The Virgin Delivery Girl Teases

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a bit fucking macabre."

"I'm just nearer to the grave than you, kid. You probably feel invincible."

"Alright, grandpa, shit."

I stamped on my cigarette butt.

"Okay," he said, "Change of subject. What are you wearing under there?"

Larry pulled down the zip of my Harringtons coat and opened it up to reveal my gothette outfit. He gave a low whistle of appreciation. This overtly masculine approval was doing me the world of good; I'd gone through high-school thinking my short, skinny, pale body was the opposite of what men desired. He slid a hand around my waist and appraised me like an auctioneer handling an antique vase.

"You look very pretty. You have such a unique style."

I smiled and thanked him. We looked into each other's eyes for a minute, a quiet understanding developing between us.

"Next stop Chinatown!" he said.

"Not those damn stairs, Larry!?"

"No," he laughed, "Not today."

We parked on the street next to a deli.

"Okay Jinny, your next order goes to that store down there, see? The green sign?"

"Yeah. Got it."

"I'm going in here," he thumbed in the direction of the deli, "Wednesdays I usually have a game of chess with an old friend."

"While I do all the work?"

"That's the plan, kiddo."

He jumped out of the van and I watched him enter and greet the deli staff. I muttered to myself about his work-shy attitude then got on with the job. When I'd finished, I yanked off my clammy delivery coat and leaned back against the van for a cigarette and a soda. Larry and his friend, a wrinkled Chinese guy, were sitting outside the deli; the sun was shining, there were snacks, beer bottles and a chess board on their table. I watched them playing then Larry gestured for me to go over there.

"My friend says you look so exotic, so glamorous," Larry said.

"Oh?" I said, taking a swig from his beer.

"I told him that you're only wearing that sexy little dress because I asked you to. I also told him that your kisses taste of smoke and blueberries. And do you know what he said?"

"He said you were talking out of your ass?"

"Sorta thing, yeah. Can you prove him wrong?"

I wondered what he wanted me to say. I looked at his aged buddy, squinting up at me with the sun in his eyes. I looked at Larry grinning. I'd come so far in just a couple of days. I'd made so many adult choices, things I never would have dared to do only a week ago. My mind was racing and my blood was hot.

I hitched up my dress a little, showing my cheeky patterned tights to the world. I straddled Larry's legs, pressing my crotch into his lap. I laid my arms on his shoulders. I fixed him with a determined look and kissed him. I kissed him again and again, tilting my head in different directions like I was tasting his lips. I felt his hands slide up my spine to hold me. My fingers toyed with his white hair. I closed my eyes and settled into a sumptuous, sloppy smooch. Our lips mashed together with a heated urgency. I leaned back to watch his reaction. I was proud to say I'd shocked him. I gave him one more soft pouty peck and then stood up and adjusted the hem of my dress.

"What have you got to say now?" Larry asked his friend.

"Can I have a kiss like that?" the guy said.

"I think your buddy wants to kiss you," I said, "I'll leave you two boys to it."

I picked up a few fries off Larry's plate and strolled back to the van eating them. I played nonchalance with aplomb but my heart was banging away like a Led Zeppelin drumbeat.

*******

Back in the van, on our way to the next delivery, once again in the middle of nowhere, we couldn't look at each other without smiling or laughing.

"That was, er..." Larry said.

"Nice," I suggested, "You're nice to kiss."

"Well, it's very nice kissing you too."

"Hey! That's that hill we had lunch on yesterday," I said, pointing out the verdant slope that lead up to a copse of birch trees, "Can we stop there now?"

"We should really get on, Jinny."

"I'll give you a bite of my sandwich."

"We need to make up for lost time."

"Okay, sure."

I imitated a whip-crack.

"What's that mean?" he asked, frowning.

"Nothing, slave, you just do as you're told."

I gave him a couple more lashes with my imaginary whip.

"Awww, fuck it!" Larry said.

I giggled as Larry turned the van around, u-turning in a narrow road, and drove us up the winding lane to the hill. After we parked I ran up the hill and waited for the wheezing old man to join me. I was lying on the grass and nibbling my lunch when he finally arrived.

"You alright, gramps?" I teased, "How's your dicky ticker?"

"Shut the fuck up."

Larry lay his tired body down next to me and began to lightly caress my legs.

"They're so soft, Jinny," he said, meaning my hose.

"They are, aren't they? Not cheap so be careful."

Reclining in the sun while an almost-stranger gently groped me was a deliciously naughty feeling.

"Have you finished your sandwich?" he asked.

"Uh mm," I nodded.

Larry leaned over and kissed me. I wondered if he liked peanut butter and grape jelly because that's what I tasted of. His hands were running up and down my nylon-encased legs as we kissed, lingering to pause when his palm rested on my hot inner-thighs. I didn't know if it was because he was a good kisser (which he definitely was) or if it was all those newly-adult emotions flooding through me but lying under this old geezer while he kissed me and touched me and adored me seemed to be a monumental moment in my young life.

He propped himself above me, gazing down into my eyes.

"Are we still kidding around?" I asked.

He slowly shook his head. I bit my lip, wondering what I was getting into.

"Do these undo?" he asked, yanking at the ribbons criss-crossing the front of my dress.

I prised his hands off them, gave a slight tug in the right place and they all magically loosened. I was dreading this moment; I'd never been proud of my small breasts, everybody knows guys like big bouncing basket-ball boobies. He fumbled my dress open more and I was exposed, my bared nipples tingled in the hill-top breeze. I watched his face. He looked so serious.

"Jinny," he breathed, "You're... you are perfect!"

I barely had time to take this in before I gasped as his mouth clamped down on one of my erect nipples. I arched my back in response to his hard sucks. His hand sneaked up under my dress and molested my pussy, protected only by the reinforced nylon gusset. After a few minutes he lifted his head to kiss my lips before repeating the same attention to my other nipple, constantly mauling my pussy with his palm and tormenting me with his strong, naughty fingers.

"Jinny," he said, taking a breather, "Are you a prick-tease?"

"I hope so," I said, not knowing what he meant.

"Really?"

He looked so disappointed that I got confused.

"Don't I arouse you?" I asked, "Your prick, I mean."

He smiled, "That's not what it means, kid. It's like, er, a girl who give a man the green-light but then... doesn't..."

"I'm not going to have sex with you, Larry."

"Oh."

His fingers stopped fingering me.

"I'm not going to have sex with anyone, I've... I'm not ready."

"You've never?"

I shook my head. He looked away at the view of the sprawling city.

"But you've done other stuff, right?" he asked.

"Are you asking me to jerk you off, Larry?"

His smile stretched across his face.

"I guess I am, yeah."

"Here?" I asked, looking around at the bushes and trees.

"We should go back to the van," he replied with a waggle of his eyebrows.

He got up in the slow, careful way ancient codgers do and then pulled me up to my feet. I began to tie up the front of my dress, he pushed my hands away.

"Let 'em jiggle," he said.

I laughed and as we headed downhill, taking huge steps down the slope, my small titties did indeed bounce and jiggle for his entertainment. We reached the van and Larry unlocked the back. He climbed inside then helped me up with the flourish of a noble gentleman. He sat on a crate and suddenly the full sordid ramifications of what was happening struck me.

"I have touched a guy, a boy really," I said quietly, "But... never have I, erm... I didn't make him cum."

"Are you scared?"

"No, just, you won't laugh if I'm crap at it, will you?"

"Come here," he said, tapping the crate so I should sit next to him. We sat and kissed some more, his soft lovely lips sending wicked thrills soaring through my senses, his snow-white bristles tickling my skin. His hands explored my uncovered boobs. When he stroked my soft, smooth pantyhose I opened my legs so I could feel again his adept touching of my hot cunt through the fabric soaked by my gooey juices. His ambidextrous attentions made me feel filthy, daring and more than a little frightened at how much I was enjoying it.

"Get it out, Larry," I said.

He stood, unbuckled then pushed his pants and underwear down to his ankles. His prick stood stiffly upright and I instantly remembered my fetid dream of the giant red angry cock. In reality, his apple-sized cockhead was just as rosy and appetising and I, feeling quite unreal and dreamy, leaned forward and began licking around the bulbous helmet.

"Fuuuuuuck," he said, "I didn't realise you were going to..."

I kissed and licked and sucked for the first time, the flavour was strong and unlike anything I had tasted before. The smell of his dick was making me wriggle, making me wanting to ride him, to have him push it up inside me, not in my mouth but in my ... I backed away from his throbbing meat, sensing I was letting myself get carried away. I used no contraceptive, no pill or implant; I had no condoms. I had not planned for this. I was not ready.

I sat back against the wall of the van and it gave out a metallic donk as my head collided with it. Larry laughed and I giggled, happy that the mood was lightened. He sat down beside me and sailed his hands up and down my thighs, he began to stroke his thick cock with his other hand. I watched fascinated as his heavy, wrinkly balls bobbled with each forceful tug.

"Jinny, you're amazing."

"I am?"

"This is the most excitement I've had in years. I'm crazy about you."

I swelled with pride. I smiled shyly at his praise and at his impressive prick. I reached over and my fingers joined with his in playing with his solid shaft and then he took his hand away so just mine were curled around it. I wanked him as he amused himself feeling every part of my body, my thighs, my pussy, my boobs, my face, my neck. The smell of his hot dick jerking and swelling and moistening was making me so horny. His mischievous hands snaked up the insides of my legs again and I gushed a little every time his knuckles rubbed just inside my pussylips, pushing my pantyhose up into me.

"Am I doing it right?" I asked.

He gripped his large fingers around my smaller ones, squeezing me so tight on his red-hot flesh.

"Harder," he said darkly, "Fucking rough and fast as you like, you ain't gonna hurt it."

I hesitated but then accepted his challenge. I tightened my fist on his stem and began working my fingers up and down as hard and as fast as I could. He moaned out a growl that made me tremble. The power of my fingers on a man. The effect a twist of my wrist could have on a man. I was on a steep learning curve. I tugged his prick relentlessly. He was silent except for his ragged breaths. My hand flashed. His low-hanging balls bounced. His stomach tightened visibly. I looked up at his sweating, frowning face.

"Jin, I'm-" was all he could say before he let out a guttural cry and shot a globule of pearly cum on my hand.

I was just wondering if that was all an older man could manage when he threw his head back, tensed his body and ejaculated in a shooting arc over my dress and my legs. I don't know what the young me was expecting but I remember thinking he was pissing the stuff down my legs, there was so much of it. It pumped out of him in jets. Sticky strings of translucent goo soaking into the dark material of my tights.

He relaxed, collapsed really, on to the crate. His white hair was stuck to his sweaty brow. I loosened my grip on his red-headed dick and as I did he flinched and shot another rope of spunk up my arm. I laughed at the surprise. He looked at me and then tensed up as some more gluey gloop oozed out of his tip and stalled there like molten wax on a candle.

"Fucking hell, Jinny."

I looked at the mess he'd made of my tights, the mess we'd made I should say because I wasn't blameless. I knew I wouldn't be able to wear that pair two days in a row. I was also thinking how thrilling it will be to be walking around the rest of the day with the evidence of his lust on display on my clothes. I laughed at the amount of spunk drooling down my calves.

"Is it always like that?" I asked.

"Tell the truth, I haven't spunked like that in a long time. It's you, girl, you make me feel like a teenager!"

"Shall we do it again?"

I wrapped my fingers around his slimy, softening prick.

"I'm not actually a teenager, honey, I can't just go again straight away."

I gave him my most sorrowful purple-lipped pout.

"Sorry," he said.

"I suppose we should really make a move anyway, we must be behind schedule now."

Larry looked at his watch, "You are not wrong! Shit!"

He stood up, his drooping dick dripped a string of gooey cum on to the van floor.

"I need to clean myself up," he said, looking around the van.

Feeling devilish and quite shaky, I stood up and turned around; I hitched up my dress and offered him my nylon-covered butt-cheeks to wipe himself on. He took a good few minutes to rub his wet sticky penis all around my bottom, relishing the tug of the material on his sensitive head. I was feeling very very naughty.

"I could do this all day," Larry groaned sadly and then tidied his growing cock away in his pants.

Larry drove like a demon for the rest of the day but we were still over an hour late when we returned to the depot with our empty crates. He was fretting about the delay, saying how these thing are measured, some kind of device in the van gets checked if the management suspect people of slacking off. I was too buzzing to care. Hidden from view at the side of our van, I kissed him softly for a long time before I floated away to catch my bus.

*******

I travelled to work the next morning in a light-headed cloud of happiness, looking forward to more adventures with the dirty old man. I arrived and Larry met me at the gate, looking fretful. He lead me into the cafeteria. We sat at an almost empty table as hundreds of staff babbled around us.

"I've, er, got bad news, girl."

"What's happened?"

"They asked me to come in early, they wanted to fire me."

"Shit, Larry!"

"They thought I was getting too old for the job."

"But why? Why now?"

"Do you remember me telling you that all the vans have a tracker? A GPS monitor?"

"Fuuuuuck."

"Yeah, so all those... delays we, um..."

Larry looked so apologetic. What could I say?

"I'm so sorry, Larry."

"That's, er, that's not all."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"I threw you under the bus, Jinny."

"I... don't know what that means."

"I blamed you."

"Oh. How?"

I lowered my eyes, fearing the worst.

"I said you were a flake, a dumb-ass teen who wouldn't get off her phone. I said you were lazy and always wandering off to look at clothes stores. I said you were difficult and argumentative. Why are smiling?"

Actually, I was laughing.

"That was..." I searched for the word, "Inspired. It was an inspired move. Very quick thinking!"

"You're not mad?"

"I would've been mad, if you'd let our fooling around fuck up your life."

"It'd be so hard to find another job at my age."

"You did absolutely the right thing, the smart thing."

"You are gracious to take it this way."

"I don't give a shit about the job, I care about you."

Larry smiled affectionately at me across the grubby plastic table littered with the remains of french fries and ketchup.

"I would've been so upset if you'd made any other choice." I stood up, "I'd better go face the music."

Larry stood, "Jinny..."

I walked around the table and hugged him close. I didn't care who saw me. He held me and I held him and for a couple of minutes we were as one.

"Do you think they'll demote me back to the night shift?" I asked, "Do you think we'll get to hang out?"

I was way off. The manager fired me without a single flicker of remorse on his smug mug. He told me I would be paid for the rest of the month but that he wanted me off the site immediately. A security guard came to escort me out; he told me, as he was manhandling my elbow, it was just policy in case an employee decided to 'go postal' after being sacked. The tall, razor-wired gate made a resounding and definite clang as it closed behind me.

Sitting in the shelter of the bus-stop, I grew more philosophical as the daze of being fired wore off. I knew I'd have some difficulties explaining it to my parents but I also knew that I had gone through a life changing experience. I felt like an adult. I felt a new assurance, a maturity growing within me. I was smiling at my own remarkable sangfroid in the face of a rapid turn of events when Harringtons' gate scraped open and the delivery vans began to hurtle out and down the road.

I looked into the vans, hoping to see Larry. When I saw him drive out of the gate, I stood up and waved, like an idiot. I watched him drive past me, chatting to his new partner, my replacement. I sat back down and rested my head on the dirty plastic of the shelter. Also growing within me was a sense of isolation, of rejection, of suddenly having something that was mine wrenched brutally away from me. These unwelcome feelings would churn inside me until the next time I saw him.

12