancing a little goofier.

And then he astonished me. He held up one finger. I paused, and he took a step back. First, he opened his jacket and took it off, tossing it over the back of a chair. Then he started dancing on his own, moving his arms and legs. He moonwalked and then spun around and went to the floor, using his hands and legs to do a crawl, followed by spinning his lower body, throwing his legs into the air. He finished by spinning around on his back, slowing and striking a sexy pose on his side. Then he leapt up onto his feet again.

"Daaamn!" Quinn said. "Beau boy has some moves!"

I was clapping and laughing. "Ah, you're amazing!"

"Aw, heh," he said, if you could call it speaking, but then he closed his mouth.

The song finished, and my mother called, "Can we get on with this now?"

I rolled my eyes. "Mother, do you have a dinner date? Am I holding you up?"

"No, but I---"

"Then hush and let me have some fun, please."

My mother closed her mouth, and I danced with Beau for another song. I didn't want to dance apart anymore though. The way he moved really warmed me up to him. I wanted to feel his energy. I danced closer.

Quinn was dancing and grooving in her seat, moving her arms and head to the music. She really was such a good best friend. I'm glad she didn't get up and join us, but she made me feel like I wasn't the only one in the room having fun.

I turned around, moving my butt in front of Beau's crotch. Dancing like this in front of my mother would normally mortify me, but I wanted to mortify her, wanted her to see me dancing dirty, rubbing up against this guy. I wanted her judgement, because she had facilitated this night, and how dare she judge me for dancing with a man she and my aunt had handpicked to have sex with me? In comparison, dirty dancing was clean.

Beau's hands found my hips. He surprised me as he started dancing closer too, bumping and grinding up against me. It excited me more than I thought it would. He really was adorable, even though I couldn't see his face properly. I was even starting to crave a kiss. Not like earlier, when I thought kissing him would just make me comfortable enough for sex. No, now, I really wanted to kiss him.

"Oh, so this is how you dance, Virginia?" my mother said.

"This is normal dancing, Aunt Diana," Quinn defended me.

"Normal for your generation, maybe," Olivia said.

"This is really going on for quite some time," Diana said.

Nana laughed. "Oh, it's fine if it makes it easier for her."

The song finished. I took a breather. I could see Beau was breathing a bit heavier too. I think we'd both become a little turned on by all the close dancing. But I wasn't ready for sex yet. The next song started, but it didn't suit me.

"Quinn, can we have something a little slower?"

"I gotcha." She skipped a few tracks. "How's this?"

It was a slow romantic song, all about love. Love wasn't exactly the theme I wanted, but it would do. I came closer to Beau, giving him a welcoming smile. I put my hands together around the back of his neck, and he held my waist. We started to move together.

"This is the last song," my mother spoke up.

"I quite agree," Olivia said.

I rolled my eyes a little, but I ignored them. They were exhausting. I put them out of my mind and then put my head down on Beau's shoulder. He was the perfect height for me too. We fit together so well.

I felt his hand slide up my back and go back down. I thought he might grab my butt, but he rubbed my back again. It calmed and comforted me. I turned my head inward so my face was in his neck. I smelled his skin, taking in his cologne.

"Thank you," I whispered so softly I wasn't sure if he even heard me.

To my complete shock, he whispered back, "You're welcome." I think it was an accident though, because his entire body went solid, but then he started swaying again and whispered. "Sorry." And he was silent again.

I saw an opportunity, but we only had a few minutes before the song ended. "Talk to me, please," I whispered as soft as I could, my nails pressing into his shoulders. "I'm so scared of what comes next. I don't know if I'm ready."

He didn't answer me, didn't speak.

"Please, Beau. Please, whatever your name is, talk to me."

He led me in a turn as we danced, his back to my family.

"Ginny," he whispered softly, "you are so beautiful."

I couldn't believe it. He was really talking to me. He even called me "Ginny." And he thought I was beautiful?

"Thank you," I whispered. "Tell me you're nervous about this. Tell me it's not just me."

"It's not just you," he whispered. "I'm nervous too, but I promise I'll go as slow and gentle as you want."

I bit my lip. "I hate the idea of having sex with someone I don't know. I feel so... used."

"Me too," he whispered. "I'm not used to casual sex, but with you, it feels all right."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. He did make me feel better. I liked that I wasn't going to be a conquest for this guy. I liked that we were in this together. But I wasn't sure I believed him. "What's changed?"

"You. You're amazing."

"Why? Because I'm pretty, now it's not awful anymore?"

"I already knew you were pretty. It's more than that. I like your style. You're adorable and fun, and I wish I could take you on a date tonight instead of this."

I gripped him tighter, my fingers on the scruff of his neck, sliding into his hair. "Me too."

"Excuse me?" my mother spoke up. "Did I hear something over there?"

I lifted my head. "I told him thanks for the dance. Calm down." I put my head back on his shoulder. "Take me on a date right now, with words. Sixty seconds and this song is over."

He breathed in my ear. "I love Central Park. I'd take you for a long walk, see the trees in bloom, give us a chance to talk."

"Mmm, I like that," I whispered. "And then?"

"Street food."

I almost laughed out loud. "Cheap date?"

"I love street food, walking, talking, eating, the birds chirping for scraps, dogs sniffing at your feet. You'll feel like royalty."

I smiled. "Wow."

"I guess you'd prefer a five-star restaurant."

"I like our little date so far. What next?"

"I'll take you to the top of the Empire State Building. I love the view up there, the whole city, especially at night. It's the best, and you can always find discount tickets for 20 bucks."

"I've never been up there," I said.

"Now you have. Nice view, huh?"

I smiled. "It's great."

"It's the perfect place to kiss a beautiful girl like you."

I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked into his eyes.

The song ended.

"Okay, enough dancing," Diana said.

I knew our conversation was over. I said, "I liked our first date."

He smiled but didn't respond.

Oh, to hell with it. With my arms around his neck, I pressed my lips to his. He pressed back, our mouths opening and closing hungrily. His hands held my lower back as he pulled me in. I could hear my mother and aunt shouting somewhere far away, but I didn't care. Our tongues met, our lips wet and our mouths full. I liked kissing him. I wasn't expecting that. I thought the first kiss would feel forced, but I was so turned on now. I could feel my body flushing.

My mother grabbed my arm and yanked me back. "What are you doing? Didn't you hear me?"

Nana was laughing. She slapped her leg. "I knew she was going to do it."

Olivia grabbed Beau and scolded him. "What the hell are you thinking? I said no kissing!"

She pushed him back to the sofa.

My mother was in my face, barking at me. "Why do you ignore every scrap of instruction I give you? Is it to deliberately upset me?"

I growled with my hands on my hips. "Tonight is about exploring my sexuality. Would you stop critiquing everything I do? I told you I was going to kiss him, and I did. So what?"

My mother and aunt started yapping in their usual ways. Quinn jumped in to defend me, which earned her the wrath of her mother. Poor Beau kept his hands and knees together, his shoulders hunched and his head down. Nana leaned forward and clapped loudly.

"All right, enough!"

"Mother," Diana said, "would you back me up here and tell her there's no kissing in the ceremony?"

"Oh, Diana, if the maiden wants it, sometimes there is kissing," my grandmother said, looking at me. "And she wants it."

"Mother!" Diana said.

"Hush," my grandmother said. "Ginny, if you want to kiss the boy, kiss the boy, but don't become attached. It will make it harder in the morning, you understand?"

I nodded. "I understand."

She brushed her hands together. "Diana, Olivia, sit down and let the girl have her way. It's her ceremony."

My mother sat back down, shaking her head. "Well, I don't agree, but I've said my peace."

My aunt sat beside her, crossing her legs. "For the record, I told the boy he wouldn't be kissing. Did you consider maybe he doesn't want it?"

I came over and sat on the sofa next to Beau. This time, there was no room to fit anyone between us. He sat up straight and turned to me. I put a hand on his knee.

"I'm sorry, Beau. I didn't consider that. Is it all right if I kiss you tonight?"

His lips formed a smile, and without another word, not that he could spare any, he kissed me. When our lips touched, my chest split wide open, and my heart throbbed wildly. Chills ran down my neck, down my spine, all the way to my pussy. I felt my panties start to dampen.

My mother's and aunt's tsks and sighs did not faze me. Not even Quinn whooping and cheering could reach me. I just wanted to kiss Beau, and I did. Our lips danced. I lost my balance and pulled him down with me as I fell. My head hit one of the throw pillows, and his hungry mouth was on top of mine, leaving me nowhere to go. I had my arms around his shoulders. I loved feeling his weight on top of me, the way he devoured my mouth. I knew he liked me now, found me beautiful, craved me. So much passion could not be purchased at any price.

I wanted to please him. I'd never felt that way about a boy before, but I wanted to give Beau pleasure, and it occurred to me for the first time, I didn't know how to. Of course, that's what tonight was for, right? To learn how to please a man, and to learn how I liked to be pleased. And here I was, kissing this guy I didn't know. No, I knew him a little; we'd had our first date; that was enough.

Thankfully, Beau broke our kiss, and I was able to gasp a few breaths. I already missed his hungry lips. I felt on fire, and I wanted sex. I'd never felt so overwhelmed, and I didn't know where it was coming from. My body had betrayed me. I was supposed to be doing this as a reluctant clinical presentation, but I was flushing and opening up to welcome this stranger inside my walls, and God, did I want him inside my walls.

I sat up and reached out for him, taking his head. I wasn't done with him, not yet. I hungrily kissed his lips, my neck stretching, pushing him back this time. He lost his balance and fell back. I leaned into him. My hip hit his pelvic bone. I felt then for the first time what I knew must be there, the tool of my bodily destruction, his cock. But I had to control this situation. I sat back up and pushed my finger into his chest.

"You, mister, are going to satisfy my every desire tonight," I said. "But it's my night, so I'll tell you when."

Beau nodded.

"Hot damn," Quinn said. "I think he turned her on."

"Something finally did," Diana said.

"Good boy," I said, my hand on his chest. "Now let me feel your lips on my neck."

He sat up, eagerly kissing my lips again. I giggled into his mouth. I loved how eager he was. Then his lips moved to my neck, kissing me. It felt nice, his mouth opening and closing on my flesh. My head rolled back, and I took a breath.

"No marks," my mother spoke up. "I don't want you to look like a slut tomorrow."

"He knows not to," Olivia said.

I heard them, but I didn't care. I was too focused on the way Beau was kissing my neck and throat, then my collarbone. I'd never been kissed like this, and I really liked it the longer it went on. Added to that, the feel of his hands sliding up and down my back. I liked it best when his fingertips touched the exposed skin above the back of my dress. His fingers gripped my shoulders and moved across my body. I wanted these clothes off. Instead, I settled for kissing him again, taking his lips from my neck and putting them on my mouth.

"More kissing?" my mother commented, but I wasn't paying attention. I just wanted to kiss my man.

It was my turn to kiss his neck now. I did as he did, kissing his flesh. God, he smelled so good, and not just the cologne he was wearing. Something about his scent drove me wild. I inhaled his pheromones, and it made my pussy throb. I eagerly opened his bowtie and his collar button so my lips could explore his neck.

"Can I leave a mark?" I whispered.

I think he nodded. It felt like a nod. And so, I sucked on his neck, just inside his shirt collar. His skin was soft and sweet. I nibbled on it while I sucked. I wanted to devour him, put him in my mouth and taste him all over. I started to imagine his cock, what it would feel like in my mouth. I couldn't bite it like I could his neck, but I could surely suck it.

I stopped sucking and admired my work, a nice red and purple spot for him to remember me by. I was really starting to enjoy making out with my mystery man. I would have been happy to do this all night, especially because I knew it was infuriating my mother, and that made it so much better.

But I wanted more, even if it would be humiliating. If I had not seen Quinn and Ophelia have sex in front of these same people, I might have just curled into a ball and been too humiliated to ever do such a thing. But I'd known this ritual was coming since I was a young woman. It defined my teenage years, this looming date when I'd have to perform in front of my family, prove I was a woman. Now that it was here, now that I was kissing this man, I finally found that I was enjoying it. I did feel connected to him. We were the actors upon the stage.

"All right," Diana spoke up. "Isn't that enough kissing? Aren't you ready to have sex yet? Goodness gracious, my first time, I was thanking my guests on their way out the door by now."

I turned my head to my mother. "Just because you had a dud for a first time, don't ruin mine."

My mother seemed to fume behind her brows. She was preparing a rebuttal, but my aunt spoke up first.

"We're all very happy you're enjoying yourself, Virginia, but how about we move this into the bedroom?"

I really liked that idea. "All right."

I stood up and fanned my face. I was flushed and hot all over. My stomach was in knots. I needed a bucket of ice to cool down, and going into the bedroom was only raising my temperature. Beau would be between my legs soon, thrusting his cock in and out of me, in front of an audience.