All Comments on 'The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 19'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104almost 2 years ago

I really like this series and everything about it. Still makes me want to raise the red flag, though. Come on, Ginny! Arise, ye prisoners of starvation! Arise, ye wretched of the earth!

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 2 years ago

I want Ginn to slap him good and throw to ring at her mum and tell her sheโ€™s doesnโ€™t anything to do with this pig

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 2 years ago

Getting tedious now. Grow a backbone, girl!

PrickdickPrickdickalmost 2 years ago

How many more parts

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi, John. It's now or never for Ginny! We'll find out if she has a backbone next chapter.

Yo, Oz. Can you imagine the crushing control her parents have on her? I couldn't take it!

Hey, Fate! I know, it's frustrating! We're almost over the finish line. The stakes can't get any higher!

Hello, Prickdick, 22 chapters in all!!

Next week: Chapter 20: Brent: A Christmas Miracle

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, bringing Tom back made me want to puke. 1/5

jhliebermanjhliebermanalmost 2 years ago

If I was in Ginny's shoes and that creep Tom did that to me, I would completely lose it. Lock me in an asylum rather than endure that! ๐Ÿ˜œ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hello!

I chastised myself a little over a week ago for starting to read this story and here I am doing it again. I never allow myself to read unfinished stories and accidentally started this one without realizing my fate. To read one chapter a week is torture and I wish I could binge it all at once. I hope you take this as a compliment.

Xx,

Meg

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, ST. I don't blame you! It made me sick writing Tom! lol.

Hey Jhlieberman, You gotta feel a little bad for Tom. VERY little. I think he doesn't want this relationship any more than Ginny does. His father is as much of a bully as Diana and Olivia. Yeah, Tom's a jerk, but it's the lifestyle he lives that brings it out of him.

Hello, Meg. Well, thank you for bingeing! Only 3 chapters to go. 3 weeks isn't so bad. The ending in Chapter 22 will be worth it, i promise ;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have nothing to say.

Fenris420Fenris4204 months ago

If I were to offer advice to Ginny it would be through the words of my old flight instructor... "EJECT, EJECT, EJECT!" 5/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
Hello, everyone! Thank you for all the love and support over the years. All of my Literotica stories (+more!) are also available at Smashwords, newly re-edited and ribbed for your pleasure. They will always remain free here on Literotica, but if you'd like to pick up a copy of...