The Virgin Delivery Girl Teases Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Larry! Bastard," I laughed, "Those cost me a lot of money."

He dropped to his knees and apologised with his mouth full of my labia. Even at my young, inexperienced age I could tell that Larry was not a skilled cunt-muncher but his energetic devourings helped raise my already heightened feelings of illicit lust. He gave up slobbering and stood up to look down at me while giving his long prong slow strokes. He walked across the room to where he'd thrown his pants and pulled out his wallet. He fished out a couple of notes and pushed them into my bag.

"That's for the tights, kid," he said, still wanking.

"But now I feel like a whore," I joked.

"In that case, if I've paid, I want to see some titties!"

He pulled me up on to my feet and sat himself down like he was going to get a show.

"I feel silly now," I blushed.

He leaned back and grinned. I began to unbutton my pin-striped blouse and he imitated low, sexy saxophone music with his mouth to accompany my striptease. I slow-danced and peeled off the blouse. My bared boobs solicited a wolf-whistle from him. I rubbed my breasts in some amateurish mockery of an erotic dancer for a couple of minutes then I pulled down my skirts. Dressed only in newly-torn tights, I clambered on to him and kissed him deeply, my tongue sloppily wriggling around in his mouth.

"You're really into me, aren't you?" Larry said, when we paused sluicing our wet tongues together.

My body pressed against his naked flesh, my pussy was rubbing along his engorged pick. I liked the way my pussylips snagged on his cock as I dragged my body left and right. My mouth mashed against his as we ground our groins together.

"I'm getting all my kisses in before you lick my shithole, Larry."

I felt his thick cock twitch and stiffen a little more as I reminded him of his own deviant desire. We kissed for a long time, revelling in the leisure and luxury of having space to enjoy each other's affections.

"Okay," I said, eventually, and climbed off him.

I stood on the floor and leaned down over the bed, my ass protruding like a baboon's. I brought my palm down on my buttcheek with a loud slap.

"It's all yours, grandpa," I teased.

"Jinny, you are a dream."

Larry stood behind me and fondled my butt and thighs. It felt good to be the object of wanton, unrestrained, unreconstructed male adoration. He squatted down behind me but then complained about his poor old knees. He grabbed a pillow from the bed then knelt down behind me. His large hands spread my cheeks open and I could feel his laboured breathing on my exposed hole. He pressed his nose to me and sniffed. The sheer indecency of a man snuffling and huffing the smell of my shit was admittedly a shockingly disgusting feeling but, despite my reservations, I wanted him to get nastier. He then granted my wish as his broad, rough tongue slurped around my spread butthole and I stopped breathing. It felt soooooo dirty. And so good. I moaned out loud and he took this as a cue to really begin eating my ass. He frenched it, and licked it, and poked it, and dipped it, and lapped at it until I was needing to be fucked. Hard. I told him so.

He stood up and reached into my bag for a condom.

"Now, Larry," I urged him, "Hurry!"

I couldn't see, my face was buried in the bedsheets, but I heard a very faint twang of rubber and I readied myself. His fat cockhead arrived at my pussylips and he held it still, teasing me.

"Don't stop," I complained, "Push it in, please Larry, now."

He waited. The bastard.

"Larry! Push it. Put it in."

He plunged into me and immediately began elliptical screwing shoves that took away what was left my breath. I think I must have cried out loud. I was losing control. It felt dangerous but safe, like a roller-coater. My voracious pussy eat him up and he was soon, slamming into me with his belly hitting my asscheeks and his swinging balls slapping against the top of my thighs. I was thinking that I finally understood why sex was so important to adults. It felt so fucking good. There are probably better words than 'good' to describe how I felt but I was too preoccupied for eloquence.

"Fuuckkk," was all I could say to Larry, which encouraged him to screw faster.

His hands kneaded my bum like dough. His fingertips teased my butthole as he humped his dick in and out of me, altering the directions and angles of his fucking every now and then just to keep stimulating me past boiling point. I tried (valiantly) for a while to reward his effort by clenching my pussy even tighter around his penetrating prick but in the end I just surrendered to the waves of bliss that were washing over me. I sank on to the bed and let the dirty old bastard fuck the hell out of me.

His boning skills were a hundred times better than his pussy-licking. A brief moment of reality crowbarred into my dreamy mind when I realised I was grunting like an asthmatic pig and I felt very embarrassed to be making such an undignified racket but I was soon again under the spell of this sexed-up senior as his cock worked its magic and obliterated my random thoughts.

"Jinny? I'm close," he told me with a touch of gallantry.

The idea that my young virgin pussy was hot enough to drive an experienced lech like Larry to shoot his seed was edifying to my self-image as newly-formed woman. I made my swollen vagina tighten around his pulsating, poking prick and a series of tremors ran through me. I recognised the feelings an approaching orgasm as Larry sped up his fucking and pounded my pussy into his bed.

"I'm going to..." he growled as he accelerated his fucking until I was crying out along with him.

Then an idea slapped my face: What a waste of hot, dirty spunk to be captured inert inside a rubber tube?

"Shoot it over me, Larry," I called out, turning my head to speak to him, "Like you always do. Come on me!"

I felt his huge dick withdraw from me. My pussy regretted the sudden absence and quivered in an agony of loss. His strong arms held my legs and torso and he flipped me over like a sack of flour. I looked up at my lover, the sweat bubbling on his forehead, soaking his white hair. He badoingled the condom off his dick like a magician producing a rabbit from a top-hat. We both laughed raucously.

"You fucking bastard!"

The woman's voice froze us both.

"You dirty fucking bastard."

In the doorway, holding on to the door-handle, was the pretty woman I'd seen in his family photographs.

"And on my fucking bed too!"

Larry and I were both looking at his wife when his cock exploded spunk all over me. He turned to see his prick shooting spurt after spurt of milky, stringy sperm over my body. Some hit my face. I felt fat globs of it sploosh on my boobs and tummy. He grabbed his cock and aimed his final cum-shots down at my nylons, keeping away from my pussy (a gesture of carefulness for which I adored him). I watched him shower my legs with his jizz and then we turned our faces to see an empty doorway. The sound of a slamming door reached us from downstairs. A car engine started up then we listened to the roar of a upset wife speeding away.

12