All Comments on 'The Virgin Delivery Girl Teases Ch. 02'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Well written, slightly deviant but very sexy! Nice build up in both stories. I hope you're not done with this story, I'd like to read more about these characters.

ddn1963ddn1963about 3 years ago
Really Good!

Great description and consistent pace. Very believable since these sound a lot like stories my wife has told me about when she was in her teens. I especially like the story written from the young woman's perspective.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 3 years agoAuthor

A big thank you to all who take a minute to leave some feedback, xxxx!

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 1 year agoAuthor

I always welcome a little personal feedback, it’s so touching. this private message came from I.J.H.

“Great reaction to great stories! Wonderful stories! Your writing style is so assured & the plots (of the stories I have read thus far) so realistically believable. Particularly love the thread of real affection evinced by your characters. Seems to somehow heighten the sexual tension. More especially when your protagonists indulge in things ‘kinky’. The stories I have read provoked strong erections – not so common for a 72 year old, as they were in my youth. More power to you. Can’t wait to read more!”

MaleMid50sUKMaleMid50sUK7 months ago

Another great story, well written and highly erotic.

Not sure I will make it to the end of Pt 3 without a happy ending here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.